Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:25:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321644 times)
danielsanzaro

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:40:30 PM

We just released a Medium article about our Token, check it out and tell us what you think! https://medium.com/blockchainio/bcio-token-a241fed3132f

Ultra-Secure & Decentralized

The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures. 

A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations. 

Other in-house security processes and technological features.
Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
larykouch

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:57:26 PM

This global project has strong, and the partners Who allow her to clime the top.
 Time moves forward unceasingly and erases all opportunities that we have not used.
 The possibilities are not every day given. So take it and discover the world .

Pierre Noizat
Founder & CEO
Pierre is the CEO of Paymium, a company he co-founded in 2011 as one of the first bitcoin exchanges in the world. Pierre started working on cryptography applied to digital television services long before bitcoin appeared. He is a recognized expert in the cryptocurrency industry. He has authored numerous books and articles about Bitcoin and is a much sought-after speaker at major conferences on the subject, such as the Bitcoin Conference, Vivatech, Wired and PayForum.
Pierre holds an MSc from Ecole Polytechnique, France’s leading Engineering School, and a MBA Degree from Columbia University in New York.

Dominique Rodrigues
CTO
A highly skilled research engineer with more than 15 years of experience as a part of the French Atomic Energy commission, Dominique is a system-oriented entrepreneur who has cofounded two startups. He graduated from Ecole Normale Supérieure and holds a PhD in numerical simulation & high performance parallel computing from Ecole Centrale Paris.

Pierre Tavernier
CMO
Pierre is a strategic planner with both consulting and entrepreneurial experience in the financial sector. Over the past 10 years, Pierre has worked in seven countries on the four continents of Africa, America, Asia, and Europe. Pierre holds a Master in Management in Corporate Finance and Financial Markets from EDHEC Business School.

Laetitia Zito
CFO
Laetitia is a cool-headed, no-nonsense CFO with more than 10 years of experience in finance management and control. She has worked in Canada, US, and France; and is an expert in international business management. Laetitia holds a Master in Financial Management & Controlling from ESSEC Business School.

ericnrcoin

Activity: 58
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:57:32 PM

Blockchain.io aims to overcome the shortcomings of the exchanges by applying higher standards
(security, reliability, compliance and responsibility). This is another French project, and very detailed! By doing both tasks, you claim 18 € but since it is a contest, do not hesitate to try your luck to pass in the top 1000 (You will need referrals). Only the first 20 000 of the ranking will be eligible, it may be that the two entries are not enough if many people join the contest, think to look at your ranking and to make actions in consequence.
ivashkovsky

Activity: 89

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

The company promotes an exclusive product at a very low price! The project Blockchain.io has great prospects.certainly at the moment. This platform could be a prime example of what a future crypto-world may appear as if. so as for cryptocurrency to select up huge adoption, within the long-standing time, a range of use cases and price propositions is critical. I recommend investors to support the team! An excellent project is all very practical decorated, an interesting bounty campaign with a lot of tasks, just as pleasantly surprised white paper in which everything is written down to the smallest detail. Also, a very strong team of developers inspires confidence. Join!
Raymondr88

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 09:59:42 PM

Highest Security, Reliability, and Accountability Standards
Aiming for European Leadership
Blockchain.io io aims to overcome the current
shortcomings of the crypto exchange
market by applying the highest standards
in security, reliability, compliance, and
accountability.
To achieve this, the team will rely on its
advanced knowledge of cryptographic
technology, its operational in-depth
understanding of the crypto world, its strict
discipline in software development, and its
longstanding commitment to compliance
and accountability.
The founders of Blockchain.io are a
seasoned team with in-depth knowledge
of cryptocurrency protocols. They
pioneered cryptocurrencies in Europe in
2009. They subsequently created Paymium
in 2011, making it the first European
Bitcoin exchange. Paymium claims the
highest standards in security, reliability
and accountability, which will also be the
hallmark of Blockchain.io.
Paymium has been operating hack-
free since 2013. A company culture of
commitment to security and technological
competence are the underlying basis for
this excellence.
In terms of compliance and accountability,
Paymium is, to the best of our knowledge,
the only crypto exchange whose financial
accounts are fully audited by an external
auditor with a European title equivalent
to an American CPA. The platform applies
on a voluntary basis, and complies with,
European Banking requirements for anti-
money laundering (AML) and know-your-
customer (KYC) procedures.
Paymium and Blockchain.io offerings are
a perfect pair and the logical next step to
meet the rising expectations of the crypto
world as it evolves into the Internet of
Value.
Userlingz

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:02:12 PM

Decentralization is key to the realities being envisioned by investors in crypto currency. It will be nice to see how this project will deal with challenges in security, liquidity e.t.c
Transparency and integrity of the project are also going to be looked at, and I think this project will live up to expectations.
Solutions to round trip latency should also be considered in the project.
regionora

Activity: 129

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:15:42 PM

The European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors.New promising ICO! We register and participate in the Bounty, performing simple actions inside the office. 4.8/5 rating . Crypto-exchange. Decentralized settlement. Liquidity services. Blockchain. io, BCIO coins are called tokens. BCIO tokens are useful coins designed to provide a smooth and secure experience for traders and users on our trading platform.
cryptodiva_

Activity: 16

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:18:25 PM

Liquidity allows you to make quick trading operations with tokens on the crypto-market which makes this project a fantastic one! The team is also strong and the plans look well coordinated. Well done guys
vishnu19023

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:20:40 PM

The project is very good idea.. Thanks to all team members who created this wonderful project.
The project has a great team with Pierre Noizat, CEO of Paymium, Europe's first Bitcoin exchange.The project will be good because contrary to paymium it will accept other crypto currency like :"Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted." With a lot of exchanges having bugs are poor customer support an exchange with is truly ran like a professional business focussing on satifying their customers, there is room for a project like this!I wish the team the best on their journey to reach their goals and I will keep an eye on progress made!
ALIARYAN

Activity: 73

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

The project has a great team with Pierre Noizat.
Hopefully this ICO became a biggest ico of the year
 Of 2018
GenaCyb

Activity: 9

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:34:12 PM

Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website.Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users.
Immortal1999

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:56:19 PM

great project with these features - Minimal downtime, restricted to maintenance, or migration. Resilience under high volume or DOS attacks. No technical debt.
Fully compliant
& transparent
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.An ICO service going from planning and execution of ICO campaign to providing ICO token liquidity via listing on blockchain.io at the outset of the ICO.Listing of currencies following a technical selection process (sustainability, technical and deep protocol reviews).High availability and high scalability trade matching engine to sustain a deep orderbook on all pairs.Market, limit, stop loss, take profit and trailing stop orders. Self-cancelling and expiration orders.Dedicated staff available at any time to answer customer requests and solve issues experienced on the exchange.
Transparent auctions several times a day to bootstrap new currency markets with an efficient price discovery mechanism.
Traders can borrow money from other platform users or from the blockchain.io central inventory for larger amounts.
Traders can borrow to open leveraged (or not) long or short positions guaranteed with a security margin.
dablatair

Activity: 324
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:57:06 PM

Very good and strong project. I am more and more thinking of investingsome money. the white paper is really very profssionnal and novative. I'm sure that a lot of good thing will happen with this token.
I realy think that it will achieve a high level on top marketcap in the next years with this huge revolution ahead.

For all those reasons, I strongly thingk it will be a real success not only for investors and users but for all the crypto sphere.

The Blockchain.io platform will combine a centralized custodial exchange with a decentralized trustless cross-chain fair exchange settlement. It will be the perfect combination of an ultra-secure and decentralized exchange with fully compliance and transparency.

Due to this I am confident in the success of the project and will really think of recommending it to people and acquaintances. It is a real project near the future state of crypto.

While looking to all project actually in place or will rise in the future, this idea seems really better and novative which is not so common to find in crypto world with many many projects.

I wish to the great and talentive team all the best for the next steps and be sure that they will work hard and with success. They are already very responsive with the project and the ongoing airdrop which is a very good opportunity to take.

Congrats team and good luck for the future !
pr1239

Activity: 20

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:09:15 PM

Before Bitcoin, money was defined by State sovereignty over a territory. From now on, any community can mint its own money in form of a cryptocurrency or digital token and start trading without any central supervising authority.

Bitcoins and digital tokens are like better, smarter cash. They are programmable money. Immediately liquid, indefinitely divisible, and instantly transferable, they can be programmed to meet the needs of particular assets, rights, goods, or services or of specific communities.

guigui371
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1693

C.D.P.E.M

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:25:26 PM

A very interesting project that I follow for some time now.
A team that builds confidence and promises a good future for this cryptocurrency. I have been using Paymium for 4 years now. And all my purchase and sells were seamless.
I have shared a maximum of the project to help as I can, hoping that it will help a maximum and will be able to evolve this project.

I discovered the blockchain for several years, I discovered little by little its power, but it is with this kind of project that I really see its potential. Blockchain.io is a major pivot in the use of Blockchain technology.

At the time of writing, we are still in the airdrop stage, the hardest has been done! If you read this message before the end of the airdrop, should really jump in.
This project is going to be big !!! The French Fin-tech will be big in the European space.

Everybody is talking about decentralised exchanges.
Those are the exchange for 5 to 10years from today.

What we need are exchange that are well built, with good liquidity, instutional approval. New features.
All of this is included in the new Blockchain project.
I love the auctions and the liquidity network option.

Also, a good plus is the long and short position as well as the peer to peer lending cross users on the platform.

Good luck and show the word how we do it in France !

it ain't much but it's honest work
Gogoth3

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:51:19 PM

Im really interested in the effort that this project will mace. Behind that company stands Paymium wich stands behind Blockchain.io. This site wants to give everyone access to the Internet of Value . Their aim is to get the leader in cryptocurrency exchanges. The exchange will be centralized but the settlement not. I see much space of growth for this project. Also the marcets will recover and we will see more ATH in future.
In general i can say that i follow that project for longer. The team looks strong and and builds confidence. The promis from them is a good future for the cryptocurrency that they will lounch. Before this project i never got in contact with Paymium but as i see this project now i will get in. Decentralized exchanges will build the future in a few years. The market sentiment is atm not at top level but development needs time and just a short hunger time should be good for reccovering! A exchange with enough security levels enough liquidity could dominate the crypto world so get IN ! Greets to all

netmeBIT

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:56:48 PM

blockchain.io

View Profile  WWW  Personal Message (Offline)
Trust: 0: -0 / +0
Ignore

[ANN] [ICO] [EXCHANGE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value
May 09, 2018, 02:03:31 PM
Reply with quote  #1
Blockchain.io, Your Gateway To The Internet Of Value
TELEGRAM|TWITTER|REDDIT|FACEBOOK|MEDIUM|LINKEDIN|YOUTUBE

Cryptocurrencies Power the Internet of Value

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.
first_user111

Activity: 260
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:05:00 AM

The liquidity aspect of the BCIO tokens is a good one and looks more appealing than most other token usages. The limited supply of the tokens will also bring about a spike in the value of the tokens to a near $5 value in the short term. But you need to explain the type of incentivization that BCIO token holders benefit from when they participate in surveys or polls.

The domain name of the exchange is a popular and familiar name to crypto enthusiasts and will surely make it easy for people to remember the name so easily, bringing about a huge rise in traders adopting this new exchange in the short term. The only other factor that will determine the sustainability of the rapid growth depends entirely on the team and the technical developers handling fixing of bugs, customer service, withdrawal and deposit issues, especially due to the fact that 98% of the portfolio would be on cold storage, that can be a challenge for speed, as most requests may have to processed manually in some cases.

My question for the team is this, is Paymium using with the blockchain.io project? If so, the combination of the old volumes of paymium alongside the new volume that will be generated from the project's publicity will make the project fare better in the short term, especially up to the next 1 year after the beta release.
theforceht

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:16:52 AM

Blockchain. Io, is agreat and best project of 2018,The European cryptocurrency exchange of trust for individual and institutional traders and investors
 ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Blockchain.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Exhaustive accounting records regularly audited. Aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws.
Encrypted cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserves.
Fair-exchange protocols to eliminate the counter-party risk.
toanmaxxxx

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:35:36 AM

This is one of the project that really got my interest and I am looking forward to this one. What I really like about it is the features listed really catch my interest. I love crypto since last year and I really like on how the future on digital money grow. So to the people behind this project, I really glad you exists  Grin kidding, but yeah, kudos to the team who made this possible. Also I really want to be part of this project and I am part of it. Enjoin Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: