Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 06:26:48 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321667 times)
BichCoin212

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:13:52 PM

Similarly as the Internet re-imagined worldwide correspondence, Bitcoin and different digital currencies are currently reevaluating cash and esteem exchanges.

Before Bitcoin, cash was characterized by State sway over a region. Starting now and into the foreseeable future, any network can mint its own particular cash in type of a cryptographic money or advanced token and begin exchanging with no focal managing expert.

In 2017 alone, Initial Coin Offerings (ICOs) raised around $5 billion. Each undertaking was financed by a network of token holders who turned into its diplomats. There are presently effectively a huge number of token holders.

Bitcoins and advanced tokens resemble better, more intelligent money. They are programmable cash. Promptly fluid, inconclusively distinguishable, and in a flash transferable, they can be modified to address the issues of specific resources, rights, products, or administrations or of particular networks.

In the coming years, we will see a huge number of cryptographic forms of money being conveyed. New cryptographic improvements and installment applications will enable us to execute in every one of these monetary forms, with the customary "fiat" monetary standards holding their part as value grapples/list monetary forms.
phannhan

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who, seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved Euro market.
I believe that the project will flourish.
chokri29

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 03:14:58 PM
Last edit: June 13, 2018, 03:33:50 PM by chokri29

Really an outstanding project! I'm a supporter and wishing you all luck to achieve your goals!
The European cryptocurrency market need such a powerful platform as blockchain.io to bring to crypto traders an excellent exchange & blockchain experts as you are! I have read that your cryptocurrency exchange enable users to navigate over the internet of value and also enable users to trade across multiple networks value powered by heterogeneous blockchain!
 This is great idea and a futuristic project ! Keep the vib!
hongson2610

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:15:40 PM

This is a great project, bringing great benefits to the community. Not only that, it also brings new development for all of us. It is pride and happiness to be able to participate and I've known about ico for a long time, but this is probably the first time I've been so surprised to see the benefits and the advancement of
your ideas. My honest comments on this project, thank you very much for reading
And i will point out my most impressive point in this project:
It is:
Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.
Crystally

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:15:47 PM

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks. This would be great for the crypto community.
trinhdinhthang20007

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:16:11 PM

Awesome project with great potential! I believe in your success and advise this project to all my friends! I will continue to follow the news! Good luck developers! I like it!
icoleek

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:20:13 PM

This is a great news for the project and every one of the community members, I believe it will be top exchange.Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value : - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings

noyallen

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:23:41 PM

this is a great project. If I have a chance, I will try my luck and invite more friends to join me after I learn more about this project. Regarding airdrop, this is a really good contest with a pretty big reward, I hope you have lots of people participating in this contest! Hope your project will succeed in the near future. Good luck developing complete project perfect.
buivanbac

Activity: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:24:40 PM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
huyenthoai621

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:25:13 PM

Great project, Congrats your team and thanks your airdrop
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
Good luck to everybody
thonghinh

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:25:32 PM

i everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website. Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
swapanmd88

Activity: 38

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:26:38 PM

In the coming Internet of value, decentralized blockchain-operated value networks will
become mainstream and compliant, enabling billions of Internet users to exchange value
as quickly and as easily as they exchange information today.
Multiple cryptocurrencies will co-exist. Each cryptocurrency will serve the needs of a
community of users to securely trade any type of assets, rights, goods, or services that
is of value to them in a decentralized value network, i.e. without supervision by a central
authority.
As a cryptocurrency exchange, Blockchain.io will play a major role in the Internet of Value’s
ecosystem. It will be the marketplace where cryptocurrencies will be traded against each
other, a gateway to and a bridge across the multiple value networks powered by different
blockchains/cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).
Blockchain.io will combine the efficiency of a low-latency full-featured centralized
exchange with decentralized “trustless” cross-chain settlement. The project leverages the
latest developments in cross-chain atomic swaps, cryptographic protocols, and payment
networks such as Lightning and Raiden. These developments will overcome the scalability
issues of decentralized blockchains, allow transactions across heterogenous blockchains,
increase the speed and lower the cost of these transactions, making them ready for mass
adoption.
Blockchain.io is driven by the highly experienced team of cryptocurrency experts who,
seven years ago, founded Paymium, a fiat/bitcoin exchange catering to the underserved
Euro market. Blockchain.io shares Paymium’s highest security, reliability, and accountability
standards. It strives to overcome the shortcomings of rival crypto exchanges that have
repeatedly caused severe losses for issuers and token holders. To achieve this, the team
relies on its advanced knowledge of cryptographic technology, its operational in-depth
understanding of the crypto world, and a strong company culture committed to security
and compliance.
sagar150cc

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:27:03 PM

Great concept.we will advice and support to achieve success and make cryptocurrency future of the world
SpecialID

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:33:55 PM

blockchain.io is an absolute project. I'm went a on one on your web page. and my recognised this is an absolute absolute. because you have a problem of the problem team too awesome and professional. hợp tác with the commodity of the commodity for an absolute trust for me when set all funfile into this project
son6789

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:34:37 PM

As I understood you are one of them. Thanks for detailed explanation, it helps. I like the decentralized settlement feature and will take a look into whitepaper. Reputation matters in this world. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects.The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.In order to receive our full whitepaper, you need to get whitelisted as we are still in our Token sale private round. We welcome your suggestions and shall try to provide more transparency while maintaining a strong level of security. It is fundamental thing. As for me I do appreciate projects with strong technical team working together for some time to the good executive team who "buy" new technical team(all people new and has no experience in this squad at all, could be a lot of conflicts as it builds
blooddust

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:39:11 PM

Blockchain.io is a new exchange created by Paymium. One of the oldest exchange in the crypto world. Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value: - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, great!
nhantt

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:41:18 PM

I think this is a good project. This project will be a great success and further development. The trading platform and the value of the other electronic currency will have a higher value
HieuNguyen1109

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:42:37 PM

Hello, The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?
I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks all.
https://twitter.com/NgaTran1109
Telegram:  (https://t.me/QuynhAnh1109) @QuynhAnh1109
FB: https://www.facebook.com/KIEMTIENBITCOI
dtrack

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:28 PM

I am very excited for this project. I have researched and.followed many blockchain projects. I have seen many exchanges and I must say this one has the most advanced design.
New blockchain projects are being developed each week by talented individuals seeking to change the world with their visions. A successful ICO project takes tremendous amounts of time, energy and resources.
I am really looking forward to the progress of blockchain.io and know it will succeed with the design they have in place. The security technology, fully compliant, transparency is certainly the base design details of a successful exchange.
SalmanMuskan7861

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 03:44:52 PM

A blockchain database is managed autonomously using a peer-to-peer network and a distributed timestamping server. They are authenticated by mass collaboration powered by collective self-interests.[32] The result is a robust workflow where participants' uncertainty regarding data security is marginal. The use of a blockchain removes the characteristic of infinite reproducibility from a digital asset. It confirms that each unit of value was transferred only once, solving the long-standing problem of double spending. Blockchains have been described as a value-exchange protocol.[21] This blockchain-based exchange of value can be completed quicker, safer and cheaper than with traditional systems
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: