Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 12:38:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: When will end the hype of ICO ?  (Read 27801 times)
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:14:16 AM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

There has to be regulation to be implemented. The only way to ge rid of all scam schemes is to put standard and requirements to start a ptoject or an ICO. Regulations will help to minimize the number of not legit ICO causing it to have more and more people to engage in cryptosystem. Its really hard to join and to find a well made ICO, we cant afford to lose money somebody should set the standard for the benefit of the many.

Now ico has a lot of scams, which has led many investors to be deceived. If this continues, I believe it will disappear quickly because people lose trust in ico, so I think ico needs various departments to supervise and make it even more specification

Not all ICO are scams, it's just that it takes a lot of information to determine whether an ICO is really a legit one. Must of ICO available now seems to be promising but would just cause you to lose more of your funds. I believe that only ICO that is handled by well reputable promoter could be possible to be a legit one. The problem with ICO is that, the real investors get less profit than those who just gain coin from bounty and airdrops.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
trofim21

Activity: 658
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:07:05 PM

it is already possible to compare statistics compared to the previous year, and last year the interest of investors in this area was much higher, interest has already passed, but there are startups that are interesting for investors who are trying to change the world, you should monitor such projects, because that in these companies you can still earn one of these companies @swachhcoin. The project will pay people for their garbage. At the moment there are good bonuses. The project almost collected a soft cap.
Klintiv

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 10:34:44 PM

countries are already trying to protect their citizens by banning ICO on their territories now there are not many countries where scammers feel comfortable

jhache

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:16:36 PM

It might be a long time before we see the end of it but I think that by now most of the hype from the last bull has died down and the people who are investing now are those who understand and know that this is the time to buy the coins if you want to end up making any profit from it. Nothing can stay hyped up forever and the one on icos has definitely died down a whole lot

goku1525

Activity: 420
Merit: 50

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:29:19 PM

It might be a long time before we see the end of it but I think that by now most of the hype from the last bull has died down and the people who are investing now are those who understand and know that this is the time to buy the coins if you want to end up making any profit from it. Nothing can stay hyped up forever and the one on icos has definitely died down a whole lot
Yes,those who experience more in terms of hype I think they determine already how to avoid loss and the advantage is to buy a coin in hype market. I believe in this big dip it will recover as soon as possible .
Borisov

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:45:55 PM

Many write about the regulation of ico and protection of investors. I believe that the investor should think about where to invest, and secondly how do you imagine the regulator??
portalufonet

Activity: 226

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:21:49 PM

As ICO projects are still being created and attracting investment from the participants, I think the ICO advertising activities will continue to grow. The cryptocurrency market has resumed and so investors can completely feel secure and continue to participate in this market.
Dlux75

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:25:05 PM

Every day more and more ICO collect money, and then disappear. Do you think we need sanctions for ICO?

I think we dont need sanctions for icos. Because here is decentralised place and we have freedom. Also icos have freedom too.
Yes there are too many scammers also in icos . Too  many icos are scammers. But people dont have to invest these icos.
They can do their researches etc etc. If they are sendnig ethereums to scam icos. That is their fault. I believe average experienced investor
can easily realise which ico is real or scam.. We are now the internet and globality age. We need to learn about everything and we need to use our brains for that.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Parodium

Activity: 1036
Merit: 332

DMs have been disabled. I am busy.

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

The ICO bubble is coming to an end, though projects are still lagging behind the curve on that realization. I think that all the actual hype surrounding them has pretty much dissipated, but there are still some projects that slip through and actually reach their caps. These are usually obvious though as they'll have a stellar team and community behind them to make it happen.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:57:14 AM

I can say that the sooner measures are taken against false projects, the better it will be to work with them.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Veter2000

Activity: 1512
Merit: 306

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:29:24 PM

Most participants in the cryptocurrency market agree that the ICO market needs regulation. What kind of formal regulation will be adopted by the state, or some form of self-regulating organization consisting of the market participants themselves is a big question. But the idea of ICO itself remains relevant today and alternatives to it are not yet visible, since institutional investors and business angels are moving into the industry with great care.
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

In order for ICO fraudulent projects to be significantly smaller, we need government regulation of the ICO process and, above all, identification and good verification of the ICO team. Already, many states are preparing relevant bills or simply setting this as generally binding rules, and it can be hoped that soon ICO fraudulent projects will decrease significantly. Also, the European Union is going to do its own regulation of ICO projects, and these are 28 states.
Mila52

Activity: 1022
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:17:03 PM

Most participants in the cryptocurrency market agree that the ICO market needs regulation. What kind of formal regulation will be adopted by the state, or some form of self-regulating organization consisting of the market participants themselves is a big question. But the idea of ICO itself remains relevant today and alternatives to it are not yet visible, since institutional investors and business angels are moving into the industry with great care.
Exactly so. When the governments of the countries legalize cryptocurrency, accept the list of legalized coins, then fake ICO will decrease. The teams will know that they are committing illegal actions and will have criminal penalties..
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:58:34 PM
Last edit: October 08, 2018, 12:16:10 AM by TonixGaming_14

Was there a hype at all? I think it's just a drop in the bucket.
In the coming years, we must contemplate a real HYIP, when each project will collect 10 million for a couple of days, if not hours.
Besides, it seems to me that a new approach to ICO will appear soon. For example, fundraising through a Digital State...

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
Nasonn

Activity: 616
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 12:12:33 AM

ICO need to regulated in order to fish out the bad eggs and protect investors' money. The hype surrounding ICO is already reducing and I think it won't be too long until it becomes unprofitable.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:17:25 AM

We should have sanctions for these kind of ICOs. There should never be people or developers capable of taking money from their people and returning nothing. A possible punishment once captured would be a penalty (monetary), a return of investment, and jail time would suffice.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
kravas86

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 09, 2018, 10:06:27 PM

I think it'll stop once we're all rich. Then new people will come and everything will start again. After all, IPO still cause turmoil in society, and they are not the first year. 

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 09, 2018, 10:30:23 PM

as long as Bitcoin doesn't have rules and blockchain is still free to develop. then we cannot sanction the ICO. except to report it to a security agency. every day more and more ICOs are scam, but many are not legally processed, maybe if one day the ICO is set to escrow and must use escrow, everything can be minimized from a ICO scam.
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:49:21 AM

In America , sanctions have already been used against ICO scams , but you should understand that as in every sphere there are worthy projects, and scammers.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Ponti

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:54:59 AM

I don’t see anything that can relate to ICO as a hype. If you are buying ICO coins just because everybody else does that, than you are not smart. You should buy only ICO tokens that will solve today's issues or serve people's needs in the future.

.BITWIN.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
██████████████████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: