Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:25:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Cowming88

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:00:52 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

They don't need KYC for their users to be able to convert your crypto into cash because they have an offshore bank. Cryptoriya will be having an Offshore bank. Once you convert your token, cryptoriya's offshore bank account will transfer then the fiat money directly on your bank account. That's how I understand the process.

the process seems so simple but the actual cashing out from your cryptocurrency is still blurry for me. because right now, to get your money in fiat, you really need to present valid IDs to get your cash in any part of the world. so realising their mission is lil bit tough.
Yes you're right dude, As we are entering the 1st and 2nd phase of this industry the major cryptocurrency would grow big in the next couple of years, So Cryptoriya need a black market to make a transaction without any cash at all.
you are right, i think on the future almost everyone can use blockchain as their number one payment especially in the mall. there are many stores who will accept digital currency as their payment and now that cryptoriya has a good offer on us to make it easily.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
joliepearl06

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:55:10 PM

I am so amazed by the cryptoriya project platform because of all project only the cryptoriya project has the physical depit cards that contains all of the coins you have,for me the cryptoriya project platfomr is very amazing.
Amazing indeed, this idea and all the concept of this project was interesting... Now were of a digital era is good to have crypto riya that will truly help many of cryptocurrency enthusiast to exchange 1,600 numbers of coins without fee... Now is possible to exchange crypto to cash thru their agents world wide...
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 03:44:21 PM

I understand the convenience of being able to convert right away your coins/tokens into cash. But since you are being connected to fiat money. government rules and regulations should apply. To be fully operational, each government in every country needs KYC for every customer. So if you are going to be KYC free, then I doubt that the government will allow you to proceed with your project.

This question really caught my attention. That I am waiting also for an answer to this interesting question. We really need to clarify things to be able to fully support this project. Though, this is really a great and promising project for everyone in terms of converting our cryptocurrency. We also want to know if it is really feasible especially now that the government closely monitoring the crypto industry.

They don’t need a kyc once you have a visa or mastercard you can just swipe it anywhere. They just need to operate on a country that doesn’t mind cryptocurrency. Also having visa and mastercard id an international thing. Government doesn’t have the rights to block those people that will have Cryptoriya master or visa card. Visa and mastercard is good as cash in almost all atm branches around the world

They don't need KYC for their users to be able to convert your crypto into cash because they have an offshore bank. Cryptoriya will be having an Offshore bank. Once you convert your token, cryptoriya's offshore bank account will transfer then the fiat money directly on your bank account. That's how I understand the process.

the process seems so simple but the actual cashing out from your cryptocurrency is still blurry for me. because right now, to get your money in fiat, you really need to present valid IDs to get your cash in any part of the world. so realising their mission is lil bit tough.
They will probably be partnering with an agent company available worldwide. Cryptoriya won't need KYC but depending on each country, most of them would require you to fill out your information and show a valid ID due to AML laws. Also, you might need to check on your AML laws to make sure that you can actually receive the amount and not get your money held by them.

That is right, well for me getting the information or the KYC is for a good purposes then, especially if you are holding a big amount of money, as we know that cryptocurrency now is easily hack and there are many fishing site out there, so we need to transfer it on our atm card for us to be safe.
does it mean this project will be one of the largest exchange systems because it can convert to all the currencies of each country (sorry if my understanding is wrong)? with a more easily understood system I think this project will be easy to attract investors to join

That's the potential of this project. If it can really give convenience to cryptocurrency users all over the world, there's a possibility of massive patronage. They, cryptoriya, won't be doing KYC, the agent company will.

I am looking forward to this to happen. Imagine how easy for us to do transactions by using only the debit card with multiple token/coins in it.  Easy to convert and easy to use. I hope everything blurry to others will be given answers in no time. I will following the progress of this great project. Let us see how this project will rock the Crypto world.
hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:00:19 PM

They will probably be partnering with an agent company available worldwide. Cryptoriya won't need KYC but depending on each country, most of them would require you to fill out your information and show a valid ID due to AML laws. Also, you might need to check on your AML laws to make sure that you can actually receive the amount and not get your money held by them.

That is right, well for me getting the information or the KYC is for a good purposes then, especially if you are holding a big amount of money, as we know that cryptocurrency now is easily hack and there are many fishing site out there, so we need to transfer it on our atm card for us to be safe.
does it mean this project will be one of the largest exchange systems because it can convert to all the currencies of each country (sorry if my understanding is wrong)? with a more easily understood system I think this project will be easy to attract investors to join

That's the potential of this project. If it can really give convenience to cryptocurrency users all over the world, there's a possibility of massive patronage. They, cryptoriya, won't be doing KYC, the agent company will.

I am looking forward to this to happen. Imagine how easy for us to do transactions by using only the debit card with multiple token/coins in it.  Easy to convert and easy to use. I hope everything blurry to others will be given answers in no time. I will following the progress of this great project. Let us see how this project will rock the Crypto world.
Lot of things to wait. I could travel around the world without cash but using cyptocurrency is a mass for me. I will be able to trade it to my friends in abroad, But i prefer to pay crypto in any store out there.
xandiel01

Activity: 161
Merit: 4

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 11:51:59 PM

Lot of things to wait. I could travel around the world without cash but using cyptocurrency is a mass for me. I will be able to trade it to my friends in abroad, But i prefer to pay crypto in any store out there.
You're right, it is amazing that having a card for crypto currency and can withdraw any time we want, how big is the help on us by this strategy of CryptoRiya's platform let us all give a support to this project to make success because we are all benefited from this project.
nkrypt

Activity: 18

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:06:03 AM

You're right, it is amazing that having a card for crypto currency and can withdraw any time we want, how big is the help on us by this strategy of CryptoRiya's platform let us all give a support to this project to make success because we are all benefited from this project.
Imagine a world where everyone just uses those cryptoriya visa cards. Everyone will be paywaving their way all through out the world! hahaha It's a lot more convenient that way.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 06:57:59 AM

I was very pleasantly surprised when I moved to your website and read the white paper. I hope this project awaits a wonderful future.

that's right!  their platform is amazing and i was very suprised by the luxury cad and thee regular card which will be given by the cryptoriya project to those users.
i am so excited for the success of the cryotoriya project platform

Roukawa

Activity: 546
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:44:17 AM

i have never heard of any mastercard or visa card that did not do their client verification. the banks will never let you just take out money anywhere in the world without them knowing who's taking the money out of their vault, even though its actually your money, they still need to know who you are.

Let us see how will CryptoRiya team will resolve that problem in the future. CryptoRiya is different from banks which are centralized. Therefore, let us also believe that KYC process is not anymore big deal to a project that has security and decentralized system.
It very feasible even though we need to pass KYC/AML for this project. It's not a big deal with need to follow the rules, Well i guess we need to change our password and create new email address and don't connect it to your own email add. Crypto to cash anywhere without bank it's really possible just like converting it to gold and money.
KYC is not just a rule imposed in a project, it is for the safetiness of the people. Because if all people are legitimate user of CryptoRiya, we can guarantee that we are using a service that is safe and secure. We don't need KYC but we need to have assurance that all user of CryptoRiya are legal.

29121995TanyaIvanova

Activity: 98
Merit: 2

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 12:10:40 PM

I really like your project, I'm pleasantly surprised, I hope you will achieve good success
tonyongbayawak

Activity: 30

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 01:55:15 PM

i have never heard of any mastercard or visa card that did not do their client verification. the banks will never let you just take out money anywhere in the world without them knowing who's taking the money out of their vault, even though its actually your money, they still need to know who you are.

Let us see how will CryptoRiya team will resolve that problem in the future. CryptoRiya is different from banks which are centralized. Therefore, let us also believe that KYC process is not anymore big deal to a project that has security and decentralized system.
It very feasible even though we need to pass KYC/AML for this project. It's not a big deal with need to follow the rules, Well i guess we need to change our password and create new email address and don't connect it to your own email add. Crypto to cash anywhere without bank it's really possible just like converting it to gold and money.
KYC is not just a rule imposed in a project, it is for the safetiness of the people. Because if all people are legitimate user of CryptoRiya, we can guarantee that we are using a service that is safe and secure. We don't need KYC but we need to have assurance that all user of CryptoRiya are legal.

To break this ussue with/without KYC People can just fake etheir identity in internet it’s so easy for Cryptoriya to give visa or mastercard without KYC look at Centra they just issue cards without kyc on other investors
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 02:23:36 PM

I am so amazed by the cryptoriya project platform because of all project only the cryptoriya project has the physical depit cards that contains all of the coins you have,for me the cryptoriya project platfomr is very amazing.
Amazing indeed, this idea and all the concept of this project was interesting... Now were of a digital era is good to have crypto riya that will truly help many of cryptocurrency enthusiast to exchange 1,600 numbers of coins without fee... Now is possible to exchange crypto to cash thru their agents world wide...
If you can transfer your coins/cryptocurrency into cash and to bank and card for free so it means that cryptoriya will earn only from the user's withdrawing using their cryptoriya card and when you buy that card too? And all the exchange is for free after, wow...
advico789

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 03:11:15 PM

If you can transfer your coins/cryptocurrency into cash and to bank and card for free so it means that cryptoriya will earn only from the user's withdrawing using their cryptoriya card and when you buy that card too? And all the exchange is for free after, wow...

Three possible ways:
1. This in not true that other ways are for free
2. The economy is not considered
3. There are any advantages of using cryptoryia card
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 09:29:44 PM

To break this ussue with/without KYC People can just fake etheir identity in internet it’s so easy for Cryptoriya to give visa or mastercard without KYC look at Centra they just issue cards without kyc on other investors

Thank you for imparting your ideas about KYC and how the system will possibly work without KYC. Please let the information flow. I am monitoring this conversation to be able to understand more about KYC's Pros and Cons. CryptoRiya is a great project that is why I want to know more about how they will make things simple and easy.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

So... do you have anything ready? If you had anything ready I'm sure you wouldn't need an ICO, you'd just release your product and get paid by the fee.
If you need an ICO, then you need money to work on your project. In that case, can you convience me that you'll be able to accomplish what you're promising?
As you have said dude, the purpose of ICO is to raise fun to implement the project. They have ICO so it means they need the money for this project. Every project has no 100% guarantee that will be successful but through hard work, promotions and belief it will be successful. Be positive.  Wink
Muanna

Activity: 43

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 10:06:04 PM

there are lots of advantage of the crptoriya one off this is the p2p all crypto means to say that the cryptoriya project supports the exchange of any cryptocurrencies around the globe with zero fees,
so is zero fees means for free?
This one applies only in transferring crypto from one wallet to another inside the platform. Sending it to other wallet in other platform will mean payment already. It is normal though it is better than other exchanges though some exchanges implement also the non payment wallet to wallet transfer.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
May 23, 2018, 11:47:05 PM

there are lots of advantage of the crptoriya one off this is the p2p all crypto means to say that the cryptoriya project supports the exchange of any cryptocurrencies around the globe with zero fees,
so is zero fees means for free?
This one applies only in transferring crypto from one wallet to another inside the platform. Sending it to other wallet in other platform will mean payment already. It is normal though it is better than other exchanges though some exchanges implement also the non payment wallet to wallet transfer.
I would agree with some point but the thing here is are all countries will adopt crypto to cash system? Coz some countries will restricting this kind of technologies in the future, that's why they need to adopt a system that is something better for them.

SeanWayne

Activity: 94
Merit: 7

View Profile
May 23, 2018, 11:50:14 PM

So... do you have anything ready? If you had anything ready I'm sure you wouldn't need an ICO, you'd just release your product and get paid by the fee.
If you need an ICO, then you need money to work on your project. In that case, can you convience me that you'll be able to accomplish what you're promising?
As you have said dude, the purpose of ICO is to raise fun to implement the project. They have ICO so it means they need the money for this project. Every project has no 100% guarantee that will be successful but through hard work, promotions and belief it will be successful. Be positive.  Wink
So the positive thing here is the project they want to raise funds is to help their developer to build a software that will manifest the needs of blockchain. Every ICO has a big impact on our society so better look for a promising ICO just like this.
ANGELA07

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:26:27 AM

as I read in white paper Cryptoriya allowed users to exchange their any crypto curency in real time.
The users can spend or withdraw in the ATM and does not need to maintain a minimum balance.
I must say sounds good, unlike in my country you need to maintain a minumum balance of 2k 5k 10k peso but
if you have no money to maintain this kind of amount and you need the bank for remittance and now your card is closed,
now they have Cryptoriya is the first blockchain offer this to make a new platform an easy access and less effort.
usercryptomany

Activity: 462
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:29:48 AM

as I read in white paper Cryptoriya allowed users to exchange their any crypto curency in real time.
The users can spend or withdraw in the ATM and does not need to maintain a minimum balance.
I must say sounds good, unlike in my country you need to maintain a minumum balance of 2k 5k 10k peso but
if you have no money to maintain this kind of amount and you need the bank for remittance and now your card is closed,
now they have Cryptoriya is the first blockchain offer this to make a new platform an easy access and less effort.

I agree with you . this project provides excellent opportunities and solves many problems . I hope for stable work in the future . I live in Russia and have faced similar problems . I wish the project good luck
jakjak000

Activity: 50

View Profile
May 24, 2018, 04:34:30 AM

Thank you for imparting your ideas about KYC and how the system will possibly work without KYC. Please let the information flow. I am monitoring this conversation to be able to understand more about KYC's Pros and Cons. CryptoRiya is a great project that is why I want to know more about how they will make things simple and easy.

Criptoriya says we can cash out our money without using of KYC, but this  is important, this is to identifying and verifying the client
 they used this to refer the bank and to anti laundering regulations which governs the activities.
 So what are you promising to entrust our money to be safe and to avoid this money laundering.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: