Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 07:32:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321677 times)
maxtin90

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:48:53 AM

I think the Blockchain.io team should create multiple bounty event for everybody to join and earn more presearch tokens!
I see this is a potential project and quite professional, I got acquainted with this project and I really liked it.
A useful idea and a good team. I hope the developers will succeed! Smiley
Thanks and have a good day!  Wink
Dakar

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:53:38 AM

I am encouraged with this new cryptocurrency exchange project by Blockchain.io because it meet and exceeds many of so needed features that make an exchange transparent, secure and reliable. Here are examples which make me to support this initiative:

- Security: the centralized component secures cold storage (98%+) and cryptographic proof of reserves. Internal procedures protect the platform from socially engineered attacks.
- Decentralization: Decentralized settlement process embeds fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party inherent risks.
- Transparency and compliance: Blockchain.io will comply with all current applicable EU regulations, ensuring that assets never get seized or frozen.
- Infrastructure reliability: minimal downtime, resilience to high volume conditions and DDoS attacks
- Currency Listing: there will be very robust currency listing application and selection process to ensure that vetting is in place and the exchange community can reliably trade and make informed decisions based on technical reviews and financial analyses.
- ICO listings: it is another important advanatage that will allow to invest first hand in the primary markets. Blockchain.io will provide ICO campaign support and token listing services to assist entrepreneurs and technologists in the planning and execution of their fundraising campaigns. Following the ICO, the newly created tokens will be listed on the exchange to provide liquidity to investors and traders.
Fulbert

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:05:42 AM

Hello, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal. There are no experienced blockchain developers at all. You claim like Paymium exist since the 2011 and it is secure (hack proof), I bet it is with the 24k USD volume, who will be interested to hack it? Also, you claim it is profitable. How can it be profitable with such volume of trading?

There are good partners on board, one of them Kima Ventures who backed Ledger back in a days. I didn't study whitepaper tho, because I'm not impressed with the team. I can be wrong, just my thoughts.

I would like to know what are key features of your exchange compared to the existent ones or the ones under development? Thanks.
love.287.83

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:06:04 AM

How much will the price in ico
phucnhbtctalk

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:10:58 AM

Very interesting and promising project, join, I advise everyone!  Blockchain.io is a new exchange created by Paymium. One of the oldest exchange in the crypto world. Blockchain.io is a comprehensive ecosystem for secure and efficient access to the Internet of Value: - Gearing up to become the leader in European cryptocurrency exchange - Combining a centralized exchange with decentralized settlement - Offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings. A blockchain is a decentralized, distributed and public digital ledger that is used to record transactions across many computers so that the record cannot be altered retroactively without the alteration of all subsequent blocks and the consensus of the network. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, great!
Calutalex

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:15:25 AM

Hello,Great Idea, I have checked your website. The advisory board is awesome and very professional, however, I don't find the core team capable to achieve their goal.
This is an excellent project, which brings great benefits to society and the main thing is that it is aimed at the development of all of us. I have long been following the various ICOs projects, and this project is one of the few that you should pay close attention to! I wish good luck to the development team. I believe in them and their wonderful idea!
letin

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:21:59 AM

- The project has been successfully listed at FOXICO
greg458

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:22:44 AM

Hi there, I found some bug/errors in gleam for this token. So basically telegram group and channel link isn't showing correctly, the message is: 404 error..  For few bounty/airdrop hunter it might be will make them confused, so please fix it....
Yusufsoge

Activity: 8

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 01:22:57 AM

this is very interesting project . I liked the way they are airdropping the tokens. they worked a lot as we can see in their twitter account.I wish it could touch the moon.Whoa, this is a really cool contest!Just signed up to the contest!his contest is really awesome. Hope I win this this.the way to the success.
please let me win. Grin Grin Smiley Wink
kienbt

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:25:00 AM

The project has a great team with Pierre Noizat, CEO of Paymium, Europe's first Bitcoin exchange.The project will be good because contrary to paymium it will accept other crypto currency like :"Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted." With a lot of exchanges having bugs are poor customer support an exchange with is truly ran like a professional business focussing on satifying their customers, there is room for a project like this!I wish the team the best on their journey to reach their goals and I will keep an eye on progress made!
san00x6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:41:50 AM

Blockchain.io is a great project. It allows users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services globally and around the clock without the involvement of a centralized agency, or traditional financial intermediaries or Trusted third parties. Built on many value-chain networks based on hierarchical, automatic, transparent, and secure chaining. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, thus being driven by different electronic currencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin.
san00x6

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:48:26 AM

Blockchain.io is a great project. It allows users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services globally and around the clock without the involvement of a centralized agency, or traditional financial intermediaries or Trusted third parties. Built on many value-chain networks based on hierarchical, automatic, transparent, and secure chaining. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, thus being driven by different electronic currencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin.
In addition, there are many outstanding features such as Extremely secure & decentralized; Fully compliant & transparent; Reliable infrastructure; Behind it is a team with powerful forces, capable and experienced seasoned.
thientructran

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. this project to have been studied so that it works wonderfully it's time to change platforms such as Youtube which is full of advertising that brings them back a lot while we users do not win anything I see something grandiose the team is really experienced this project I like a lot. A high level of digital asset protection and safe record of transactions.Built on fair-exchange protocols enabling cryptocurrency atomic swaps to mitigate counter-part risk.Advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs.
Ragony

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:55:18 AM

An excellent project with a team of excellent professionals, this project is a mandatory today and it has a great perspectives for growth and development!

Blockchain is poised to change IT in much the same way open-source software did a quarter of a century ago. And in the same way that Linux took more than a decade to become a cornerstone in modern application development, Blockchain will take years to become a lower cost, more efficient way to share information between open and private networks.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

I Really adore the concept of this project this make me motivate to invest more .. it will change the world
quang1031998

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:58:58 AM

There are a lot of project these day and it all seem so good. But very little of them can do what they said and the project only good in paper. I wonder if your project is different or is it gonna be the same ?
In general, things are quite clear and interesting in your website. Keep up the good work and dont fail my hope ok
biznes_bloger

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:59:13 AM

Blockchain.io is your gateway to the Internet of Value. In the coming Internet of value, decentralized blockchain-operated value networks will become mainstream and compliant, enabling billions of Internet users to exchange value as quickly and as easily as they exchange information today.

Multiple cryptocurrencies will co-exist. Each cryptocurrency will serve the needs of a community of users to securely trade any type of assets, rights, goods, or services thatis of value to them in a decentralized value network, i.e. without supervision by a central authority.

As a cryptocurrency exchange, Blockchain.io will play a major role in the Internet of Value’s ecosystem. It will be the marketplace where cryptocurrencies will be traded against each other, a gateway to and a bridge across the multiple value networks powered by different blockchains/cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ether (ETH).
phongnguyen

Activity: 63

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:03:37 AM

This is a great project, blochchain.io is built The fair exchange protocol to eliminate counterparty risk. It allows people to exchange transactions around the globe safely and reliably
testmcamail

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:09:49 AM

This is a great project, I am very happy to member of its, good luck to developer team to complet this project perfectly!
Hope more airdrop to grow social user. More user, more success!
Not anything else to write ...
Yingchunbin

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:13:28 AM

Reliable exchange for individuals and institutional traders and investors.
Adoption of safe and regulated cryptocross
I think that it is cutting edge at all
Comprehensive accounting records are audited on a regular basis. The exchange aims to comply with all applicable regulations and international laws I am impressed with this
tranchinh8990

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 02:17:34 AM

I believe that such a project in the insurance industry is necessary for us, it will simplify the system and improve it, I fully support the idea and would like to take part in investments, good luck to the team
At first I was doubting the genuineness of this coin until I made a proper research on it. Now am so proud to be a member of this great project....This coin to the moon. Thanks dev.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: