Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:58:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Citriney

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 01:44:03 PM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
I guess it matters also in your public files which is not fake or being plagiarize if you are qualified to be hired and in fact in Trust Logic it is easy for you to pass all the requirements with the help of the validators in which they were going to verified your resume and it is easy for you to hired if you have also experience in some services and you will be organized by the system and give you a job that is really suitable to every user.

So in short word having experience is quite an advantage to those who haven't. Well that seems pretty fair for me because If I am the recruiter I'll surely picked those who have experienced the job I'm offering, because they can do it well.
Yes,that would be fair enough for the recruiter to hire the right jobseeker, one with work experience fitted
to fill the avialable position. The more good work track record a jobseeker has, the more Trustlogics'
platform be advantageous to him/her.

The credibility of TrustLogics will reflect upon the performance and usage of the users. Review would
always circulate around the accuracy of TrustLogics in matching jobseekers and employers, as to which the
users will also have their own share of responsibilities. That is to have their legit information given to
TrustLogics so that people will be more attracted and comfortable in using it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:04:52 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.

That was really happen in many people, the reality that we all experience during applying our papers are complete, but after we got our job we don't know some of our files, and sometimes we passed it on to our company, but they can also misplace it or we can't borrow if we resign to their company, but if we also have it an online copy this will not our problem anymore.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:29:43 PM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise.
It is indeed a huge market, well with regards to huge competition, yes because it is job portal,but TrustLogics I think as far as I am aware of is the first one to offer the verification process of their datas by the partnered validators of TrustLogics. They are the pioneer on that concept.

TrustLogics aims to become the connecting "bridge" that gives support to the needs of the jobseekers and employers.
Needless to say, they give a great amount of convenience and sometimes opportunities to those who needed this platform.
The security features included are essential to them in order for TrustLogics to fulfill what they need to do.

Yes correct, because as applicants you need to have a confidence to be able to prove yourself and trustlogics help them to show it by giving them a convenience way of applying process... Getting hired is just so easy for everyone who have done a validations process, and trustlogics will not let anyone to access your own personal data...
The security features of trustlogics also give convenient to jobseeker, they don't need to think about their data if being theft by anyone because it's protected by blockchain technology... Less thingking means convenience for a anyone and for many jobseeker around...

A jobseekers want to have a job which is good and can bring them also to the success, in applying for a job especially the online one is not easy for them to gave all their data if they have no idea on the company, but in the TrustLogics, they can make sure that their data will be secured.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:10:52 PM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise.
It is indeed a huge market, well with regards to huge competition, yes because it is job portal,but TrustLogics I think as far as I am aware of is the first one to offer the verification process of their datas by the partnered validators of TrustLogics. They are the pioneer on that concept.

TrustLogics aims to become the connecting "bridge" that gives support to the needs of the jobseekers and employers.
Needless to say, they give a great amount of convenience and sometimes opportunities to those who needed this platform.
The security features included are essential to them in order for TrustLogics to fulfill what they need to do.

Yes correct, because as applicants you need to have a confidence to be able to prove yourself and trustlogics help them to show it by giving them a convenience way of applying process... Getting hired is just so easy for everyone who have done a validations process, and trustlogics will not let anyone to access your own personal data...
The security features of trustlogics also give convenient to jobseeker, they don't need to think about their data if being theft by anyone because it's protected by blockchain technology... Less thingking means convenience for a anyone and for many jobseeker around...
I agree, by tge use of blockchain technology trustlogics will be pretty much secured from hackers and scammers.
also by using the blockchain technology there will be so many benefits being given to trustlogics users.
blockchain technology makes it easier for businesses to carry out investigations and execute the necessary actions.
Personally i love the vision and mission of this project because of its positive change into the whole system and development of the hiring process. Outstanding if we acknowledge. Complete package nothing to wish for. Almost perfection, good  job for the Team and Developers.

Me as one of the subscribers of this project, in therms of there system of hiring, I think that the trustlogics have an best rating of all platforms out there. hope to see that the all trustlogics teams much more have a Great Performance soon.
langka1213

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:42:26 PM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:05:54 PM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,

In all cases good rating is the best way to trust one’s product. Feedback and comments is what we need to assure that the product is good or not, same as here,
if you have a good rating from the company you will probably have the chance to upper or volume up your profit and earnings.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 04:36:31 PM

better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
well you have also piont but the issue of fake doccument will not fade even at traditional way because in my country it was also a problem so that because of that we need also implement te other system to make sure some doccument will not attempt to fake,and I trust also to trustlogics that this platform will also assure to made all papers submitted of applicant will be true.

I’m not into rating of the company as long as you’ve done your job well and you profit and earn it is enough.
Rating is just a adding point to your profile. Skills is what we need not ratings.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:26:27 PM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.

People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

With Trustlogics, you are assured that you will find the best job that fits your profile. They will even have an AI programmed to match the job requirements over the million users of Trustlogics in the future. This is really an interesting project and I am hoping that they will succeed in their pilot testing so they can immediately go forward and be partnered with more countries.
This is very nice! It is a good thing that Trustlogics project came into the picture. I know that it is not easy to get a job that is suitable for you and there is no such system before that does it accurately. Trustlogics platform is really a blessing to everyone. Let us support this project.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 05:44:27 PM
Last edit: July 22, 2018, 05:57:56 PM by FAITHriot

I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
well you have also piont but the issue of fake doccument will not fade even at traditional way because in my country it was also a problem so that because of that we need also implement te other system to make sure some doccument will not attempt to fake,and I trust also to trustlogics that this platform will also assure to made all papers submitted of applicant will be true.

I’m not into rating of the company as long as you’ve done your job well and you profit and earn it is enough.
Rating is just a adding point to your profile. Skills is what we need not ratings.
You have a good point buddy. But still we cannot deny that ratings really help especially when the rating system is very reliable and have built a good reputation and trust. Now that Blockchain Technology is here, I think this rating system will tremendously improved.
Chikitita2004

Activity: 560
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:08:34 PM

Exactly. No matter how many stars or thumbs up you get when in actual you have nothing to show or prove. Skills is still important and not just the big boasts. Most of the time though not in all circumstamces, skills are based or taken from experience. The more experienced a worker is the more he is skillful,

☉☉☉ ARTCOIN.AI ☉☉☉ ▐| BLOCKCHAIN ART GALLERY SYSTEM |▌
◐ o ◑ Blockchain Can Bring The Fine Art Investment World Together ◐ o ◑
┣▇  MEDIUM  ┣▇  FACEBOOK   ┣▇  TWITTER   ┣▇  LINKEDIN   ┣▇  PINTEREST   ┣▇  INSTAGRAM
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 07:31:33 PM

This is very nice! It is a good thing that Trustlogics project came into the picture. I know that it is not easy to get a job that is suitable for you and there is no such system before that does it accurately. Trustlogics platform is really a blessing to everyone. Let us support this project.
Ya. I agree with you, they’ve worked meticulously on this project. Everything has to be specific and true. If you come to visit their official website you will see that they already have a lot of partnerships with companies in this project. 
1kreasons

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:08:01 PM

Ya. I agree with you, they’ve worked meticulously on this project. Everything has to be specific and true. If you come to visit their official website you will see that they already have a lot of partnerships with companies in this project. 
I have been telling this since.  I do believe that this project is legit. They have put so much effort into it and  based on their promotional videos or on their development it is really getting nearer to formally launch it. It is a good project not to materialize.  It will be very beneficial to companies.
giga19

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 08:35:36 PM

I do believe that it goes hand in hand. If you have good skills then you can get a high ratings.  Ratings given depends on skills provided, don’t you think so.
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:00:15 PM

I agree, by tge use of blockchain technology trustlogics will be pretty much secured from hackers and scammers.
also by using the blockchain technology there will be so many benefits being given to trustlogics users.
blockchain technology makes it easier for businesses to carry out investigations and execute the necessary actions.
Yes it is true because of blockchain technology it can do much so no one can attempt it to steal personal data with a jobseeker, so with the trustlogioc help and its secure security to many more jobseekers experiencing low Each one comforts it, so everyone hopes to be a successful jobseeker.
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 09:33:18 PM

Yes it is true because of blockchain technology it can do much so no one can attempt it to steal personal data with a jobseeker, so with the trustlogioc help and its secure security to many more jobseekers experiencing low Each one comforts it, so everyone hopes to be a successful jobseeker.
Well for me its true because of trustlogic many of the benefits it brings, by blockchain technology there are plenty to do. To keep it secured safely with hackers and scammers. because the hacker and scammer anytime they can hack and scam. so with the help of blockchain technology it is avoided or prevented by these wrongdoings.
j.kelvin

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:30:23 PM

I do believe that it goes hand in hand. If you have good skills then you can get a high ratings.  Ratings given depends on skills provided, don’t you think so.

Not necessarily. I think the one who will be rating us will be our peers or people from our previous jobs, our professors and acquaintances. People can rate us on different basis like how efficient and good are you at work; your attitude toward work and your workmates; how your professor perceive you as a student. Trainers can also vouch on the skills you acquired during training. And I do agree that higher rating does not necessarily equate to higher salary as there are different factors to consider as well.
roy.ashton

Activity: 115

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 11:49:03 PM

Trustlogics is such a great project. It helps people find a job that fits their qualification. It also makes it easier for companies to find a suitable candidate to fill up the position. Trusted professional data that can be verified and attested by the users, their peers and by partnered validators is really great. It helps shorten the hiring process reducing the cost and becoming more efficient. Trustlogics will surely become the number one Hiring platform in the future.
Elexsis

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:00:37 AM

Finding jobs is very difficult too all people nowadays because of much process that you will deal with it.  hope to see the trustlogics project are very good interms of there platform to all jobseeker to find their job easily.
Yes, you`re absolutely right finding jobs right now is very difficult some of it are fresh graduate and it is so hard to deal with it, this project can actually give opportunities and it helps also to lessen the problem regarding about the hiring process. People in our community will surely agree with the concept of this project, because it has a potential and it is very good to all job seeker to find a job that is really suited for them.
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 01:32:21 AM

Personally i love the vision and mission of this project because of its positive change into the whole system and development of the hiring process. Outstanding if we acknowledge. Complete package nothing to wish for. Almost perfection, good  job for the Team and Developers.

Me as one of the subscribers of this project, in therms of there system of hiring, I think that the trustlogics have an best rating of all platforms out there. hope to see that the all trustlogics teams much more have a Great Performance soon.
Well, I am also one of the subscribers of this project because I know in the future I can get benefits of using their system and it is easy for me to find a company that offers a job that is connected to the system of Trust logic which is well-secured and verified.
JoshJelly

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 03:11:04 AM

Company brand is very essential in every companies. for my thoughts on this project the Team and Developers are working too hard to fix and promote their project well and interesting. Project is good though but make nit more attractive in the eyes of the viewers. Make them curious on how it would be used and then start communicating on them for better image.
Pages: « 1 ... 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 [240] 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: