Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 07:00:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE  (Read 198633 times)
letta

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:10:44 AM

Definitely interested in this altcoin. Some neat ideas here that may pay off in the long run.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hazard
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 02:09:58 PM

Crap, Cudaminer is for litecoin only. What do people use to mine StableCoin on an Nvidia GPU?
False... Cudaminer is for scrypt based coins, which StableCoin is.

The performance is really crappy anyway, might not even be worth the electricity (unless of course, you're factoring in future price increases)

Is there anything better for Nvidia cards?
No. Their architecture just makes them inherently bad for mining.

Lauda
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 02:16:37 PM

To be honest with you i think we have seen a slowdown in the rise of alt-coins for the moment. Although in 2 days (Predicted rise in Bitcoin) with new people buying in Altcoins might get a bit of a pump.
Bitcoin went down to under $800, not sure why but everyone sold quite a bit of every coin.

"The Times 03/Jan/2009 Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks"
😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 02:33:04 PM

Market manipulation and weak hands being shaken out. I made an excellent blog post about it on that day. Wink

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 02:37:00 PM

Quite a number of people dumped on $0.1, such a mistake.  Cheesy

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
zavtra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 05:59:07 PM

How can we buy Stablecoin if cryptsy is virtually non-functioning right now? Any other ways to do so, or am I stuck?

Cryptedge - The world's first operational Altcoin-hedgefund
www.cryptedge.com
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 07:18:02 PM

Its back up... For the moment at least Cheesy

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 07:45:25 PM

How can we buy Stablecoin if cryptsy is virtually non-functioning right now? Any other ways to do so, or am I stuck?
Give it a few days I guess.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
zavtra

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 09:04:12 PM

I have to say, I am very excited about this. I was in such a rush to buy Stablecoin, that this morning, instead of bringing my Scottrade brokerage check to the bank, I borrowed hard cash from a friend so that the online funds would be available to me to transfer into coinbase and into bitcoin and then into Stablecoin right away.

Needless to say, I was very surprised to see coinbase still had a 4 day wait period to purchase bitcoin, so I placed an order on localbitcoins, which I never used before, went to another bank branch (I didn't want to look awkward depositing and then withdrawing 1,000 dollars within an hour), went to the Bitcoin seller bank, and as soon as I deposited it I confirmed, and I had my bitcoin in my account by the time I came home.

Then I sent it to Cryptsy, and after 10 confirmations I still didn't have the bitcoin. Then Cryptsy started crashing and I started getting worried, and then it went offline for about 20 minutes, but came back with very fast servers.Finally, after 3 and a half hours since the initial transfer to Cryptsy, I had the bitcoin, and then sold into Stablecoin. About 90% of my order has gone through, although I no longer expect to obtain the remaining 10% at such a low price as the Cryptsy crash helped to drive prices down. Needless to say, the value increase in the past hour has netted me over $80, and I'm very happy :-D

It is my belief that the most highly valued currencies are only like such currently because of speculative name recognition, and that Stablecoin has everything necessary to be adopted for long-term use by the cryptocurrency community.

Best of luck, guys!

www.cryptedge.com
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

Bayern

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:10:22 PM

I have to say, I am very excited about this. I was in such a rush to buy Stablecoin, that this morning, instead of bringing my Scottrade brokerage check to the bank, I borrowed hard cash from a friend so that the online funds would be available to me to transfer into coinbase and into bitcoin and then into Stablecoin right away.

Needless to say, I was very surprised to see coinbase still had a 4 day wait period to purchase bitcoin, so I placed an order on localbitcoins, which I never used before, went to another bank branch (I didn't want to look awkward depositing and then withdrawing 1,000 dollars within an hour), went to the Bitcoin seller bank, and as soon as I deposited it I confirmed, and I had my bitcoin in my account by the time I came home.

Then I sent it to Cryptsy, and after 10 confirmations I still didn't have the bitcoin. Then Cryptsy started crashing and I started getting worried, and then it went offline for about 20 minutes, but came back with very fast servers.Finally, after 3 and a half hours since the initial transfer to Cryptsy, I had the bitcoin, and then sold into Stablecoin. About 90% of my order has gone through, although I no longer expect to obtain the remaining 10% at such a low price as the Cryptsy crash helped to drive prices down. Needless to say, the value increase in the past hour has netted me over $80, and I'm very happy :-D

It is my belief that the most highly valued currencies are only like such currently because of speculative name recognition, and that Stablecoin has everything necessary to be adopted for long-term use by the cryptocurrency community.

Best of luck, guys!

Remember to be patient mate, looks like stablecoin is slowly shaking out the weak hands day by day.
GigaCoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 251

Giga

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 09:24:13 PM

I stashed some BTC in stable coin, i did my research and this coin has strong fundamentals.

Now all we need is the marketing plan to be carried out and we are in for a ride, especially if a chinese adoption happens Smiley

Wish us ALL the best and the best for stable coin !

Lauda
Legendary

Terminated.

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2013, 09:29:03 PM

If the Chinese exchange accepts SBC, we will see a huge rise.

😼 Bitcoin Core (onion)
NuclearReactor

Activity: 19

View Profile
December 03, 2013, 10:03:40 PM

Is stablecoin going to add an option to mine from GPU? I can't get it to work with CGminer.

I think they may have axed scrypt mining in the new version of cgminer, so you may want to try an older one. I'm using 3.6.6 with no problem.
Now why would they do that? Huh

No idea, actually. Maybe I should find out.

Best of luck, guys!

Cryptsy has been slow for me lately. Takes forever for deposits to go through, but they eventually do go through. Makes it a PITA sometimes.

Anyway, I like this coin. Hopefully it is all up from here. I'm pizzapower hashing away on http://stablecoin.miners-pool.eu. Hopefully I can add some more hashrate soon enough, haha.
zavtra

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 12:13:55 AM

Does anyone think that we should employ a more aggressive marketing strategy, like NXT is doing?

They've made a giveaway thread where they tell people to post proof that they are spreading NXT to boards and friends, and in exchange they are rewarded to their wallet. Perhaps we should collectively employ a similar response.

Cryptsy has been slow for me lately. Takes forever for deposits to go through, but they eventually do go through. Makes it a PITA sometimes.

Protip: Click on support and submit a ticket. There are people at Cryptsy who are quickly working through each case, and if they see a delayed deposit, they may just move you up the queue. It got my deposit through almost instantly after I submitted it. It was great.

www.cryptedge.com
Hazard
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 12:44:16 AM

Check out my latest analysis of the market: http://cryptolife.net/this-week-in-review-all-eyes-on-stablecoin-and-quark/

The future's looking bright Grin

Does anyone think that we should employ a more aggressive marketing strategy, like NXT is doing?

They've made a giveaway thread where they tell people to post proof that they are spreading NXT to boards and friends, and in exchange they are rewarded to their wallet. Perhaps we should collectively employ a similar response.
I could get behind that... How about some upvotes to start with? Cheesy

http://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/1s1dcl/this_week_in_review_all_eyes_on_stablecoin_and/

ptjames

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 01:31:45 AM

Have to agree with Hazard, the future's looking bright indeed.

I've always liked the concept of stablecoin - but I was slightly dubious with regards to how fast it would take off... it's got everything a currency is going to need to be sustainable for the long term but I had my reservations about the initial growth speed. Boy, how I was wrong Smiley

I think stablecoin would definitely benefit from some aggressive marketing - but even without this it's starting to gain some real traction, traction that a lot of the other alt coins haven't seen in such a short period of time.

It'd be nice to get some more community sites up - guides to explain why stablecoin's fantastic as a long term solution aswel as how to mine and/or buy SBC. Googling for stablecoin at the moment doesn't return that many great resources - it'd be nice to change that.

Out of all of the coins I've mined and been interested in (and I've been dablling since bitcoin was in its infancy), stablecoin is turning out to be one of, if not the most, interesting. Future contender for for litecoins place in the scrypt world? Too early to say, but I wouldn't underestimate its potential.
zavtra

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 01:37:26 AM

Have to agree with Hazard, the future's looking bright indeed.

I've always liked the concept of stablecoin - but I was slightly dubious with regards to how fast it would take off... it's got everything a currency is going to need to be sustainable for the long term but I had my reservations about the initial growth speed. Boy, how I was wrong Smiley

I think stablecoin would definitely benefit from some aggressive marketing - but even without this it's starting to gain some real traction, traction that a lot of the other alt coins haven't seen in such a short period of time.

It'd be nice to get some more community sites up - guides to explain why stablecoin's fantastic as a long term solution aswel as how to mine and/or buy SBC. Googling for stablecoin at the moment doesn't return that many great resources - it'd be nice to change that.

Out of all of the coins I've mined and been interested in (and I've been dablling since bitcoin was in its infancy), stablecoin is turning out to be one of, if not the most, interesting. Future contender for for litecoins place in the scrypt world? Too early to say, but I wouldn't underestimate its potential.

I have to agree as well with helping to get some more resources out there. Maybe we should make a really nice-looking, easy-to-comprehend infographic?

Also Stablecoin almost has a market capitalization of 1.4 million right now :-)

www.cryptedge.com
hypostatization

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:08:51 AM

I love watching SBC overtake QRK on and off throughout the day. I would not be surprised to see it neck and neck with WDC soon.

xrptalk.org :: setup a wallet + trade all currencies :: gateway reviews @ coinist.co :: deposit to buy xrp @ snapswap [now supporting PayPal withdrawls + instant ACH transfer deposits]
CrossCoin Ventures startup accelerator - offering XRP funding up to $50,000 USD equivalent
Robert Lewandowski

Activity: 420

Bayern

View Profile
December 04, 2013, 02:11:22 AM

I love watching SBC overtake QRK on and off throughout the day. I would not be surprised to see it neck and neck with WDC soon.

Where do you see that? lol
zavtra

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2013, 02:13:26 AM

Same. The Market capitalization is now at 1.575 million. It's incredible. The only thing that upsets me is that I have 600 stablecoins left on an unfulfilled open order, that I'll probably never get at that price. Luckily, I got almost 6 thousand others just as cheap until the price went up. I'm guessing I'll just have to cancel the order and reinvest at the higher price.

www.cryptedge.com
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: