Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:50:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
flash12i

Activity: 141
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:03:09 AM

Trust logic will surely reduce the cost, time and the overall hiring process since Trust logic implementation will result to the verified database of all prospective applicant. A faster hiring process by trust logic. And trust logics is here to help both Jobseeker and Recruiter.
Trustlogics simplifies the processes especially if you are looking for a job. With just a one click jobseekers can do an update to their information and also can allow others or global viewing of their availability status.
The trustlogics can create impact to the industry of hiring. because of there system of getting the right applicant.

And with the rich tools and features the platform offers (paired with a neat and clean interface, have you guys tried it? i recommend you do) one wouldn't get lost unlike other hiring platforms that could end up a jobseeker confused and might even end up missing out on details and information that just might be needed to land a good job opportunity.

And some platform would even ask a jobseeker to fill up a custom application form for a particular company which could really be time consuming, tedious and tiresome.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
elycoinz

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:25:08 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
Join us On Telegram Group Here :- https://t.me/trustlogics
THANK YOU!

Hi there TrustLogics!

Your QR Code got me all excited. This is really an innovative way to fill up a job application. No more repetitions! 

And mind you, my excitement is not about me being lazy, but me being efficient.  Great move TrustLogics!

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:55:09 AM

A QR code gets generated every time a job requirement is posted by recruiters. By scanning, job seeker no longer needs to fill job application repetitively.
THANK YOU!

Hi there TrustLogics!

Your QR Code got me all excited. This is really an innovative way to fill up a job application. No more repetitions! 

And mind you, my excitement is not about me being lazy, but me being efficient.  Great move TrustLogics!

Some might actually wonder how could QR Codes help speed up the application process besides eliminating the repetitive process of filling up an application form?

As history had it, QR Codes were created back in 1994 by Denso Wave to help them track vehicles and hence, parts. They designed the QR Codes in such a way that they have a very fast decoding speeds.

Given that, i believe TrustLogics did not simply eliminate the repetitive filling up of forms but gave each applicant a much more efficient way of tracking each job application.

I'd say great move TrustLogics, the inclusion of QR Codes in your platform is indeed a "Quick Response" that will help a lot to save time and energy.
jackbit

Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:17:38 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 03:12:51 AM by jackbit

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
THANK YOU!
It’s good to know you have this feature Trustlogics. It is dangerous exposing your personal and educational informations on public since a lot nowadays are stealing other’s identities. Sometime you will just be surprise in some social media when someone has already made the same account as yours with the same informations as yours.
You got it chikitita2004. Exposing your personal informations in the public is dangerous. I’m glad Trustlogics will give its user the option to control their profile. You know what the good thing is? That this platform is going to make a big change in the world of recruitment. Applying for a job is so tiring and stressful with all the procedures but with the help of trustlogics all will be in a click.

Definitely this will be great big thing in employment processing. I remember how difficult it is to apply for a job, from printing resumes and cv's, going to companies to submit applications and waiting for long lines for initial interviews and then another interview and so on and if your not lucky after so many interviews you will not.pass the final interview. With Trustlogics, you no longer will go through this old fashioned process of applications. That is why it is really necessary that this project will succeed because it will definitely a great help.
Lol! Can still remember this experience. I used to prepare pages of resumes in advAnce incase i see job hiring somwhere along the way so i have something to give. But with trustlogics, they just have to go on the web type for my name and check everything that says about me and if my data is validated, that will Be another plus for me.
So does it mean that Trustlogics can identify the incorrect informations of the applicants? Because we can never deny that a lot are putting things in their resumes that aren't true, like making up things especially with the experiences or seminars etc or any other credentials. Does Trustlogics have the means to verify everything that is stored in the system?

TrustLogics is not to identify incorrect information of applicants, rather, TrustLogics will the platform where background checks and profile verification can be made.  With partner validators, a recruiter may request to background check against a jobseeker to verify his personal and professional data (which does not come for free, of course).

Until the time TrustLogics becomes the industry standard for verified profiles, expect to see two types of profiles in the platform, Verified (which means background checks and validation has been made) and Unverified (not necessarily a lie or fraudulent, but the profile owner did not wish to have his personal and professional data validated for reasons of his own liking).
flash12i

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:46:05 AM
Merited by lovesybitz (3)

You can rely on us! TrustLogics stores your data on a Blockchain and doesn’t share it without your permission. The authorization can be both partial and complete based on which the data would be shared with the select group of recruiters preferred by you.
THANK YOU!
It’s good to know you have this feature Trustlogics. It is dangerous exposing your personal and educational informations on public since a lot nowadays are stealing other’s identities. Sometime you will just be surprise in some social media when someone has already made the same account as yours with the same informations as yours.
You got it chikitita2004. Exposing your personal informations in the public is dangerous. I’m glad Trustlogics will give its user the option to control their profile. You know what the good thing is? That this platform is going to make a big change in the world of recruitment. Applying for a job is so tiring and stressful with all the procedures but with the help of trustlogics all will be in a click.

And this is exactly what i banked on after going through TrustLogics' whitepaper, they freedom they gave the jobseeker to control their professional data.

Unlike other platforms where data is shared even without the jobseekers permission as users were trapped in the information compliance requirement of the hiring platform.

Glad to see how TrustLogics aim to give total control to users as to when and where their data appears, this spells security of professional data for me.
elycoinz

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:04:48 AM
Merited by flash12i (1)

THANK YOU!

And this is exactly what i banked on after going through TrustLogics' whitepaper, they freedom they gave the jobseeker to control their professional data.

Unlike other platforms where data is shared even without the jobseekers permission as users were trapped in the information compliance requirement of the hiring platform.

Glad to see how TrustLogics aim to give total control to users as to when and where their data appears, this spells security of professional data for me.

Indeed, i myself experienced being trapped in the information compliance of other recruiting platforms, forcing me to fill up and post data which are of non-relevant to the job i am applying for.

Good to see TrustLogic took away data control monopoly by the recruiting platforms and brought back control to the jobseekers.

And besides, this control of data also declutters the information highway of unwanted details and info.

________▂▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network
flash12i

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:41:13 AM

THANK YOU!

Indeed, i myself experienced being trapped in the information compliance of other recruiting platforms, forcing me to fill up and post data which are of non-relevant to the job i am applying for.

Good to see TrustLogic took away data control monopoly by the recruiting platforms and brought back control to the jobseekers.

And besides, this control of data also declutters the information highway of unwanted details and info.

I think many of us had the very same experience with previous and existing online job applications.

Filling forms here and there, sending out data that is unnecessary and irrelevant, and doing it over and over again just to end up being pre-screened again on your first day of interview.

That's why i do hope that many recruiters sign up with TrustLogics too to  streamlin the whole process much better.
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:07:43 AM

THANK YOU!

I think many of us had the very same experience with previous and existing online job applications.

Filling forms here and there, sending out data that is unnecessary and irrelevant, and doing it over and over again just to end up being pre-screened again on your first day of interview.

That's why i do hope that many recruiters sign up with TrustLogics too to  streamlin the whole process much better.

Yes, more than jobseekers, i too hope to see more recruiters and employers utilizing TrustLogics and maximizing the revolutionary solutions they have to offer to standardize the hiring industry.

Hoping to see how drastic the efficiency will improve, the time saved in recruiting personnels and the productivity that will be gained all through the hiring process.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:16:03 AM

How can I assure that the person requesting my personal data and document was safe and will not steal my data??. Is their any "TrustLogic Verified" thing we can see to verify that the one who was requesting is safe?? Just asking for more security purposes guys.
JJelly

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:34:29 AM

In TrustLogics whitepaper "4.3.1 Verified Profile Status", "Jobseekers can use their TrustLogics Tokens to place a request to get any of their information like Education, Past Employment, Criminal& Drug information verified." What if the Validator didn't accept the request, what will happen to the token distributed on the request?? Is their any refund of the token or the token will be hold by the blockchain then if the validator denied the request the token will be given back by the job seeker??
JoshKulot

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:55:33 AM

Trustlogics is a hiring industry that uses blockchain technology as their system to record and store transactions. This will eliminate data breach and false identity because blockchain is can be used for verification of identity. So no need for third party to verify credentials.
Trust logic is a hiring industry with a big advantage in the logistics business. We can use their token to apply a job, secured data and information inside the blockchain. We don't need recuiters or 3rd party agency to hire us in their company all we need to do is login to trust logic and hired easily.
Acctually TrustLogic uses Peer-to-Peer process, meaning they uses 3rd party recruiter for the jobseeker to be notified that their was a new job hiring in the field they are. TrustLogic Peer-to-Peer program makes jobseeker find job in very short period of time by the use of AI-based algorithm that notifies the peers that was suitable and fit for that job or project.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:44 AM

2. We, so far partnered with five validators/Background check companies, who are legally eligible to perform BGCs of users, of-course only with the consent of user.

On a side note, these five validators are so powerful that, arguably, can get any user, from any country, can get their background information verified.

this means that applicants who want to get job from the project will face 2 companies or more.
this just state that you are not the only one to see the information they shared but also your partners.
isn't this more dangerous?
Is your partner will also see our personal data and documents. Maybe this was a bad move for you team. What if one of your partner resign as a validator?? Will day get or even access our data and other documents?? Need to explain and elaborate this more. We both care about our own privacy matter.
Trustlogic

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:15:01 AM
Last edit: June 01, 2018, 04:42:18 AM by Trustlogic

Grin John Herbert, a legal service professional is one of the esteemed advisors of TrustLogics. He would be assisting us with the legal technicalities. Grin
THANK YOU!
BeshyJelly

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:42:32 AM

how can we trust this trust logic?
are they giving new jobs for homabase people?
what is the solution for the fake documents?
what wiill be having in the fufture then?4thi s project is good but we can improve it/

TrustLogics Project Team uses "HyperLedger Fabric" a blockchain technology that uses contracts to fix-in rather to entrust the relationship of the both parties. They also uses "Ethereum Virtual Machine (EVM)" it allows to run the program without the barrier of language programs, and it also gives enough memory to run. It also enables the development of thousand different applications, all on only one platform.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:02:03 AM

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:04:47 AM
Merited by flash12i (1)

I hope with the trust logics will end or lessen the problem of unemployment in the whole world,  i believe that all of us have own skill and knowledge but they don't see the right place to go to...  By the trust logics even the lazy person can apply by just register and upload their credentials to them, update their status and wait to verified your application...

I think Trustlogics will lessen the problems of unemployed people but it maybe 50% for awhile but as time goes by perhaps it will be in good

progress. By the way, Does trustlogics will give an assurance to give a job for the majority of the applicants? or Trustlogics need to verify it first?
Hello Lovesybitz, thank you for showing your interest in TrustLogics, To know more about us read here :- https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Will make a very big breakthrough for the people who was working to  be paid only even it is not their profession. It will make applying job very easy and very effective and efficient for both applicant and company. Just scroll and search for your desired job and you've got it, no cost and time-consuming job fair attending. Will lessen the unemployment and underemployment rate. Double thumbs up for this Project Team. Very innovative and well design project.

I must say every thing has its own positives and negatives, whether we talk about online jobs or regular salary jobs.

Regular salary job gives you fixed money so that you can pay all your daily living expenses, and people turn to
online jobs as it provide extra income, from which one can fulfill there dreams.

JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:29:41 AM

Hello there,

We added TrustLogics to tropyc. Let us know if you have any feedback or suggestions!

https://www.tropyc.co/crypto/trustlogics

All the best for your sale,
Tropyc Team
Nice illustration by Tropys Team. Detailed and very easy to understand. More power on TrustLogic Project Team, Looking forward for you goal this year and in the near future. Keep up the good work Team.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:35:08 AM

Like the two sides of coins, everything in life has a positive side & negative side…
Online jobs have advantages as well disadvantages. What is important is choosing the right thing at the right time as
per your requirement. I am looking for data entry or conversion job as I have a small kid & I can spare 2-3 hours
everyday for online jobs. I am a  full mom but i have a work experience & sitting idle at home is really
boring so online data entry jobs can solve my purpose at least for a time being.
Maxxbill
Copper Member

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

THANK YOU!

That's what Trustlogics goal to protect the personal data of those people who will get interest to their project.

As you can see to their WP They value the user data privacy. Trust logics built this platform to ensure that any third-party application

gaining access to data is completely dependent on user-defined permissions. In the current public beta release of the platform, Jobseekers can

place their network users (e.g. Recruiters) into different groups and assign separate permissions to every group. Basically, the display of

individual components of a jobseeker’s profile can be enabled/disabled for one or more recruiters. Recruiters will only see the data that has

been made visible for them by jobseekers.

And this source could be found at https://trustlogics.io/whitepaper.pdf
Trustlogics gives jobseeker ratings and reviews that help jobseeker in finding the job. and they have many more features to help. I think this is a revolution in hiring industry.
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:03:37 AM

Like the two sides of coins, everything in life has a positive side & negative side…
Online jobs have advantages as well disadvantages. What is important is choosing the right thing at the right time as
per your requirement. I am looking for data entry or conversion job as I have a small kid & I can spare 2-3 hours
everyday for online jobs. I am a  full mom but i have a work experience & sitting idle at home is really
boring so online data entry jobs can solve my purpose at least for a time being.

Hello there, correct me if I’m wrong this platform isn’t for online jobs only. This is a online job finder where you can find both physical and online jobs. This is like jobstreet, linkedin and so on but decentralized
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: