Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:06:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will banks ever offer bitcoin deposits?  (Read 6336 times)
MedicineVNT

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:15:39 AM

I have not heard any information about the bank asking for a bitcoin deal, but if it is true then we will have more opportunities to trade bitcoins and I hope that Will you come to reality?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Leo Barnes

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:09:56 AM

We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
This can be very, very profitable for banks if they make correct decisions.
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.
Because of the characteristic of bitcoin of being very volatile I don't think that bank offer bitcoin deposit, maybe they will accept bitcoin and convert it to fiat.
Fernaldorachelle1632027

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:13:11 AM

Bitcoin is the future!
Bitcoin is a revolution!
HanaTenun

Activity: 817
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:18:00 AM

Yeah i think this will come. It might not come now, but in the future it will. Bitcoin has a part of the lives of many people.Indeed, bitcoin is different from fiat money, hence, it needs other mechanisms.
I think also like that, for now it is not time yet, but the future will accept it. banks will receive bitcoin, as many people already use it. the issue of the mechanism will be discussed thereafter as this development is the technology that will be accepted by the world.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:20:08 AM

Because there are Banks that oppose the existence of Bitcoin and they also consider the Crypto currency is a threat to them, so it is unlikely that it happened

But if banks will shift their fiat banking system to the Bitcoin banking system then any Bitcoin banking services will become possible.

Particularly when the government will accept Bitcoin as a legitimate currency, then maybe the Bank will also start depositing Bitcoin, because Bitcoin will get a very legal status, and that will be the needs of everyone.

We hope that in the future, when Bitcoin will become more common, and more and more people will start using Bitcoin.
joliepaul

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:20:48 AM

They are working on it now, that's why you can buy bitcoin with you credit card.  While there are lots of pros and cons on both banks and bitcoins, I just cannot see a future where both can become one or bitcoin being accepted by a bank(unless bitcoin users agrees to forget the main ideology of bitcoins).
doraegun

Activity: 251
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 03:34:37 AM

We all know how risky bitcoin is. Let's imagine the most riskiest money deposit situation.
What do you think guys, will this moment ever come and banks decide to offer us Bitcoin deposits (e.g. fixed profit on 1 year deposit and etc).
P.S I don't mean freebitco.in's offer of holds on their wallet. I mean if official banks ever offer us this service.

There so many bank collaborated  to wallet providers and exchanges for the purpose of incashment of fiat money while there is no bitcoin machine operated, but for Bitcoin deposit to the bank I think this is not acceptable for them because no stable profit generating from it, Banking Business is surely getting income through the money from depositors in every seconds but transaction like bitcoin was very volatile? I think they didn't accept it.

https://VividToken.com   |   PUBLIC SALE  > Jun 8th - Jul 6th
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   [  ///Augment Your Portfolio  ]   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

According to me until whenever the bank will not offer a deposit in the form of bitcoin. I see these banks and bitcoins like cats and mice that never get along. I have never seen a bank accept bitcoin openly. Many banks actually ban this bitcoin. Whereas bitcoin is a great technology that should be appreciated. Moreover, the underlying technology of bitcoin is blockchain. This blockchain proved successful in helping many human jobs. Many projects use this blockchain technology. So when someone hates bitcoin then indirectly he also hates blockchain.

setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:00:44 AM

According to me until whenever the bank will not offer a deposit in the form of bitcoin. I see these banks and bitcoins like cats and mice that never get along. I have never seen a bank accept bitcoin openly. Many banks actually ban this bitcoin. Whereas bitcoin is a great technology that should be appreciated. Moreover, the underlying technology of bitcoin is blockchain. This blockchain proved successful in helping many human jobs. Many projects use this blockchain technology. So when someone hates bitcoin then indirectly he also hates blockchain.

Bank will applying blockchain technology on their bussiness. Banks always able adapting in every situation. Banks have long experience in economy and they built our economy system and i dont think banks will defeated by cryptocurrency, I am believe banks will take advantages on crypto
baru91138

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:10:51 AM

never, because the bank is a bitcoin competitor. it is likely that banks will implement a banking investment that applies bitcoin inventory to the bank if it really exists. The bank has a long-term potential and experience in a country's economy and they will build a blockchain-based economic system and I do not think banks will be beaten by cryptocurrency and I'm sure the bank will take advantage of it.
devale

Activity: 48
Merit: 1

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:23:42 PM

if banks will see a profit and interest in offering bitcoin deposits than there is not any reason why not to offer btc deposits.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■       SKYNET.co       ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:48:08 PM

Here in our country there is no banks accepting bitcoin deposit. And bank don't recognize bitcoin as a currency. I think they don't like bitcoin. And they have no plan to accept it.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
yamete kudasai

Activity: 226
Merit: 26

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:06:07 PM

It will be risky but I can see that some banks will really take a shot for it. But it will be hard to imagine how it will be profitable for both of the client and the bank like the division of earnings. Knowing some banks, they will just might abuse the fluctuations and let the client suffer the droppings.
LionelRobinson

Activity: 82

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:51:56 AM

The volatility in the market of crypto currency will decrease with time.I think banks never offer bitcoin despoit in their service, because if this happens I think bank is not kingdom regulations.
tikanima

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:35:32 AM

Banks can not do that, I can not be sure who is the lucky one. If the price increases, the bank will make a big profit but if the price drops, customers will have big profits. So far, I have never heard of a bank offering a bitcoin deposit base.
jadcoin161

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:31:50 AM

If both fix the system then can complement each other, it is possible.   Japan banks are offering loans interest and retirement plans with bitcoin it is positive move in cryptocurrency industry
135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 10:14:29 AM

Every possibility might be happen, and so does with deposits that offered by official banks. But, for now, i think it could not be happen, because like we all already know the price of bitcoin is still very unstable. But, we don't know in the future it will be great if banks also offering bitcoin deposits.

jademaxsuy

Activity: 924
Merit: 220

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:28:35 AM

There are ICO projects now offering you to let you store your coins safely and that is not something really good since it is just like the same digital wallet and i do not know what is the difference of their project to what they are offering. Anyway bank will not accept bitcoin since they are used to accept centralized currency and it is more secure than bitcoin since it has digital wallet that could be break in to someone who are good in its technicalities.
FXTradingPro

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 12:02:33 PM

The big issue that banks and brokers have with bitcoin is the anonymity. Banks and brokers must adhere to strict AML and KYC rules. This means that they must confirm and validate the identity of the individuals. They also must verify the source of funds.

https://forexmarketslive.com/challenges-for-fx-brokers-looking-to-accept-bitcoin/
atamat

Activity: 207

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:07:17 PM

It's okay to get the most of the profits. Banks are no exception. They will really try to get as much profit as possible even if it is actually from the air
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: