Bitcoin Forum
July 03, 2024, 12:59:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [ICO] [AIRDROP] MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs  (Read 9415 times)
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

MUXE - Real Estate Assets Platform

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:31:42 PM

I see the total supply of coins is very much for the coin sale program, but the price of the coins is quite cheap, what if there are unsold coins? whether to burn

Hi Dimyumy17, thank you for noticing. We do have a unique way of introducing our project and with that our token allocation. However we are working via a milestone principe so therefor all tokens will be divided correctly over time. We will not burn tokens because our platform will provide a lot of ecommerce opportuntities. Therefor we hold the remaining tokens for the platform.

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:32:20 PM

wow project with concept and benefits very good. the real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. the MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity. with the support of a professional team and also well organized I think this project will run and be realized well. hopefully this project can be as successful as expected.

Great comment Fireituaku, did you already sign up on https://www.muxe.online?

Join the discussion about Blockchain & Real Estate! | MUXE - innovative platform for all real estate needs | www.muxe.io
MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:32:41 PM

Great project, I'm here to deliver amazing news! You are now listed on ICOStream as well!
https://icostream.org/ico/muxe/

Thank you very much for sharing Icostream. We highly appreciate this.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:33:56 PM

Seems like a great project right from the get-go…. I have a question of you though, do you have any plans on launching a full-scale social media campaign? I reckon this project needs more eyes on it…

We are trying to improve on our marketing at the moment. We have been putting our focus on the development process more then the marketing aspect. However we are now planning to focus on marketing more. In case you have any good suggestions please dont hesitate to let us know.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:34:21 PM

I really love this project and the idea behind it. This is a tough market to raise money though. Make sure to take your time!

Great words Lekleklek please sign up on https://www.muxe.online

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:34:55 PM

wow project with concept and benefits very good. the real estate business is uncharted by blockchain technology, and this project provides a solution to the problem. the MUXE platform provides secure and transparent authenticity. with the support of a professional team and also well organized I think this project will run and be realized well. hopefully this project can be as successful as expected.
In addition, there are a lot of scammers in this area who are conducting unfair deals and I think the project will be able to solve this problem.

I totally agree with you. That is why we focus more on development than marketing so that we proof our loyalty to the community.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:35:29 PM

I really love this project and the idea behind it. This is a tough market to raise money though. Make sure to take your time!
Yes, it will not be easy for the team to do it. But in any case, this is a very promising idea and if everything turns out then the price of the token will quickly fly to the moon.

It is a hard goal but we are working on this very hard. We are making great progress and we use the "One step at a day" principe to get where we need to be.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:35:52 PM

This is a good idea. A huge market of trillions of dollars needs a modern and safe platform. I think if the guys do it all, they may well occupy most of the market.

Mass adoption will be the key of success in this industry.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:36:54 PM

Is the project already registered as a legal entity? And if so, in which country? I think for this activity will require obtaining licenses

Hello Snos-Boss, yes we are registered under the name of MUXE B.V operating under the Dutch laws.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:38:22 PM

You are right. I see many of the features offered on this platform cover a wide range of products and services.

In addition, there are a lot of scammers in this area who are conducting unfair deals and I think the project will be able to solve this problem.
Hopefully. I think the team has also thought about it and of course they have also prepared a solution for it, and one of them by using blockchain technology.

We are introducing a lot of developments to show our loyalty to the community. This is the first step to mark our feet on the ground. We will make decisions carefully to determine the best results for the longterm of MUXE.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:39:00 PM

Seems like a great project right from the get-go…. I have a question of you though, do you have any plans on launching a full-scale social media campaign? I reckon this project needs more eyes on it…
Well for this there is a bounty program. It is designed to create a large community around the coin and make the project popular.

We are using bounty programs. Did you know we are launching one within the next 2 days?

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:40:12 PM

You are right. I see many of the features offered on this platform cover a wide range of products and services.

Hopefully. I think the team has also thought about it and of course they have also prepared a solution for it, and one of them by using blockchain technology.

Well, let's see how this will work in practice. Maybe there will be an alpha version for investors or for all users that would help me to understand the product better!

We have recently released our Alpha platform at https://www.muxe.online We are soon doing a massive update that will change the way of ecommerce  online.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:41:15 PM

Beautiful project. It's just a huge market and if the developers get it, the price of the token will go up very quickly. I think even if they take 1% of the market, then growth will be in any case.

1% is enough for a huge marketsize. We are planning our steps carefully to make sure that we have a shot for the longrun.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:42:07 PM

Beautiful project. It's just a huge market and if the developers get it, the price of the token will go up very quickly. I think even if they take 1% of the market, then growth will be in any case.
Well, this is still far away. But in any case, the idea is simply beautiful. I will follow the project. I think this coin should be in my portfolio.

It is far away that we do agree. But we are innovative people with a fresh mindset. We see problems as they come and we will carefully deal with them.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:42:41 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow

Thank you for your gratitude Dorbaraco, that is all that we could wish for right now. Happy to have you with us!

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:43:49 PM

I would like to express my gratitude to the authors of the project. If all conceived is implemented tokens will continue to grow
Much will depend on the team but as for me the idea itself is very promising for me. I will continue to follow the project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.

It will take a lot of time before the price of the token will raise. We dont believe in shortterm success. We are here for the longrun and believe that the developments are most important.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:46:35 PM

Much will depend on the team but as for me the idea itself is very promising for me. I will continue to follow the project. I think the price of the token will quickly go up.
I'll probably start with the bounty program. I think the price of the token will go up quickly before the end of the year.

We have 2 bounty programs running at the moment and the third one is starting tomorrow. Make sure you check them out.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:47:25 PM

Please tell me why I see the airdrop, but I do not see the bounty program? It will still be or has already ended. I would like to take part in the bounty and get my first tokens.

We will soon add them to a special page on our website so that it is easier to find them. Currently you can find them under the blog at https://www.muxe.io/blog

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:47:53 PM

The sales results are quite good and seem to be increasing, this will later be able to achieve the target. The promotion will actively increase the number of investors joining MUXE.

We are able to build and grow on all the support from the audience.

MuxeProject (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2018, 07:48:36 PM

The sales results are quite good and seem to be increasing, this will later be able to achieve the target. The promotion will actively increase the number of investors joining MUXE.
And do not tell me if there are now any discounts for large investors? And what kind of sum should this be? I'm now going to buy tokens for myself.

We have some bonusses at the moment. Simply go to https://www.muxe.io/buy-muxe-tokens to review the packages.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 ... 95 »
  Print  

Jump to: