Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 10:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Cassy14

Activity: 237
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

what happened to the issues with the fees?
are they come to down and make the fees cheaper?
i just want to know coz this really disturb me.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 08:08:51 PM

Being the first blockchain based technology cryptocurrency exchange, CryptoRiya made it possible to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world the 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. In addition to this, by having this debit card that CryptoRiya provided, it is a lot easier to really have instant cash. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for making these things possible.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 31, 2018, 10:35:49 PM

Reading the Whitepaper you can really get the pride of this project. First lets get to know what Cryptoriya is!

Cryptoriya; A Global decentralize network of Cash-Out Any CryptoCurrency! Zero Fees, Peer to Peer & Peer to Exchange based on deep research. -whitepaper

With all this how do Cryptoriya earn? Basically you will buy the Cryptoriya Card, either the regular or the luxury versions. There are charges on certain transaction but all in all it is highly convincing. The no KYC feature of Cryptoriya is something that most investors are looking for since they want to maintain their anonymity. Another issue is on taxes. With Cryptoriya, you will not need to be afraid of spending your cryptocurrency to buy or exchange for cash, anytime, anywhere.
For the issuance of cards i believe there will be KYC. It is important and i think i’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Ya right. Since cryptocurrency is not taxable so users will be exempted from taxes. Another good thing also is they will be accepting thousands of cryptocurrency which will favor crypto users.
Yaiko08

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 02:51:33 AM

I hope the project could always run smoothly and hopefully the expected targets could be achieved easily.
Laurensa

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:25:42 AM

I hope the project could always run smoothly and hopefully the expected targets could be achieved easily.
if the team involved is always working with the spirit and compact I think this project will be successful because this project will be successful depending on the team involved how will work.
shourisha

Activity: 32

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:06:06 AM

Reading the Whitepaper you can really get the pride of this project. First lets get to know what Cryptoriya is!

Cryptoriya; A Global decentralize network of Cash-Out Any CryptoCurrency! Zero Fees, Peer to Peer & Peer to Exchange based on deep research. -whitepaper

With all this how do Cryptoriya earn? Basically you will buy the Cryptoriya Card, either the regular or the luxury versions. There are charges on certain transaction but all in all it is highly convincing. The no KYC feature of Cryptoriya is something that most investors are looking for since they want to maintain their anonymity. Another issue is on taxes. With Cryptoriya, you will not need to be afraid of spending your cryptocurrency to buy or exchange for cash, anytime, anywhere.
For the issuance of cards i believe there will be KYC. It is important and i think i’ve read it also in their whitepaper. Ya right. Since cryptocurrency is not taxable so users will be exempted from taxes. Another good thing also is they will be accepting thousands of cryptocurrency which will favor crypto users.
No KYC needed for regular debit card but there will be remote KYC for the luxury debit card. If the transaction really doesn't involve banks, then there is a possibility of tax free transaction BUT even remittances or money transfer transactions usually have doc stamp though that's very minimal percentage.
AlexSimion

Activity: 1078
Merit: 210

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:18:04 AM

The telegram link is not working , can u update it ?

1004leirbag714

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:39:06 PM

Being the first blockchain based technology cryptocurrency exchange, CryptoRiya made it possible to cash within minutes from anywhere in the world the 1600+ cryptocurrency or token in a single platform. In addition to this, by having this debit card that CryptoRiya provided, it is a lot easier to really have instant cash. Thanks to CryptoRiya Team for making these things possible.
Well, this project of CriptoRiya is a big help for the crypto currency holders because they can withdraw anytime they want globaly without any hasle even paying parking area and buying groceries. Well i will choose to use the luxury card compare to debit card that will sure gave more benefits to users.
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

what happened to the issues with the fees?
are they come to down and make the fees cheaper?
i just want to know coz this really disturb me.

There will be a fee first for purchasing the cryptoriya card. Next the fee will be depending on the transactions you will be using with the cryptoriya card and the type of card that you have. An example of the charges will be on ATM withdrawal, there will be 2% fee on the regular card while the luxury card will only be charged 1% per withdrawal. I believe that the fees are relatively cheap compared to the privilege that a cryptoriya card holder will have.
junior002

Activity: 83

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:24:28 PM

There are a lot of great things to discuss about cryptoriya and what I really like about the project is the Cryptoriya wallet. As stated in the whitepaper, there are a lot of wallet available for each cryptocurrencies out there. However it cannot hold every coins available with new tokens and cryptocurrency being developed or available in the market. Cryptoriya wallet will be your all in one wallet. It will have all your different cryptocurrencies in one wallet. Good thing is the security is not compromised. With a very high security procedure and using cold wallet, Cryptoriya wallet is the only cryptowallet you will need in the future.

I like the cryptoriya wallet as well, however I'm not quite sure if its safe to have everything under one wallet. As they say don't put all the eggs in one basket. Although Cryptoriya wallet has a very high security feature, I believe that it will also be subjected to hackers in the future. The project is really great and many people will surely invest with cryptoriya and although I have my doubts the convenience of using Cryptoriya wallet outweighs my doubts of not using it.
yrrehc16

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 03:28:14 PM

August 14 is the final day of sale,
there are few people doubting that date.
so many followers are looking forward of a day or 3 sold out.
there are too many phase for this ICO, but i think they will all go on the flow.
joeljames23

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:02:27 PM

WHITEPAPER CONTENT!!!!
kindly read the best out of it!

| Contents |
1. Introduction to Cryptoriya... 3
2. The Cryptoriya Function ... 5
I. P2P System... 5
a. Cryptoriya Wallet... 5
b. P2P Exchange... 7
II. P2E System……………………………………………….......................................................................... 9
a. Crypto to Crypto…………………………………………………………………………………………………. 10
b. Crypto to Cash ……………………………….…………………………………………………………………. 12
c. Crypto to Bank Account ….………………………………………………………………………………… 14
d. Crypto to Card Top-Up………………………………………………………………………………………. 16
III. The Cryptoriya Card……………….………………………………………………………………………………………. 17
a. Card Variety …………………………………………………………………………………………………….. 19
b. Loading Card………………………………………………………………………………………………………. 20
c. Payment System Process ………………………………………………………………………………….. 21
d. Example - ETH-Funded Purchase with CRYPTORIYA Card ………………..………………... 22
3. Cryptoriya Technology and MVP............................................................................ ...................... 23
Design and Approach... 23
Development Roadmap... 25
4. Cryptoriya Initial Coin Offering... 27
I. Highlights of Cryptoriya ICO............................................................................ ....... 27
II. Cryptoriya Token Creation, Reserves & Breakdown.............................................. 27
III. Use of Funds... 28
IV. Pre-Ico Participation and Bonuses ........................................................................ 29
V. CRYPTORIYA Token Benefits……………………………………………….……………………………… 30
5. Roadmap... 31
6. Team... 32
7. Conclusion... 38

remember that the bset thing to do is first read the white paper for you to understand the project.
their innovation in the world.
their mission and vision and what the project is all about the can give the world a big lead through technology.
It's nice to see that you've already read the whole white paper of cryptoriya, it means that you are interested with this project very much like many others,.. And we can't blame you and others for that because of this project has a lot to offer for all cryptocurrency user's, i don't have many coins/token but I'd like to have cryptoriya luxury card soon so i can experience to have such a good benifit's from this card...
Wakhid Mukti

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:15:06 PM

WHITEPAPER CONTENT!!!!
kindly read the best out of it!

| Contents |
1. Introduction to Cryptoriya... 3
2. The Cryptoriya Function ... 5
I. P2P System... 5
a. Cryptoriya Wallet... 5
b. P2P Exchange... 7
II. P2E System……………………………………………….......................................................................... 9
a. Crypto to Crypto…………………………………………………………………………………………………. 10
b. Crypto to Cash ……………………………….…………………………………………………………………. 12
c. Crypto to Bank Account ….………………………………………………………………………………… 14
d. Crypto to Card Top-Up………………………………………………………………………………………. 16
III. The Cryptoriya Card……………….………………………………………………………………………………………. 17
a. Card Variety …………………………………………………………………………………………………….. 19
b. Loading Card………………………………………………………………………………………………………. 20
c. Payment System Process ………………………………………………………………………………….. 21
d. Example - ETH-Funded Purchase with CRYPTORIYA Card ………………..………………... 22
3. Cryptoriya Technology and MVP............................................................................ ...................... 23
Design and Approach... 23
Development Roadmap... 25
4. Cryptoriya Initial Coin Offering... 27
I. Highlights of Cryptoriya ICO............................................................................ ....... 27
II. Cryptoriya Token Creation, Reserves & Breakdown.............................................. 27
III. Use of Funds... 28
IV. Pre-Ico Participation and Bonuses ........................................................................ 29
V. CRYPTORIYA Token Benefits……………………………………………….……………………………… 30
5. Roadmap... 31
6. Team... 32
7. Conclusion... 38

remember that the bset thing to do is first read the white paper for you to understand the project.
their innovation in the world.
their mission and vision and what the project is all about the can give the world a big lead through technology.

Nah that was good point though. It is not about are they are like it or not, if we want to know more about project second rules is read whitepaper (first rules was depend on individual opinion)

lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:25:41 PM

There are a lot of great things to discuss about cryptoriya and what I really like about the project is the Cryptoriya wallet. As stated in the whitepaper, there are a lot of wallet available for each cryptocurrencies out there. However it cannot hold every coins available with new tokens and cryptocurrency being developed or available in the market. Cryptoriya wallet will be your all in one wallet. It will have all your different cryptocurrencies in one wallet. Good thing is the security is not compromised. With a very high security procedure and using cold wallet, Cryptoriya wallet is the only cryptowallet you will need in the future.

I like the cryptoriya wallet as well, however I'm not quite sure if its safe to have everything under one wallet. As they say don't put all the eggs in one basket. Although Cryptoriya wallet has a very high security feature, I believe that it will also be subjected to hackers in the future. The project is really great and many people will surely invest with cryptoriya and although I have my doubts the convenience of using Cryptoriya wallet outweighs my doubts of not using it.

I believe that cryptoriya wallet is secure enough to protect our cryptocurrencies. The project is really something to look forward too. We do acknowledge that the need for cryptocurrency exchange to money is high and the no KYC feature of Cryptoriya will be its edge over other competitors in the industry.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 04:31:32 PM

there are too many phase for this ICO, but i think they will all go on the flow.

It is normal for projects like these to have multiple target date on its ICO sale. As they say, the early bird catches the early worm. You can see the prices and the benefits or promo offered to the earliest investors are quite profitable and it reduces as the number of investors increases. This will give us some mentality to invest early than later to enjoy more discount and benefit on the project.
Flygonz

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 06:38:52 PM

Hello everyone!

Just wanting to remind all of you  that CryptoRiya's 50% bonus for buying CIYA tokens.

Here's the twitter/link https://twitter.com/cryptoriya

Don't miss this wonderful opportunity of getting 50% bonus when you buy CIYA tokens.

To buy, visit https://www.cryptoriya.io 

Visit  https://t.me/cryptoriya  to join our telegram community

Thank you for sharing us this good news. The crypto riya project tokeb is sale up to 50 percent,
i am so sure that there will be a lot of people that will register and invest to the cryptoriya project platform.
baccar

Activity: 210

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 07:50:39 PM

The thread of Arabic translation of Cryptoriya ANN

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4401779.msg39167896#msg39167896
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 08:25:38 PM

It is normal for projects like these to have multiple target date on its ICO sale. As they say, the early bird catches the early worm. You can see the prices and the benefits or promo offered to the earliest investors are quite profitable and it reduces as the number of investors increases. This will give us some mentality to invest early than later to enjoy more discount and benefit on the project.
Agree with you buddy. Early birds always get the best of the morning. When it comes to ICOs, companies always incentivize the first investors who will buy their tokens and always, the pre-sale gives more discounts plus bonus. Better be early than sorry.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

Cryptoriya Project is aiming to be a remittance center like a platform where you can encash your cryptocurrency whenever or wherever you like in the world. Is there any minimum cash out or maximum cash out for those people who are trying to use their platform?
This project does not just aiming to become a global remittance but it will use the economic trend which is cryptocurrency to remit, withdraw and exchange across the borders of the world.
I just dont know if CryptoRiya will offer a minimum amount of charges from their user. But in my opinion, it is good if we can set the time interval of remittance to the exact payment in order to make a transaction successful.

Conceptually, svendoto has a point there in terms of CryptoRiya wanting to be global (though not directly as remittances) but of an exchange that you can cash-out any (yes any crypotcurrency, in the sense that the currency should be listed in CryptoRiya) cryptocurrency anytime, anywhere.

Charges and Fees are always a part of any services such an exchange, and according to CryptoRiya's whitepaper, ATM Withdrawal Fees will be 2% for regular CryptoRiya Debit Cards and 1% for the luxury ones (which will require a KYC).
Essentially, they have the good point about CryptoRiya. Svendoto and Jlimao28 had the same point when we look at it. CryptoRiya is a global remittance that uses cryptocurrency to withdraw and exchange with fiat currency. In over 1600 currencies, transaction will become more convenient to the people. We will not depend anymore to the remittances that we have seen locally because CryptoRiya will make a one way remittance center worldwide.
That's the greatest thing that we have now we can explore the world of crypto and the amazing part here is we can cash out anytime anywhere in the world using our favorite cryptocurrency. I hope they can offer more features. Are they going to make an MVP platform?
There should be a minimum I believe, for maximum, there shouldn't be but I believe there will be for their card users. If it's crypto to bank account or cash, you should be careful since gov't are monitoring those. Unusually big amounts are red flags.

CryptoRiya's concept of crypto to cash anywhere is really great. I think it will boost the value of cryptocurrency more. However, I do hope that the charges or fees will be minimal as it will be too burdensome if I will be charge every transaction. As such I might as well withdraw a bigger amount of money for my use.

Yes, it is great! Imagine that you have your crypto in your card and anytime you want it to be converted to cash, it is possible. What a convenience! I am looking forward also for lesser fees so we can really enjoy our crypto on our purchases. Really it is CryptoRiya Team made it possible! Thank you!
nabilapimpo

Activity: 602

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 02:12:15 AM

many who gave positive comments towards this project and many also expect the best from this project and hopefully make a lot of support for this project so that the future can be smoothly and progressively developed.

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: