Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:10:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321650 times)
greatever

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:49:31 PM

Digital coins in the future will change the financial systems of many countries, if not the whole world. Because digital coins give people a sense of freedom and the ability to control on their own. Banks and other financial institutions in any case limit us in one way or another.
As for the platform's Blockchain.io, the concept looks sound. For example, they seem to recognize that institutional traders and investors intend to give the market a huge boost in the future. And they also recognize that the primary application of blockchain technology requires it to comply with government regulations, registration, and laws.
Other factors that you should take into account are a successful blockchain project - security, reliability and trust.
Based on the fact that all of the centralized crypto currency exchange subjected to hacking, platform Blockchain.io allows you to eliminate this fact. Great project manage or introduced by great of group of professionals.
cr0ssfa1th

Activity: 348
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:51:34 PM

where can I watch whitepaper?
AndyNguyen1988

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:53:07 PM

I see your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Although, I haven't understood your project clearly but I have a belief on your success. Happy to be a part of your community! Smiley
Angelina01

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:55:32 PM

Overall I saw a best platform including all criteria about crypto market, to build up a huge gain in digital market also help real human life!
nbobo

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:57:05 PM

Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns.
Following the ICO campaigns, Blockchain.io will ensure that newly created tokens are listed on Blockchain.io to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
Project go to moon
ElenaSpain

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

A great investment project! New opportunities for people, new technologies. The ability to choose the best conditions is a very important aspect. You can safely trade and manage your assets. We have already made our choice! Good luck! I am sure that everything will turn out!
Malihond

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

A new generation of exchange platforms, combining the technology of centralized deprivation with a decentralized "trustless" comprehensive fair exchange agreement, is for sure the solution. We all will benefit from the efficiency of a low-latency, centralized power plant when they need fast and liquid trading for a larger volume of supply, and they can note decentralized optics if they feel they need to handle a transaction without supervision from a third party without counterparty risk. This means a big departure from traditional markets and a big step forward in the Internet of value. Exchanges will be the marketplaces where cryptocurrencies will be traded against each other and with fiat currencies. Cryptocurrency exchanges will form the bridges between blockchains powered by Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and other cryptographic protocols.

We all know Internet of Value will gain mass adoption, just as the free peer-to-peer networks that preceded it on the Internet, namely email and the Web, did.

The Internet of Value will trigger new waves of innovation in financial systems and beyond. It will bring financial inclusion to the billions of people who are still unbanked today. SO this is why we will be early adopters if we now start using these features and services. SOme will think we are crazy but in 10 years time it will be the new norm.
0167vanhung

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:03:15 PM

The trading floor in Europe is a great idea, I like it very, very interesting and interesting.
The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve
Mazulabar87

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:04:43 PM

at first glance, it is a very interesting and promising project in the future, I would like to wish you good luck, as your statements about your product are very curious and promising. I would like to know more about your product
cryptomike37

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:05:52 PM

Fantastic project, and it is french, that is really cool !  I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too !
It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest ! Thanks for that.
walaawalaa

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:06:32 PM

Concerning volume, the situation will shift soon. We are currently working with a French bank and are constrained by French banking regulation, which is one of the strictest in the world. The banking cartel is very strong and proactively undermines our business. Following our migration to a different banking partner, they have imposed uncompetitive funding limits (10K€/year), preventing any significant high-volume traders from boosting volume and fueling platform liquidity. We are currently working on an alternative banking solution in Europe, and we plan to add USD & JPY to our bitcoin exchange. We are confident that volume will be back on Paymium once this is settled.

On the profitability side, please note that we have been operating a bitcoin exchange since 2011, thus we have significant reserves. The two previous years have been good regarding volume. The last few months have been tough, but we still largely benefited from the price rally of 2016 and especially that of last year.
When considering hacking, this is one of our main concerns. 24H volume has little bearing on the funds held on our platform. With around 200,000 users, hackers will certainly try something, but we have developed very high security standards (more than 98% of cold storage), keeping our customers' funds safe.

Concerning the Blockchain.io exchange, our main exclusive feature is decentralized settlement. Blockchain.io will offer the possibility to settle trades without giving the custody of coins, which erases the last potential point-of-failure. Order Books will remain centralized, guaranteeing high-performance matching and liquid markets. Of course, this feature will be optional, as it could not fit some user profiles, such as market-makers (who prefer velocity over high security).
Moreover, Blockchain.io will also offer basic & advanced trade orders from the start. In the long run, we plan to implement margin trading and peer-to-peer lending. Please check out our roadmap at this end of the thread.
fachuzay

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

Decentralization is one of the main reasons bitcoin is so popular. Blockchain.io is one of the main reasons for a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement which will be based on cross-chain atomic swaps, i.e. cryptographic protocols that allow users to settle transactions across heterogeneous blockchain networks without a third-party and without counterparty risk. Blockchain.io would bring about an unprecedented efficiency of a low-latency, fully-featured centralized exchange when users need quick and liquid trading for exchanging big volumes, and they are able to turn to decentralized options like Blockchain.io if they feel like settling a transaction without the supervision of a third party, and thus, without counterparty risk.
Blockchain.io recognizes that institutional traders and investors intend to give the market a huge boost in the future and they also recognize that the primary application of blockchain technology requires it to comply with government regulations, registration, and laws which brings about the guarantee of secured transactions on Blockchain.io.
Users are in dire search of a credible cryptocurrency exchange that encourages trade while ensuring candid trust. Blockchain.io is the exact centralized exchange with a decentralized settlement that will do users the good of satisfaction in both liquidity and stronger security assurance.
usovsem2000

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:07:47 PM

I am very glad that I found this project and became a part of it. And I am sure that he will achieve success and mass distribution by erasing the boundaries between sellers and buyers and between countries and peoples.
riyamoni51

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:08:09 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website.Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users.
Zinvolta

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:08:54 PM

Go for it guys this is a great project!! This is an amazing project, When I read your white sheet, I was totally delighted with how this would change our life. I think that it depends on each of us. We must support the community. The old system separated people from each other. The blockchain unites the whole world in a community where each of us is valuableAbsolutely brilliant founding team, tons of experience in the financial space, humble founders. Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks. Patiently answering each and every question from investors is no mean feat, but these guys do it with detailed answers too!Very successful! If you haven't joined yet  do it now. In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector!!!
trunghieukt410

Activity: 46

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:09:52 PM

This is a great project, bringing great benefits to the community. Not only that, it also brings new development for all of us. It is pride and happiness to be able to participate and I've known about ico for a long time, but this is probably the first time I've been so surprised to see the benefits and the advancement of your ideas. the most impressive me is about this project have a huge Social community. In my country, a number of people who join crypto know about thí project and they share a lot of post about your project as well as my friend also know a bout this project. I see your project have many potential and advantagements to grow more in the future. Now, you are creating a community which is very strong and can support you to develope. Blockchain.io is the first project i esspecially follow so much like that. With a strong team, i hope you guys can create a successfull campaign to lead project go to the moon in the future. Thanks to read my comment! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
MinhLeVan92

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:11:00 PM

I think this is a great project. If I have a chance, I will try my luck and invite more friends to join me after I learn more about this project. Regarding airdrop, this is a really good contest with a pretty big reward, I hope you have lots of people participating in this contest! Hope your project will succeed in the near future. Good luck developing complete project perfect.
mct0300

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
phamhop123

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Great project, moreover it is french, that is really cool ! I hope you will succeed, everything looks fine, WP is detailed, the team is good, well experienced and the "real economy", that's make me really confident for the future. French projects are still rare and it is good to see that we can be part of blockchainr evolution too ! I hope there will be some AMA to chat with the team and learn a little bit more about people behind this project ! I will subscribe to annoucement and check news. It is possible for me to invest in this project even if I need to learn more about it before. Regarding the airdrop, this is a really good contest with a quite big reward, I hope you will have a lot of people trough this contest !
ifeanyi5050

Activity: 202

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:13:29 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 03:39:50 PM by ifeanyi5050

this is a solid project,neatly and well structured.good for investment and to keep for a longer time.there are on project on blockchain that are made to  swingled the investors and took away their funds.but i can a little bit confidentially said this project is different from others.this to me is a must to invest project base on my analytical reasoning in experience so far in ico investment.i vehenmently solicid the outmost seriouness from the development team and other team members.i would sort for your permission to massively carry out marketting activities and other social functions based on the project.i ve seen that the project has a potential and advantages to show more in the future.if the permission is granted to me,it will be nice for us to ave a fomal discussion ,which will effect the project possitively.it is my work to identify and work with good project not pick and dump,thereby the resultant of the investors loosing their funds.i am available for formal discussions on nnennagift5@gmail.com,or my twitter handle @boscoarinze,telegram @boscoarinze3.good lock and ave successful ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: