Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 11:02:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:01:44 PM

Hey, everyone! I think it is a great project with a strong idea and high-qualified team members. I want to get some benefits from this project. Who can help me to get more information about Wulet.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:06:56 PM

Hey, everyone! I think it is a great project with a strong idea and high-qualified team members. I want to get some benefits from this project. Who can help me to get more information about Wulet.
Actually, you can read by yourself the white paper and other additional information from social media or google. I guess you need to make a research and then ask some questions if you don’t get something. What do you want to know exactly?
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Actually, you can read by yourself the white paper and other additional information from social media or google. I guess you need to make a research and then ask some questions if you don’t get something. What do you want to know exactly?
I want to know about opportunities to get free WU-wokens actually. I read information about this project. That’s why I am very interested in it. I see a great potential. So, do you know something about these opportunities that I’ve mentioned before?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:16:41 PM

I want to know about opportunities to get free WU-wokens actually. I read information about this project. That’s why I am very interested in it. I see a great potential. So, do you know something about these opportunities that I’ve mentioned before?
Ok, now I understand what you want. Yes, I know. There are referral and bounty campaigns. It is a nice and easy way to get some tokens. Of course, bounty campaign requires some efforts but referral campaign is really easy. All depends on what do you want to do.
Arguathotsu

Activity: 42

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:32 PM

I rely that the project will satisfy all that has been target!  Good luck guys!
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:22:44 PM

Ok, now I understand what you want. Yes, I know. There are referral and bounty campaigns. It is a nice and easy way to get some tokens. Of course, bounty campaign requires some efforts but referral campaign is really easy. All depends on what do you want to do.
Well, I will be happy to participate in both campaigns. Can you tell me more details about the bounty? How big is the bounty token pool? How much token I could earn?
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:28:19 PM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

That's taking a long time as most consumers have no clue what crypto is nor are they willing to use it for everyday purchases or receive it for that.

nicrnicr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:28:32 PM

Well, I will be happy to participate in both campaigns. Can you tell me more details about the bounty? How big is the bounty token pool? How much token I could earn?
Developers reserved 4% from the common token pool and I guess it is a great amount for a bounty. I guess more information you can get from the Wulet’s bounty thread. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:33:08 PM

Developers reserved 4% from the common token pool and I guess it is a great amount for a bounty. I guess more information you can get from the Wulet’s bounty thread. Here is the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
Thanks for your help. I will definitely read this information. What about the referral campaign? It is still not clear for me. Do you know more about Wulet’s offer?
nicrnicr

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:38:18 PM

Thanks for your help. I will definitely read this information. What about the referral campaign? It is still not clear for me. Do you know more about Wulet’s offer?
You will be able to get a 5% reward from a friend’s purchase of Wu-tokens if you invited him/her. Also, you can get 5% of friend’s reward if you invited him/her into the bounty campaign. Your invited friend will also get reward. I hope you have enough friends that have interest in crypto community.
bonksnp2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:43:26 PM

You will be able to get a 5% reward from a friend’s purchase of Wu-tokens if you invited him/her. Also, you can get 5% of friend’s reward if you invited him/her into the bounty campaign. Your invited friend will also get reward. I hope you have enough friends that have interest in crypto community.
You are absolutely right. I guess it is a great opportunity for both of us. Thank you for your help. I will try to do my best. This project really gives a lot of wonderful opportunities to get additional tokens.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:48:16 PM

Nice idea to make an application to collect and manage all loyalty campaigns. It is a great step to develop this area I think. I guess this idea will be in demand all over the world. Does somebody know about developer’s plan for world expansion?
sacskate

Activity: 994
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:52:14 PM

Hey, it’s a great idea to unite all loyalty programs in one app!
What motivated you on this idea? Why did you decide to do this?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:53:10 PM

Nice idea to make an application to collect and manage all loyalty campaigns. It is a great step to develop this area I think. I guess this idea will be in demand all over the world. Does somebody know about developer’s plan for world expansion?
I can help you. They 3 kinds of scenarios in accordance with raised scenarios. If they raise $7m they are supposed to work with European Union countries, Russia and  CIS countries. In case if they raise $20m they expand to the countries of the European Union, the CIS, Russia and Asia. The aggressive scenario includes $40m raised funds and entering to the developed markets, such as the US, China, the United Kingdom
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 10:58:22 PM

I can help you. They 3 kinds of scenarios in accordance with raised scenarios. If they raise $7m they are supposed to work with European Union countries, Russia and  CIS countries. In case if they raise $20m they expand to the countries of the European Union, the CIS, Russia and Asia. The aggressive scenario includes $40m raised funds and entering to the developed markets, such as the US, China, the United Kingdom
It looks well-though and interesting. I hope developers will have enough sources and investors to make this project popular and well-known all over the world. Good luck, Wulet!
turkiman

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:00:06 PM

very interesting project thread with some complete information of each developed item, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty quite a lot, for the purchase of coins what is the minimum investment limit?

════════⟹  Pro Fish  ⟸════════
The ProFish online marketplace & tournaments
⋄❖⋄ Twitter ⋄❖⋄ Telegram ⋄❖⋄ Facebook ⋄❖⋄ Instagram
RyanPo

Activity: 36

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:15:04 PM

I have sent a demand in telegram, waiting for your reply. Believable website, irreproachable website, a very detailed and profitable plan!
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:19:07 AM

very interesting project thread with some complete information of each developed item, I also see the allocation of funds for bounty quite a lot, for the purchase of coins what is the minimum investment limit?

The minimum investition you can make is 1ETH
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:55:20 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:00:15 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?

This project has a lot of goals, I'll write you the main ones: To help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programs into one easy-to-use application.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: