Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:51:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
luiza789

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:25:15 PM

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
prejidhillon

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

I love this project. I am thinking to invest in it some good amount of money. I read their white paper and its all amazing. I am hoping best for this product. I have strong believe in this project that it will be top 10 CMC near future. Huge revolution ahead guys.BTC
monitornvest

Activity: 362
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:29:17 PM

great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
Fully compliant
& transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
volumo

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 07:32:06 PM

Love what blockchain is setting up. They're basically establishing a basis for a crypto market in every area. If they succeed they can the biggest thing and establish the foundation of cryptocurrency in the years to come. Blockchain.io will be the starting point of every ICO. Instead of browsing on forums, discords, reddits or ICO ranking websites, the users will now know the single place to look for new ICOs: blockchain.io. And from that single place they will be able to do everything they want regarding the available projects. They can invest and trade their favorite coins using this top-notch reliable and secure platform. A platform that works with paymium, the first european bitcoin exchange that pioneered crypto exchange in 2011. Which means that blockchain.io will be the all-in-one place to go to. People will be able to purchase bitcoin, litecoin and ethereum with fiat via paymium and then trade directly all the different coins available on the blockchain.io market. Blockchain.io will be the ultimate gateway to crypto market that will not only satisfy any advanced users, but will the perfect place to start as a crypto new comer. Blockchain.io is basically the future of the crypto market, to the moon!
Ree_2018

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:28 PM

This is an excellent project, which brings great benefits to society and the main thing is that it is aimed at the development of all of us. I have long been following the various ICOs projects, and this project is one of the few that you should pay close attention to! I wish good luck to the development team. I believe in them and their wonderful idea!
xhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
mz_ru

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:35:43 PM

Blockchain.io is a new exchange created by Paymium. One of the oldest exchange in the crypto world. Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value: - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, great!
Its cool and I'm thinking about investing.
wenxop

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:37:54 PM

totally interesting. and call my attention to support this project with the creation of paymiun is made even more agile transactions, which are made daily. and so we will not be delayed when making purchases
Pavelas_Ka

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:40:15 PM

Is a fantastic project with great team. I am sure this company will show amazing results how have been showing. I am very glad to be a part of this project. I think the project management has made the right decision, and we have another opportunity to buy tokens and earn battles. The most important project does not stand still and develops.
The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days .
I wish you guys find really strong  bounty manager that can help you carry this project
to success . You can also check the option of putting your ICO threw startups sites like KickIco something similar to that will help you a lot.
We want to give you bounty hunters the chance to tell the world about
while earning some serious cryptocurrency!  Wink
redhotiron2004

Activity: 111
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:46:47 PM

This project have everything that a crypto exchange should have had from the very beginning. There are so many exchanges out there but they have no liquidity, which actually defeats the purpose of an exchange in the first place. This exchange have Liquidity services and decentralized settlement service apart from being an exchange. That's the biggest positive for this project. I can see it rose to new heights once it's released. Binance, trade.io, Huobi, Kukoin and the list goes on. These exchanges are the best because they have liquidity as well as rock solid security to boot. Customer sentiment are also quite positive about these exchanges. But all these exchanges still lack decentralized settlements. That's why I believe that blockchain can do so well because it would be filling a huge gap.
Dmitriy99995555

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:47:37 PM

totally interesting. and call my attention to support this project with the creation of paymiun is made even more agile transactions, which are made daily. and so we will not be delayed when making purchases
poleschuka

Activity: 122

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:49:01 PM

I liked your idea and concept! I believe in your project and wish good luck to the team..A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, great!Join the next successful project  blockchain.io
Brucer

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:50:43 PM

Glad to be a part of this project and looking forward to your progress in 2018. I AM  bewondering of you are planning to realse a virtual wallet soon??
muntaharfine1

Activity: 10

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:52:07 PM

a new chance to invest. let's see what will happen in september 2018
itsmoody

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:54:21 PM

Great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
Fully compliant & transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
 I am thinking to invest in it some good amount of money. I read their white paper and its all amazing. I am hoping best for this product. I have strong believe in this project that it will be top 10 CMC near future. Huge revolution ahead guys.BTC .For all those reasons, I wish this will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the "crypto-ecosystem" too."The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement" : it will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency !I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days
Good luck to everybody
vacik1977

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:56:56 PM

This project with very big ambitions . I hope the team working on it will do everything it's intended and it will be the best project of 2018 . Good luck highly recommend participating in this ICO, because the project is very interesting. With this project, you can definitely increase your capital.the best project
md.limon

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 07:59:06 PM

I am thinking to invest in it some good amount of money. I read their white paper and its all amazing. I am hoping best for this product. I have strong believe in this project that it will be top 10 CMC near future. Huge revolution ahead guys.BTC .For all those reasons, I wish this will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the "crypto-ecosystem" too."The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement" : it will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency !I am confident in the success of the project and will definitely recommend it to my friends and acquaintances. You are one of those companies that create the future in the present.The idea is really unique which is something rare to find this days
byrach

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:00:42 PM

For me this is a welcome development. In fact the project is awesome. The importance perhaps the value of the internet these days cut across all societies. So coming up with an ICO like this to create more awareness is very okay. However, I would like to point out here that measures has to been in place to see to the successful completion of it as regard the security aspect amongst others. I would like give my shout out to the BlockChain team for putting up something of this kind. One my part I would tell it to all my followers on twitter, friends on facebook, medium, instagram, telegram even my contacts via whats to see that it is successful as my own quota of contribution. Please I would like to advise that the team keep the investors abreast with any new development and make available information that could be of help to them. I say big ups to you and best of success to the team.
SektorPiii

Activity: 616
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:06:27 PM

I can not say that the idea of ​​the project is something new and will revolutionize, but it is relevant! In my opinion, in this project everything depends on the team, I've learned enough information, and I can safely say that in this project the team consists of professionals, I'm almost 100% sure that Blockchain.io will succeed  Smiley Wink
TaufiqElahi6857

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:15:18 PM

Great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
Fully compliant & transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.
RamGam83

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 08:20:33 PM

Venture capitalist William Mougayar calls blockchain “the second significant overlay on the internet, just as the web was the first layer back in 1990”. When most people think of blockchain, Bitcoin instantly comes to mind. But the potential that excites Mougayar and many others goes far beyond financial transactions made using such digital currencies. It touches on what we call “the Internet of Value.”
I recommend this project. Very interesting goal and problem solving. The team is just super. The implementation of the product will help solve a lot of problems.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: