Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:38:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ?  (Read 27801 times)
Juse14

Activity: 924
Merit: 355

Duelbits

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 07:25:30 PM

When people stop to invest at any ico, to many scam project. They just want make money with ico and then run.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ligerti

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:01:40 AM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

I believe in the huge potential and benefits of ICO in the future. After all, this is really the most important component of the modern crypto market. Of course, I really want to eliminate the risk of fraud, meeting with scammers. It seems to me that the market will begin to regulate itself independently over time - in the coming years investors will start to choose the ICO more carefully.
gorodi

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 03:57:14 PM

We need to strictly punish these scammers. Imprison. Strictly monitor their activities. But is it possible to develop it? Scammers more and more (

Of course we need control over the ICO because the scammers have become too creative and even experienced investors cannot expose the scam.
v_i_p

Activity: 420
Merit: 21

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 04:14:42 PM

We need to strictly punish these scammers. Imprison. Strictly monitor their activities. But is it possible to develop it? Scammers more and more (

Of course we need control over the ICO because the scammers have become too creative and even experienced investors cannot expose the scam.
Yet no control is not completely rid of scams. I do not think that the arrival of regulators will reduce the number of fraudulent ICO, they will simply become even more inventive.
Fidelius

Activity: 314
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

now ICO is really at its peak, but in any case ICO will go down sooner or later. it seems to me that the ICO will not last as long as we think now. I don't think they have more than a couple of years left.
drrekkty

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:33:52 AM

Is it the end ? Who is going to invest in ICO on dumping market?
i don't think there will be some optimists to invest in no name projects at the time being of such projects like Neo, Eth
babsjoe

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 06:38:56 AM

ICO and STO are the future of crowdfunding, I will not be surprised when IPO is replaced by ICO and STO as they are better and cheaper way of raising funds. The ICO funding is just getting started and I do not think it will end anytime soon,!
ka4ok1331

Activity: 546

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 06:40:18 AM

I think that the hype of ICO is almost done. It seems like most of the people don't receive what they expected from the ICO any more

dipeco
Copper Member

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:22:59 PM

It has already ended, because if you see at the ICO statics, you will recognise that during the last several months, almost no project has collected its soft cap. The green days are over, and now it the depression time.
Ruffian1314
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 12:27:58 PM

As of today, many ICOs are still scam and we can't stop them but we can definitely avoid them by researching and study thoroughly about it. Don't invest to ICO projects that you didnt give time to research or dont even bothering to check if the team is legit or not. We must all vigilant at all times.
suride212

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:52:26 PM

I hope that the ICO can make new regulations to be more in-depth in choosing clear and successful projects, now there are many ICO projects that fail or only for fraud that use bounty hunters. if we observe crypto, it is critically critical that many coins fall so it will be very difficult to find a successful project. I hope many projects work with investors who use cryptocurrency.
KuromaYoichi

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:55:59 PM

It's already the end for most ico because right now i don't think a lot of people will put their money blindly in this kind of market, the time when you can earn a lot from ico is basically over and right now they need to comply with regulators to avoid trouble. For now the ico hype is over and it's time for others ico to deliver what they've promised.

.The DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.300% APY on USDT Deposits.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:03:28 PM

Never, fraudsters are always in any market. I think that it will be safer to invest in an ICO when there are special proven platforms for holding an ICO. But there are no such platforms yet.

Adunni6758

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

I do not think ICOs can be sanctioned , because they are most times not bound on rules that will likely do that, most especially those that act based on unanimity. The only set of ICOs i have seen sanctioned were those who operated in the areas nor countries where there are regulatory bodies, protecting the interest of investors, such as FINRA and SEC. Such as that which was done to Paragon and Airfox ICOs.
https://bitcoinist.com/sec-slaps-paragon-airfox-icos-with-250000-fine/
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2018, 01:57:06 PM

Don't invest in ICOs and they will die gradually Wink But any ICO investor want to find and buy new Etherium or Stratis to make x100-x200 and buy lambo. Only when all investors will lose all their money with ICOs hype will end.

LOL, this is so funny and makes me laughing so loud. But you are right. Nowadays too many ICO with absurd projects, why I can say that the projects are absurds, because,sometimes we can foun their project just copying from another projects, sometimes we can found that the projects just an hyperbola big bullshit projects.

But, sometimes I just can find a realy good an serious projects.

olumyd

Activity: 658
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:15:38 PM

Don't invest in ICOs and they will die gradually Wink But any ICO investor want to find and buy new Etherium or Stratis to make x100-x200 and buy lambo. Only when all investors will lose all their money with ICOs hype will end.

LOL, this is so funny and makes me laughing so loud. But you are right. Nowadays too many ICO with absurd projects, why I can say that the projects are absurds, because,sometimes we can foun their project just copying from another projects, sometimes we can found that the projects just an hyperbola big bullshit projects.

But, sometimes I just can find a realy good an serious projects.

While that's true, often times I discovered that it's greed that leads people to invest in promises rather than ICOs with a legitimate cause to exists. I have found the habit of investing in projects that are tokenizing already existing businesses and are doing so to leverage blockchain perks. For example, Tapcoin by Hooch wants to tokenize hospitality while providing real-time data for brands to improve marketing.

The best way to find a really good and serious project is by doing your due diligence and observing trends. Besides, who can resist a free drink every day when you use the HoochApp, or access to up to 60% discounts from over 100,000 hotels and restaurants?
Jaka.Sembuh

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:24:49 PM

preferably, every ICO project that enters this forum has an assessment and selection first, in order to reduce the ICO project which has the potential to scam, why do I say that? because now for bounty participants it can be tightened to reduce cheating participants and this regulation should also be applied to ICO projects, because now more and more people are taking advantage of the situation under the guise of ICO.
mulukey

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 02:25:03 PM

I think there should be some ICO settings .. for example ICO organizations need some money to pass trusted people. To create a special tuning where each ICO must pass it to eliminate the Probably it will happen 2-3 more years. But do not overlook the fact that there are still successful ICOs out there. Always do your own deep research and you will be good.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 10:58:01 PM

When people stop to invest at any ico, to many scam project. They just want make money with ico and then run.
I think this all will end soon with the end of the bear market. Only strongest coins will survive and the bull run will tell whose product is the best. Investors will come back to support the strongest coins.

moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

the deception is done then when the state starts regulating all start-ups and they should also be punished if they used fraud

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: