Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:21:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ?  (Read 27801 times)
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
February 12, 2019, 12:06:54 AM

Maybe this thread will find it's answer soon, because we can see some ICOs not really success and in short time investor will leave this trend. Maybe crypto world will find some new ways to make it hype again beside an ICO.
Or maybe we need better projects, new ideas. Everything is already seen and most projects are coping each others ideas. Investors like new things, not old.
I think that in the near future the hype around the ICO will continue at such a low level and this situation will change only when the market begins to grow.
From this point you need to look each project separately. Most will fail.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
beehimneff

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 09:15:57 PM

Of course, it is necessary to create a system that will identify fraudsters in the ICO. And at the same time, investors also need to be on the alert and competently study projects before investing in them.
pleci

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 11:14:17 PM

There are a lot of fraudulent motives like that, this is not fair on the other hand we work a lot of time and ultimately get nothing. I hope there is a way from the authorities to eliminate ICO fraud because it has a lot of impact on the development of Cryptocurrency. thank you
benjamin11

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:04:59 PM

First of all, investing in ICOs is one of the riskiest thing in crypto because you are funding something that has no assurance at the end so invest only an amount that you can afford to lose. Always expect the worst case scenario. Some ICOs are there just to scam and collect money from the investors. They have no really intention to do the project so you have to be extra careful in choosing.
makerst

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 02:09:50 PM

I am afraid that the end is actually very close, but the point is not that people don’t want to invest, the fact is that people run out of patience to invest in projects that today turn out to be scam projects.
temilade200

Activity: 378
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:57:23 PM

ICO is not a HYIP. ICO is a tool for project implementation. This is a process that makes it possible to do more than just make money for this world. After all, in this way there are real opportunities for people.
You might be right, but some people have taken advantage if this, to promote their scam projects. Some bought their coins and today, those coins are just useless without any use case.
Also, there is hype on ICO and not HYIP. Some ICOs in the past have sold based on hype and it still exist.
What i feel is that investors should only invest in projects or coins that have got products to deliver.
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 03:59:51 PM

ICO is not a HYIP. ICO is a tool for project implementation. This is a process that makes it possible to do more than just make money for this world. After all, in this way there are real opportunities for people.
You might be right, but some people have taken advantage if this, to promote their scam projects. Some bought their coins and today, those coins are just useless without any use case.
Also, there is hype on ICO and not HYIP. Some ICOs in the past have sold based on hype and it still exist.
What i feel is that investors should only invest in projects or coins that have got products to deliver.

Let first show us the product. Then they will get our money. How many projects scammers raised a lot of money? Due to the success of others. Yes, hundreds. I think investors are not so stupid today.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
GunsLair

Activity: 644
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 04:12:00 PM

I think that ICO projects will be popular for several more years. We can't know in advance which project will turn out to be a scam and which one will not. Of course, there are basic selection criteria that immediately indicate deception. But the creators of such projects also don't sleep and improve their skills. Therefore, each time it becomes more difficult to distinguish a good project from scam. And while the number of investors is not reduced.
Chainsmokers

Activity: 1372
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 15, 2019, 05:19:48 PM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
It seems that so many ICOs only collect money and then disappear. Indeed investing in ICO is risky because most are just scams and we must be more careful in choosing ICO projects. And I see many people who choose not to invest in the ICO because most are just scams so they choose not.
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:49:21 AM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?
I strongly recommend that the government set up a regulatory body to supervise and review each project. Only qualified projects can start the ICO, which can avoid scam projects.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
Jadesola

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 07:58:33 AM

ICO needs total overhaul to get better,we need some strict regulations that will bind both dev and team to make them do the right thing.
elenka n

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:05:58 AM

We obviously need to do something with this, but in this very range, so as not to interfere with quality projects!
Babayan

Activity: 546
Merit: 13

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:34:26 AM

I think it will never end, because ICO is a best way to invest money in project you believe in. And it is pretty cool.

I AM ALIVE AND AMPLIFIED
spike420211

Activity: 1610
Merit: 372

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:35:06 AM

Do you think that the popularity of ICO is not over yet? Look at how few people today invest in ICO , everyone is trying to get around it and not get involved in unnecessary risks.
shillerguy020

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:23:11 PM

Do you think that the popularity of ICO is not over yet? Look at how few people today invest in ICO , everyone is trying to get around it and not get involved in unnecessary risks.
I would agree with you if it concerned only ICO, and not all other areas in the crypto currency, what to do once such time is now and investing has turned into a more risky business than a couple of years ago

Viceroy

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:39:09 PM

I have read so much about sanctions here, regarding almost everything - ico, bounty, airdrops, and it seems to me we have a little control over this. I guess we can hope for some kind of discipline when the market is being taken seriously and everyone accepts crypto.
Skroojee

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:42:15 PM

ICO regulation is undoubtedly necessary, but at the moment it is still a big question. SEC does not really want to cooperate with cryptocurrencies and I think that the regulation of ICO, which for example is now carried out, is all for the blind eye.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
unbotak

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:45:02 PM

I would agree with you if it concerned only ICO, and not all other areas in the crypto currency, what to do once such time is now and investing has turned into a more risky business than a couple of years ago
but I am sure if the ICO can be repaired but that is not now because now market conditions are more important because if the market recovers it is also possible to make ICO a little more crowded.
CryptoKush

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2019, 08:49:56 PM

I think the era of ICO popularity is over. Now many small investors are afraid to invest in new projects. I think that manipulators do not want people to participate in new projects, as this can bring people a lot of profit in the future.
Mr.Spreadthehamster

Activity: 518
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
February 18, 2019, 05:23:04 PM

Indeed, we are seeing some lull on the part of the flow of new projects and on the part of the general mass of investors. However, interesting and experienced projects continue to attract funds. And this is not surprising, because ICO is still a sought-after mechanism in the crypto industry.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: