Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:13:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
cryptazmania

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
#TrustLogics #private #info
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.

True, that's sound's scary actually. So I am hoping that through Trustlogics our data information will really be secure and safe once our request will approve by the validators once it happens, our data will automatically be list on the history record in the blockchain.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
crazyco.

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:00:37 AM

Trust Logics project, their concept in using blockchain is very convenient like when you applying.
Consider holding meetings in interesting locations, having calls or interviews
over Skype and doing things that are less traditional.
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:25:55 AM

Trust Logics project, their concept in using blockchain is very convenient like when you applying.
In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

In this genereation money isn’t everything to millennials.
Many are more interested in training and development opportunities,
flexible work environments and companies that value work-life balance.
themegatron

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 08:00:08 AM

In this days, Millennials are attracted to companies that have a good brand reputation.
The company is an important part of their self-concept and their social identity.
So that you must to improve your company brand.

That is not good for themselves.
People who look for a good company that has a good reputation with the people is not always a good thing to have.
If you are just starting to work, you must find a company that focuses on their workers who have heart for its people.
you need to learn from your work and not just to earn.

You know what mate, that's the saddest things happened now and its the reality also. Most applicants or majority of them they are after only on earnings, only few employees are learning from their work, So with Trustlogics they assure that the applicants will be approve with a high quality standard as well.

In this genereation money isn’t everything to millennials.
Many are more interested in training and development opportunities,
flexible work environments and companies that value work-life balance.

Trust Logics offer the most convenient and reliable application system for the job seekers that is using its platform, by the use of blockchain, trustlogics have the way of maintaining the bridge between an institution and to their soon to be employees.
sonjay22

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:02:54 AM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise.
It is indeed a huge market, well with regards to huge competition, yes because it is job portal,but TrustLogics I think as far as I am aware of is the first one to offer the verification process of their datas by the partnered validators of TrustLogics. They are the pioneer on that concept.

TrustLogics aims to become the connecting "bridge" that gives support to the needs of the jobseekers and employers.
Needless to say, they give a great amount of convenience and sometimes opportunities to those who needed this platform.
The security features included are essential to them in order for TrustLogics to fulfill what they need to do.

Yes correct, because as applicants you need to have a confidence to be able to prove yourself and trustlogics help them to show it by giving them a convenience way of applying process... Getting hired is just so easy for everyone who have done a validations process, and trustlogics will not let anyone to access your own personal data...
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 10:34:46 AM

Product is good, vision is good. There is a huge market and competition also. But with experienced team i feel they will deliver the promise.
It is indeed a huge market, well with regards to huge competition, yes because it is job portal,but TrustLogics I think as far as I am aware of is the first one to offer the verification process of their datas by the partnered validators of TrustLogics. They are the pioneer on that concept.

TrustLogics aims to become the connecting "bridge" that gives support to the needs of the jobseekers and employers.
Needless to say, they give a great amount of convenience and sometimes opportunities to those who needed this platform.
The security features included are essential to them in order for TrustLogics to fulfill what they need to do.

Yes correct, because as applicants you need to have a confidence to be able to prove yourself and trustlogics help them to show it by giving them a convenience way of applying process... Getting hired is just so easy for everyone who have done a validations process, and trustlogics will not let anyone to access your own personal data...
The security features of trustlogics also give convenient to jobseeker, they don't need to think about their data if being theft by anyone because it's protected by blockchain technology... Less thingking means convenience for a anyone and for many jobseeker around...
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:20:19 AM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 11:23:48 AM

BETTER RATING equals BETTER EARNINGS

with the project of trustlogic people can be rated by the team,
better ratings will get a better job, that is why it is important to make a good impact with to job.
Especially if you are self-employed or contractual individual, who submitted your profile and checked and verified it with trustlogic. It may be sent to her customers who require their service. It is easier for them to trust you. If he has a good service or job he can give a high rating of his / her customer. If you have a good rating received, then it is probable that you will earn a lot because many will take you for your service and trusted you.

That will still depend on what position you are aiming for and what qualifications do you have as an applicant. A man applying as floor manager in a restaurant will surely have a lower salary compared to a man applying as a office staff in a company. That will change as well if we change the setting as well. If let us say the man is applying as a floor manager in a restaurant overseas as to a man applying as a professional in a local company, the salary that the floor manager may even be better than that of the professional. This is surely on a case to case basis. A better rating will only mean a higher chance to get employed but a higher salary is not always guaranteed.

I totally agree on you smith4cris. It doesnt mean that you have a good rating on the platform digital profile you get high salary too, it just means that you only have a better chance on getting hired on a better company.

And in addition to that, a job seekers who has a good ratings is the one who hired immediately compare to those who are not. But a good thing is that all jobseekers will find a proper job in a good company.

Well for me, the best thing really about the rating system is it separates or gives a great distinction between the hard workers or worthy workers. It gives the companies an insight on the type of level in either skill, experience or work ethics. And this will also be a good thing if done also in companies so both sides can know that what they are working for or paying for is really worth every penny.
He's correct guys, rating system will not guarantee a good and higher salary for applicant it's still depends to the position they're applying... And when you request to validate your data using validators, it doesn't mean that you will able to get a job instantly because its also depends from the results of validations process...
Yes indeed, validations process provide truth and honest review of someone's data and it will only help them to be verified faster and get hired when their profile is fit for the job and position... That's why very important to have clean records in your profile with your past jobs history...

It is basically true that everyone will go through validations and vrefications do you think all of the reviews will be true. Think of a scenario when ISP's tryna boost their reputation by siding with a fake service requestor just to boost his job review. Will anyone can prove that is a legit review or just paid?

In my own opinion, yes they can do that to boost certain peoples reviews just for money but they will also pay just to use the platform. We cant just agree to everyone's review or to rely on that stars or number on their digital profile but we must double check the ISP's credential before hiring them.
I’m glad partnered validators will not be bribed for making fake validations.  Cheesy
I’m just assuming but I dont know. If users somehow offer them huge amount of cryptocurrency just to make a validation infavor to them but i dont know if it will be possible since everything will be done in a blockchain so I think everything and all transactions will be transparent.
yes  it was truly transfarency because it base on blockchain technology and for sure it not tendency to scam specially the paper of jobseeker ,due to hishonest jobseeker will not allowed to entered the system to trustlogics,
well you have also piont but the issue of fake doccument will not fade even at traditional way because in my country it was also a problem so that because of that we need also implement te other system to make sure some doccument will not attempt to fake,and I trust also to trustlogics that this platform will also assure to made all papers submitted of applicant will be true.

CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:16:36 PM

Still skeptical about uploading your private info online? With TrustLogics, it will be secure. We understand the need to protect data of all users ensure that any third-party access is reliant on user-defined permissions.
trustlogics.io

Well, not all website are secure, if i upload my profile in an unsecured platform other people will not suffer but only me. My identity could be stolen and someone may reproduce another account similar to mine and just steal my details.
It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.

Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 12:48:19 PM

trustlogics.io

It is good to try this application. Someday, we don't problem anymore that our original files and documents will misplace. I experienced also like that, when I will pass my documents  for scholar purposes, I didn't know where I put them all. My mother scolded me because I misplaced my original files. If I will use trustlogics application probably, someday I will not worry for my documents.
Getting original copy of a legal document is really hard to get, it requires a lot of time and money before you get it in an agency. We need trustlogics because it will keep our records in the safest and secured storage (hyperledger). Probably, those schools will get an access also in trustlogics because most of the time, burnt files in school did not recover and the result is a big problem to the students.

Khayem

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:04:03 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiSYNukUEAAZDVH.jpg
trustlogics.io

This is what I definitely like about TrustLogics, they keep on amazing me, well, I already know that they are promoting the security of the files of job seekers,  it upon looking at this graphics, how they presented it, it is really an eye catching.  In a project especially with huge competition, everything matters.
Yes, I agree!The confidence of Trustlogics is highly surfacing when it comes to their protection of each one's
personal data in their platform.It is really a good thing they made it clear that any third-party access is
reliant on user-defined permissions, meaning the control of third-party access is upon the user's permission.
Andycalum

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 01:40:19 PM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DiXWcgJVQAAsJa5.jpg
Till now, there is no platform for recruiters to access as well as verify a candidate’s background. #TrustLogics is a One-Stop platform with up-to-date and #verified #profiles of #jobseekers
For more info log on to trustlogics.io

It means, Trustlogics is the first to have this kind of service in recruitment world. Thanks for this noble visions Trustlogics has.
TrustLogics never cease to amaze me.  Such a wonderful and noble vision as you say. Can’t say more. I really do believe and that they will succeed. This is much needed in the recruitment industry so Why won’t it be accepted. If this will not succeed, it will be such a great loss for the industry.

Hats off to people behind this Trustlogics platform! Personally, this is the first time I heard about a platform for recruiters' to access that is so organized and well-ironed. Even to the point of being able to verify a candidate's background!Everything has been made easy by Trustlogics for recruiters. Trustlogics is just waiting for recruiters to utilize this One-Stop platform for all their needs.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:02:49 PM

The security features of trustlogics also give convenient to jobseeker, they don't need to think about their data if being theft by anyone because it's protected by blockchain technology... Less thingking means convenience for a anyone and for many jobseeker around...

Yuo, it is true that the security of the data of the users of the trustlogics platform are truly safe because of the block-chain technology. Indeed, the discovery of the block-chain technology has enabled lots of innovation to be placed or has given a lot of options and opportunities to improve the concepts of every business. I believe that the block-chain technology really is a vital part of this project. Thanks to this technology that the trustlogics project is existing!
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:10:17 PM

You are right when you said that Trustlogics is really connecting the bridge between the job seeker and employers. I believe that Trustlogics is doing their best to make the process of online hiring will be as smooth as possible.
Ofcourse, everything will make possible for this project because they will assure that the jobseekers will have a hope on what they want to be because of this project that they will help on finding the right job for them. Validators will be the one who will do the things that they need to make them hired.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 02:30:14 PM

Trust logic gives more solution than what the economy really needed right now and because of the idea and a concept which helps to lessen the unemployment there is a place in which users need a verification for their personal data, specifically for education, past employment, criminal &drug information it will be suitable for the validators and notified of the request in order for the users to be verified and have a decent job.

I agree on this, as trustlogic will not just provide good jobs for many people.
they will also fasten the application and getting jobs.
also, they will provide a service where you will be hired at the right field of your talent.
Absolutely right and it depends on your skills in do you have in your form and for as long as you are being qualified in the system of Trust logic then it is easily for you to be verified and hired as an employee.
I guess it matters also in your public files which is not fake or being plagiarize if you are qualified to be hired and in fact in Trust Logic it is easy for you to pass all the requirements with the help of the validators in which they were going to verified your resume and it is easy for you to hired if you have also experience in some services and you will be organized by the system and give you a job that is really suitable to every user.

So in short word having experience is quite an advantage to those who haven't. Well that seems pretty fair for me because If I am the recruiter I'll surely picked those who have experienced the job I'm offering, because they can do it well.

Trustlogics is the bridge connecting applicants and employers. With a pool of trusted professional data, companies can rely on the information they read about the applicants coming from Trustlogics. This aims to shorten the hiring process by relying on Trustlogics attestation and verification done by its partnered validators. This seemingly good projects has received positive rating on its ICO and even got an award. More power to Trustlogics.
"Connect bridges not wall"

That is what trustlogics want to do in the system of employment. They will connect every jobseekers from the company wherever they are. This will become a motivation to all jobseekers that do not get job from their place. This project shows that each of us must move forward to success.

Trustlogics purpose of connecting jobseekers to employers anywhere around the world where they exist is really a commendable
act.Not only they will be able to help jobseekers get employed but also motivates people to be viable. Trustlogics is really doing a lot of help in the employment industry.

Yes, what the trustlogics project does is really such a great and appealing project that it has reached the hearts of many to start supporting and contributing to the great concept that the project it has. I believe that the goal of this project to make things easier for the jobseekers and employers will be the thing that delivers it to success...
Your right, because of the concept that they have in their platform, helping the applicant to make easy finding their job and also knowing that the personal data is secured and safe. Success for this project are waiting for sure.
RakknRoll

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

How can a person will know if the person rather the Validator was attested or Verified by the TrustLogics Team? I see the attestation concept though but how do will I ensure that he/she is really trustworthy of my data? Is there any Validator ratings or any Validator feedback concept?

A very good question. I do not really know how it will happen but maybe they would be having a rating system on the validator like a sign or post of “TrustLogics Verified” like.
They would probably be setting up standards on the validators.
No there is no way to rate validators or give them a feedback regarding to their works, they are the only one to validate a jobseeker and they cannot validate a validators in return because they're not qualified to do it... That's the rules of trustlogics, an SOP that need to comply by everyone...

Retaining your best talent starts with finding the best candidates.
Trust Logics innovative hiring and media solutions can boost your results by helping you
stand out and even reach the best-fit, passive job seekers.

TrustLogics Team will probably put some title for the Validators like “TrustLogics Official Validator” or “Verified by TrustLogics”.
TrustLogics will ensure that the project was very safe for all. They will probably don’t want us to be hacked or something.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 04:30:24 PM

They will probably deliver what they say. Building trust is their aim on this project,
we trust them so they must keep their words right. For me they were already trustful because of what they are achieving now.
MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:14:52 PM
Last edit: July 21, 2018, 05:35:53 PM by MyInspiration

You are correct! The security features of Trustlogics is exceptional. Blockchain Technology really is a good security backup when it comes into transactions and data. In addition to this, Artificial Intelligence (AI) was implemented into the system. I guess this will also add up a bit to the security.
FAITHriot

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 05:58:17 PM

You are correct! The security features of Trustlogics is exceptional. Blockchain Technology really is a good security backup when it comes into transactions and data. In addition to this, Artificial Intelligence (AI) was implemented into the system. I guess this will also add up a bit to the security.
I agree with you on this. Applicants personal and employment data should not be compromised because Trustlogics is accountable to all the data that has been submitted to their platform.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 21, 2018, 06:03:57 PM

The application is basically running and the security is very convenient for the user itself, they can easily filter out those company or recruiter who can see their credentials, work experience and past employment. I cant say its security is an A+ but we can see how they figure out and improve its security.
Pages: « 1 ... 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 [238] 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 ... 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: