Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 10:31:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you keep yourself from spending on unimportant things?  (Read 1749 times)
mary0919

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:02:35 AM

I dont know if it is just me or others also experience it. I always set goals financially, set limits in spending and trying hard to save but most of the time no matter how i tell myself to refrain from spending in unnecessary things whenever i see something i really like even if i dont need it i cant resist buying it that cause me to regret later. Are you familiar with this situation?
Yes surely I have already experienced that way, this situation cannot be avoided especially if you are always going out set a date and party with friends. So if you want to avoid buying things which is not really important you need to stay at home and do some chores over there and just go out for some important matters.
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Financial Freedom 4U

Activity: 98
Merit: 31

Stable coin to make charity free for everyone

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:02:41 AM

I dont know if it is just me or others also experience it. I always set goals financially, set limits in spending and trying hard to save but most of the time no matter how i tell myself to refrain from spending in unnecessary things whenever i see something i really like even if i dont need it i cant resist buying it that cause me to regret later. Are you familiar with this situation?

I agree, it's really all about goal setting. And it is important to have smart goals. Test if your goal is SMART.

Is your goal:

S(pecific)
M(easureable)
A(chievable)
R(ealistic)
T(time frame)

╔══// PixelCharity //  Stable coin to make charity free for everyone  // Pixel Charity // ══╗
╠═════════ Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here  ══════╣
╚ Maybe the easiest way to help those in need without spending money! ╝
Huyana

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:10:29 AM

I think we should set our goal and keep track to it so that nonsense things will not bother us  Wink
nelsledma

Activity: 572
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:05:06 AM

There's a lot of money to save on the bank, thats why the rest of the money is to spend anyways.. For me it's a regret for us, to spend money on unnecessary things
In the first place when you don't have that thing, you will always crave for it like a food and you will become greedier and greedier each day until you get the thing that you want but after getting it you will get bored and it means like a low class item to you and that is how we regret on buying or getting it so to avoid ourselves for buying unnecessary, we should just always bring enough amount of money and avoid going to unnecessary places to prevent temptation.
The money which you earn totally belongs to you and that it is only you who has the complete right over that money. It is now up to you how to spend that money. If you will start spending that money carelessly, then it will only result in loss of money and that you won’t be having anything good at time of need. You need to think smartly and that you need not to waste our money.
Supreemo

Activity: 443
Merit: 110

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:28:02 AM

I agree, it's really all about goal setting. And it is important to have smart goals. Test if your goal is SMART.

Is your goal:

S(pecific)
M(easureable)
A(chievable)
R(ealistic)
T(time frame)

,this may seem applicable in terms of financial management, but there are also times that when you are tempted to a certain thing or you just want to reward yourself, but also in the end before deciding its up to the person if he or she knows how to discipline his or herself.
SkustaClee

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:48:39 AM

It is really hard to manage our profit, it is the reason why I only save small amount of money. I budgeting my money well for me to avoid myself from spending on unimportant things.
Cryptoproff

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:57:47 AM

It is difficult to control when spending, but when you have family and unforeseen expenses appear, but when it comes to bitcoin and future investments, there is a limit in everyday life.
spyerf

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:38:14 PM

things that many people experience in general. usually this happens when we have money that we can use anytime. so as good as we make a list of basic needs, then invest 70% of the remaining money we spend on basic needs. so we only hold 30% cash for backup. This trick works for me, it works for you too.
diickydbo

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 01:58:56 PM

I think what you are doing is right. I also like you save the financial expenses only for something important. Do not be too eager to use money for useless things. Maybe we'll look like a stingy person, but that's what we have to do.
Vness10

Activity: 372

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:12:56 PM

It's easy don't waste your money in unimportant things because it will bring lose of money. Much better to invest it so your money will grow than to buy things not important even you set your mind that you have goal you need to stand to your goal .

http://7hash.com?ref=7f466fb77323861
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

Lots of people struggle with this situation and to be honest it's include me there were times I can't control myself to spend my money but if I went to malls and saw stuffs for my kids I really can't stop or control myself to buy those things and later on I realize that it is not worthy to spend my money because it is not neccessary.
PonyBoy

Activity: 313

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:37:52 AM

All people spending and buying anything, even don't important things, because of the excess money that's forgotten to save for the future
rushel22

Activity: 233

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 12:33:38 PM

It is a matter of habit only. If it's already become a habit so it is very difficult to be eliminated. Maybe just by changing the perception of the road only, and it will not be easy.

I agree with you. in my case, in order for me not to spend my money in unimportant things is that I will prioritize the things I must buy every salary day so I cannot spend it to unimportant things. If I have money left, I usually just save it in my coin bank or sometimes in my separate purse.
putra daerah

Activity: 127

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 06:41:36 PM

to stay away from unnecessary spending I do by saving, or investing in bitcoins. market prices are getting better every day, so profitable to invest, we stay patient to get huge profits.
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:00:45 PM

I am facing this issue in real life. Whenever I carry my credit card around, I end up purchasing things which are not required. I am more cautious when I shop with physical cash. Can someone help me? I don't know how to get rid of this habit.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:25:19 PM

I am familiar with this situation. In fact, I always experience this every pay day. For some reason, I can't help but spend money or buy things for my kids like toys and food that was quite expensive compared to a regular meal. It is my way of showing my love to my children. Every time I compute my salary, a portion of it goes to unnecessary things. Just saying. I think the best way for us to avoid it is to resist buying things and think twice before spending.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
nerlial

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 07:48:18 PM

All the extra money in Bitcoin. Grin No extra money - on unnecessary expenses.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
icoworld

Activity: 300

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 08:38:44 PM

just a good willpower for this, so I do not spend a lot on unnecessary expenses only planned spending
Marjo04

Activity: 408

www.bitpaction.com

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 09:11:28 PM

If i have extra money i prioritized whats really important.like whats my family need first.and if i earn big here i buy things for myself and also to my parents .i treat them out and buy what they want.its good sometimes to treat yourself after hardwork.

sonofliberty

Activity: 395

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:18:23 AM

I always try to compare money I spend on some unnecessary stuff to the every day things that we need like food, electricity bills etc so trying to place my needs over my desires that are not always justified.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: