Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 08:41:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Devastation  (Read 504731 times)
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1036

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 02:41:53 PM

The banksters know that "eliminating tribalism" is impossible. Their forced mixing of races by the manufactured refugee problems does not serve to increase tolerance (which never was a problem in the first place - people all over respected theirs and others' right to be left alone. Tolerance becomes an issue when people are 1)forced to 2)change their culture and 3)pay for it, to 4)accommodate strangers. This is no difference to military occupation.) The real intention is to cause strife and internal conflict and make previously strong tribes more easily manageable.

Actually it is possible, but they are doing it wrong.

I also think that the EU refugee event is a mess, and it will probably create genocide and revolts very soon.

They need to do it slowly and with preparations. Just flushing millions of foreign culture people in 1 constrained place just ain't gonna work.

They have to do it like Switzerland did.

Thanks for feedback. We are not really that far in understanding, and my time constraints me to discontinue now.

To the final comment by you, a laconic reply: "What if it is not in their intention, to do it right?"

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
October 22, 2015, 06:29:19 PM

To be back on news regarding economic devastation, here are some interesting points in the following video by TDV & Roger Ver discussing "all things bitcoin", chances of you being a bitcoin advisor for a big company, ecard based on bitcoin, how to have a second passport etc. Enjoy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9tIOcMjuPkQ

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
RealBitcoin

Activity: 854
Merit: 1007

JAYCE DESIGNS - http://bit.ly/1tmgIwK

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 03:52:07 AM

Thanks for feedback. We are not really that far in understanding, and my time constraints me to discontinue now.

To the final comment by you, a laconic reply: "What if it is not in their intention, to do it right?"

Integration in my dictionary doesn't mean to shove millions of people in 1 small place and give them welfare.

Integration means that first you teach them the language and the culture to the migrants, in their home country (via schools, media , fashion, sports, etc) to have a respect for that new culture , and only then move them , slowly to the new place, and also preparing the local people for this via the same methods.

If they dont do this, then the new migrants will feel hostile, isolated, and will start forming gangs, and then the locals will form "resistance" movements, and then violence and even genocide can happen.

Look at what happened in New York with the ghettos. USA was pretty much the most tolerant country on earth for migrants until the slavery was abolished, but in the minds of people it wasnt. The blacks, although free now, still feel hostile and isolated, thats why all the gang behaviour and violence is happening now.

You have to educate both cultures and the media and every social events have to reflect friendship between cultures. Anti racism laws will just put more gasoline on the fire, because they reinforce the tribalist illusion.

If you issue anti racist laws, then you reinforce in the minds of both parties that there is 2 separate tribes that are in conflict. That is not how you achieve unified culture.

TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 23, 2015, 06:05:26 PM

Definition of Bitcoin in the Evolution of Money

Watch the linked video. He nails this. Gold and silver are dinosaur relics now, as well paper, platforms, and institutions.

Andreas Antonopoulos makes the point that what distinguishes decentralized crypto-currency from other forms of money, including digital money, is that it is a decentralized protocol, i.e. a language and not centralized platform or institution. Since I agree 100% with this definition and especially how he explains it in the context of the history of money, it appears to coincide with my view that the securities law applies to managed platforms and institutions and not to decentralized, unmanaged protocols. Thus if some group is controlling the protocol, I think they could be argued to be the managers of the "investment securities" which are the coins.

Thus I agree with the voter who voted that all crypto-currencies which have a group managing the protocol are thus "investment securities", regardless whether they sold the coins or not.

I highly recommend listening to that presentation by Andreas.

cutesakura

Activity: 158
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:19:25 AM

As we enter the second half of 2015, financial panic has gripped most of the globe. Stock prices are crashing in China, in Europe and in the United States. Greece is on the verge of a historic default, and now Puerto Rico and Ukraine are both threatening to default on their debts if they do not receive concessions from their creditors. Not since the financial crisis of 2008 has so much financial chaos been unleashed all at once. Could it be possible that the great financial crisis of 2015 has begun? The following are 16 facts about the tremendous financial devastation that is happening all over the world right now...

1. On Monday, the Dow fell by 350 points. That was the biggest one day decline that we have seen in two years.

2. In Europe, stocks got absolutely smashed. Germany's DAX index dropped 3.6 percent, and France's CAC 40 was down 3.7 percent.

3. After Greece, Italy is considered to be the most financially troubled nation in the eurozone, and on Monday Italian stocks were down more than 5 percent.

4. Greek stocks were down an astounding 18 percent on Monday.

5. As the week began, we witnessed the largest one day increase in European bond spreads that we have seen in seven years.

6. Chinese stocks have already met the official definition of being in a "bear market" - the Shanghai Composite is already down more than 20 percent from the high earlier this year.

7. Overall, this Chinese stock market crash is the worst that we have witnessed in 19 years.

8. On Monday, Standard & Poor's slashed Greece's credit rating once again and publicly stated that it believes that Greece now has a 50 percent chance of leaving the euro.

9. On Tuesday, Greece is scheduled to make a 1.6 billion euro loan repayment. One Greek official has already stated that this is not going to happen.

10. Greek banks have been totally shut down, and a daily cash withdrawal limit of 60 euros has been established. Nobody knows when this limit will be lifted.

11. Yields on 10 year Greek government bonds have shot past 15 percent.

12. U.S. investors are far more exposed to Greece than most people realize. The New York Times explains...

But the question of what happens when the markets do open is particularly acute for the hedge fund investors — including luminaries like David Einhorn and John Paulson — who have collectively poured more than 10 billion euros, or $11 billion, into Greek government bonds, bank stocks and a slew of other investments.

Through the weekend, Nicholas L. Papapolitis, a corporate lawyer here, was working round the clock comforting and cajoling his frantic hedge fund clients.

"People are freaking out," said Mr. Papapolitis, 32, his eyes red and his voice hoarse. "They have made some really big bets on Greece."

13. The Governor of Puerto Rico has announced that the debts that the small island has accumulated are "not payable".

14. Overall, the government of Puerto Rico owes approximately 72 billion dollars to the rest of the world. Without debt restructuring, it is inevitable that Puerto Rico will default. In fact, CNN says that it could happen by the end of this summer.

15. Ukraine has just announced that it may "suspend debt payments" if their creditors do not agree to take a 40 percent "haircut".

16. This week the Bank for International Settlements has just come out with a new report that says that central banks around the world are "defenseless" to stop the next major global financial crisis.

Without a doubt, we are overdue for another major financial crisis. All over the planet, stocks are massively overvalued, and financial markets have become completely disconnected from economic reality. And when the next crash happens, many believe that it will be even worse than what we experienced back in 2008. For example, just consider the words of Jim Rogers...

"In the United States, we have had economic slowdowns every four to seven years since the beginning of the Republic. It's now been six or seven years since our last stock market problem. We're overdue for another problem."

In Rogers' view, low interest rates caused stock prices to increase significantly. He believes many assets are priced beyond their fundamentals thanks to the ultra-easy monetary policies by the Federal Reserve. Fed supporters argue such measures are good for investors, but Rogers takes a different view.

"The Fed might tell us we don't have to worry and that a correction or crash will never happen again. That's balderdash! When this artificial sea of liquidity ends, we're going to pay a terrible price. When the next economic problem occurs, it will be much worse because the debt is so much higher."

Of course Rogers is far from alone. A recent article by Paul B. Farrell expressed similar sentiments...

America's 95 million investors are at huge risk. Remember the $10 trillion losses in the crash and recession of 2007-2009? The $8 trillion lost after the dot-com technology crash and recession of 2000-2003? This is the third big recession of the century. Yes, America will lose trillions again.

Especially with dead-ahead predictions like Mark Cook's 4,000-point Dow correction. And Jeremy Grantham's warning of a 50% crash around election time, with negative stock returns through the first term of the next president, beyond 2020. Starting soon.

Why is America so vulnerable when the next recession hits? Simple: The Fed's cheap-money giveaway is killing America. When the downturn, correction, crash hits, it will compare to the 2008 crash. The Economist warns: "the world will be in a rotten position to do much about it. Rarely have so many large economies been so ill-equipped to manage a recession," whatever the trigger.

Things have been relatively quiet in the financial world for so long that many have been sucked into a false sense of security.

But the underlying imbalances were always there, and they have been getting worse over time.

I believe that we are heading into a global financial collapse that will make what happened in 2008 look like a Sunday picnic by the time it is all said and done.

Global debt levels are at all-time highs, big banks all over the planet have been behaving more recklessly than ever, and financial markets are absolutely primed for a huge crash.

Hopefully things will calm down a bit as the rest of this week unfolds, but I wouldn't count on it.

We have entered uncharted territory, and what comes next is going to shock the world
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 05:54:11 AM

Anybody else ready for QE2 in europe? Looks like QE1 didnt worked... I wonder why Cheesy

http://www.theguardian.com/business/nils-pratley-on-finance/2015/sep/03/european-central-bank-gloom-suggests-qe2-horizon

The ponzi scheme is intensifying.

suda123

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:21:47 AM

Anybody else ready for QE2 in europe? Looks like QE1 didnt worked... I wonder why Cheesy

http://www.theguardian.com/business/nils-pratley-on-finance/2015/sep/03/european-central-bank-gloom-suggests-qe2-horizon

Crazy stuff I even herd of things like when the collapse comes the TPTB are going to buy up assets like monuments in stuff to pay off the debt.

Like the leaning tower of Pizza lol
RealBitcoin

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:26:59 AM

Crazy stuff I even herd of things like when the collapse comes the TPTB are going to buy up assets like monuments in stuff to pay off the debt.

Like the leaning tower of Pizza lol

When you try to put out the fire with gasoline (or in our case Plutonium), then don't wonder why the economy is getting worse and worse.

The globe is practically (from my perspective) in recession for 15 years, and its only getting worse every day.

OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1831

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 07:34:07 AM

cutesakura

That's quite a list, even for someone like me who is extra-cautious (paranoid) about weaknesses in our financial system.

David Einhorn, mentioned in your Item 12, has some bad friends.  This is long, but extremely interesting.  Every fraud in the book: ominous DTCC, Russian Mafiya, slime at wikipedia, MainStream Media liars, etc.  Everything...:

http://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/deepcapture-the-story-v1.pdf

There appears to be a LOT going on under the covers.  Economic Devastation may result.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 08:53:10 AM

When the crisis of 2008 hit, they actually came after my gold and silver and confiscated them. So if you prepare for disruptions by stocking up crypto, PM, or banknotes, it is important to shield them physically (hide) as well.

The compartmentalization works such that the ones sent after you are from local government agencies, they are no special agents. They believe they are investigating some tax evasion or money laundering case. They hardly know what a thought crime is nor understand that they are the thought police in action  Tongue

HIM TVA Dragon, AOK-GM, Emperor of the Earth, Creator of the World, King of Crypto Kingdom, Lord of Malla, AOD-GEN, SA-GEN5, Ministry of Plenty (Join NOW!), Professor of Economics and Theology, Ph.D, AM, Chairman, Treasurer, Founder, CEO, 3*MG-2, 82*OHK, NKP, WTF, FFF, etc(x3)
macsga
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1002

Strange, yet attractive.

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:37:58 AM

When the crisis of 2008 hit, they actually came after my gold and silver and confiscated them. So if you prepare for disruptions by stocking up crypto, PM, or banknotes, it is important to shield them physically (hide) as well.

The compartmentalization works such that the ones sent after you are from local government agencies, they are no special agents. They believe they are investigating some tax evasion or money laundering case. They hardly know what a thought crime is nor understand that they are the thought police in action  Tongue

Rumor has it that in Greece, the following months all citizens should declare ALL of their belongings or else they will have to pay 40% tax if they reveal them later. That includes PM, cash notes and generally everything that has a value. I don't have anything to hide (after 6y of austerity very few have) but truly bothers me that we're FORCED to do such a thing.

I find no other explanation that covers such an act, apart from the fact that they want to confiscate them after a certain date. Undecided

Chaos could be a form of intelligence we cannot yet understand its complexity.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 10:49:45 AM

Who has ordered such a thing (nominally) - is the an organ of government that even possesses such a power?

During the great heist and power grab in the US in 1933 (called the "New Deal"), gold was ordered to be turned in, yet about 1% only did it.

The likely result of this that a government that has anyway lost its legitimacy among people is getting a one more formal claim that all the citizens are criminals, and may be selectively prosecuted unless they keep their mouth shut in the coming robberies.

My strategy has for some time been to ignore such. I am too dangerous to them that they would too much care whether I break their monkey-law or not. (I may have broken some law in the past, but in every case of the official harassment, it has not even involved my breaking the law - their attack against me is not motivated by real or even perverted sense of justice, but solely by the political expediency and what resources they have at hand at the moment and who other they need to whack-the-mole).

THX 1138

Activity: 208
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:11:08 PM

cutesakura

That's quite a list, even for someone like me who is extra-cautious (paranoid) about weaknesses in our financial system.

David Einhorn, mentioned in your Item 12, has some bad friends.  This is long, but extremely interesting.  Every fraud in the book: ominous DTCC, Russian Mafiya, slime at wikipedia, MainStream Media liars, etc.  Everything...:

http://www.deepcapture.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/08/deepcapture-the-story-v1.pdf

There appears to be a LOT going on under the covers.  Economic Devastation may result.

As we enter the second half of 2015, financial panic has gripped most of the globe....
...We have entered uncharted territory, and what comes next is going to shock the world

Yes, the above is an interesting piece by Michael Snyder at the Economic Collapse blog
http://theeconomiccollapseblog.com/archives/16-facts-about-the-tremendous-financial-devastation-that-we-are-seeing-all-over-the-world

passed on by cutesakura
OROBTC
Legendary

Activity: 2884
Merit: 1831

View Profile
October 25, 2015, 04:19:32 PM

Who has ordered such a thing (nominally) - is the an organ of government that even possesses such a power?

During the great heist and power grab in the US in 1933 (called the "New Deal"), gold was ordered to be turned in, yet about 1% only did it.

The likely result of this that a government that has anyway lost its legitimacy among people is getting a one more formal claim that all the citizens are criminals, and may be selectively prosecuted unless they keep their mouth shut in the coming robberies.

My strategy has for some time been to ignore such. I am too dangerous to them that they would too much care whether I break their monkey-law or not. (I may have broken some law in the past, but in every case of the official harassment, it has not even involved my breaking the law - their attack against me is not motivated by real or even perverted sense of justice, but solely by the political expediency and what resources they have at hand at the moment and who other they need to whack-the-mole).

Some thoughts:

(1)  Yes, in 1933 the government was not able to grab much of the gold. I read estimates of around 10% of the gold was seized.  But, whether the amount was 1% or 10% does matter much, 90% + was NOT seized.  And in 1933 there was far more faith in .gov than there is now.  On the other hand, gold was considered money, and so .gov essentially defaulted on its own citizens (seizing the gold by paying $22 / oz in paper, THEN raising the gold price to $35), and the best arguments that I have read suggest that government does not NOW need the gold, they can inflate...

(2)  rpietila, I am sure that you well know that the Soviets under Stalin enacted their laws such that EVERY CITIZEN committed at least one felony or other serious crime every day.  This was so that the Communist PTB could arrest anyone at any time, and it would be "legal".  Political crime like this is a real danger going forward.

(3)  "... in the coming robberies."  Nicely put.  I do not see how .gov & banksters do NOT rob the citizens to keep their corrupt ponzis and schemes going...  It is Easy Money for those at the top.
americanpegasus

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 26, 2015, 12:06:56 AM

They won't need to go door to door in the future.

They will simply ban paper money, or pass a law that no individual may hold more than $10,000 in physical cash at a time.  Then they enact negative interest rates. 

The features of cryptonote suggest that whoever designed it has at least a guess about the future of its regulation: all those who hold raw crypto will likely have to register their addresses with the government and provide their view keys to the IRS and SEC.  Earning zero percent interest on your deflationary or disinflationary crypto will seem like a luxury. 

Account is back under control of the real AmericanPegasus.
rpietila
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 08:01:25 AM

NWO is actually in the process of losing this war. (Excellent article.) Lately, their false flags are exposed immediately and the number of people or even countries that believes them is less and less.

The new thing is also how Putin is destroying the American weapons in the ISIL hands, effectively fighting a victorious defensive proxy war against NWO imperialism, and what's best: NWO cannot even propagate their own version of it without being laughed at!  Cheesy People in countries, supposedly in NWO hands, can openly rejoice of NWO being on the receiving side in the battle.

Truly, liberation is near  Grin

BitcoinForumator
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 09:17:18 AM

NWO is actually in the process of losing this war. (Excellent article.) Lately, their false flags are exposed immediately and the number of people or even countries that believes them is less and less.

The new thing is also how Putin is destroying the American weapons in the ISIL hands, effectively fighting a victorious defensive proxy war against NWO imperialism, and what's best: NWO cannot even propagate their own version of it without being laughed at!  Cheesy People in countries, supposedly in NWO hands, can openly rejoice of NWO being on the receiving side in the battle.

Exactly, bingo. So many people know the drill now.

Unless those bastards pull off something nasty. I don't underestimate them given the track record.
TPTB_need_war

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 28, 2015, 10:41:58 PM

Except that Putin is the NWO.

Johnny Mnemonic

Activity: 795
Merit: 514

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 02:52:56 AM

[deleted]
CoinHopper

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Two heads are better than one.

View Profile
November 02, 2015, 04:46:51 AM

If bitcoin hits a million dollars, won't there be a huge economic devastation?
Pages: « 1 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 [106] 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: