Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ?  (Read 27801 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2018, 01:40:10 PM

ICOS now are a great way for fledgling companies and start ups to raise capital and awareness to their brand or project, but yes just like the dot com boom back in the 90's whereby every crappy company scam was a dot com company7, there is a bubble occurring and many scams will fall by the wayside and as more serious investment capital enters this kind of space, then the more better projects and companies will prevail and they will be doing well just like the Googles and Amazons of the dot com boom era which have done very well over the last ten years of their growth cycles. ICOS are here to stay but now countries are stepping up to regulate them so things will get harder and stricter for scams to exist and have investors lose their money.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
runor

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:41:59 PM

And to sense?  They will find another way to throw people on money and not less sophisticated!
JohnMacZeppelin

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:47:09 PM

It seems to me that the HYIP is just beginning and we are at the very beginning of the journey, I mean the global way, because today people have only heard of crypto-currencies, but very few people actually take part in this, and of course we are generally expecting success.
DmitriySar

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:57:28 PM

I think when there will be some sort of regulation of ICO, then there will be less fraud. Some people perceive tokens as a means of rapid enrichment and do not even plan to develop a product and company. Although the tokens of many companies are meaningless, there are still investors who, in the wake of the excitement around the ICO, give them money, and are motivated by the desire for quick money. 
Nathy.whity

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 02:05:45 PM

Next few years should calm the crypto world. I hope that.
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:57:35 AM

It could be also good for us, because the more times you will get scammed the more accurate and carefull you will became in ICO
Danstan

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 12:50:16 PM

I don't think it's going to end, it's actually really popular right now. BUT as everyone mentioned, not all ICO Projects are worth of your time. Just pick the best of the best, one of them is DCC!

Distributed Credit Chain (DCC) is the world’s first distributed banking public blockchain with a goal to establish a decentralized ecosystem for financial service providers around the world. Take a look here http://dcc.finance/index.html  Wink

ICO project is really popular nowadays because some ICO project means to revive something that is sleeping before like so many kinds of banking system and keeping store of your information in one site and using ICO to promote agriculture as well, helping other people through ICO projects, everyone is hype but I'm sure this thing will not end because as long as they keep their best , it will continue.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 05:05:19 AM

I believe that sooner or later an ICO will became something different.. It transforms into something else, like IPO or something.
It is just the matter of time which will prove the things and that there are likely chances to see such kind of transformation in the next few years or so. However, I don’t think so that there can be any such time when we don’t see the existence of the ICOs. They will remain there and that they will keep on helping the investors in having some good earning but soon we will also be able to see things getting better.
samuelemma692

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:20:27 AM

I think that there should be some settings ICO..for example the organizer ICO needs some amount of money to pass trusted person,it would be little guarantee that the ICO doesn't turn into a Scam..it's like one of the options,because really tired skam(
kier010

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:32:32 AM

if people get educated how to invest in a legit ICOs and avoid the scam ICOs it will be good. scam ICOs will continue to exist and they will always find a way to succeed. we can't stop them it has become their habit and they will always continue to do it.
sleepless

Activity: 462

“Crypto Depository Receipts”

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 08:34:09 AM

Of course, ico has long been time to take control of the authorities, at least some kind of regulation. That would not fall into such situations with disappearance, it is necessary to do the deep analysis of projects, to check up really people working on the project, are real. See what the objectives of the project, how and where it will be used.

azzag0000

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:10:31 AM

I think there should be an ICO arrangement. There are too many fraudulent projects and many investors are losing a lot of money from the fraud project. I think Iso should be governed by the government
ov3rflow9x

Activity: 374

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:02:56 AM

So many scam...it is harder and harder to recognise, most of cases scam reveals at the end, when you have alreaday done a bunch or work
bibitao29

Activity: 21

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:02:19 PM

I think that there should be some settings ICO..for example the organizer ICO needs some amount of money to pass trusted person,it would be little guarantee that the ICO doesn't turn into a Scam..it's like one of the options,because really tired skam(
google98

Activity: 360

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:09:30 PM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

To be honest, there are really many ICO projects on the market that are scamming. But I personally like this method of investing and I would not want to disappear. You may be right that there are need more control and sanctions over the projects.  Smiley

alisherusmonov89

Activity: 133

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

Yes, I believe that sooner or later the ICO will undergo more stringent control. I hope they will come up with a way that will eliminate fraudulent ICOs. In addition, over time, the hype will subside.
warialien7

Activity: 123

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:19:58 PM

As long as his needs are still getting investors, he can grow as the market grows and we can not stop it, but what happens is the only thing that is possible for us is to invest in ICO with better potential, even for now more and more ICOs are emerging and some like bubbles, And because the cheaters are best at deceiving others, we can not directly distinguish what is real or not, I think we really need a group of people who work to find fraud projects.
Mrbee

Activity: 454

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:09:47 PM

You see cryptocurrency market is unique because of that fact it is not regulated by anyone, but for the bigger coin owners. Are there many scam ICO? Yes, more than enough. Can we do something about? Yes, but we need to start with ourselves, we need to stop believing them and start thinking.
Vandemos

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:13:16 PM

You see cryptocurrency market is unique because of that fact it is not regulated by anyone, but for the bigger coin owners. Are there many scam ICO? Yes, more than enough. Can we do something about? Yes, but we need to start with ourselves, we need to stop believing them and start thinking.
Later there will be an ICO project whose future is very well written so it is difficult to know if it is cheating or not. And it's not easy to overcome this. And while they do not stop, they will continue to deceive us.
Swenna

Activity: 364
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 03:26:01 PM

Yes, I believe that sooner or later the ICO will undergo more stringent control. I hope they will come up with a way that will eliminate fraudulent ICOs. In addition, over time, the hype will subside.

Indeed. It will be great if something like an alternate KYC guidelines will be introduced for all ICO members of a project, the whole team and the project itself. Doing so, the strict compliance to this guidelinea may defeat the purpose of some ICO scam and the people behind. After all, they'll be giving personal info which in return can be used as a legal basis for filing a warrant or a complaint in case of unfortunate scamming events.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: