Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:48:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:05:01 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?

This project has a lot of goals, I'll write you the main ones: To help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programs into one easy-to-use application.

What are you talking about? Can you get more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:10:09 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?

This project has a lot of goals, I'll write you the main ones: To help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programs into one easy-to-use application.

What are you talking about? Can you get more information about this? What tools does the project use to create the best possible conditions?

The project solves a large number of problems that a common user is facing. For example: To popularize the everyday use of cryptocurrency. To create a platform that will allow its users to spend cashback as they wish.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:15:05 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:20:14 AM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry
damniatx_

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:23:54 AM

There are a lot of identical or almost identical projects on the market. But in any case, each of them has some unique features, thanks to which each project has its own supporters and investors.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:25:22 AM

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:30:17 AM

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors

It's very simple, I'll write you 3 points, how it works now: 1. You participate in multiple loyalty programs, where each has their own internal points structure and privileges. 2. The transportation of all your existing bonus cards is inconvenient. 3. You can not use or exchange points received on different programs.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:38:22 AM

I follow a lot of projects through social networks. This project is no exception for me. Who can share information?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:43:16 AM

I follow a lot of projects through social networks. This project is no exception for me. Who can share information?

On the official website of the project there is a large list of information and you can read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you
amanai

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:48:23 AM

On the official website of the project there is a large list of information and you can read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

The site does not have this information, I could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to contact the community
Lionedi

Activity: 375
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:51:30 AM

you can find a lot of information about this project on the official website of the project. you can read white paper, where there is a lot of valuable information about the project. Before that, all the questions you are interested in can be discussed with the managers, or in the telegram of the channel.

BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:53:33 AM

The site does not have this information, I could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to contact the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful
amanai

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 11:58:40 AM

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:03:50 PM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/wulet.io/   https://twitter.com/wulet_io    https://medium.com/@wulet.io
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:42:00 PM

It's very simple, I'll write you 3 points, how it works now: 1. You participate in multiple loyalty programs, where each has their own internal points structure and privileges. 2. The transportation of all your existing bonus cards is inconvenient. 3. You can not use or exchange points received on different programs.

Yes, Klacik is right about our competitors. Wulet will bring innovations in loyalty and bonus' programs. The company will create its own internal exchange, where clients will be able to purchase bonus points of
any loyalty programme in exchange for WU-tokens. That's make our project different from our competitors.
WULET
Copper Member

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:39:50 PM

WULET
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:59:25 AM

Do I understand correctly that this project turns out to be a closed system of financial circulation. That is, all financial assets are circulating within a single project, right?
What exactly do you mean? What does a closed system mean, can you explain it in a simpler language?
Well, I meant that you earn loyalty bonuses and then you can implement them within the framework of this platform and again get loyalty points for it. This is what I meant by a closed system.
And you meant it, but then you are absolutely right. This is exactly such a system. And it's actually great that you can realize your loyalty points not only within the same campaign.
I am particularly interested in partners at the moment, who are already ready to work with this platform. Can you find out more about this?

We can't tell about partners yet - we have a few negotiations at the moment. Stay tuned!
WULET
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:23:51 PM

Expansion to additional markets

Marketing constitutes the main part of WULET expenditures. We are planning to introduce the platform to the markets of different countries, and though each of them requires its own language localization and legal adaptation, the programme core will remain the same.

We are also planning to regulate the number of countries of WULET presence depending on the volume of funds raised during the tokensale.

WULET
Copper Member

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 02:38:28 PM

Does anybody knows something about the sales? I can’t find current information. Does it is started? I really like wulet and want to participate in sales.

Current stage is a pre-sale. To participate in campaign you should sign up at https://account.wulet.io/ and fill the whitelist form.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 11:52:33 PM

I am so inspired by Wulet’s idea. This project could become an accessible way to change the financial strategy and develop a business. Users will get a simple and useful platform based on blockchain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: