Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:54:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 166 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EXCHANGE][LIVE] Blockchain.io, Your Gateway to the Internet of Value  (Read 321679 times)
Lanxster

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:43:35 AM

Let's have our binance from europe !
Mister_Leonid

Activity: 3

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 07:49:57 AM

this is a very cool and interesting project, I think that you definitely have a great future , cool you have an idea, a strong team, the main thing is not to give up and the idtic of his own no matter what, I'm very glad that I saw the project!
Bubo4ek126

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:12:34 AM

Hello, I'm interested in your project, because it is based on the technology blockbuster, and the future is built on it, the crypto currency is more and more often included in our life, so I think your project is very promising and promising, good luck with your business, thank you for your attention!
Makc2885

Activity: 12

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:21:00 AM

I hope you develop the world, so that people have the opportunity to approach the project and use your technology
tw15t

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:22:02 AM

Great project, Strong and well coordinated team, so there are very high chances of success here! In addition, the high-quality implementation of the platform inspires confidence!
Sanjeewa1

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:23:20 AM

Thank you very much for this very interesting post and your exciting project. It must be said that crypto-currencies are a very new type of Financial instrument that can be sometime misleading for new investors. I believe that the real question, as for any investment in a Financial product, is "what is the underlying asset made for" or "what is the actual value proposition of this company". In the case of Blockchain.io, we have a real vision, a strong leader (well established in the crypto-world) as well as a real team of professionals, and the Financial strength to support such a project. Blockhain.io offers new forms of financial liquidity to companies that want to raise money for their startup project. At the end of the day, we are talking about real value creation (as new startup companies create products, services and jobs). This is the most important factor that make me believe that this company is completely viable, compared to other companies that may offer, at a first glance a similar value proposition, but are in fact, only based on speculation (as no actual service or products are linked to it). In the next future, I believe that a significant part of these cryptocurrencies (that are created every day at an unimaginable speed), will disappear due to this lack of real utility, which is not the case of Blockchain.io. As a conclusion, I believe that Blockchain.io has a great future and I will certainly keep an eye on it for quite some time.
sieskr

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:42:44 AM

Great Project! good work so far! hope to hear some more good news !
kriptata

Activity: 6

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:15:53 AM

enjoyed this project. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon. Good luck to your team. I will support the project wholeheartedly.... This is a geart project because it help to bring a fair exchange to users, as well as decrease risk for them. A system completely decentralized like the internet itself. It is not money for the internet but the internet of money! I also think this is nice project and strong team, i hope the project will develop well in the future. I know the project thanks to the posts in my group They appreciate your project and I believe in that
Seal10

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:30:23 AM

Blockchain.io

Your Gateway to the Internet of Value:

A platform Built on Paymium’s proven security and technological record. A high level of digital asset protection and safe record of transactions.Built on fair-exchange protocols enabling cryptocurrency atomic swaps to mitigate counter-part risk.Advisory and technology services to execute third-party ICOs. New listing and market making services to foster enhanced token liquidity.

This project is rated 4.8/5 on ICObench..wow
The team is a group of core and seasoned professionals with years of experience in digital currency trading and development.
Aditya2015

Activity: 8

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:33:19 AM

Hi All .this is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal project will be successful.I believe so.Its HOTness is spreading all over my country 
I also participated in the bonus campaign.Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it.a new chance to invest.let's see what will happen in september 2018. crypto is the future .lets hope for the best.this is the time to support good project like this.hope we will have good future ahead.all the best
Bangbaron

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:43:36 AM

The Blockchain.io platform will combine the new-generation technology of a centralized custodial exchange with decentralized “trustless” cross-chain “fair exchange” settlement. The centralized cryptocurrency exchange will be a low-latency, full-featured exchange with custody services, centralized order booking, and efficient order matching.

Paymium will be Europe's first Bitcoin Exchange. Besides the manifold exchange opportunities the project will also offering liquidity services to assist ICO campaigns and ICO listings, which is another great business field.

Based on all these useful functionality and the expertise I think that this will be a very successful project in 2018 and a good opportunity to invest. The marketing is going in the right direction as well with the very common logo which is common for Europe and stays as well for secureness.

I really recommend to have a closer look into the project; read the white paper to get familiar with all the planned functionality, roadmap and so on.
The Blockchain.io platform will combine the new-generation te
Swapanpal046

Activity: 221

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 09:52:41 AM

The centralized part of the exchange offers highly secure custody services with cold storage and cryptographic proof of reserve.
Cryptocurrencies are held in cold storage (offline) for at least 98% of reserves.

A cold wallet access requires multiple signatures. 

A cold wallet private key is split and held in a number of different vaults in multiple 
locations. 

Other in-house security processes and technological features.
Internal procedures protect the exchange from social engineering attacks. 
Periodic technical audits and timestamped logs allow detection of any tampering 
attempts in the accounting database.
Periodic financial audits verify that the inventory of coins (assets side) matches the 
records of liabilities with cryptographic proof. If the exchange’s customer balances are checked against a blockchain inventory of coins (utxos in Bitcoin language) every block interval, there is little or no room for a rogue intruder to alter database records with profit.
Decentralized settlement relies on fair-exchange protocols allowing atomic swaps of cryptocurrencies to eliminate the counter-party risk inherent to a custodial exchange.
sushree525461

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:03:39 AM

In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector.

Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks.

Cryptocurrency Exchanges Enable Users to Navigate the Internet of Value

Cryptocurrency exchanges enable users to trade across multiple value networks powered by heterogeneous blockchains.

As the number of cryptocurrencies grows, cryptocurrency exchanges become the marketplaces for listing and trading cryptocurrencies. In the current context, users mainly buy cryptocurrencies as a store of value, in anticipation of a future value increase. As exchanges list multiple cryptocurrencies in one place, supply information about them, enable comparisons, and set bid/ask prices according to demand, they help separate the valuable cryptocurrencies from the useless ones. Investors become increasingly discriminate in their choices of cryptocurrencies as a store of value or as a utility token.

As technological and regulatory barriers to the Internet of value will be lifted, cryptocurrencies and decentralized value networks will gain mainstream acceptance. To trade on these different networks, users will need to buy multiple digital currencies and to exchange them as their needs evolve.
Pasha121314

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:22:12 AM

This is an amazing project, When I read your white sheet, I was totally delighted with how this would change our life. I think that it depends on each of us. We must support the community. The old system separated people from each other. The blockchain unites the whole world in a community where each of us is valuableAbsolutely brilliant founding team, tons of experience in the financial space, humble founders. Blockchain.io as the leading exchange in the Internet of Value will enable users to trade across all these value networks. Patiently answering each and every question from investors is no mean feat, but these guys do it with detailed answers too!Very successful! If you haven't joined yet  do it now. In Blockchain.io’s vision the Internet of Value is the next level of evolution of the Internet. The internet of value enables users to securely trade assets, rights, goods and services, globally and around the clock, without the involvement of a centralized authority, or traditional financial intermediaries, or so called ‘trusted’ third-parties.

The Internet of value is built on multiple decentralized, automated, transparent, and secure blockchain-based value networks. Different networks operate different versions of the blockchain, which in turn are fueled by different cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Ether, or Litecoin. Each network meets the needs of certain types of transactions, such as high-value payments or title registry, or the needs of specific trading communities, such as a network of autonomous objects or an industry sector!!!

This is really great airdrop don't miss it guys. so guys go for it don't miss it. you will know this project will boom in future I know its real and legit working project so guys come to join it. When I read your white sheet, I was totally delighted with how this would change our life. I think that it depends on each of us. We must support the community. The old system separated people from each other. The blockchain unites the whole world in a community where each of us is a valuableAbsolutely brilliant founding team, tons of experience in the financial space, humble founders. I hope the project will develop well and will be on the moon. Good luck to your team. I will support the project wholeheartedly.... This is a geart project because it help to bring a fair exchange to users, as well as decrease risk for them. A system completely decentralized like the internet itself. It is not money for the internet but the internet of money! I also think this is nice project and strong team, i hope the project will develop well in the future. I know the project thanks to the posts in my group They appreciate your project and I believe in that
electr0nicc

Activity: 13

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:35:25 AM

The blockchain.io project, as it is said, is the gateway to the Internet of Value. It is an European cryptocurrency exchange that offers decentralized settlement and liquidity services. Is is built on Paymium's proven security and technological record.
Blockchain.io will serve as a cryptocurrency exchange with advance trading and security features, designed to protect customers digital assets and other investments. It will engender the safe and regulated adoption of cryptocurencies.
It will offer Fair-exchange Protocols, allowing atomic swap with no need for a third party. It will also offer listing services for selected tokens for quality projects. It is also bringing on the table ICO services for selected campaigns.
The project is driven by a focused and experienced team, led by Pierre Noizat as the founder and Chief Executive Officer. Pierre Noizat is presently the Chief Executive Officer of Paymium, a company he cofounded in 2011. Paymium is one of the pioneer cryptocurrency exchanges in the world. The team also boast of other members who are all highly experienced and resourceful. The team is complemented by some respectable and renowned advisers.
Blockchain.io has already gone into some partnership with notable companies like Paymium, Newfund, Dentsu, Avolta Partners and Kima Ventures. It promises to be a big and a great project.
phucxamy

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:39:11 AM

Liquidity allows you to make quick trading operations with tokens on the crypto-market which makes this project a fantastic one! The team is also strong and the plans look well coordinated.,.
tientm185

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:41:51 AM

Great project, Congrats your team and thanks your airdrop
Lebedyntsev

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:50:23 AM

Blockchain.io is in my opinion the most promising and ambitions crypto-exchange project of this year (or even more). Next months will be the time when blockchain technology shows its real interest to the mass people online, and its real concrete use in several activities. Blockchain.io is going to be one of the main actors of this gain of trust in the eyes of people everywhere in the world. Indeed, with its intelligent and secure exchange system, Blockchain.io will "democratize" the crypto-exchange and trading. In this blockchain and decentralized technology, a lot of problems are settled. In the past, companies needed to store files and have access to processing power for applications with a wide network bandwidth to adapt to daily use. Now, the Blockchain is introducing the second iteration of the computational structure. Through a distributed ledger system, Blockchain has created computational networks that are secure, immutable and democratic. This could lead to non-hackable web programs and services, transparent networks and greater system reliability. It is important that new projects come to renew and evolve every day the idea by which the chain of blocks was created. It is very promising, and i give a very big support to this project. Stay tuned for the future guys.
tenkay

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

This project is very good project next Bitcoin I think everyone should invest in it I personally invest in it this will give a huge return to every member so this project has the potential to go on moon the team is very good and well experienced so take part in the ico of block chain.io this is the revolution project, good luck with your project.
isikcomen

Activity: 7

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:11:08 AM

The best cryptocurrency  exchange is here that offer the best below
Blockchain.io will list a careful selection of cryptocurrencies: Proof-of-Work (POW) coins such as Bitcoin, Ether or Litecoin, Proof-of-Stake (POS) coins like Qtum or Stratis, Directed Acyclic Graph (DAG) coins, and other cryptographic protocols yet to be designed and minted.
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 ... 166 »
  Print  

Jump to: