Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:14:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ?  (Read 27801 times)
LS Crypto

Activity: 336
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 08:18:49 PM

Of course, we are waiting for a good such regulation of this part of the market. Nobody will let people deceive constantly, right now there are precedents of lawsuits and suits, and also somebody sat down. So it's a matter of time when the nuts are tightened so that all this bacchanalia with the scammers will change significantly. Personally, I do not participate in the Ico where there is no escrow Smiley

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:01:25 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2018, 10:04:39 PM by Ucy

Governments have to regulate the Internet first before they can be able to regulate ICO. If they succeed in the regulating ICOs they will most likely be able to regulate Decentralized Exchanges and Cryptocurrencies.
I believe a time will come when they will do all this things with little resistance.  We asked for it!

It'll be like in those days People demanded for communism and  got it . Today it  is nolonger fashionable because it nearly destroyed societies.

The most unfortunate thing about bad ideologies is that people who do not believe in them also share in the suffering they bring.
Mr.Noda

Activity: 1344
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:17:48 PM

The sensation is already fading away. I think even with half a year and IKO themselves will become obsolete. They no longer bring the profit that they brought in the beginning. I would look in the direction of already released coins.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ MEGABSC ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  HYBRID DEFI ON BINANCE SMART CHAIN  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
RecklessSerenade

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:21:08 PM

We definitely need more control over the system, but I don't know, ICO projects do really need to slow down in the amount of them coming out everyday, though a lot of them are good the majority are simply rubbish.
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 09:32:27 PM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

Regulated ICO's with a coins/tokens as the security assets are future of this market. But for now almost all use the utility loophole to not match the requirements of regulators

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 10:22:53 PM

I believe that the ICO should be legalized-there are a lot of scams among ICO and many traders and investors are losing big money.
Legalization will help to reduce the number of scams.

blindminer

Activity: 360
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:26:03 AM

I think that there is already no hype in ICOs. ICOs started in 2017 have to show the results according to their roadmaps and many of them cannot do it because of unsuccessful development and initial goals far of the life. Also in 2017 the most interesting ideas were already used. That's why now there will be less ICO, but they should be more reliable.

I think you are wrong, there has been more invested in ICOs in 2018 than the year before, however people did not get rich.The only people who made money was the ICO team. I wonder why people keep investing in ICOs.

Astrilian

Activity: 350
Merit: 112

Ecosystem for Fundraising DAOs — ICOs 2.0

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 04:55:32 PM

This year most of the ico has no hype already, they are generally under ico price so peoples dont participate to icos much, most of them just collecting money and doing nothing.

You might think that people are not investing in ICOs anymore, reality is more people have invested in ICOs in 2018 than 2017 which is very counterintuitive. But I think most of these investments were made around the peak...I know almost no one anymore who plans to invest in ICOs in the next months to come.

MoeKaloolon

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 09:17:22 PM

I don't know when and if this will ever come to an end, but I hope that it does, or at least there is a reduction in it, as it is really becoming something else, especially with the scams all over the place. It doesn't mean we are giving up on them yet though, we just hope that something could be done to maintain sanity in here, and bring in order.
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

When people stop actively participating in ICO projects, the whole market will change, because many people already have experience in distinguishing between good projects and false ones.
romoleal

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:32:56 AM

I don't believe that will end the promotion of ICO, in light of the fact that ICO is the initial step for designers which what th understand their thoughts and it the easy method to get financing for ventures. In any case, I assume ought to be rolled out a few improvements for legitimate control ico which will help dodge tricksters. It ought to be made at the earliest opportunity.
Gras

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:41:37 AM

I think that fraud will be reduced when a full regulation of the cryptocurrency sphere is introduced by the States and governments of most countries. This will increase the protection of investors and reduce the number of ICO.

https://www.INTEGRITY.one/
[    JOIN THE WHITELIST!    ]
The Blockchain Platform that Empowers Small Business & Entrepreneurs to WIN[/center
Samtob4

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:05:24 AM

We definitely need regulation of ico. It will secure or protect the investor and reduce number of scam project.
Jonesdoo

Activity: 146

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:43:45 AM

Yes, there are a lot of ICOs in this market that are scams. Many people have invested in them because of the temptation and lost money. I think this is a measure that should be taken for monitoring. This is not a good phenomenon.
Honzell

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

Alphateca.com

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

there are some ico that are scam and there are also ico that are legit. all of that depends on each of them. if we can choose ico well then we will get legit ico. we can't give any sanction to ico who is a scam. we just have to avoid it by choosing a good ico.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
Leonardo1987

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:02:40 AM

ICO is a form of super-profitable and risky investment which can lose its investment if the project is fraudulent. So, study carefully before investing, and invest only in the amount of money you can afford, not to borrow interest, to invest in assets.
Lindseyhunt

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:45:55 AM

I feel sorry for investors about ICO scams. We urgently need governments to take action to address this issue. People should not invest in if they only believe 85%. Do not be greedy, it will take all.
lakzo

Activity: 168

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:49:12 AM

So many scam.it is hard to recognise most of cases scam reveals at the end.and lost hype i join airblock ico end now 0.75x this big project.
Ulermom

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:25:48 AM

I think when there will be a type of control of ICO, at that point there will be less misrepresentation. A few people see tokens as a methods for quick improvement and don't plan to build up an item and friends. Despite the fact that the tokens of numerous organizations are insignificant, there are still speculators who, in the wake of the fervor around the ICO, give them cash, and are persuaded by the longing for brisk cash.
TranPi16

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:56:58 AM

We can be fooled if we are not careful in investing in an ICO project. I know that a group is developing a smart deal to protect investors in ICO projects, so we hope to experience that foundation soon. Wish them success soon.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: