Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:01:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits?  (Read 6336 times)
maaydin

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:42:29 PM

Banks are not emotional to anything and they thing logically, so if they would have an interest of their own to offer bitcoin depositis than they would not hesitate to do it.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
narukami

Activity: 375

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:43:36 PM

We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
For me it can really happen in the future and there is no doubt that some big banks will surely offer bitcoin deposits and for me it is really a great idea because we all know that it has big chance that in the future we can really used bitcoin and other crypto as our currency.

AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Salty yor

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:47:57 PM

Banks are already creating symbiotic relationships with digital asset exchanges and blockchain networks that utilize cryptocurrencies. Leading cryptocurrency exchange Bittrex announced today that it’s launching fiat trading for Bitcoin, Tether and TrueUSD for corporate clients in California, New York, Washington and Montana.

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:54:05 PM

We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

This idea is good that Bitcoin allow us to deposit Bitcoin. It can offer banks a great deal with a specific purpose and it can make the security of Bitcoin stronger and it will easier to exchange Bitcoin in real money.

▄▄
 ▄▄        ▄▄██▄▄         ▄▄
████████████████████████████
███████████████████▀░░▀█████
██████████░░░░░░░░░░██░█████
█░░▀█████░░████████▄░░▄█████
 ░█░░░░░░░██████████████████
 ░░▄████████░░████████░░░░█
  █████████░██░░░░░░░░░██░█
   █████████░░░████████░░█
    ░░░░░░███████████████
     ████░░█████▀░░▀████
      ████░░░░░░░░██░██
       ██████████▄░░▄█
         ███████████
           ███████
             ███
SECURYPTO|  MONETIZING ANONYMOUS 
   CONTENT DISTRIBUTION   
|JOIN NOW
     AIR DROP!
|
FOLLOW
US ON:

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
     ████▀▀▀▀
     ███
     ███
  ██████████
  ██████████
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
     ███
|
WHITEPAPER
GITHUB
YOUTUBE
REDDIT
suemendez25

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 11:50:00 AM

I don;t think they will.Bitcoin are stored in personal wallets. who would want it be deposited in a bank where there can be higher possibility of a hack? Bitcoin does not need banks.
ansarose1

Activity: 784
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:00:03 PM

I think positively to happen on this, that bitcoin can be deposites in banks that linked to account containing bitcoins. However we should be more productive to be able to make bitcoin popularity at its best to be introduced to the bank that can manage to deposit our bitcoins in it.
missyqt29

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:10:29 PM

If banks will let us deposit bitcoin, they will demand another transaction fee so that they can earn profits from it and it will just lessens our savings. It can happen and correct me if it is already happening. It can ensure that bitcoin will be only use in legal businesses but it can also slow down the transaction. May be it will happen years from now since some banking institutions has seen the potential of bitcoin in the market.
Ad Baculum

Activity: 175
Merit: 23

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:15:14 PM

Well, many industries are planning to adapt in bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies since the demand is increasing in the market right now. Banks will probably do it too since they know that there is a huge amount of money that is circulating in this industry. I just hope that they won't abuse their financial power to tilt the market like huge interests in lending and very little on savings.

Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:19:25 PM

I haven't found the Bank to be friendly with Bitcoin and want to work together to bolster its own profit without tax.
kelenikels

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:22:07 PM

Bitcoin is a currency that has always struggled to break into the mainstream. This will place even more pressure on legislators to come up with comprehensive plans for regulating a new asset class.There are partnerships already using the blockchain in financials and remittances and its a matter of time or some are in testing phase already, we will  seeing its implementation.
uletkeket

Activity: 79

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:26:13 PM

Depend on the government and the country. I think if they don't ban bitcoin it is possible to offer deposit in bitcoin.
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:39:01 PM

many bank is under government, so when they want to make service like that, it mean the country must accepted cryptocurrent. than the bank can offer this service, maybe we can make deposit until transaction using bitcoin. im sure, when some bank offer this service, many people will joining crypto
chidrawarster

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:43:51 PM

I think that's a good call and would profit the banks even more if they apply transaction fees on btc deposits and withdrawals. I would surely be happy if banks adapt to this  take and that would be a great achievement for btc and also its database and its users. Users would be even more ehappy and they would feel safe more as they feel with the banks.

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
Raja_Salman

Activity: 511
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:59:06 PM

is it possible that if my country's government still prohibits bitcoin to make transactions directly because bitcoin has not been inaugurated as the currency that applies in my country
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:03:27 PM

Banks fear bitcoin as well as some governments, so it is safe to say that it will not happened. If such government permits then it might have a small chances because government can mandate the banks if they are willing to adapt bitcoin.

Huntsman82

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

is it possible that if my country's government still prohibits bitcoin to make transactions directly because bitcoin has not been inaugurated as the currency that applies in my country

Of course. There is no way that they can completely prevent you from doing crypto transactions. The only thing you need is a pc and internet connection and viola. I mean they can make it harder with banning exchanges and services so you can't make withdrawals from ATMs but all that is manageable. You just go to a neighbor country, withdraw money and take it home.
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1246
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:17:03 PM

To be truly honest there are many countries already accepting bitcoin and some countries also not officially accepting it but as much as i know banks scared of bitcoin because they saw bitcoin works as their competitor so i don't really think it will easily happens this way. But in the reality we don't have any ideas on what will be happens.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Jhet09

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:58:44 AM

No i think banks cannot offer bitcoin deposits  we all know that it's very risky and bitcoin doesn't need a bank you know why?
Because banks are scared of bitcoin
Stioned1987

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:46:09 PM

I assume the banks and different huge businesses have their plan approximately Bitcoin and cryptocurrency. you understand the banks always being clever and that they usually earn from us. So it'd be stupid that we haven't think their plans about it. they've no longer one, i assume they have got many undertaking that that is watching for the right day approximately the cryptos..
Zabzab9

Activity: 60

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:01:03 PM

when it happens is now in the beyond any doubt.
Enormous benefits will have a place with the bank.
What's more, we will just get an insignificant benefit.
Since Nagara additionally will control for state pay.
Which implies it might have the capacity to support the cost of crypto or the other way around.
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: