Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:24:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [SKY] Skycoin Launch Announcement  (Read 381511 times)
Exister

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 11:34:59 PM

Over 60 tweets on April 10th for the Skycoin ecosystem launch conference in Shanghai. Additional coverage of the event will be forthcoming, so visit the twitter and telegram channel to keep up to date.
https://twitter.com/Skycoinproject
https://t.me/Skycoin

you can join telegram or follow twitter for the newest infos about the ongoing conference

This is an ecosystem launch conference. Skycoin is a cryptocurrency project for which the launch announcement was announced on this very forum thread way back in December of 2013. But by itself, a cryptocurrency lacks what it takes to bring global mass adoption.

The Skycoin ecosystem uses flexible and scalable fiber blockchain architecture made possible by Obelisk to provide the benefits of advanced blockchain technology to industry and other areas of innovative endeavor.

Many projects are being built on this platform among which were showcased during the conference. These projects go beyond software engineering to develop hardware for better efficiency and security of their systems. The proliferation of hardware infrastructure in the ecosystem represents concrete economic growth, implies deeper longterm investment, and it's happening today.  

Skycoin's killer application is the decentralized and incentivized software defined network, Skywire. It is supported by the Skyminer box mining rig and powerful directed antennas will be used to create physical connections across distances. Unlike 5g towers, these antennas do not constantly track mobile devices and are thus safe for the public.

one question to Developers, what is the maximum amount planed to be collected during the ICO?

Although there may be many ICO fundraising campaigns for various fiber projects, there is no ICO for Skycoin. Skycoin is the main coin of the ecosystem because all modern technology relies on telecommunications and Skywire will provide the foundation for these projects to reach their true potential.

Skycoin does not need ICO funding because it is an established project with ample funding and strict coin distribution rules designed to prevent the centralization of supply.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
quazi747

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

SKY coin price recently increase...So we should buy big quantity. Its also a good project...
jxid

Activity: 2

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:35:20 PM

SKY coin price recently increase...So we should buy big quantity. Its also a good project...

I've been buying every day for the past couple months. This is probably the best project being actively built right now in crypto for various reasons.
roboadvisorcoin

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

Daily AI cryptos forecasts

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2018, 10:12:18 AM

Skycoin is on our RoboAdvisor's  top fifty today, due to its upside probability of 57.03% and an expected return of >+30% for the next month.
Soon we will offer the possibility to bet on the trend of this token.

chompyZ

Activity: 291
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:22:27 PM

I must admit that the transaction speed of Skycoin is really amazing.
I don't know how it is made possible, but it is really a good feature.
What I worried the most at this point is that Skycoin might never drop to a much lower price.

I'm a bit confused here as well.

What is the current ACTUAL state of Obelisk?  
Is is -
1. Theoretical (POC)
2. Implemented on Testnet only (Release Candidate)
3. Implemented on Skycoin block chain (Production)

I'd appreciate an answer from OP, or a skycoin dev that knows this firsthand.
I ask bcs in the telegram channel, skycoin dev named Steve said that Obelisk is NOT implemented yet, and consensus is achieved by a masternode.  

If #3 holds (contrary to what was said in telegram), why the masternode, and is the masternode open-sourced (link/source plz).  
If #2 holds, we are basically completely centralized right now...? When is the Obelisk launch ETA and roadmap?  
I would highly value elaboration on these points.  

Chat screenshot:  https://pasteboard.co/Hgii1nf.jpg.

Exister

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 10:43:57 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2018, 12:35:41 AM by Exister

What I worried the most at this point is that Skycoin might never drop to a much lower price.

Is is -
1. Theoretical (POC)

I ask bcs in the telegram channel, skycoin dev named Steve said that Obelisk is NOT implemented yet, and consensus is achieved by a masternode.  

If #3 holds (contrary to what was said in telegram), why the masternode, and is the masternode open-sourced (link/source plz).  
If #2 holds, we are basically completely centralized right now...? When is the Obelisk launch ETA and roadmap?  

Chat screenshot:  https://pasteboard.co/Hgii1nf.jpg.

This is a very good question, I will do my best to answer you thoroughly.

The Obelisk consensus algorithm is for me the most exciting thing about Skycoin. I wish it were able to be implemented as the top priority item, but there are good reasons why this is not the case. When implemented, Obelisk will be faster, and of course far more scalable than a masternode solution. It is also flexible, being able to use the web of trust filtering to force the consensus network into federated, consortium, or private modes. This allows fiber blockchains to satisfy many use cases where regulations would otherwise prevent adoption of the technology.

Obelisk is real. The Obelisk consensus algorithm is based on Ben-Or's randomized asynchronous consensus algorithm for distributed systems that was proposed in 1983. Subsequently in 2012, a proof of byzantine fault tolerance under 50% attack was published. It can be used in conjunction with web of trust filtering to boost attack resistance in excess of 80%.

Obelisk has been tested in simulations, details of which are found in the Obelisk academic whitepaper at:
https://github.com/skycoin/whitepapers/blob/master/whitepaper_skycoin_consensus_v01_jsm.pdf
Details of an earlier version with simulation results are found at:
https://github.com/skycoin/whitepapers/blob/master/Sky-%20Opinion%20Dynamics%20Based%20Consensus%20for%20P2P%20Network%20with%20Trust%20Relationships.pdf

Skycoin's Obelisk implementation will be for a public blockchain where maximum decentralization is desired. The ease of participation and removal of block rewards will ensure that the consensus nodes have greatly diminished incentive to collude to the detriment of the network. Activation of Obelisk will require a hardfork but since the network uses masternodes there is zero chance of it being contentious.

The next generation of consensus algorithms are being held back by conservative policies of crypto exchanges. They see them as unproven, and while historically consensus algorithm malfunction of sorts has occured; the only cryptocurrency mishaps of massive significance were ones involving crypto exchanges and none of those involved malfunction of a consensus algo. In fact, it can be very well argued that current industry standard consensus algorithms are in a perpetual state of catastrophic malfunction, including those not related to cryptocurrency at all.  

This has forced many projects that seek to introduce an alternative consensus algorithm to use masternodes instead, effectively placing the implementation of the consensus algorithm on the back burner. Considering this environmental impediment imposed by exchanges, it is sensible to place priority of other important development goals ahead of Obelisk.

This situation with conservative exchange policies will eventually change. Top ten coins such as Neo and Iota are also affected by this requirement, and Skycoin is soon to become as influential as any coin on the market. Other projects will seek to implement similar consensus algorithms to Skycoin and its many fiber projects; and before long, Obelisk will be operating in the wild.

Finally, it may cause concern to many that the current state of Skycoin is centralized due to the masternodes. It is important to note that there are different types of centralization exhibited in cryptocurrencies. Centralization of consensus algorithm, centralization of coin supply, and centralization of development. The negative consequences of centralization manifest in a way similar to disease by the emergence of perverse incentives and consequently corrupt behavior. Of the three varieties of centralization, development is bound by the strictures of rigorous engineering. The necessity of competent performance tends to limit the emergence of perverse incentives. Since in Skycoin, centralization of coin supply and masternode consensus lies with the very development team engaged in its engineering, the necessity of competent performance extends to their behavior in regards to their handling of the coin supply and block consensus. By studying the Skycoin project, its history, and its ethos, one can gain a measure of its development team members whom i hold in the highest esteem.

tl;dr
Obelisk will be revolutionary. Masternodes are used by many projects because it is a requirement to listing on big risk averse exchanges. True decentralization does not exist in any cryptocurrency because of the requirement to have developers. The devs are devoted to Skycoin and they are the last people who would seek to sabotage their own project.
skycoin (OP)

Activity: 498
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 04:41:38 AM

Is is -
1. Theoretical (POC)

Chat screenshot:  https://pasteboard.co/Hgii1nf.jpg.

1> There will be a giant marketing event for the consensus main-net launch towards the end of the year (assuming we hit time line on Skywire, but timeline may slip).

2> The consensus algorithm has already been implemented, benchmarked, three times. So its beyond theoretical and is in implementation.

The major delay for the Obelisk main net was that the CXO library needed to be finished first.

3> We will test the consensus algorithm on other blockchains on the platform and fix the bugs before deploying it on Skycoin

4> The larger exchanges, demanded that we add a development checkpoint system (like IOTA has), to prevent the exchanges from losing coins if there is a bug in the consensus implementation.

There will be an Obelisk mainnet launch event, but we may want to run the consensus algorithm in testing or sandbox for several months, to make sure there are not any bugs.

Right now, we has a lot of testing standards in place (wallet encryption was done 4 months ago, but is only making it into the next release), but we cannot release new features to production until the test suites are implemented and the dev branch has been under testing for at least a month. So even if feature is implemented, it can take ~4 months after implementation to make its way to the release branch.

The best compromise to get the consensus algorithm out the quickest possibl is
- release the full consensus implementation on a side chain (and also enable the CX scripting language at the same time, in same release)
- test it for 4 to 6 months
- then switch the Skycoin Main net onto the full Obelisk implementation (with a large marketing event and conference).

---

Someone complained that we are doing too many things
- This is a lie, we are actually only focused on one or two things at a time (right now, launching Skywire tesnet, antennas, the Skyminers)

Then we are doing one thing and finishing it, everyone starts asking "When are you going to do A, B, C, D, E, F and G".

I think the release schedule will be
- Skyminers
- Skywire
- Antennas / Hardware
- Hardware Wallet
- Obelisk Testnet? (second half of year?)
- CX (First half of next year?)
- etc...

CX may end up being higher priority than Obelisk (because of the partnerships we are signing and the immediate needs of coins launching on the platform).

So the release schedules and priorities are still being determined.

---

Most of the backend for Obelisk is extremely simple and is finished or can be finished extremely quickly.

The problem is that there are several frontend, HTML/GUI applications like the consensus network explorer and they require Angular 4.0 developers and we have a shortage of front end developers and they are all working on Skywire or other things right now.

We will release a docker simulation environment for obelisk and run some Fiber chains on it, to hold people over and then work on the front end applications after Skywire and prepare for the Obelisk mainnet launch event.

remol

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2018, 03:36:26 PM

I really appreciate the work Skycoin's team keep pushing since it's inception. And the project is getting traction, vol keeps raising. I'm IN.

standards

Activity: 560
Merit: 261

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:19:29 AM

Why is Skycoin being dumped while the whole market is pumping?
Are the team dumping it as long as the price reach some target?
I noticed that the Circulating Supply did increase since the beginning of this year.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:41:24 AM

I noticed that the Circulating Supply did increase since the beginning of this year.

With the miner out, the circulating supply will increase too. Anyway sky was one of the green some time ago when everything was red, so nothing special
Sanderion

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 06:30:23 PM

Don't pay attention at price movement before Skycoin reach top exchanges. Testnet is coming soon, here's what you need to focus on. Wink Skycoin is only in the very beginning of his journey, it is long term investment.

Big Naturals

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 12:02:36 AM

Don't pay attention at price movement before Skycoin reach top exchanges. Testnet is coming soon, here's what you need to focus on. Wink Skycoin is only in the very beginning of his journey, it is long term investment.

I agree, price talk for skycoin is meaningless until the product is up and running, I did not believe the previous pumps were based on reality, and I don't believe this recent change is based on fundamentals either. There are no fundamentals of any crypto until it launches a product, only speculation.
smile226688

Activity: 114

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:39:32 AM

Interesting project for sure!!! Hopefully worth the investment. I will send it to my friend Cheesy
balticnord

Activity: 8

View Profile
April 19, 2018, 09:00:17 PM

Quote from: skycoin
- Skyminers
- Skywire
- Antennas / Hardware
- Hardware Wallet
- etc...

Only one point I didn't get. When will you make economic motivations (e.g. smart contracts) in production for sky miners owners to run them?

I mean I know sky miners are not a 'miners' but they were designed to reward they owners for bandwidth supply, and now its not working, isn't it?
Exister

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 10:13:01 PM
Last edit: April 21, 2018, 11:40:06 PM by Exister

I agree, price talk for skycoin is meaningless until the product is up and running, I did not believe the previous pumps were based on reality, and I don't believe this recent change is based on fundamentals either. There are no fundamentals of any crypto until it launches a product, only speculation.
Quote from: skycoin
- Skyminers
- Skywire
- Antennas / Hardware
- Hardware Wallet
- etc...

Only one point I didn't get. When will you make economic motivations (e.g. smart contracts) in production for sky miners owners to run them?

I mean I know sky miners are not a 'miners' but they were designed to reward they owners for bandwidth supply, and now its not working, isn't it?

Skywire is certainly an ambitious product, it is not possible to simply "launch" Skywire. Before beginning the testnet phase, it is necessary for many independent individuals around the world to either receive and assemble, or build DIY their Skywire miners and configure the equipment at home. This stage is progressing very nicely, hundreds of people are now running operational Skyminers.

Though the Skywire incentivized meshnet is a blockchain application that captures the imagination of many, it is not our only product. For those who have thoroughly researched and understood Skycoin, the Fiber application ecosystem stands as our most exciting product. Fiber allows for an unlimited number of blockchains to operate simultaneously, which is why we have been able to attract customers looking for a scalable and dependable solution to roll out blockchain technology for their specific needs. Our customers include many independent ICO projects that have growing communities of investors and participants, some of which have been announced here on Bitcointalk.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2064964.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2621034.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2471033.0

Skycoin's Fiber platform is also able to seamlessly adapt to the needs of businesses by providing consortium and private blockchain solutions in even the most stringent use cases. In cases where blockchain congestion would slow transaction speed, many applications would fail to live up to operating or regulatory standards. In cases where a project needs to launch many blockchains at once, having Fiber technology as a standard greatly simplifies the effort. In cases where security is of the highest priority, traditional smart contracts require time consuming and expensive testing that is likely to be skipped entirely due to economic infeasibility; with our deterministic programming language, CX, and our immutable data sharing protocol, CXO, we provide a safe foundation to build upon. Suffice to say, many parties around the world are in the process of adopting Fiber blockchain, particularly in the electricity grid industry.  

Our technology and its accessibility makes us the industry leader in rolling out blockchain solutions to industries outside the tech sector. By the nature of our mining process, coins are rewarded for contributing to the physical infrastructure of our ecosystem through our payment protocol. The continuous growth of economic activity on our platform stimulates investment in physical infrastructure which represents growth of intrinsic value for Skycoin. That our status is not currently reflected in cryptocurrency market capitalization is but an amusing artifact of the speculative bubble growing around cryptocurrencies in general.  

Also we are currently having our Official Skyfleet Community Video Contest, which is accepting submissions until June 1st, 2018. Big prizes are up for grabs!

https://medium.com/skycoin/skycoin-official-skyfleet-community-video-contest-cbe9f6bb26bf
ronshui39

Activity: 14

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:39:09 AM

Hello:

https://www.skycoin.net/buy/ won't fully load in Firefox. Video and site info appears - just no buying tab functions and fields. Message says "Loading, please wait".  Thank you.

Code:
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30141:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30191:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30194:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30258:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30261:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30270:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30275:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius-bottomright’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30276:32
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius-bottomleft’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30277:31
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30286:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30292:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30298:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30346:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30410:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30420:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30423:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30432:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30439:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30446:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30453:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30459:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30462:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30570:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30580:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30583:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30594:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30602:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30616:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30622:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30664:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30717:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30751:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30763:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30766:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30776:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30804:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30857:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30860:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30870:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30877:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30900:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30916:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30991:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31009:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31090:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31142:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31169:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31175:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31178:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31203:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31206:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31224:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31227:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31240:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31258:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31261:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31334:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31341:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31347:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31365:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31368:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31381:17
Expected end of value but found ‘-12pxrgba’.  Error in parsing value for ‘-webkit-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31497:34
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31504:51
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31505:43
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-autofill’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  orfeo-alt.css:31521:59
Error in parsing value for ‘color’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31659:9
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-input-placeholder’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  orfeo-alt.css:31664:44
Error in parsing value for ‘color’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31675:9
Error in parsing value for ‘color’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31683:9
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  orfeo-alt.css:31688:43
Error in parsing value for ‘-webkit-text-size-adjust’.  Declaration dropped.  main.90485beb.css:1:149
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-inner-spin-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  main.90485beb.css:1:1914
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-search-cancel-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  main.90485beb.css:1:2071
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-file-upload-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  main.90485beb.css:1:2167
Expected declaration but found ‘&’.  Skipped to next declaration.  main.90485beb.css:1:3617
Dangling combinator.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  main.90485beb.css:1:3824
downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "SkycoinSansBold" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:0): status=2147746065 source: https://www.skycoin.net/static/media/skycoin-bold-webfont.993cd488.woff2  main.90485beb.css:1:2356
downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "SkycoinSans" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:0): status=2147746065 source: https://www.skycoin.net/static/media/skycoin-regular-webfont.1647bb8e.woff2  main.90485beb.css:1:2539
jQuery.Deferred exception: selectbox is null removeOptions@https://external.cryptowolf.eu/main-backend/js/cryptowolf-ext.js?_=1524461595200:89:8
createselect@https://external.cryptowolf.eu/main-backend/js/cryptowolf-ext.js?_=1524461595200:111:3
main@https://external.cryptowolf.eu/main-backend/js/cryptowolf-ext.js?_=1524461595200:626:3
@https://external.cryptowolf.eu/main-backend/js/cryptowolf-ext.js?_=1524461595200:706:3
a/</l@https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js:2:29373
a/</c<@https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js:2:29677
 undefined  jquery.min.js:2:30920
Unknown property ‘contain’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:330
Unknown property ‘contain’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:608
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1328
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1419
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-track’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1491
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1583
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1712
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-fullscreen-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1932
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2021
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-start-playback-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2092
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-timeline’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2169
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-start-playback-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2251
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-wireless-playback-picker-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2415
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-current-time-display’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2503
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-time-remaining-display’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2587
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:4752
Expected media feature name but found ‘-ms-high-contrast’.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:11737
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:32087
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:32287
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35145
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35166
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35401
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35422
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35584
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35605
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35880
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:36474
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:36495
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:36625
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:36646
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:37782
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:37847
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:38228
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:38249
Unknown property ‘-moz-justify-content’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:38407
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:39771
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:40305
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘alpha(’.  Error in parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:51349
Expected declaration but found ‘*’.  Skipped to next declaration.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:58355
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘alpha(’.  Error in parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:58865
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68047
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68125
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-track’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68282
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68369
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68448
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:70359
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:70435
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:92363
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:92429
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:92739
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:92805
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:107869
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:108201
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:117958
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:118039
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:122053
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:122074
Unknown property ‘contain’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:134885
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:135285
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:135306
Unknown property ‘-moz-justify-content’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:135418
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:145629
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:145844
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:146640
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:147163
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:148308
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:148762
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:157383
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:157464
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:175057
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:175138
Error in parsing value for ‘cursor’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:194632
Error in parsing value for ‘cursor’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:194754
Error in parsing value for ‘cursor’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:199960
Error in parsing value for ‘cursor’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:202415
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:231192
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:234656
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:236711
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:236794
Expected color but found ‘top’.  Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:236892
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:244721
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:244817
Expected color but found ‘top’.  Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:244928
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:246128
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:246227
Expected color but found ‘bottom’.  Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:246341
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:247341
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:247399
Expected color but found ‘top’.  Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:247472
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 07:39:48 AM

Hello:

https://www.skycoin.net/buy/ won't fully load in Firefox. Video and site info appears - just no buying tab functions and fields. Message says "Loading, please wait".  Thank you.

Code:
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30141:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30191:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30194:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30258:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30261:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30270:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30275:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius-bottomright’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30276:32
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius-bottomleft’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30277:31
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30286:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30292:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30298:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30346:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30410:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30420:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30423:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30432:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30439:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30446:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30453:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30459:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30462:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30570:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30580:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30583:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30594:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30602:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30616:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30622:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30664:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30717:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30751:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30763:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30766:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30776:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30804:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30857:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30860:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30870:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30877:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30900:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30916:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:30991:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31009:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31090:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31142:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31169:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31175:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31178:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31203:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31206:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31224:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31227:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31240:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31258:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31261:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31334:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31341:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31347:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31365:17
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31368:20
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31381:17
Expected end of value but found ‘-12pxrgba’.  Error in parsing value for ‘-webkit-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31497:34
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31504:51
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31505:43
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-autofill’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  orfeo-alt.css:31521:59
Error in parsing value for ‘color’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31659:9
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-input-placeholder’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  orfeo-alt.css:31664:44
Error in parsing value for ‘color’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31675:9
Error in parsing value for ‘color’.  Declaration dropped.  orfeo-alt.css:31683:9
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-ms-input-placeholder’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  orfeo-alt.css:31688:43
Error in parsing value for ‘-webkit-text-size-adjust’.  Declaration dropped.  main.90485beb.css:1:149
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-inner-spin-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  main.90485beb.css:1:1914
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-search-cancel-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  main.90485beb.css:1:2071
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-file-upload-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  main.90485beb.css:1:2167
Expected declaration but found ‘&’.  Skipped to next declaration.  main.90485beb.css:1:3617
Dangling combinator.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  main.90485beb.css:1:3824
downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "SkycoinSansBold" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:0): status=2147746065 source: https://www.skycoin.net/static/media/skycoin-bold-webfont.993cd488.woff2  main.90485beb.css:1:2356
downloadable font: download failed (font-family: "SkycoinSans" style:normal weight:normal stretch:normal src index:0): status=2147746065 source: https://www.skycoin.net/static/media/skycoin-regular-webfont.1647bb8e.woff2  main.90485beb.css:1:2539
jQuery.Deferred exception: selectbox is null removeOptions@https://external.cryptowolf.eu/main-backend/js/cryptowolf-ext.js?_=1524461595200:89:8
createselect@https://external.cryptowolf.eu/main-backend/js/cryptowolf-ext.js?_=1524461595200:111:3
main@https://external.cryptowolf.eu/main-backend/js/cryptowolf-ext.js?_=1524461595200:626:3
@https://external.cryptowolf.eu/main-backend/js/cryptowolf-ext.js?_=1524461595200:706:3
a/</l@https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js:2:29373
a/</c<@https://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/3.3.1/jquery.min.js:2:29677
 undefined  jquery.min.js:2:30920
Unknown property ‘contain’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:330
Unknown property ‘contain’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:608
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1328
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1419
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-track’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1491
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1583
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1712
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-fullscreen-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:1932
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2021
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-start-playback-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2092
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-timeline’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2169
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-start-playback-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2251
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-wireless-playback-picker-button’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2415
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-current-time-display’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2503
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-media-controls-time-remaining-display’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:2587
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:4752
Expected media feature name but found ‘-ms-high-contrast’.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:11737
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:32087
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:32287
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35145
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35166
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35401
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35422
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35584
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35605
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:35880
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:36474
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:36495
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:36625
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:36646
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:37782
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:37847
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:38228
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:38249
Unknown property ‘-moz-justify-content’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:38407
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:39771
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:40305
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘alpha(’.  Error in parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:51349
Expected declaration but found ‘*’.  Skipped to next declaration.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:58355
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘alpha(’.  Error in parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:58865
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68047
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68125
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-track’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68282
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68369
Unknown pseudo-class or pseudo-element ‘-webkit-scrollbar-thumb’.  Ruleset ignored due to bad selector.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:68448
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:70359
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:70435
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:92363
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:92429
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:92739
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:92805
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:107869
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:108201
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:117958
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:118039
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:122053
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:122074
Unknown property ‘contain’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:134885
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:135285
Error in parsing value for ‘display’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:135306
Unknown property ‘-moz-justify-content’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:135418
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:145629
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:145844
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:146640
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:147163
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:148308
Unknown property ‘-moz-background-size’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:148762
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:157383
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:157464
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:175057
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:175138
Error in parsing value for ‘cursor’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:194632
Error in parsing value for ‘cursor’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:194754
Error in parsing value for ‘cursor’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:199960
Error in parsing value for ‘cursor’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:202415
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:231192
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:234656
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:236711
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:236794
Expected color but found ‘top’.  Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:236892
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:244721
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:244817
Expected color but found ‘top’.  Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:244928
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:246128
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:246227
Expected color but found ‘bottom’.  Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:246341
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:247341
Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:247399
Expected color but found ‘top’.  Error in parsing value for ‘background-image’.  Declaration dropped.  www-player-vflJOK3i5.css:1:247472

working for me. Maybe just try another browser or incognito mode.
hameshsmith

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 25, 2018, 04:48:49 PM

This will also give you sometime to write up a business plan as to what you need the money for and how are you going to spend, just a formal document outlying everything for the potential investors of the IPO
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

Skycoin Aims To Fix Fatal Flaws Of Bitcoin and Ethereum

Obelisk exerts its influence over the network according to a web-of-trust architecture. The network consists of nodes, rather than miners, which are a new, more economical option. These nodes are substantially less expensive to produce, acquire and operate than any traditional miner used to mine Bitcoin or Ethereum. Obelisk was designed to be a scalable and computationally-inexpensive alternative to PoW; to enable the algorithm to be run on budget hardware. However, centralization becomes nigh-impossible when virtually anyone is able to operate a node.

The web-of-trust consensus also prevents the development of centralized power. Skycoin does not rely on mining incentives, therefore it is not susceptible to a 51% attack. In addition, there is no reason for mining farms to start buying up thousands of computers to run Obelisk because it would be impossible to gain full ownership over the network. Moreover, if one group did manage to disrupt the network there would be little impact on its users as this type of takeover would immediately be detected and shut down.

Read the details in the article of Coinidol dot com, the world blockchain news outlet: https://coinidol.com/skycoin-aims-to-fix-fatal-flaws/

Sher123_

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 09:41:26 PM

https://yeenot.today/catalog/news/121 - this is a good signal to buy Skycoin? Sign up and voting on yeenot.today!
Pages: « 1 ... 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 [184] 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 »
  Print  

Jump to: