Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 05:44:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡[ANN]⚡CryptoRiya 💰 Crypto to Cash Anywhere Without any Bank 🗼Exchange Live 🗼  (Read 70485 times)
Bacchu

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 12:38:54 PM

What a joke!! I think I found a bug

This is sr member signature code,but When I click here its taking me Lala world ( https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2268691.0)  announcement thread!!

Take necessary step asap. This kind of bug is really bad for a project.

I think I have to make this on "up" status until they have corrected this error. I have tried it and I found out that the error was true. But can you edit it first on your signature code first to correct it? Simply replace the link with "https://www.cryptoriya.io".

Finally I did it. I dont know all is well or net.please check my code and help me.I also DM bounty manager about it but not yet found any response about it!! hope someone will take a look in this problem.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gibreil

Activity: 805
Merit: 26

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 01:35:43 PM

GOOD NEWS: I got my attention on this kindly check out or visit their twitter account hope you will be interested.

OUR ICO IS RATED POSITIVE FROM ALL RATING AGENCY ✅✅

Get 50% bonus ✳️ Join us now ✅ https://www.cryptoriya.io/

#TokenSale #tokens #cryptoriya #btc #eth #ico #presale #bitcoin #ethereum #ciya

https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1006578163139338240
Hm. It seems like there are many ICO ratings that this project got and it is wonderful to see that there are high rates in their community. Though ICO ratings have been paid, it can also attract some investors who are searching for an awesome project. For sure, one of the basis that some looks for is ICO rating.

▀   ▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄          E X C H A S E   |   S I G N    U P          ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀   ▀▀   ▀
▄▄▄▄▄                 All-in-One FinTech Ecosystem                 ▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄     [   FACEBOOK   ] [    TWITTER    ] [   TELEGRAM   ]     ▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀
kwendy

Activity: 115
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 01:49:46 PM

The new blockchain of Cryptoriya is very unique interesting.

I have some few question, what is the guarantee that the money we

will sent is received to the intended recipient?
In my opinion, it is good to have confirmation address to the sender and reciever of the money. Just like the remittance center in my place, they usually send a message to the sender and receiver of the transaction. If that happens, both parties have confirmation that their transaction is in process.
That was right, in that aspect the receivers will easily tract if the sender will send the money.
In this process that if the people want to send money outside the country or using the card that provided by the CryptoRiya, they will easily receive and check if the money was being delivered.
Not all remittance center has a confirmation that the recipient receive but sometimes if the money is came from people who live outside the country is also a has a bad experience in getting their money, i think CryptoRiya is one of the best project that using card they can withdraw their crypto without any bank anytime.
ahmad511

Activity: 14

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

I am review in white paper on your project, It is actually interesting!
lionjuvs08

Activity: 159
Merit: 7

ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:28:43 PM

CryptoRiya Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Crypto-Currency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any crypto-currency within minutes around the world which will make any crypto-currency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

source: https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya

Nice, what is your rating for this project? I believe that this projects deserves a high rating since it is very practical and relevant to cryptocurrency users. This project has a real world function unlike some new start ups with very irrelevant concept. I would like to hear more news about Cryptoriya.

If i will be given a chance to rate the crypto.riya.project platform i will rate this project 9/10,
why? Is it because of the features of the cryptoriya project platform like it has an ability that can hold all the cryptocurrencies that you have and also you can exchange it easily everytime you wanted too.

For me its a 10/10 project. Why? Because it caters both regular users and high end users. It offers a wide range of crypto currency exchanges and even has its own wallet for all type of crypto currency. The project aims to make it easier for crypto currency holder to convert their coins/token into cash or simply purchase using your cryptoriya card.

I have to agree with you there. Its a 10 over 10 for me as well. The project is really a perfect solution for our current need of a fast exchange anytime anywhere and more. Cryptoriya is such a great project and I am looking forward for its success.
Same vote here, 10/10 because they have a good platform that i am sure they can easily shown and launch. they want to make the life of the crypto holder be easier in changing their crypto to cash without hassle too.

_________▂▂ ▃]▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █►  arizn  ◄█ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂▂_________
A TOKENISED CROWD FUNDING PLATFORM
PRE-ICO: 40% BONUS at www.arizn.network[/center
reme.auditor

Activity: 161
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 02:40:27 PM

CryptoRiya Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website https://findico.io/ico/cryptoriya Findico.io is a leading cryptocurrency and ICOs portal. Whether you are already involved with ICO or other cryptocurrencies or just want to get into it, Findico.io is a resource to keep updated. ICO rating platform supported by investors and financial experts and users. Findico.io mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success. We also offer a whitelabel platform for ICO projects (Wallet, tokensale system, smart contract, audit and etc) to present themselves to potential users. We have steadily increased the quantity and the quality of information required from ICO projects and we will continue to do so to help this new industry flourish.

Cryptoriya is the first blockchain based technology where users can exchange any cryptocurrency to cash within minutes from anywhere globally. CryptoRiya is a platform for the future of Crypto-Currency that enables anyone to spend, withdraw, sell, buy & sends any crypto-currency anywhere globally without any bank account. While existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time, our team is up to build a secure, useful, & easy-to-use product based on Ethereum Blockchain. It will include easy Crypto-Currency to cash payments and even a digital arbitration system. At the end, our aim is to make any crypto-currency usable in daily life & getting cash from any crypto-currency within minutes around the world which will make any crypto-currency genuinely efficient, transparent, and reliable.

Nice, what is your rating for this project? I believe that this projects deserves a high rating since it is very practical and relevant to cryptocurrency users. This project has a real world function unlike some new start ups with very irrelevant concept. I would like to hear more news about Cryptoriya.

If i will be given a chance to rate the crypto.riya.project platform i will rate this project 9/10,
why? Is it because of the features of the cryptoriya project platform like it has an ability that can hold all the cryptocurrencies that you have and also you can exchange it easily everytime you wanted too.

For me its a 10/10 project. Why? Because it caters both regular users and high end users. It offers a wide range of crypto currency exchanges and even has its own wallet for all type of crypto currency. The project aims to make it easier for crypto currency holder to convert their coins/token into cash or simply purchase using your cryptoriya card.

I have to agree with you there. Its a 10 over 10 for me as well. The project is really a perfect solution for our current need of a fast exchange anytime anywhere and more. Cryptoriya is such a great project and I am looking forward for its success.
Same vote here, 10/10 because they have a good platform that i am sure they can easily shown and launch. they want to make the life of the crypto holder be easier in changing their crypto to cash without hassle too.

That is great. I think you can see that Cryptoriya is receiving a high ICO rating from different websites as well. This is only to be expected since investors do know when they see a good investment. Their are no negative feedback so far with this project and all I can see are positive ones. This only shows that the demand for this type of platform and project is really high and that it is really appreciated by crypto currency users. More power to cryptoriya.
Greninja

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:34:07 PM

An excerpt from the WhitePaper:

In starting, cryptoriya converts 600+ cryptocurrency to your required cryptocurrency & we aim to capture around 100% availability of cryptocurrency within the 1st year.

Cryptoriya provides you this service in many ways like - cryptocurrency to cryptocurrency, cryptocurrency to any wallet, cryptocurrency to any bank
account, cryptocurrency to a debit card, cryptocurrency to cash.

A very ambitious target, yet a very noble part of CryptoRiya.

With many people nowadays not simply depending on bitcoin but with many other altcoins around, CryptoRiya will be the best bet to easily convert our coins into fiat currency.

And if they are indeed able to secure channels that will allow any cryptocurrency to be wired to our bank accounts anytime, anywhere, then there's no doubt CryptoRiya is in for a major vote of confidence.
There are some incidents that we want to convert our cryptocurrency into fiat currency but we need to exchange it first in bitcoin and ethereum. It is hassle to exchange since we need to go first in an online market before we get our fiat. If CryptoRiya can change different cryptocurrencies into fiat currency then it will become easy for us to withdraw our money.

that would really be favorable for cryptoholders and supporters if we can easily convert our cryptocurrency into fiat without passing ethereum or bitcoin, that would save us some transaction fees.  in my country it is only bitcoin that i can convert to fiat and the spread between buying and selling is very big but you don't have a choice if you don't have anyone to have a peer to peer transaction.

True, this project is really favorable for cryptoholders and investors. That is why I believe that this project will be gaining a lot of support from us and the investors.
You are right, and not only for us who want to have involve on the CriptoRiya's project, but i think this project will also want to make the people encourage through blockchain technology and make them easily use the crypto currency.

That's the reason why I said that it will open doors for us to spread awareness to all the persons we know. When the cryptocurrency can be easily converted to fiat money, then we can encourage everyone to use it. This will really simplify the process of using cryptocurrency.
We all know that not all people want to involve at crypto currwncy, we are all here to support this project and spread the knowledge, the benefits and the advantages of using the card of CryptoRiya as well.

I definitely agree with you sir/maam that we must support this on of a kind project
because also of the unique characteristic of the cryptoriya project platform and most of the investors will have their benefits from this project.
onionpealer

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:33:53 PM

I've seen this in their twitter account i caught my attention on this,

"CRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours!  The CRYPTORIYA team truCRYPTORIYA is thrilled to announce that we hit our goal of 50,000 participants in 26–27 hours! "

hope many investors caught the attention to learn and invest this kind of project.

kindly visit: https://twitter.com/cryptoriya/status/1000993358163120129
Is that 50,000 participants are the number of investors also? If yes, it is great to know that many people are interesting in CryptoRiya. Well, it is not a big deal since this project is useful to the economy. I believe that if CryptoRiya will do a better job and attract many investors at the same time, this project will go to the moon!
If this 50K participants of CryptoRiya are really investors, as of now, the team will raise up the token sale. I think it will also helps a lot for this project to easily launch. Imagine, only 7 days they will consume to finish their ICO, if ever they are bullish by these participants.
As of now, I am planning to give some of my accounts at their ICO. Hopefully, it will bear some fruits.

Make sure you buy up lots of CryptoRiya, a few thousand would be a good start. I bought a bunch no too long ago and might just buy some more.
cryp24x

Activity: 1190
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:30:29 PM

That is great. I think you can see that Cryptoriya is receiving a high ICO rating from different websites as well. This is only to be expected since investors do know when they see a good investment. Their are no negative feedback so far with this project and all I can see are positive ones. This only shows that the demand for this type of platform and project is really high and that it is really appreciated by crypto currency users. More power to cryptoriya.

This is great news for all! I am glad that people really appreciate what is CryptoRiya project is all about. The simplest way of converting our cryptocurrency to cash without any bank. That is a great deal and all of us will benefit from this concept. I am looking forward to the project's success.
Umamisnack

Activity: 60

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:38:30 AM

This is a very good project, many people want to exchange the crypto currency with minimal commissions, which means that the project will be in demand, which will lead to success.
I agree that this platform will be in demand in case they are able to provide lower fees as well as all the services they mentioned in the whitepaper since all those services provide practicality to crypto users.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:43:06 AM

I became interested in this project. Administrators want to have introducers and arrange a bounty and airdrop

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Gabriellla

Activity: 214

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:37:33 AM

I believe that this project is not reaching much attention. I hope that people take time to read what CryptoRiya is and appreciate how it help us have easier access to crypto to cash exchange in the future and the other stuffs that cryptoriya has to offer.
BitKinginfinity

Activity: 67
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:14:28 PM

In any business there is always a competition. I would like to ask you guys if you have encountered any company that offer similar services as what Cryptoriya offers? Currently how long does it take you to convert your crypto currencies to cash? What are the common problems you usually encounter in exchanging crypto to cash? Hope we can explore this topic as it is relevant to see why Cryptoriya is really such a great company and a very wise investment as well.
PriyaAust

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:22:04 PM

Good morning, all. I joined this project. I am interested to watch how the founders realize the idea.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:22:37 PM

I certainly agree with this. It will not only boost the value of Cryptocurrency but the world will really see how it works and how it can be very beneficial to everyone. By this moment, they will have the idea of using their acquired cryptocurrency applicable to every transaction online.

It is very beneficial for us because the crypto riya project platform was being created for the investors to be less hassle in using the crypto currencies and mostly having a one card wallet.
Alonczek

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:14:38 PM

This is a very good project, many people want to exchange the crypto currency with minimal commissions, which means that the project will be in demand, which will lead to success.
I wonder, what will be the use of their token Riya? If it will be used in the platform it will have a chance to grow in value, if not i dont know if it will be worth it to invest in their tokens. But anyway, aside from that the platform itself offers good services.
LetsTossCoin

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:40:42 PM

I believe that this project is not reaching much attention. I hope that people take time to read what CryptoRiya is and appreciate how it help us have easier access to crypto to cash exchange in the future and the other stuffs that cryptoriya has to offer.

What makes you say that? So many people now are talking about this project and some investors show their interest. CryptoRiya platform will give us the many benefits as users. This will make our life easier and will surely give us the freedom to do transactions using the CryptoRiya card.
lucky.mandy

Activity: 80

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:10:20 PM

Here are the easy steps to convert crypto to cash using Cryptoriya
1. Visit the App or cryptoriya website and select the currency you wish to exchange.
2. Location Selection. Select the country and city where you want to receive the cash.
3. Enter the amounts. Cryptoriya will automatically check the available cash limits of the agent in the city you selected. Enter any amount between the minimum and maximum limits.
4. Send the cryptocurrency. Send the deposit amount to the displayed address and wait for confirmation on the blockchain network. Once confirmed notification will be sent via sms and email.
5. Visit our nearby location. Users visit the nearest agent/cash point location and provide the transaction number and 8 digit pin. The agent will check the details and request for OTP.
6. Receive the cash. Once the verification is completed, the agent will give the cash to the user and transaction is completed.

It is easy to follow and to understand the process of converting crypto to cash using cryptoriya.
Thanks for your information! It will help us to unlock our ignorance on how we can withdraw using CryptoRiya. My question is, what will happen if you send it in a wrong country? Will we retrieve our funds if it will happen to us? I want to ask this because sometimes, there are unfortunate cases that we click with a wrong one. Sometimes, there are malfunctions with our computer and android phone that will result for us to have a mistake on withdrawal.

Mistakes can happen during the encoding of details. Let us say with your example, you have put the wrong country. I think in this case, you will not be able to encash your crypto immediately since you made a gross mistake. Remember in the 3rd step, Cryptoriya will be checking the availability and limit of the available cash with the agents from the city you have selected, then on the 5th step you will need to visit the agent personally. I am not sure if the location can be easily changed but I think you can contact customer service if this happens.
feykbernard

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:13:11 PM

I like the idea of having a cryptocurrency wallet that can store almost all kinds of coins. And the amazing feature also is that we can convert our token into cash instantly. We don't need to transfer it in exchange and sell it for Bitcoin then convert into cash.
Nhebu

Activity: 616
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:22:35 PM

The new blockchain of Cryptoriya is very unique interesting.

I have some few question, what is the guarantee that the money we

will sent is received to the intended recipient?
In my opinion, it is good to have confirmation address to the sender and reciever of the money. Just like the remittance center in my place, they usually send a message to the sender and receiver of the transaction. If that happens, both parties have confirmation that their transaction is in process.
That was right, in that aspect the receivers will easily tract if the sender will send the money.
In this process that if the people want to send money outside the country or using the card that provided by the CryptoRiya, they will easily receive and check if the money was being delivered.
Absolutely! I think we can verify it through the use of email or text messages. This kind of verification will help us to track our money using reference number, date of transaction and address. It will give us also an assurance that the what remitted was successfully goes to the receiver of the money. It is good also if there is a follow up message that confirms the transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 »
  Print  

Jump to: