Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:15:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SBC] From Death Comes Life – The Rebirth of StableCoin - URGENT UPDATE  (Read 198631 times)
oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:03:13 AM

Not sure what is going on in Cryptsy-land today, I thought you couldn't set up a sell for anything less than 0.1 units!!!!

Sell orders
Price (BTC)       SBC                 Total (BTC)
0.00012106     0.00002099     0.00000000

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GröBkAz

Activity: 854
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 11:09:28 AM

I hope the stablecoin also benefits from the upturn of the day.
oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

View Profile
December 19, 2013, 09:06:57 PM

Worth keeping an eye on the OpenEx thread in general and also response to my post regarding the research they are doing for the final coin they'll be considering. I asked if SBC could be reviewed as part of that process and a nice response from r3wt, so let's wait and see  Smiley
eagleEye

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:44:19 AM

Just popping in for a quick update. Since it's the holidays, things are going to slow down for a bit. Smiley

Last week, the lead developer of TagCoin (Mark) contacted me wanting to know if I'd be interested in a 'test drive' for a new service he's planning on launching, Miskio. Miskio plans to offer marketing/promotion related services, among other things, for coins. Of course, I was very interested. Earlier this week, he pushed out a nice press release for us. Check it out at: http://www.wnd.com/markets/news/read/25903650/innovative_bitcoin_alternative_stablecoin_posts_strong_gains_in_return

You can view a more complete list of all the sites it appears on here: https://www.google.com/search?q=innovative+stablecoin&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=Innovative+Bitcoin+Alternative+StableCoin+Posts+Strong+Gains&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Hey , artos,

What about the MIXING SERVICE? People are waiting this service is donw and price of SBC has gone as hell because this reason.

What are you doing ? Have you coded some lines or you have been watching the butterflies? What are you doing with your time in MIXING SERVICE?

People want to know why, after 5 months, the state of mixing service is ... void.

It is mandayory you answer to the people, much of people trust in your storytelling... they need an plausible explanation why the price of SBC is such low, so down  and what have been you doing with your time during this time ...

Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:12:19 AM

Just popping in for a quick update. Since it's the holidays, things are going to slow down for a bit. Smiley

Last week, the lead developer of TagCoin (Mark) contacted me wanting to know if I'd be interested in a 'test drive' for a new service he's planning on launching, Miskio. Miskio plans to offer marketing/promotion related services, among other things, for coins. Of course, I was very interested. Earlier this week, he pushed out a nice press release for us. Check it out at: http://www.wnd.com/markets/news/read/25903650/innovative_bitcoin_alternative_stablecoin_posts_strong_gains_in_return

You can view a more complete list of all the sites it appears on here: https://www.google.com/search?q=innovative+stablecoin&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a#q=Innovative+Bitcoin+Alternative+StableCoin+Posts+Strong+Gains&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official

Hey , artos,

What about the MIXING SERVICE? People are waiting this service is donw and price of SBC has gone as hell because this reason.

What are you doing ? Have you coded some lines or you have been watching the butterflies? What are you doing with your time in MIXING SERVICE?

People want to know why, after 5 months, the state of mixing service is ... void.

It is mandayory you answer to the people, much of people trust in your storytelling... they need an plausible explanation why the price of SBC is such low, so down  and what have been you doing with your time during this time ...

The "delay" of the mixing service certainly isn't what caused the price to fall...unless you just haven't paid attention in the past few days, just about every alt dropped significantly.

The troll is weak with this one  Grin
instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:45:16 AM

Hey , artos,

The "delay" of the mixing service certainly isn't what caused the price to fall...unless you just haven't paid attention in the past few days, just about every alt dropped significantly.

I can't see any trolling, just legitimate questions that are indeed of great importance
zavtra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 20, 2013, 04:49:16 AM

I can't see any trolling, just legitimate questions that are indeed of great importance

Well his points are invalid. The price of SBC isn't down because the mixing service isn't out yet. It's down because the price of bitcoin has literally plummeted, and the possibility of all cryptocurrencies being attacked by almost every government and central bank around the world is coming to fruition. Everything is up in the air for EVERY crypto right now.

When bitcoin goes down, so does every other coin, and when the reasons for the drop are due to government and bank restrictions on bitcoin, that means that there are government and bank restrictions on all coins.

Cryptedge - The world's first operational Altcoin-hedgefund
www.cryptedge.com
Scooby903

Activity: 896

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:14:11 AM

Hey , artos,

Here are a few of his contributions to this thread:

"artos have gone to Mexico border for 'concluding' the mixing service.

He will be come back soon, sure, dont despair !"

"Hummm, no sarchastical when all this poor people are being dumped ... no at all.   Roll Eyes

And, obviously you are not interested in MIXING SERVICE deployment .... you are too busy in dumping ...

I think artos shoud to say some words here, price is 0.00019 and down
Reply"

"Artos, where is the mixing service? If it was showed now, SBC owners would not be his  losing money as hell !

Hazard, damn weasel where you've hidden? You're counting the money dumped from these poor people, eh? Bastard !"

http://185.16.61.172/address/sYwsFJZDMz144QnY4YmPC48NkQgWYFKGN5

"And finally, as predicted by me, you are going to hardfork for spending the 1.25 millions premined !!

Great plan ! Brilliant !"

Shall I go on???  He has been trolling this thread for quite some time...

instacalm

Activity: 798

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 05:17:37 AM

Hey , artos,

Here are a few of his contributions to this thread:

"artos have gone to Mexico border for 'concluding' the mixing service.

He will be come back soon, sure, dont despair !"

"Hummm, no sarchastical when all this poor people are being dumped ... no at all.   Roll Eyes

And, obviously you are not interested in MIXING SERVICE deployment .... you are too busy in dumping ...

I think artos shoud to say some words here, price is 0.00019 and down
Reply"

"Artos, where is the mixing service? If it was showed now, SBC owners would not be his  losing money as hell !

Hazard, damn weasel where you've hidden? You're counting the money dumped from these poor people, eh? Bastard !"

http://185.16.61.172/address/sYwsFJZDMz144QnY4YmPC48NkQgWYFKGN5

"And finally, as predicted by me, you are going to hardfork for spending the 1.25 millions premined !!

Great plan ! Brilliant !"

Shall I go on???  He has been trolling this thread for quite some time...

Now I can see some trolling indeed
Catswold

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 08:22:40 AM

It reads like one of those Doge coin posts . . .

"Much coin.  Very currency". . . . "No sarchastical."
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:43:29 PM

*bump*

Come on now Stablecoin - I would like you to be stable at about 2000x your current value please  Grin

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
GröBkAz

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:47:27 PM

*bump*

Come on now Stablecoin - I would like you to be stable at about 2000x your current value please  Grin

Unfortunately, stablecoin is very stable at the same rate
FiniteRed

Activity: 346
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 01:53:55 PM

"All I want for Christmaaaaas iiis... a coin mixing service"  Cheesy

[G]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ] ~ [ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[ ]-[H]
GröBkAz

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 02:02:24 PM

I do not think that this will be the basis for a price explosion.
thimo

Activity: 490

thimo the dev

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 03:54:57 PM

It sure is. When anything innovative comes out people want it. Prices will go up, it's just a matter of how much and when (or if) artos will release it.
If artos says the programming is going slower because it's vacation, i wonder how fast is it going generally. Weekly updates will keep the fan base hanging on. but recent news is not revolving around the development of the coin, rather its about promotion of the coin. Development report, even if very small, will keep heads looking stablecoin's way.

i can rent this1
samo

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:36:19 PM

"All I want for Christmaaaaas iiis... a coin mixing service"  Cheesy

It sure is. When anything innovative comes out people want it. Prices will go up, it's just a matter of how much and when (or if) artos will release it.
If artos says the programming is going slower because it's vacation, i wonder how fast is it going generally. Weekly updates will keep the fan base hanging on. but recent news is not revolving around the development of the coin, rather its about promotion of the coin. Development report, even if very small, will keep heads looking stablecoin's way.

Great post, well said mate.
apoliakov

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2013, 04:53:48 PM

it may be legitimate to ask for Dev Report, but it's more important to understand, that lot's of Dev, and complexe Dev must be necessary to achieve this goal. If Artos work alone on this, it will take some time.

The only thing I fear, is that actual price, and time to "market" the mixing services push some fan to look/invest in another coin, which would be legitimate too.

For the question "is there any relationship between price & mixing services" I don't think it's easy to answer. Doge is a good example of heavy interest without real new feature. There is no true MArketing just giveway spam campaign. But it seems to work... at the moment.

Make a true durable coin is an hard way.
CoinGeneral

The General

View Profile
December 21, 2013, 10:11:15 PM

Wow I have near instant confirmations

It basically goes from "Unconfirmed" to "Confirmed" in less time than I can see it change

Whoops nevermind, these coins were transfers from a while ago.

zavtra

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 22, 2013, 02:26:56 AM

The amount of other altcoins coming out now is insane...

I suppose we're lucky StableCoin came out when it did. My guess is that only some of the alt coins that are even on coinmarketcap right now will survive, but to be on that list when all of these ridiculous clone-coins are coming out is a huge boon.

Cryptedge - The world's first operational Altcoin-hedgefund
www.cryptedge.com
oncebitcoinedtwiceshy

View Profile
December 22, 2013, 05:04:41 AM

In my continued quest, I now have a response to the polite request I submitted on our behalf to Coins-E.com a few days ago

SBC/BTC pair now available for trading Grin

Mission 2 : accomplished!

As with the other recent exchange (CoinedUp.com), please help give these guys some volume and business. You all wanted options, well in the last week we have now opened up two more options and extended the reach of SBC. More for us to do yet as a community but we're moving forward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 »
  Print  

Jump to: