Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 12:52:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Economic Devastation  (Read 504742 times)
Laidence

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 06:15:48 PM

The economic devastation has only just begun.It must climax conclude of this calendar year - possibly stop of September!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You can see the statistics of your reports to moderators on the "Report to moderator" pages.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
x8currency

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2017, 12:09:11 PM

The fundamentals of the system look shakey. The x8currency token will be uniquely suited for value preservation in cases of economic hardships. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2114287.msg21143521#msg21143521

Sonin1944

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:43:36 PM

^ haha I was considering of funds in phrases of "permission" to act.From that viewpoint the building countries have a good deal of infrastructure to develop, therefore they need a program where income are very easily developed out of skinny air, because there is so much to do. As soon as infrastructure is constructed and significant offer chains are set up, utilizing the cash program which calls for additional development is counter-productive, hence migration to a rigidly programmed crypto is at present underway.But my level is the pursuing.After society is able to fulfill its standard survival demands in a sustainable way, and is ready to go to the Understanding Age, then the incentive structure modifications fairly drastically. The notion of scarce income may no lengthier apply, since failure to make knowledge or fun is no longer punishable, as it truly is not part of the survival any more. I mean if someone screws up with the infrastructure or source chain, then society will endure from inefficiencies and hunger, but if I have designed some IP that just isn't of a lot interest or otherwise humorous, then no one cares. I also do not need the "authorization" (aka cash) to produce expertise, as long as foods and shelter are provided.Which is why I was thinking about some form of social community cash in a sort of "likes" or "dislikes" for expertise generation and evaluation. The deeper question may possibly then be - do we genuinely need to have income as we know it in the Knowledge Age if the simple requirements (foodstuff and shelter) are supplied unconditionally? Do we genuinely require the "permission" to produce information?
Aganythe

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:28:11 AM

Men and women don't even comprehend any far more that if the quantity of forex is NOT at the whim of any person (like the amount of gold is not), then individuals can and will use the data that the rates, interest and low cost rates, and so on. give, to make educated financial choices.Nowadays, the economic calculation is both all but impossible, or complete hogwash, and all steady units of account (gold, silver, BTC) are heavily manipulated to make their getting energy bereft of the really info that it could convey if the device was commonly utilized and therefore a lot more steady owing to becoming a denominator of charges also. 
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 03:57:35 AM

Men and women don't even comprehend any far more that if the quantity of forex is NOT at the whim of any person (like the amount of gold is not), then individuals can and will use the data that the rates, interest and low cost rates, and so on. give, to make educated financial choices.Nowadays, the economic calculation is both all but impossible, or complete hogwash, and all steady units of account (gold, silver, BTC) are heavily manipulated to make their getting energy bereft of the really info that it could convey if the device was commonly utilized and therefore a lot more steady owing to becoming a denominator of charges also. 
Market has always been all knowing. This has never changed and will never change. Those that can understand fundamentals between competing assets will be able to come to a rough valuation such that one is > the other. Thats all you can really do. For example we know btc > fiat or gold fundamentally.. and those that knew this early on have benefitted and will continue on benefitting in the foreseeable future.
Succurs

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:25:10 AM

Individuals do not even understand any more that if the amount of currency is NOT at the whim of any individual (like the amount of gold is not), then folks can and will use the details that the prices, curiosity and discount charges, and so forth. give, to make educated financial conclusions.These days, the financial calculation is either all but unattainable, or complete hogwash, and all steady models of account (gold, silver, BTC) are seriously manipulated to make their buying electricity bereft of the quite details that it could convey if the device was commonly used and for that reason a lot more steady due to currently being a denominator of charges also. 
janamana

Activity: 50

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:00:37 PM

Insider story, verge of breakdown of next financial system through J. P Morgan's losses mounted due to Insider Trading Team of Hedging. It's very much doubt Monday morning that JP Morgan will open for work and go for filling Bankruptcy!! This is pretty known already to most tops in WALL maybe !!! So US is fail to act on NK's threat..diversion was hurricane which was man made due to reservoir more than storm effect!!  Lets wait until Monday Morning!! BLACK MONDAY!!
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:47:46 PM

Insider story, verge of breakdown of next financial system through J. P Morgan's losses mounted due to Insider Trading Team of Hedging. It's very much doubt Monday morning that JP Morgan will open for work and go for filling Bankruptcy!! This is pretty known already to most tops in WALL maybe !!! So US is fail to act on NK's threat..diversion was hurricane which was man made due to reservoir more than storm effect!!  Lets wait until Monday Morning!! BLACK MONDAY!!
Lol what u smoking
MalcolmW

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:39:05 PM

At the very 1st, I’d favor to state thanks to you for this enlightening article. Second, I'd prefer to wonder wherever I can learn a lot more info concerning your post. I arrived right here via Bing and can't discover any associated web websites connected to this matter. How do I sign for your web blog? I had prefer awriter.org to stick to your updates as they arrive along! I'd a query to interrogate but I forgot what it absolutely was... anyways, thank you very much.
I prefer http://coursework4u.co.uk/ to solve all my academic troubles
Morbid
Legendary

Activity: 1202
Merit: 1015

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 09:59:07 AM

https://youtu.be/X79mEtZEo_8
sidhujag
Legendary

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 03:01:18 PM

Wow very relevant to what we are doing with syscoin. We are taking the amazon affect and stuffing it back up where it came from. Freedom to the mom and pop shops.
Coultan

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 06:56:41 AM

Individuals will not even realize any much more that if the quantity of currency is NOT at the whim of any man or woman (like the quantity of gold is not), then individuals can and will use the details that the costs, fascination and price reduction charges, and so on. give, to make educated economic selections.These days, the financial calculation is either all but impossible, or complete hogwash, and all secure units of account (gold, silver, BTC) are heavily manipulated to make their acquiring energy bereft of the extremely information that it could express if the device was commonly employed and as a result far more secure owing to becoming a denominator of rates also. 
saschafx

Activity: 49

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 07:13:54 AM

^ haha I was pondering of income in terms of "authorization" to act.From that point of view the establishing nations have a lot of infrastructure to create, as a result they require a program the place income are effortlessly created out of slim air, since there is so significantly to do. After infrastructure is built and major offer chains are set up, utilizing the income program which demands even more expansion is counter-effective, as a result migration to a rigidly programmed crypto is at the moment underway.But my stage is the following.When culture is ready to satisfy its standard survival wants in a sustainable way, and is all set to shift to the Knowledge Age, then the incentive structure alterations very substantially. The thought of scarce cash may no longer utilize, since failure to produce information or enjoyable is no more time punishable, as it is not portion of the survival anymore. I indicate if somebody screws up with the infrastructure or source chain, then culture will undergo from inefficiencies and starvation, but if I've designed some IP that isn't really of significantly fascination or normally amusing, then nobody cares. I also do not want the "permission" (aka cash) to produce information, as prolonged as foodstuff and shelter are offered.That is why I was pondering about some sort of social community money in a type of "likes" or "dislikes" for understanding development and analysis. The further concern may well then be - do we actually require income as we know it in the Information Age if the fundamental needs (meals and shelter) are presented unconditionally? Do we really want the "authorization" to produce knowledge?
Cavyanpo

Activity: 45

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:53:16 PM

The economic devastation has only just started.It must climax end of this 12 months - probably conclude of September!
Nexus77

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:03:46 PM

Roach read http://unenumerated.blogspot.ca/2016/02/two-malthusian-scares.html?m=1#links

We are in the offloading gold stage by elite.. oil producers are buying by converting from oil.. malthusian event is over and commodities are set to collapse lagging behind gold. Now where oh where the heck is smart money going to start putting their money over the next decade in anticipation of industrial usage actually catching up and producing the next malthusian event? Hint its sure as hell not back into gold.. as that would not.be very smart

Excellent post. Plays right into the theme of my Rise of Knowledge, Demise of Finance essay.
it is true, with this picture we know about the causes of the economy to be drastic or destructive in the economy in this world and in the country.
BelieveInBitcoin

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:07:12 PM

I think the answer in these times is always to hedge - own some fiat cash, some gold and silver, some stocks and shares, some property and some (ok lots of) Bitcoin.
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:00:56 PM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 05:13:21 PM by Hyperme.sh

You will probably need a week or two of studying the thread slowly.

I will be the first to admit I needed a week or two to fully absorb the following works of AnonyMint.

The Rise of Knowledge
Understand Everything Fundamentally

Together these are quite simply the most insightful piece of economic theory I have ever read.

If the author is right and I think he is we are all in the midst of a tragedy of epic proportions.  It is sad unstoppable and will devastate the lives of much of humanity.

Brock Pierce has summarized my original essays:

https://youtu.be/m_EKremz6ek?t=754

Btw, I agree with him but ultimately perhaps these token sales will lean more towards equity which pay dividends. Because there’s no utility in 1000s of different tokens each to unlock specific features of an app. The FOMO bubble drives the token speculation for now because we do not yet have this widely adopted general purpose token yet (lack of transaction volume scaling, etc).
georgiyfo

Activity: 49

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 11:25:58 AM

^ haha I was contemplating of cash in conditions of "authorization" to act.From that viewpoint the establishing nations around the world have a good deal of infrastructure to create, therefore they want a program in which cash are simply designed out of slender air, because there is so much to do. When infrastructure is constructed and main supply chains are recognized, using the cash technique which requires more progress is counter-productive, as a result migration to a rigidly programmed crypto is at present underway.But my position is the pursuing.When culture is in a position to fulfill its simple survival requirements in a sustainable way, and is completely ready to go to the Understanding Age, then the incentive construction changes fairly dramatically. The notion of scarce cash may possibly no for a longer time apply, due to the fact failure to make understanding or fun is no more time punishable, as it truly is not portion of the survival any more. I indicate if someone screws up with the infrastructure or provide chain, then society will experience from inefficiencies and starvation, but if I have produced some IP that isn't of much curiosity or otherwise humorous, then nobody cares. I also do not want the "permission" (aka funds) to develop expertise, as long as meals and shelter are provided.That's why I was contemplating about some type of social community funds in a form of "likes" or "dislikes" for information development and analysis. The deeper query may well then be - do we actually need to have money as we know it in the Knowledge Age if the fundamental needs (foods and shelter) are provided unconditionally? Do we genuinely require the "permission" to develop information?
ShockingResident

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:24:07 PM

smracer, simply incredible! I bet you've got a large farm happening there, care to reveal some photos? Modify: I have looked at your posting history and I saw some pics. Incredible, keep it up!
Viscore

Activity: 3024
Merit: 647

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:31:05 AM

I think the answer in these times is always to hedge - own some fiat cash, some gold and silver, some stocks and shares, some property and some (ok lots of) Bitcoin.
What if you cannot own all of those, for me if I have to choose I will go with bitcoin because I believe this price that we are seeing
now will keep growing and with that it will only give us more chance to grow our money.
I dream of financial success and I want to make it happen investing in bitcoin.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 [149] 150 151 152 »
  Print  

Jump to: