Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 05:01:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Devastation  (Read 504746 times)
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2912
Merit: 1852

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:18:15 AM

A German (?) named Peer Voss seems to be the king of selling land in that region:

http://www.ventacamposparaguay.com/farmland.htm

^^Fascinating website^^

To specifically answer your question, $160 - $1500 per hectare (call it $75 - $800 per acre) depending on how dry and remote the land is.  See the website.

Note that Brazilians are moving in and buying up land wholesale there.  All that water in the Guarani Aquifer looks like is of value to someone...

coinits

Yes of course I know of Clinton's drug-running, note I mentioned illustrious Bill in my post you quoted...  Rumor (rumor!) has it that The Big Dog has lost much of his septum from being a user...

TPTB

Statist Russia now has a BIG problem with a nasty crude opiate "krokodil" (sp?) that not even hard-ass ex-KGB-er Putin can stop.

My main point in this sub-thread discussion is that .gov will have trouble controlling us all.  1984 might very well not happen like that.  A "soft dictatorship" (think "It Takes A Village") seems more likely.  Ugly, yes.

bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 06:53:35 AM

Statist Russia now has a BIG problem with a nasty crude opiate "krokodil" (sp?) that not even hard-ass ex-KGB-er Putin can stop.

krokodil has been around for many years now. The broken and disaffected will always find ways to self disillusion and oblivion (and the authority will always want it so), if it wasn't that disgusting conconction then addicts would be destroying themselves with another substance. Personally I don't see krokodil as a problem, but more of a symptom of the lack of free markets in drugs and typical of extreme poverty (encapsulating lack of opportunity and child raising factors). Yes it is sad to watch people literally rot themselves while seeking relief, but like you write it cannot be stopped entirely by topdown mandates.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 262

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:27:17 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 11:27:40 AM by TPTB_need_war

They will destroy themselves. No problem. Let them.

Those of us who are capable will side-step their system with a decentralized knowledge age.

This is evolution at work. Survival-of-the-fittest. The weak will cull themselves.

I already told you upthread that reputation is alive and well on pseudonyms along with personal anonymity. Have I not proved that? I have a reputation and I would still have one if I had never revealed my personal identity.

You have never proved anything about this because you don't even know what reputation mean! I am sure none here would ever freely trade wealthy, and not tips, and share values, and not masks, with someone you know nothing nor answer to the same lord.

I don't give a fuck about a person's personal life. I don't need to know your personal identity to know that you a Marxist fool who will perish. I only care about the quality of the code an individual produces. A pseudonym works just fine. You are not ready for the Knowledge Age and it will steamroll over your fucking bullshit desire (masquerading as a "love" and "community" lie) to want to limit the monetary freedom by tying it to everyone's personal identity with the game theory of innuendo and political manipulation that comes with it. Go fuck yourself with your nonsense— totalitarian, jackboot anal injury is soon to follow! And any comrade-in-collectivized-theft who quotes you is fucking himself too! We will steamroll all of you idiots.

coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:36:16 AM

They will destroy themselves. No problem. Let them.

Those of us who are capable will side-step their system with a decentralized knowledge age.

This is evolution at work. Survival-of-the-fittest. The weak will cull themselves.

I already told you upthread that reputation is alive and well on pseudonyms along with personal anonymity. Have I not proved that? I have a reputation and I would still have one if I had never revealed my personal identity.

You have never proved anything about this because you don't even know what reputation mean! I am sure none here would ever freely trade wealthy, and not tips, and share values, and not masks, with someone you know nothing nor answer to the same lord.

I don't give a fuck about a person's personal life. I don't need to know your personal identity to know that you a Marxist fool who will perish. I only care about the quality of the code an individual produces. A pseudonym works just fine. You are not ready for the Knowledge Age and it will steamroll over your fucking bullshit desire (masquerading as a "love" and "community" lie) to want to limit the monetary freedom by tying it to everyone's personal identity with the game theory of innuendo and political manipulation that comes with it. Go fuck yourself with your nonsense, anal injury is soon to follow! And any comrade-in-collectivized-theft who quotes you is fucking himself too! We will steamroll all of you idiots.

You have yet to produce anything of significance. May I suggest that you STFU and go do whatever it is that is going to revolutionize the world and stop harassing people on here.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 10:39:27 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 11:26:27 AM by TPTB_need_war

You have yet to produce anything of significance. May I suggest that you STFU and go do whatever it is that is going to revolutionize the world and stop harassing people on here.

Hey little kiddie...

I suggest you get an education. You can start by understanding the significance of my contribution in the opening post of this thread and my posts throughout this thread explaining the future and how to synergize with it.

Also my code doesn't give a shit about your useless ego.

P.S. I have ~100 signups already (no advertising yet because I've been fixing bugs and finishing key features, will explode upwards soon) in my new site and am producing something significant there that may compete with Facebook and Viber in the Asian market, but that is only just a small tip of the iceberg of the code I have coming. Who the fuck are you? What have you accomplished kid?

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:03:11 AM

Hey little kiddie...

I suggest you get an education. You can start by understanding the significance of my contribution in the opening post of this thread and my posts throughout this thread explaining the future and how to synergize with it.

Also my code doesn't give a shit about your useless ego.

P.S. I have ~100 signups already (no advertising yet, will explode upwards soon) in my new site and am producing something significant there that will competent with Facebook and Viber in the Asian market, but that is only just a small tip of the iceberg of the code I have coming. Who the fuck are you? What have you accomplished kid?

It is not me with the ego boy. Give me a link to read what you have produced. Let me see your github repository. Otherwise STFU.

Are you on Lithium?

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:06:01 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 11:31:23 AM by TPTB_need_war

I have been aware of that website for several years.

In South America, there are better climate choices than the eastern Chaco and expect to pay $1500+ per ha for large areas.

You really don't understand what the elite are planning for South America:

https://www.google.com/search?q=paraguay+paramilitaries

Problem is security in remote locations, but I guess if you can afford a large land, then you can afford to set up some security. But locals hired for security can plot against you.

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/2014/11/rural-crime-keeps-getting-worse-what-do.html

http://ferfal.blogspot.com/search/label/Self-Defense

My main point in this sub-thread discussion is that .gov will have trouble controlling us all.  1984 might very well not happen like that.  A "soft dictatorship" (think "It Takes A Village") seems more likely.  Ugly, yes.

I don't fathom any difference between "It Takes A Village" and 1984. Double-speak indoctrination, electronic money and total control.

My point re the "Drug Wars" is that .gov is NOT omnipotent.  Yes, they are listening much more.  Yes, if you drop by Lima (where I am now) to pick up a kilo, do expect to a Secondary Check at Customs upon return (hey, you are competing...).

But, if any of you have talked with most everyday Feds (Post Office, TSA, do I REALLY need to list more?) you will find that they are not the sharpest knives in the drawer.

Dude you entirely don't understand. The Drug War is a false flag lie designed to fail.

Part of the design and way that totalitarianism prospers is because the sheep and the enforcers are all too dumb to understand what they are participating in.

And now I am starting to conclude that includes many of you all here.

The only potential area where collectivized society will be impotent will be in the synergy of anonymity and the Knowledge Age.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:07:21 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 11:41:34 AM by TPTB_need_war

It is not me with the ego boy. Give me a link to read what you have produced. Let me see your github repository. Otherwise STFU.

Are you on Lithium?

Your post is internally inconsistent with its assertion.

All the information you desire is available if you were even slightly resourceful.

Since you didn't read at the link I provided, I will quote for your lazy ass.

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=1404

The B-list people, the bright second-raters, may be all sharp elbows and ego assertion, but there’s a calm space at the top that the absolutely most capable ones get to and tend to stay in.

No. It’s more that ego games have a diminishing return. The farther you are up the ability and achievement bell curve, the less psychological gain you get from asserting or demonstrating your superiority over the merely average, and the more prone you are to welcome discovering new peers because there are so damn few of them that it gets lonely. There comes a point past which winning more ego contests becomes so pointless that even the most ambitious, suspicious, external-validation-fixated strivers tend to notice that it’s no fun any more and stop.

I’m not speaking abstractly here. I’ve always been more interested in doing the right thing than doing what would make me popular, to the point where I generally figure that if I’m not routinely pissing off a sizable minority of people I should be pushing harder.

Unfortunately I thought CoinCube might be my peer but alas he has failed miserably by refusing to be rational. I will explain in my reply to him next...

Note smooth might be my peer, although he may not agree. That he doesn't work with me is actually a positive sign of his independence.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:37:42 AM

Are you on Lithium?

Your post is internally inconsistent with its assertion.

All the information you desire is available if you were even slightly resourceful.

Since you didn't read at the link I provided, I will quote for your lazy ass.

http://esr.ibiblio.org/?p=1404

The B-list people, the bright second-raters, may be all sharp elbows and ego assertion, but there’s a calm space at the top that the absolutely most capable ones get to and tend to stay in.

No. It’s more that ego games have a diminishing return. The farther you are up the ability and achievement bell curve, the less psychological gain you get from asserting or demonstrating your superiority over the merely average, and the more prone you are to welcome discovering new peers because there are so damn few of them that it gets lonely. There comes a point past which winning more ego contests becomes so pointless that even the most ambitious, suspicious, external-validation-fixated strivers tend to notice that it’s no fun any more and stop.

I’m not speaking abstractly here. I’ve always been more interested in doing the right thing than doing what would make me popular, to the point where I generally figure that if I’m not routinely pissing off a sizable minority of people I should be pushing harder.

Unfortunately I thought CoinCube might be my peer but alas he has failed miserably. I will explain in my reply to him next...

Two can play your childish game. You said:

Hey little kiddie...

I suggest you get an education.

Ego asshole. You need to read up on it. You are filled with delusions of grandeur. You ramble on about the Information/Knowledge Age and how you are coding masterpieces, yet offer nothing of substance but a link to some bullshit about ego.

You are not capable of understanding that your 'Superiority Complex' is a form of bullying. In your mind, no one is as good as you, and only you have the answers to solve everything plaguing humanity. Newsflash bubba you are not God's gift to the Interwebs. With your persona on here I can only assume that you suffer from some sort of mental illness. Are you on Lithium?

So if you are supplying links, I want the link to your Github Repository so we can move this conversation up to an adult level. Otherwise STFU and quit being a bullying asshole.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:45:21 AM

Coinits, as I already wrote (and you were too dumb to get the point), if you were even slightly resourceful, you could learn about my accomplishments, current projects, and capabilities. Your slanderous lies notwithstanding.

You initiated the attack on me as every B-lister does to an A-list member. You have an ego problem with me, I don't have any ego problem with you. You are irrelevant to my work so why should I even care what you think? I don't.

I want the link to your Github Repository so we can move this conversation up to an adult level.

It is very childish for you to demand from me in an ego hissy fit what you are too lazy to go find.

I don't have a responsibility to educate you about myself. I know damn well than I am an A-lister. I don't need to brag to you about it.

If you want to find out, then do your homework. Don't burden me with your ego and laziness.

coinits
Legendary

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:46:41 AM

Coinits, as I already wrote (and you were too dumb to get the point), if you were even slightly resourceful, you could learn about my accomplishments, current projects, and capabilities. Your slanderous lies notwithstanding.

You initiated the attack on me as every B-lister does to an A-list member. You have an ego problem with me, I don't have any ego problem with you. You are irrelevant to my work so why should I even care what you think? I don't.

I rest my case. You are now on ignore. Fuck off.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 11:47:55 AM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 12:29:06 PM by TPTB_need_war

I rest my case. You are now on ignore. Fuck off.

Indeed you've proven the ego essay in spades. Exactly as expected.

Ignoring the most important information is a wise move of your feminine, hindbrain, emotional ego overruling your rational, masculine brain.

How is that ZeroHedge adrenalin rush lately? (you didn't like it when I told you frankly that if you praise ZH then you may be addicted to propaganda noise)

When you calm down and your menstruation has finished, the funniest part is you will be using my code and not even know it.  Wink  Cool  Lips sealed  Tongue

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:10:53 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 03:16:55 PM by TPTB_need_war

I am waiting for CoinCube to come back and admit I am correct on all points.

Haha and just what probability have you assigned to this actually happening.  Cheesy

In the interests of being a good sport, however, I will restrain myself and only quote the recent points that I do believe are correct on all counts.

The ability to top-down control others is mathematically coupled to the ability to top-down create error!

We have no means of knowing which of smorgasbord plurality of autonomous actions being done today are providing fitness.

The danger is because the top-down systems over commit to the aggregate error in a self-reinforcing spiral that will kill the host.

error often manifests itself in terms of exhausting resources.

When all the humans are essentially in survival, subsistence mode, the entropy has been drastically reduced because this a reversion in specialization.

top-down controlled systems (such as collectivized governance) remove degrees-of-freedom—that is have lower entropy

there is also the requirement of efficiency, and for that the only path is growth.

efficiency can only be achieved with growth and scaling up, which of course limits degrees of freedom and can cause extinction events.

growth and therefore limit in DofF is needed to cope to the internal entropy accumulation

a limit in Degrees of freedom cannot be escaped for living systems

We are working bodies of 37 trillions cells working harmoniously. We are part of a global society of 6 billion human beings working as harmoniously as possible

If the environment changed this it doesn't mean we have to go all the way back to anarchical technological tribalism it only means that we have to review what were the problems solved by the last system, the problems we face now and think about new solutions.

We need to go up on this discussion. Far above the passions for control and alienation of the present system.

It is not rational to agree with both my quotes and the quotes from the other two dolts, because they are mutually exclusive.

Regarding l3552, I have shown upthread and else where that involuntary, perennial reputation (a.k.a. politics; as opposed to voluntary, violable, ephemeral pseudonyms) combined with collectivized top-down control, destroy entropy even at the end game collapse (not collapse into higher entropy as you erroneously claimed in the past).

Regarding thaaanos, I have explained upthread that the decentralized (self-possessed knowledge capital) Knowledge Age scales exponentially with network effects which the stored monetary (proxy indirect aggregation slavery) capital intensive Industrial Age could not do. Efficiency in the tangible Stone, Bronze, Agricultural, and Industrial Ages is not the same as efficiency in an intangible virtual, networked, Knowledge Age. Efficiency is another term (analogous to misunderstandings you all have about order, chaos, and disorder) that you apparently do not understand in the holistic sense. You misapply concepts as you did with "mutation" and "fitness".

I grow weary ("diminishing returns") because you don't appear make any progress. I am coming to the realization you are unteachable.

If I need to be taught, then make a rational rebuttal that unequivocally (not another "this is what I believe" handwaving post) refutes what I have shown. You can't. It is simply your irrational belief system that is in control of you.

Unfortunately I have come to the regrettable, logical conclusion you are a closet socialist pig masquerading as a Libertarian. The illusion may even be convincing to yourself.

It is discouraging me to ever again expend any effort with individuals which display leanings towards emotional attachment to "fixing nature" in the context of "brother love" (fucking Marxists lie to themselves about the true result of their misplaced "idealism"). If you and your camrades-in-collectivized-orgies cohorts here were in charge, we'd have widespread macro-economic failure. Well fuck, your ilk are in charge of the governments and that is why you all will destroy yourselves.

I expended so much effort trying to educate readers and it seems it is mostly a waste of my time (except in the sense of refining my own understanding). What really matters now is actions towards what my theory calls for. It seems nothing can be accomplished in terms of trying to educate you socialists to respect the free market a.k.a. Adam Smith's Invisible Hand.

TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 12:39:31 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 03:01:28 PM by TPTB_need_war

---------------------------- Original Message ----------------------------
Subject: Marty is fooled by the propaganda war in the information age
Date:    Thu, April 23, 2015 8:46 am
To:      "Armstrong Economics" <armstrongeconomics@gmail.com>
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Unfortunately Armstrong continues to be fooled by the propaganda war underway...

http://armstrongeconomics.com/2015/04/23/imf-reports-warns-of-financial-instability-low-interest-rates-will-be-our-doom/

Quote from: Armstrong
The IMF issued the Global Financial Stability Report as it does every April, but this year it is a sobering account of the complete failure of financial elites to manage the global financial system. If anything blows the conspiracy theories out of the water that somehow someone is in charge and has deliberately steered society over the cliff, this is it. It would be nice if someone was in charge – a demigod of world finance. Maybe they would at least blink. But reality is far worse. The whole thing is run by lawyers who think they can just write a law and shabam – they solved the problem.

Armstrong doesn't appreciate that the failure and collapse is desired and planned by the global elite. Yeah they let the lawyers fuck everything up, because the supranational powers-that-be do want a global economic contagion crisis. It is via this crisis they can get capitulation from the nation-states to a global monetary authority they control.

Armstrong continues to believe in reforming collectivized governance, yet he defies his own knowledge of history because collectivized governance has always been and will also be a corrupted, lower entropy, failure paradigm. Always. When will Marty learn to stop masturbating and focus his effort on what actually works throughout history? Which is facilitating frontiers for those who are smart enough to move to them. The coming frontier is anonymous monetary systems in the Knowledge Age.

Be prepared or perish. I don't care what you do! It is your dumb or wise choice to make.

aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:54:14 PM

Are you on Lithium?

My current best-effort mix:  Curcumin, allicin, MCTs, cocoa flavinoids, ECGC, lithium orotate, D-3, C, B-complex, omega-3 complex, phosphatidyl-choline, bacopa, ashwaghanda, piracetam, calcium, magnesium, amphetamine, soluble and insoluble fiber.

Quality of life is enhanced by a stable regime of supplementation - stability and adequate coverage being essentially impossible by means of mere dietary selection.  Anyone who does not work outdoors with exposed skin surface on a daily basis is well advised to supplement D-3, and the value of trace lithium in the diet is much neglected.

Filtering the bad information is a painful task.  Food & nutrition is comparable to crypto in its scaminess, and the area is ridden with ideologically/commercially driven "science".

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
TPTB_need_war

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 03:07:39 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2015, 03:20:01 PM by TPTB_need_war

animorex, I would replace the amphetamine with CoQ10— an instant energy booster. Decaffeinated EGCG is also a mental focus booster. Stimulants that act directly on the receptors of the brain such as caffeine and amphetamine are I believe very counter productive (accumulated negatives outweigh the boost). Intense exercise (e.g. running) is much more efficacious.

I am taking co-enzymated B-complex (B Healthy brand which seemed to have best value and formulation), because typical B-complex is toxic. Yet eating raw leafy greens seems to be even more effective.

We suffer because we don't live the way our evolutionary ancestors did. We would probably be in great health with natural diet if weren't killing ourselves indoors and on the computer. I remember that as my Multiple Sclerosis progressed from sporadic to intermittent relapsing in 2010, I was still able to put it into remission by going outside for a few days of sports in the sun. Unfortunately I disobeyed what my body was trying to tell me and worked myself into a chronic stage of M.S..  Now I am trying to dig myself out of this malaise with high dose vitamin D3.

rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 04:07:21 PM

It seems that TPTB_n_w agenda is to drive away everyone with an ego.

Well, I don't know why that is so important.
I am also not offended so probably my problem is not that big.
But if I tried to contribute to the thread with my limited understanding, and got such slander in return, I might get discouraged.
I am not even trying, I am not that intelligent.
Yet I am pretty intelligent.

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
bigtimespaghetti
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

bigtimespaghetti.com

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2015, 04:55:51 PM

When will Marty learn to stop masturbating and focus his effort on what actually works throughout history? Which is facilitating frontiers for those who are smart enough to move to them.

Hard to pull his hands from his underwear when a large slice of his target demographic probably wouldn't be all that down with major disruption, though I think it is simply wishful thinking- as total disintegration of the current paradigm doesn't bare thinking of. And despite our dislike for the state in it's current form there are those who see the train wreck and wish to avert it in the halls of power. They are simply too few and far between imo though.

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
       ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
    ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░   ░░▒▓█
    █▓░   ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
     █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
   █▓▒░     ░▒▓█
Physical Coin Making Guide Book and eBook- Make your own physical crypto coins and wallets!
  ▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
    ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
  █▓░     ░░▒▓█
█▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░▒▓█

▓▒░   ░░▒▓▓
     ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
   ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
        ▓▒░    ░░▒▓█
     █▓░     ░░▒▓█
  █▓▒░     ░░▒▓█
CoinCube (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 08:56:34 PM
Last edit: June 17, 2015, 04:16:12 AM by CoinCube

If I need to be taught, then make a rational rebuttal...

Unfortunately I have come to the regrettable, logical conclusion you are a closet socialist pig masquerading as a Libertarian. The illusion may even be convincing to yourself.

Anonymint I will try but I suspect the attempt will be futile. You have a blind spot. It is subtle yet ingrained into your personality type. It distorts your worldview and despite your formidable reasoning skills drives you to error.

ENFP personality types are prone to be highly emotional. They often devolve into counter-productive emotional outbursts when criticized or in conflict. They are logical but as a group tend to disregard logic when it conflicts with their core principles. Your myopia appears interwoven into principle and I suspect it may not be possible for you to correct it.

None of the points I quoted upthread are mutually exclusive. That fact that they appear so to you relates to your erroneous dismissal of a core quality of entropy. Thaaanos outlined this succinctly when he stated that agents and systems are threatened by internal entropy accumulation. He is correct. Your counter that a decentralized Knowledge Age scales exponentially with network effects is true yet irrelevant. Such exponential scaling will only allow for progressive transitions to higher (not infinite) entropy levels. A Knowledge Age would raise the Error Threshold over time not eliminate it. Nor would a Knowledge Age in any way change the fundamental fact that entropy beyond error thresholds will destroy previously acquired knowledge.

Your arguments against mutation, fitness, and efficiency simplify into “we cannot accurately measure it therefore we cannot define so it must not exist” The only true aspect of this argument is your comments that these are difficult to measure. Your argument leads to the logical conclusion that we can never truly know the exact error threshold of society and should therefore error on the side of caution.  

Your block prevents you from following my prior arguments regarding the collapse of collectivism. Such a collapse would lead to a lower energy state. You apparently cannot see that the actual collapse itself is one of runaway uncontrolled entropy. Such a collapse is an exergonic reaction. Entropy rises beyond an error threshold and destroys the information content of the system leading to a lower energy state.

I do not expect you to follow this argument. To accept it would mean disregarding your core principal that entropy is always good and more entropy is always better. For an ENFP principles are paramount.    

Unfortunately I have come to the regrettable, logical conclusion that you place emotion and preference over logic while believing you adhere strictly to logic. This illusion may even be convincing to yourself.

Wekkel
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1531

yes

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 09:20:01 PM

This is becoming HyperTiger.

Pages: « 1 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 [65] 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 ... 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: