Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 07:59:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] TrustLogics : Blockchain For Trusted And Secured Professional Data  (Read 22102 times)
Jadeite

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 01:44:31 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
well, actually we dont need to worry about the security of trustlogics. the platform it self can assure us that all of our information data will be stored in their secured network. with this platform you can pick which information will be seen by public.
Well, trustlogic has this way to make the security of more and more secure and more secure information of its users, thus enhancing the trustlogic platform, so many will trust the system of securing personal data and information each of its users, so with the trustlogic help a lot of people trust in its platform.

The platform itself has been prepared to secure our professional data. It will be really hard for other people to get our personal data in the platform. Just the same Trustlogics should continuously protect its platform.

I believe that security is top most priority of every project and it is the same with Trustoligcs so I believe that necessary measures are made to keep their platform safe. As what we need to do is secure our user name and password. We can change our password regularly and avoid phishing sites.
I believe the same way, too. Security above all is needed in any project more so that Trustlogics handles datas of the users of its platform. Paasword related matters, I believe, is already covered by Trustlogics.They just have to give the guidelines in troubleshooting once this platform has been launched.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djmixen

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Don't just monitor this project but put some money to it or else you will regret because you let trustlogics done without some of your investment. This project is helpful to our community and it will be useful for those who want to have an alternative way for applying a job or looking for a work alone. If you don't have enough time to look for a job, just look on trustlogics and you will see some offered jobs.

That is true. If you are saying that this project is really amazing then you could be missing out the best opportunity to invest in this project. I see a lot of positive comments as well which only shows that the project is receiving a lot of support.

Its not yet the end. We can view their development by the use of their social media sites. They are also active even here. Trustlogics have big community and big investors, if you want to follow then buying TLT will become an easy step to be part of this community. We have choices in selecting a good project but we should be more wise and think how a certain project will really help us.

In terms of choosing investment need to be research is the most important thing you should know before invest to one project ,aside from that classify the main essence of one project if really helpful to community in the way to offered a good services,and trustlogics are one of them helpful for those unemployeed person

Its been a while since I last posted on this forum. I think this project will just continue on getting the support it deserves. Hats off for me here.... The intention of the project is bridging the companies and the applicants by providing a professional users information on their platform that are verified or can be easily validated.
Welcome back smith4cris! You are definitely right! Many supporters were amazed by this project that is why they are really monitoring every progress on this project. We are very excited and can't wait any longer to see how the project will be accepted by the public.
I must agree with you BitDane. We are really waiting for the launching of Trustlogics platform and we are expecting a positive response from the public. Some may have doubts and negative impressions but that is a part of every project and that is healthy. If Trustlogics will prove that they are wrong then that will be a 200% trust rate increase I think.

Well i think this kind of situation is good in terms of people are now become interested when they have some feedback whether it is good or bad. I think it can help to the project to make it successful once the investors are understand the project goal.
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:23:54 PM

Wow, i have been watching this great project for a long time now and have seen all the reactions, comments and recommendations by everyone. Amd I must say, this project really has some great people wanting to contribute and support it. Not to mention all tge partnerships that has been announced. I hope this continues and the numbers increase even more as time pass..
Yes for sure it will continue to grow and have more reasons to help others... This will prove that trustlogics platform is sincere to their purpose, to land help in different country that's seems to have a hard time finding a job...
Well that's true and this is a timely response from them, we know in many countries including our own country having a bad situation with regards to unemployment... I think this will continue to grow if we will not find a solution, thanks that trustlogics are willing to give solution to this...
This is the best thing that having on the online industry, the fact that the personal data is secured this is one of the good reason why many applicant choose to pass their personal data here compare to others.
Isn't passing your information on the internet and online makes it a lot riskier and dangerous rather than passing
your information personally? I mean, the risk of your information being leaked will be present and the scope of where
it will be spread is the entire internet. Though in TrustLogics, the blockchain technology lessens that risk.

Its depends where do you pass it, if on the internet make sure that the recipient is trusted and have credibility to protect all of your personal data... Like here in trustlogics they'll guarantee that anyone's data is secured and safe, and no one will succeed to manipulate or hack it from them thanks to blockchain...
So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.
You have a point on that, i believe that this project is one of the best in this year once they implement it to the country especially to those who need it in finding a job with the connection of it blockchain technology.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:36:28 PM

For example a user forgot or lose his/her password in any chance, can the TrustLogics Team support this situation since it is multi security project? Probably some of the future user of this project will somewhat encounter this kind of problem how was that?
I think you can still contact them in their social media accounts or used your email which you have entered to your account. We cannot deny that it will surely happen but Trust logic will do their best to managed every user of their system.

It is certainly good to trust and hope to support and help the project, but you must first of all be responsible for yourself and your security, that is it is not difficult to store your login and password in several places at once, so as to minimize the possibility of losing it and this rule applies all important accounts and projects for us.

I totally agree with you, all your precious and important data must be secured by you and we shouldn't depend on the trustlogics platform's security alone. There's no doubt about the security of the platform but we must protect our own data so.

The security both depends on the user and the platform. In order to maximize and prevent unnecessary information leaks or unexpected occurence of bad things , the users will also have to take precautionary measures to further reinforce the existing security of TrustLogics. 

Well, the trustlogic has an end to make it even more effective for all users to use on other platforms, to avoid any important things about the information that may come out, so it is especially important for users to safely secure anything regarding a user's identity.

I guess it will never happen at all but in case it will happen definitely TrustLogics Team will provide a right way to recover the account.
Commonly on social media apps like Facebook they used Phone or Call verification to retrieve the account. If that happens probably you were irresponsible user, lol.
well, actually we dont need to worry about the security of trustlogics. the platform it self can assure us that all of our information data will be stored in their secured network. with this platform you can pick which information will be seen by public.
Well, trustlogic has this way to make the security of more and more secure and more secure information of its users, thus enhancing the trustlogic platform, so many will trust the system of securing personal data and information each of its users, so with the trustlogic help a lot of people trust in its platform.

The platform itself has been prepared to secure our professional data. It will be really hard for other people to get our personal data in the platform. Just the same Trustlogics should continuously protect its platform.
Well as what we all know about the project security is really the first thing that they need to make sure to the job seekers so that they are aware to their personal data on the other hand, they must need to make sure that even online application can protect and secured their files.
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:38:36 PM

So it's better to send or upload our personal information,cv,resume etc. to a trusted platform, but im confused on it why others would want to hack or have someone's profile i don't understand!? How they can use other people achievement for their own interest,? Really its good to have validator to stop this issue...

Monitoring this kind of project is a worth. Doing a project that people need focus is a worth. Hope that this project run as soon as possible. I’m very excited on this.
Definitely yes! There are always positive comment about trustlogics. There are also progress according to their developmental plan. What trustlogics need is to run successfully because they are also the candidate for a successful ICO in 2018 why? Because TrustLogics platform is good for our industry and helpful for the people who cannot find a job.

If your hiring process involves filling out an application, you may miss out on qualified candidates
who would rather send a resume. Some candidates may not want to take the time or may not be confident
enough with the security of an online application.

I 'm also belive for trustlogics that despite is only base at online applicaiton is also safe and secure in terms of using the platform,so that trust to use the system is only key to achieve your goal to have you a good job through at trustlogics platform.
Ems30

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 02:47:39 PM

If your hiring process involves filling out an application, you may miss out on qualified candidates
who would rather send a resume. Some candidates may not want to take the time or may not be confident
enough with the security of an online application.

I 'm also belive for trustlogics that despite is only base at online applicaiton is also safe and secure in terms of using the platform,so that trust to use the system is only key to achieve your goal to have you a good job through at trustlogics platform.

I agree becuase if you don't trust to one system you must also doubtful despite the offered of trustlogics are really good and easy step to apply the job,anywhere in the world therefore ,to those open minded person  uses of the system of trustlogics  is only succeed   and  chance to have a great  job immidiately through of them.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:03:13 PM

I also monitoring this project in a couple of weeks now and it is very amazing. Good thought and comments brought me here and as I observe this is really amazing. You guys are truly doing so much efforts on this project.
Don't just monitor this project but put some money to it or else you will regret because you let trustlogics done without some of your investment. This project is helpful to our community and it will be useful for those who want to have an alternative way for applying a job or looking for a work alone. If you don't have enough time to look for a job, just look on trustlogics and you will see some offered jobs.

That is true. If you are saying that this project is really amazing then you could be missing out the best opportunity to invest in this project. I see a lot of positive comments as well which only shows that the project is receiving a lot of support.
Well true is the opportunity to be found not to be missed so as not to lose its opportunity in a project, so many are amazed and it's not surprising that investors are increasingly investing in the idea of a project, so it's not surprising that its supporters have a lot to grow and it has expanded a lot of its projects.

I wish that this project will be success in the future, and hope to see much more investors in to this project, because I believe the trustlogics team did there best to fulfill the need to all jobseekers.  
langka1213

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:18:24 PM

That's Right I think that the trustlogics have an System, that is secure to all the information of an applicant to be also keep safe their personal data's. hope to see this project will perform greatly and have much more investors.
langka1213

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:32:59 PM

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Congratulations TrustLogics for the new partnership! Looking forward to your success.

Wow that is very great, Congratulation for all the trustlogics team, hope to see s lot of more improvement to this project, I wish that this project will be success soon.
langka1213

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Prevention is better than cure. I am aware that some of us forgot our passwords but there are ways to remember it. There are also numbers of ways to retrieve it. It is very important to have these features but I know that Trustlogics considered that because it is a common thing to have password retrieval features when it comes to applications especially a user account.
I agree.Forgetting passwords usually happens and basing our experiences in other social media accounts that we are registered, there are ways to retrieve our accounts. Trustlogics will certainly have their way of how users can retrieve their accounts when password are forgotten especially that their platforms handles delicate and private datas of their users. 

I think that the trustlogics team will studied that kind of issues, as Like others said the trustlogics team can handle this kind of problems interms of Securing Data's.
beautifulgirl89

Activity: 82

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:11:10 PM

I was told i can contact this project CMO  here.
This project looks amazing, i am a campaign translator, I can provide you 20 languages  Pm  me if interested
Tamrlan

Activity: 282
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:38:45 PM

I was told i can contact this project CMO  here.
This project looks amazing, i am a campaign translator, I can provide you 20 languages  Pm  me if interested
Good offer Wink
But it would be nice if you offer it via pm, if you post here, I'm sure you won't be responded to. Please pm the campaign manager.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:21:11 PM
Last edit: August 18, 2018, 05:57:34 PM by BitDane

TrustLogics is honoured to announce the start of a new partnership with Cashaa, the blockchain-based next-generation banking platform. We are planning to harness the potential of two innovative blockchain companies in a synergetic manner. Here’s to a long and fruitful alliance!

Wow! This is great news! I believe that Trustlogics really intended to collaborate with this platform to make the process smoother than ever. For all the transactions that will be processed by the platform, this will also detect fraudulent transactions as part of the security features.
oper802

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:49:29 PM

Congratulations TrustLogics for the new partnership! Looking forward to your success.

This is a great collaboration between Trustlogic and Cashaa, because this partnership will make both of them better in the future. I am waiting for the other collaborations because this project will be greater if collaborating with many companies.

MyInspiration

Activity: 108

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:50:42 PM

Wow! This is great news! I believe that Trustlogics really intended to collaborate with this platform to make the process smoother than ever. For all the transactions that will be processed by the platform, this will also detect fraudulent transactions as part of the security features.
I certainly agree with you. This is really useful and at the same time to secure for the employees and employers as well as investors for every transaction. Well, we are looking forward that this platform, when partnered with Trustlogics, will be used to make things much easier and advantageous to everyone.
BitDane

Activity: 1372
Merit: 348

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2018, 05:58:11 PM

I certainly agree with you. This is really useful and at the same time to secure for the employees and employers as well as investors for every transaction. Well, we are looking forward that this platform, when partnered with Trustlogics, will be used to make things much easier and advantageous to everyone.
That is what I really mean, the partnership will be beneficial and advantageous to everyone using the Trustlogics platform. It is very important that everything about the transactions when a large amount of money will be involved there is a financial platform that will support the need for Trustlogics. I am sure that both platforms will have mutual benefits from each other.
Loveydovey04

Activity: 392
Merit: 123

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:16:13 PM

Wow! Amazing!
Another partnership again? It only shows that they really are accomplishing something and they are moving forward to the fulness of the implementation of their project. I can see that there will be more partnership to come.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:30:21 PM

Wow! Amazing!
Another partnership again? It only shows that they really are accomplishing something and they are moving forward to the fulness of the implementation of their project. I can see that there will be more partnership to come.
Who says they can’t make it? They are making it already. So far they’ve already have something to boast about. I believe that there will be more partnerships to come in the future. The team seems to be quiet but nevertheless they are working of the project.
BitFinnese
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 07:46:38 PM

As i was browsing and scrolling over this site i happened to stumble to this thread. I made a quick look at their whitepaper and i saw that their application is already available in Android and Apple application store and they’ are already partnering with some companies. This project is legit i believe.
Yes, i've read that too and exactly my same thoughts of their legitimacy. They will not be that courageous enougjh to partner with big companies if they are only scam. Besides, i do believe also that before android and apple accept or agreed to partner with them, they made some.investigations, just my thoughts though. Does any one think the same as ours?
well i don't disagree with you guys no serious team will ever make a prediction about their token or claim it can fix the world. and besides,If the project does have that potential, professional developers will never make such promises. They will let you know about the potential of their project and that’s it.

Some investors and users need to this kind of project are results , It will be the trigger to be pulled by the developers of the project to maximize the potential and the economy of a certain project, as you can see trust logics is a good project for all, because of its winning percentage in making the economy o every country and to lift the lives of the unemployed individuals.

Trust Logics is partnering with other big companies, that's why I really looking up for this project since their application is available in both android and IOs version devices, the project takes its step to its success No wonder some big investors are in this project, a project that connects bridge between the employee and employers to have a brighter economy ahead for every countries in the world.
You know, there will be nothing to lose in this project. It is already a success project, so whether they are supported or not, they are already running. Their application is already available int application store. They just need the fund to fully operate.
micahyahel10

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:15:06 PM

Wow! Amazing!
Who says they can’t make it? They are making it already. So far they’ve already have something to boast about. I believe that there will be more partnerships to come in the future. The team seems to be quiet but nevertheless they are working of the project.
i don't understand why does TrustLogics need to collaborate with the banking platform. Is that through having a trusted and secured data of the people who have account in the bank?
Pages: « 1 ... 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 [301] 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 »
  Print  

Jump to: