Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:52:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 [2539] 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 »
  Print  
Author Topic: NXT :: descendant of Bitcoin - Updated Information  (Read 2761529 times)
Blocktree

Activity: 187
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:40:52 AM

why not you think my statement is fact ?
i just to tell the reason and result.
NXT is being dead ,boc of failure distribution,failure marketing,bumptious, talking balabala without result. Grin

Hm, where were you when price was going up?

Oh that's right, you and elmo only come out when price goes down (btw, have you looked the coinmarketcap? All coins are going down).

Still, I find it funny that you try so hard, you must be paid to do this, right?
of cos i got paid 40K/mon like marketing members.  Grin

It is a private donation you fudster
yes,me too. Grin

to earn a donation you need to have a positive IQ.

Sorry man! You must be "THIS" tall , to think.
not absolutely, like some paid members. Grin
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2014, 12:44:49 AM

NXT is being dead ,boc of failure distribution,failure marketing,bumptious, talking balabala without result. Grin

Oh that's right, you and elmo only come out when price goes down (btw, have you looked the coinmarketcap? All coins are going down).

Still, I find it funny that you try so hard, you must be paid to do this, right?

yes,me too. Grin

If I use a smiley behind EVERY message, will this make me look cooler? Cheesy

Blocktree

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:46:55 AM

yes,me too. Grin

this will make you look cooler  Cool
okaynow

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

PGP 9CB0902E

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:51:52 AM

haha elmo you're here!!

This is awesome! We all love you here mate and understand your situation.
We love gifted people like you

1PeecNu1J8VNKpgR13nasMZWLcMZrwNJfc
Blocktree

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 12:56:22 AM

haha elmo you're here!!

This is awesome! We all love you here mate and understand your situation.
We love gifted people like you
i love you too,NXT kids

(without a smiley )
lucky88888

Activity: 404
Merit: 250

https://nxtforum.org/

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:00:11 AM

GUYS! Do you remember the bit where BCNext mentioned about how its not important what the value of each nxt is worth? I can now understand why!

Nxt are basically "tokens" to secure and to have access to a decentralized world. (Crypto/Business/Internet 2.0)
You are suppose to make money building such services on top of Nxt Platform!
You are suppose to earn money from nxt tokens only after services are built on the Nxt Platform.
The distribution almost completely doesn't affect the businesses/services to built on top of Nxt.
The distribution will definitely widen when we have services on top of the NXT Platform running.
(DGS/AE/AnonsSilverGateway/Multisig(james project)/Businesses/Games (Nxtopia)...what ever you imagine and more)
In the end, it doesn't matter if 1 nxt is = 0.000000001 or = 1000 it doesnt matter if the distributions is bad, services on top of nxt will still run!

Basically you need to build services on NXT to get price of NXT up.
Basically you earn money by taking the advantage you have with Nxt as a decentralized low fee platform to build your Businesses and Services ON!

Fuck Mt.Gox! Fuck Mintpal! Fuck Bter! FUCK kyc! Protect yourself use MGW! SUPERNET!
Recommended ASSET ->InstantDex : Lead Dev Jl777 (decentralized multi currency instant exchange)
Recommended ASSET -> Jinn : Lead Dev Come-from-Beyond (ternary processors!)
https://nxtforum.org/news-and-announcements/(ann)-jinn/
Blocktree

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:05:51 AM

GUYS! Do you remember the bit where BCNext mentioned about how its not important what the value of each nxt is worth? I can now understand why!

Nxt are basically "tokens" to secure and to have access to a decentralized world. (Crypto/Business/Internet 2.0)
You are suppose to earn money from nxt tokens only after services are built on the Nxt Plateform.
The distribution almost completely doesn't affect the businesses/services to built on top of Nxt.
The distribution will definitely widen when we have services on top of the NXT Platform running.
(DGS/AE/AnonsSilverGateway/Multisig(james project)/Businesses/Games (Nxtopia)...what ever you imagine and more)
In the end, it doesn't matter if 1 nxt is = 0.000000001 or = 1000 it doesnt matter if the distributions is bad, services on top of nxt will still run!

Basically you earn money by taking the advantage you have with Nxt as a decentralized low fee platform to build your Businesses and Services ON!

In the end, it does matter  1 nxt is = 0.000000000
pandaisftw

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 01:18:39 AM

You are suppose to earn money from nxt tokens only after services are built on the Nxt Plateform.

In the end, it does matter  1 nxt is = 0.000000000

Zzz...

NXT: 13095091276527367030
Ola

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 03:15:51 AM
Last edit: April 11, 2014, 04:50:52 AM by Ola

Ola: I've got it in my OneNote. As I said, I already contacted author of this text 3 weeks ago. Few days ago was published this text - http://www.forexminute.com/bitcoin/nxt-the-next-generation-of-cryptocurrencies-27867 - and it was retweeted to tenths of thousands people. Before we can write cool letters for businessmen, we need to get attention of geeks, cryptoenthusiastics and journalists, then we can show published articles to businessmen. Who wants to help with letters for businessmen, here is the link: https://nxtforum.org/nxt-promotion/letters-for/

ahh ok good, you are at least thinking in this direction, I don't think validation from geeks/influencers is necessary to get the businesses moving, business at least most that I know off are driven purely by profits. If you look at counterparty, there are already businesses lining up to issue shares using the protocol and counterparty is not very popular with crypto enthusiast at the moment due to the data storage issue

Any further info on these?

adam levine's talkshow business for one,
havelock: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=528464.msg6136502#msg6136502
also bitcoin tangible trust which has access to $2billion in gold reserves if I am not mistaken:
http://bitcointangibletrust.com/
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=395761.msg6088583#msg6088583

those are the ones i can think of off top.

Nxter,Bitcoiner,Ether highlevel developer working to improve the world.
Ola

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:31:48 AM

I agree.  What role can you play in this initiative?

like I said, I am inundated with application development for nxt and cannot afford to divert any extra effort away from these project has they are long overdue…what I will do is provide a strategic write up on what can be done to increase adoption once the asset exchange is launch. I will provide that write up by this weekend, then someone has to take up the reins and execute

Mastercoin's "marketing" writes cheques for Mastercoin that Mastercoin could not (and still can not) cash, and now Mastercoin is paying a price (in loss of interest, missed expectations, etc.).  I don't think Nxt needs to go down that route.  We already are, anyway, by promoting many features that are not yet finished, or even fully designed.

Any marketing plan that may be developed for Nxt MUST depend on plans that are already in place for technical development.  We will succeed by marketing what exists; not that which cannot accountably be delivered.

The other "scapegoat issue" here is that Nxt is riding on Bitcoin's coattails, and Bitcoin is riding on a very limited level of awareness in the global community.  Take 7billion people in the world, and then assume (under the best possible circumstances) that a few hundred thousand people actually understand and use Bitcoin (there are millions of addresses in use, but it's impossible to calculate a number of users from that figure.  Anecdotally: I work in a dedicated high-tech IT environment, and almost NOBODY knows anything beyond "Bitcoin is some kind of internet money, right?").  Any digital currency aside from Bitcoin has its "audience pool" limited to people who already understand and appreciate the principles of cryptocurrency.  

Right off the bat, the "reach" of Nxt is VERY small.  In order to increase it, we have to join the fight that Bitcoin is waging, which is educating the general public on  the principles and benefits of cryptocurrencies and cryptoplatforms.

This is an obvious analysis and general conclusion, yes mastercoin couldn't deliver on made promises, Nobody gives a damn about nxt outside the crypto currency scene (do you agree that a lot of people share this delusion that it is otherwise in this community? ) and yes we have overlapping users with bitcoin since we have overlapping goals…There is no other analysis to be drawn from past events since these are historical facts and nobody has indicated contrarily to the obvious points above…Yes mastercoin failed at converting customers, delivering a satisfactory product and worse : they have left a bad taste with investors and potential users in crypto land…But they did drive massive amounts of traffic and interests..this is what I am getting at.

We know that weslyh user friendly client isn't going to be ready till the asset exchange launch and I am not advocating a campaign to direct users to a dead-end…what I am proposing is a specially designed and incentivized, ready-set campaign towards businesses who will use the asset exchange for fundraising…our clients are not perfect, Are we going to wait till the day of the asset exchange launch to come up with the right marketing strategy?Huh

So what does that leave?  IMHO:
- communicating Nxt's features to the existing crypto community for the purpose of:
     - attracting developers and testers to assist with existing activity
     - increasing adoption of existing (live, not testnet) features
     - providing alternative platforms for "Bitcoin 2.0" development

These line of work and education should be the BASICS!!!!!!!  they are necessary, but they are not be the reliant strategy which would catapult NXT out to the stratosphere…

I gave a little hint a while back and made the comparison between platforms..NXT is a platform so we only need incentivize and motivate the right users who will then take on Nxt marketing autonomously. Who are the right users to incentivize?Huh? :  businesses, application developers etc just like what Microsoft did to get more developers to join their platform and start creating applications, same can be said of google  adword platform and the ad revenue, apple and the apps store the list goes on and especially AMAZON…Amazon makes the bulk of their revenue from the efforts of businesses and affiliates using the platform to promote their individual products therefore bringing massive success to Amazon itself.

The point is each one of these businesses would be an individual marketing powerhouse pointing users/investors in the direction of the nxt client to access/invest/interact with the company financially. Therefore as each business grows NXT flourishes and you will have thousands of autonomous marketing agents pushing nxt indirectly to new users…

Now understand this, nobody outside of crypto gives a damn about nxt or bitcoin…But they sure do know an investment opportunity when they see one and they would go throughout the hoops to find a way (weslyhs client) to invest in a certain company if they think investing will bring them X amounts in profits….so which is better? going directly to new users beating them over the head for them to adopt a currency? Or them finding out that they could potentially make X% returns by using a certain client ( bitcoin=>nxt wesleyh client) to buy company shares, in which the company itself was the initiator of the investment opportunity, which is an easier process?Huh??

So the point is, not only can we use the default gruella marketing and other educational, promotional tactics to crypto enthusiast to check out nxt….We have an opportunity to attract way much more people outside the crypto community if we play our cards right. These people will not have to go through the hurdle of understanding the technical, social, economic, political benefit of holding crypto before they actually get nxt in their hands and investing in the companies who acquired them in the first place.

And Finally what I am proposing is a ready set campaign that will make this happen by incentivizing the right users (businesses)  and ready to go by asset exchange launch and for this plan to be executed by a person who has extra time to spare

I will do a write up of the strategy by the end of this weekend and post to the nxtforum, I will also include a bounty proposal for this person as well as incentive bounties for potential businesses with realistic scalable business models  and marketing plans.

This is the last I will comment on this issue. I HATE endless debates that lead to no solution, I have proposed and  hinted, which is far from scapegoating…From this perspective I am better of being productive and finishing what I am working, The least I can do is provide the right direction and hope someone takes the reins. If I cannot readily contribute at the moment.
Peace back to work a word is enough for the wise.

Nxter,Bitcoiner,Ether highlevel developer working to improve the world.
f5inet

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 04:35:00 AM

All coins died today, apparently. Should we panic? Cheesy

No
People fear just because all of them fell quickly.
However, they will never die!
 Smiley

YinCoin YangCoin ☯☯First Ever POS/POW Alternator! Multipool! ☯ ☯ http://yinyangpool.com/ 
Free Distribution! https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=623937
Bwincoin - 100% Free POS. BAqAVf4i2ewvF2EW4mEd2Kz74KxKpctQa1
infra172

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:27:36 AM

nxt up twelve percent

no other coins above 7percent in the top twenty! Smiley

Yes,
NXT is a good coin,
It has a bright tomorrow, worth the investment.
I believe it will become the next BTC.

voldemort628

Activity: 155

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:38:25 AM

nxt up twelve percent

no other coins above 7percent in the top twenty! Smiley

Yes,
NXT is a good coin,
It has a bright tomorrow, worth the investment.
I believe it will become the next BTC.

you want some nxt? Wink

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▐ CRYPTI▐
a Node.JS coin built from scratch. With Proof of Time, Purchase and Identity. Custom blockchains and much more!
▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
allwelder
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1004

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 05:51:06 AM

XCP talking about Proposal DEXR.CO (Distributed Exchange Ratings Company)
https://forums.counterparty.co/index.php/topic,220.msg1820

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
fedoralite

Activity: 548
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 06:18:22 AM

Development Node.Js

New NXT Lite (Step 3) https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=562027

Test network http://193.169.244.74:19775

New Features Next Coin Lite:

- Paymant
- Transaction NXL
- Ability to pay is less than 1 unit - for example 0.0001
- Transaction USD / EUR
- Own virtual currency (Asset XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXNAME)
- Instant Transactions
- Arbitrary Messaging
- Basic DDoS Protection
- Adress Book
- Reputation System

Fatih87SK

Activity: 616

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:09:54 AM

I agree.  What role can you play in this initiative?

Strategy

Hi Ola!

+1

Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:23:55 AM

that 300k donation was ment for the whole community and all helpers, not only for ballsac.

you did get a piece of the pie? you deffend him.
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:26:15 AM

Coinmarketcap uses more than one source to calculate medium price, and one would also have to take into account the price refresh rate.
Right now, Bter NXT/BTC is holding just a bit less than half the vol, with DGEX coming second with one third of vol.

10. Nxt (0.15 %)
Source   Pair         Volume (24h)         Price         Volume (%)
BTER           NXT/BTC    $ 40,610   $ 0.020662      43.41 %
DGEX           NXT/BTC    $ 28,570   $ 0.020492            30.54 %
BTER           NXT/CNY    $ 13,893   $ 0.022086            14.85 %
Cryptsy   NXT/BTC    $ 10,175   $ 0.020666            10.88 %
Poloniex   NXT/BTC    $ 123           $ 0.021246      0.13 %
Vircurex   NXT/BTC    $ 121           $ 0.024285             0.13 %
NXT-E   NXT/BTC    $ 60           $ 0.019697              0.06 %

Total/Avg   $ 93,553   $ 0.020827   

it's not coinmarketcap punishing us, its the markets Grin

Hmmm, I still don't see how if Bter has 44% the volume and reports a 10% loss that the cumulative loss for all of the above is 17%  Huh

Crypsty adds another 11% volume at a higher price than Bter, so 55% of the volume says ~10% fall but still coinmarketcap reports -17%?

I don't see how this can work without getting hit twice by the Nxt/BTC exchange and then getting hit again when converting bter/usd for the frontpage of coinmarketcap. As we know, there is no direct link Nxt/USD.

What am I missing ??  Grin Grin Grin
Emule

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:29:29 AM

and price continue its way down the drain

i just wonder when the first big founder(other than me) will break and sell of all... will be interesting to follow

would be disaster, but hey nxt was build for disaster. only question of when.......
Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 07:30:23 AM

yes,me too. Grin

Definitely.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 2489 2490 2491 2492 2493 2494 2495 2496 2497 2498 2499 2500 2501 2502 2503 2504 2505 2506 2507 2508 2509 2510 2511 2512 2513 2514 2515 2516 2517 2518 2519 2520 2521 2522 2523 2524 2525 2526 2527 2528 2529 2530 2531 2532 2533 2534 2535 2536 2537 2538 [2539] 2540 2541 2542 2543 2544 2545 2546 2547 2548 2549 2550 2551 2552 2553 2554 2555 2556 2557 »
  Print  

Jump to: