Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:50:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22108 times)
j.kelvin

Activity: 108
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:03:05 PM

Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, this is the main goal of TrustLogics. I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone. We need a trusted and secured data where we can store our biodata. I just want to ask, how does the blockchain technology integrates with this project?

Hello! 'How Blockchain technology integrating to the project' is a very broad question.

Nevertheless, considering the forum we are in, let me answer in a generic way so that all readers can understand -

Considering the number of users (current and future prospects), we decided to go with Hybrid approach where private blockchain, Hyperledger in our case, to store & retrieve data and public Blockchain, Ethereum, to record token state changes. This will help us in two ways -

1. This solution can be scaled to millions of users
2. Reducing transactions fee

Hyperledger, which will be hosted on cloud (in our case, we picked Amazon AWS) with necessary libraries and a REST API wrapper will be implemented with Read-Write API end points

Ethereum Blockchain will be used to deploy smart contracts, record token state changes (during transactions)

But, if you have any specific question to implementation, we can answer right on that. Please feel free to ask.

Being part of this project is so much fun, we have been on this for the past year. You can head to our telegram group where we can discuss with founders/technology team on how this is being achieved - https://t.me/trustlogics

Thank you!

It's good to see that you are very responsive to queries. This is a good sign that the company is serious in reaching out to potential investors and users of your platform. Do you believe that trustlogics brand will be preferred among job websites in the future by companies and applicants? Will this be a global platform or will you have local offices in different countries as well.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:03:56 PM

what is trustlogics means? Is this a lending company?
No that's not a lending company, the trust logics is a platform that using innovative tools and method that will help both the recuiter and the jobseeker. With the trust logics they will find the right person for the job and the right company for the person in less time and money...
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:09:06 PM

I would like to share the project with another investors. anyone show me how to do it in the right direction?

First it will be helpful if you read this: https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Then try to explore their website here: https://trustlogics.io/

I hope this help. To share also, I understand that TrustLogic is trying to integrate blockchain technology in their job platform. They will also attempt to make a way to verify information sent by users all over the world. They claim this will result in reducing cost and time to hire new employees. I am also still reading the whitepaper and this forum to gain more understanding on the project.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:30:20 PM

How credible are the people behind Trustlogics? Based on your timeline you already have 50,000 users registered on January 2018. I would like to asks if the registered users are from different countries or do you have a target country as your main base of operations? Currently we have Data Privacy Act in my country which may limit the information you can get, will you be addressing the job requirement per country? Or only on a global scale?
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

In a highly complex and competitive workforce placement marketplace, TrustLogicsTM is the missing link that not only bridges the gap between jobseekers and potential employers, but also aims to build a verification and reputation building blockchain platform for both

- can you elaborate this introduction about Trustlogics. what do you mean the missing link? Even though it is sounds new to me but I wanna

know what is really all about.  Thank you Smiley
I wonder whi will be these verifiers of candidates personal information and educational background, will Trustlogic hire CIA to investigate a person’s information or criminal record? Or they have their own paid investigators?

How cool would it be in an interview to say 'I am certified by CIA'  Wink JK!

Not sure if you are trying to troll, but we will still welcome your question -

We partnered with Background Check agencies, who have legal authority to perform Background checks of people, of-course at the consent of that person.

These partnered validators are capable of getting a profile Background certified in most of the countries, arguably.

Here are our partners -

No i’m not trying to troll. I saw what you’ve shown below. Thanks anyway i’m sorry if you think I’m trolling. It is just out of my imaginations’ reach maybe thinking there will be certified agencies that will do the job mentioned aside from government agencies of course but of course Trustlogic can also hire private investigators if they want. Good to know by the way that they have partners shown below, this time there will be proof of credibility in the records trustlogic will be storing for each indvidual.

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
Trustlogic

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:45:09 PM

Blockchain for Trusted and Secured Professional Data, this is the main goal of TrustLogics. I believe that this project is helpful not just for me but for everyone. We need a trusted and secured data where we can store our biodata. I just want to ask, how does the blockchain technology integrates with this project?

Hello! 'How Blockchain technology integrating to the project' is a very broad question.

Nevertheless, considering the forum we are in, let me answer in a generic way so that all readers can understand -

Considering the number of users (current and future prospects), we decided to go with Hybrid approach where private blockchain, Hyperledger in our case, to store & retrieve data and public Blockchain, Ethereum, to record token state changes. This will help us in two ways -

Hyperledger, which will be hosted on cloud (in our case, we picked Amazon AWS) with necessary libraries and a REST API wrapper will be implemented with Read-Write API end points

Ethereum Blockchain will be used to deploy smart contracts, record token state changes (during transactions)

But, if you have any specific question to implementation, we can answer right on that. Please feel free to ask.

Being part of this project is so much fun, we have been on this for the past year. You can head to our telegram group where we can discuss with founders/technology team on how this is being achieved - https://t.me/trustlogics

Thank you!

It's good to see that you are very responsive to queries. This is a good sign that the company is serious in reaching out to potential investors and users of your platform. Do you believe that trustlogics brand will be preferred among job websites in the future by companies and applicants? Will this be a global platform or will you have local offices in different countries as well.

Thank you!

As this idea evolves and gets adopted by people, we hope people realize the value and intent behind the approach.

Yea, we anticipate to be a global platform. We already have offices in India and USA. If you or someone reading this post are from any of these places, you can hop in for a coffee or a cold one  Wink
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:50:49 PM

Thank you!

Thank you!

As this idea evolves and gets adopted by people, we hope people realize the value and intent behind the approach.

Yea, we anticipate to be a global platform. We already have offices in India and USA. If you or someone reading this post are from any of these places, you can hop in for a coffee or a cold one  Wink

Cool. I live in the Philippines. Would you be interested to have an office here? Hopefully this project will be a success. We have a high unemployment rate here and maybe your platform can help reach more people to find better jobs.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:58:37 PM

How credible are the people behind Trustlogics? Based on your timeline you already have 50,000 users registered on January 2018. I would like to asks if the registered users are from different countries or do you have a target country as your main base of operations? Currently we have Data Privacy Act in my country which may limit the information you can get, will you be addressing the job requirement per country? Or only on a global scale?

We have teams working from India and USA. If you are part of these places, you can drop-by; lunch is on us! Wink

You can tell the world about our credibility then!

Our registered users are clusters from India, USA and Suriname.

We understand that there are data privacy rules in each country, platform will adhere to rules and policies as and when we expand to countries. We will bound and abide to all legal rules and restrictions. We understand there's nothing above Governments.

You can learn more about our projects and partnerships here -

Blog: http://blog.trustlogics.io

Thank you.

roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 02:59:53 PM

Thank you!

Thank you!

Cool. I live in the Philippines. Would you be interested to have an office here? Hopefully this project will be a success. We have a high unemployment rate here and maybe your platform can help reach more people to find better jobs.

A platform that connects people to find a job is project worthy of support. There are not much to discuss since its not a unique concept. I am more interested on the logic of your verification system. Can you give a short overview on your verification process? How will it be done? At least a  general Idea.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

Thank you!

Thank you!

Our senior Business team is working hard to identify such gaps and partner with countries.

We don't want to make false promises to the community, but we have reached out to several governments and we are positive on closing couple of deals on a positive note.

You may look at our partnership details here - http://blog.trustlogics.io

Thank you.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:11:53 PM

We have teams working from India and USA. If you are part of these places, you can drop-by; lunch is on us! Wink

You can tell the world about our credibility then!

Our registered users are clusters from India, USA and Suriname.

We understand that there are data privacy rules in each country, platform will adhere to rules and policies as and when we expand to countries. We will bound and abide to all legal rules and restrictions. We understand there's nothing above Governments.

You can learn more about our projects and partnerships here -

Blog: http://blog.trustlogics.io

Thank you.

Thank you for your response. I don't leave in the said countries but In case I go there I'll try to visit your office. I know its a big project for you. I did check your website. I don't do telegram at the moment I do love to chat with your CEO anytime soon. More power to you guys and to you Trustlogic.
Trustlogic

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:14:04 PM

Thank you!

Thank you!

A platform that connects people to find a job is project worthy of support. There are not much to discuss since its not a unique concept. I am more interested on the logic of your verification system. Can you give a short overview on your verification process? How will it be done? At least a  general Idea.

Concept being unique is one side of the coin, on the flip side, its the implementation that makes the project more desirable. We believe lot of dots needs to be connected to hit right spots and at right time. We believe we fall in the said category.
Sure, since you asked how verification process happens -

Unlike other platforms where users can ask other users to endorse their skills, which in itself is a circle; We partnered with Certified Validator agencies who are legally eligible to perform background checks, at the consent of the user. Imagine this user endorsing another user. We believe the roots/starting point is sensible.

We extrapolated this and brought in RBS - Reputation Building System; where users can make use of this to have more trusted profile.

I hope you got a gist of the approach.

If you have any specific questions pertaining to the approach, head to our telegram group https://t.me/trustlogics and ask any questions. We have our founders and technology team in the group.

Thank you.
jlaw007

Activity: 210
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

Thank you!

Thank you!

Our senior Business team is working hard to identify such gaps and partner with countries.

We don't want to make false promises to the community, but we have reached out to several governments and we are positive on closing couple of deals on a positive note.

You may look at our partnership details here - http://blog.trustlogics.io

Thank you.

Hi Trustlogic, I do believe that there is no reason for countries to reject you as one of its partners as a platform in creating a link between applicants and employers local and abroad. Of course some country might prefer for you to register a local office and to pay local taxes in conducting business in the said country.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:18:27 PM

Are you tired of walking along the streets just to.get a job? Try the Trust logic project,
its platform is to minimize the time that is being given by the job Seekers to find job as well as the time that is being consumed by the recruiter or company
typedrip

Activity: 33

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:31:04 PM

Wow, I gotta say, this project is just simply amazing! The name really suits its purpose! But that's just the tip of the iceberg, what I really love about this is that it is very useful for a lot of people and not just your typical crypto project that is bound to burn. This project solves real problems that everyday people has! From a crypto lover, an unemployed person, or an employer that is looking to hire credible people. And the best part? People can actually be sure that they are hiring or working (for) credible people!
battlestarx

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:36:16 PM

Nice project. I must say, probably one of the greatest projects that I have in my personal list. I think the idea is really innovative and really does have good potential. I am very thrilled to see the progress of this project in the next few days. I am curious how the developers will do their marketing and make as many people see the potential of this project. This is really worth the watch so I will keep an eye on this one.
tweetybitz

Activity: 6
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

TrustLogics envisions a world where the flow of professional data from a job seeker to a potential employer is completely revamped. The ultimate goal is the same:verification and secure transfer of professional data.

You are correct!

But let me extrapolate your post-

1. As you rightly said, secure transfer of professional data is prime and that's our USP, Global Information Gateway
2. Recruiters can use the power of Peer-to-Peer hiring model which will help employers reduce time and cost involved in hiring a candidate
3. Independent Service Providers like Chef, Carpenter, Plumber, Electricians and so on can use the power of 'Shareable Digital Portfolios' which will have their Reviews & Ratings.

You can explore our project and read further announcements here -

Medium - https://medium.com/@trustlogics
Blog - http://blog.trustlogics.io

Thank you.

I think in addition to what you just said, These records will be made readily available to users, who can share them with their next
employer/hiring agency with user-controlled permissions. This will not only help professionals and ISPs get more visibility and attract potential hirers, but also make an employer’s decision-making process smoother.
cryptazmania

Activity: 13

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 05:40:16 PM

Thank you for the information, I will read your white paper so that I better understand your project again. I think this project has a bright future and hope you’ll achieve your goals.

That's the good thing you need to do for now, on simply reading their white paper you will find everything about this project anyway. Also realize in the

end how Trust logic really potentials in some other things.
loopx

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:00:04 PM

Nice project guys, great job coming up with such a great concept. Honestly this is the very first time that I have ever seen such a project that has a concept like this one(although I don't know if there are other projects that has the same concept coz I'm still pretty new in this industry). I think that this project will really succeed if it can be able to reach enough ears(if it can have good advertising or marketing).
ranitidine

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:05:50 PM

Ohh yeah man. I think I have found myself again a rocket ship on stand by, first few pages in the white paper and I am already convinced that this project has a lot of potential to be very in demand when it goes live. I have experienced first hand how it feels to be an unemployed man looking for jobs going from website to website and I have also experienced looking for someone to help with my online business and experience getting unworthy workers. And I gotta say, it is so damn hard. This project will really be able to help a lot of people that have the same experiences as me. This concept will really sell IMHO.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: