Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:02:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:56:34 PM

This service is only applicable to new companies that do not have a loyalty program right? That is, those companies that already exist in the market will have to create their own loyalty programs from scratch, right?
Of course not. Both can become partners. It does not matter. For companies that create loyalty programs from scratch, assistance is offered in creating this.
Well, I can say that it's very cool, especially that they will help companies. But how about existing loyalty programs? How will this be connected to this service?
In this way there will be no difficulties. All existing loyalty points will be transferred to blockchain  without any problems. So for existing companies there will be no problems with this.
In accordance with this, it follows that they will also transfer the user databases, right? And will all personal data be transferred to the blockchain?
Well, I do not know such details about this platform, so I can not say with certainty that it will be realized that way. But I believe that yes. The data is likely to be transferred in the same way.
But can a company have the right to do this without additional user agreements? Not sure. So for me the legal side of the issue remains as yet unclear.
Well, I can not give you an answer to this question. I did not study this project legally. Perhaps there is some information about this in whitepaper
Well, I'll try to find out there information about it. I just really became interested in this project and I want to know more about this.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 06:01:31 PM

This service is only applicable to new companies that do not have a loyalty program right? That is, those companies that already exist in the market will have to create their own loyalty programs from scratch, right?
Of course not. Both can become partners. It does not matter. For companies that create loyalty programs from scratch, assistance is offered in creating this.
Well, I can say that it's very cool, especially that they will help companies. But how about existing loyalty programs? How will this be connected to this service?
In this way there will be no difficulties. All existing loyalty points will be transferred to blockchain  without any problems. So for existing companies there will be no problems with this.
In accordance with this, it follows that they will also transfer the user databases, right? And will all personal data be transferred to the blockchain?
Well, I do not know such details about this platform, so I can not say with certainty that it will be realized that way. But I believe that yes. The data is likely to be transferred in the same way.
But can a company have the right to do this without additional user agreements? Not sure. So for me the legal side of the issue remains as yet unclear.
Well, I can not give you an answer to this question. I did not study this project legally. Perhaps there is some information about this in whitepaper
Well, I'll try to find out there information about it. I just really became interested in this project and I want to know more about this.
In any case, you can contact the telegram chat, maybe there will answer your questions. On smog business I believe that this project can become a really high-quality product.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:30:15 PM

In this way there will be no difficulties. All existing loyalty points will be transferred to blockchain  without any problems. So for existing companies there will be no problems with this.
In any case, you can contact the telegram chat, maybe there will answer your questions. On smog business I believe that this project can become a really high-quality product.
i agree!
White_Firop

Activity: 25

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:53:41 PM

I expect good luck for the idea! Attentive results, riveting project, impeccably approach!
omar hashim

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:00:44 PM

With the help of the application you will be able to use all the functionality of the platform, from receiving the crypto-cashback, ending exchanging and trading of loyalty points you have. The Platform is oriented at once toward the members of the b2c market, and also toward the average user, who wants to monetise their bonus points from loyalty programmes in everyday life.
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 02:55:25 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 02:08:34 PM by WULET

Market Research
There are multiple applications on the market that help their users get profit from purchases. They often only give the ability to purchase goods and services in a limited number of online stores. Users often cannot see exactly what reward they get.
Statistically, only half of registered clients continue using loyalty programmes. In general, this is because many clients are unaware of their current bonus points balance, and 40% cannot see a real value to be received from these points.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:43:19 PM

guys, this platform is just fantastic! the relevance of the topic goes off scale - the combination of all loyalty programs and bonus points in one application is the highest degree of convenience for all participants
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:48:20 PM

Considering that loyalty programs have recently been ineffective, this platform is the key to practicality and simplicity. a big plus creates attraction of new customers and retention of existing ones.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:53:22 PM

there is the attraction of the absence of a lot of loyalty cards for me in this platform. now I can see all my points in my account, it's easy to register with me - just specify the phone number. It is also a pleasant opportunity to spend these bonus points on the goods and services that I want: it can be either extra liters of fuel or a discount in a restaurant.
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

there is the attraction of the absence of a lot of loyalty cards for me in this platform. now I can see all my points in my account, it's easy to register with me - just specify the phone number. It is also a pleasant opportunity to spend these bonus points on the goods and services that I want: it can be either extra liters of fuel or a discount in a restaurant.
I completely agree with you. Moreover, even more incredible is the possibility of withdrawing bonuses in internal tokens, or in fiats. Also you can purchase some tokens and easily become a member of any of the offered loyalty programs
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:03:23 PM

if everything looks so rosy, then how does the platform get revenue? can there be such that there is a large commission here? I'm new to this field, so I'd like to get a detailed answer.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:08:19 PM

if everything looks so rosy, then how does the platform get revenue? can there be such that there is a large commission here? I'm new to this field, so I'd like to get a detailed answer.
the platform will receive commissions for transactions and profit from additional services. among them - banners on applications, contextual advertising, as well as notifications for those users who installed this application. as you can see, the process is fairly simple and transparent.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:13:21 PM

the platform will receive commissions for transactions and profit from additional services. among them - banners on applications, contextual advertising, as well as notifications for those users who installed this application. as you can see, the process is fairly simple and transparent.
it really is. if I understand correctly, customers will be able not only to use loyalty points, but also to trade them on stock exchanges, and to purchase items from contractors. well, I see only advantages here and would be happy to participate in this project
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:18:27 PM

guys, I would like to note that this platform is aimed not only at the greater popularity of crypto currency on the part of those who use it, but also to improve and develop these relations: making the crypto currency part of everyday life.
ludmila79

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:21:36 PM

I am glad to have an honor to be a participant of this platform. It makes all much simpler.
peetah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:23:28 PM

guys, I would like to note that this platform is aimed not only at the greater popularity of crypto currency on the part of those who use it, but also to improve and develop these relations: making the crypto currency part of everyday life.
quite right. this is another simple way to make the relationship with the crypto currency more convenient, to give an opportunity to get used to this payment tool in a rather pleasant way.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:28:24 PM

given that the platform provides a large number of loyalty programs, I understand that I myself, being part of the organization, will be able to launch my loyalty program right here and now. especially since it's a blockchain platform with open source, and running the program does not require much effort for me - I just need to use the programming modules provided on this platform.
peetah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:33:50 PM

the main stage of sales is provided for the third quarter of this year. this means that I must decide in a short time whether I will participate here. I do not want to miss the opportunity to get my first personal crypt-cashback, which I can use as I like!
boomertoo

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:38:19 PM

I'd also like to mention the application: it is very convenient, because it allows you to use all the functionality of the platform, from receiving the cryptbox, ending with the exchange and trading of points of loyalty systems in which you participate. and it is still available for any operating system, which also does not cause inconvenience when working with it.
peetah

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:43:19 PM

I'd also like to mention the application: it is very convenient, because it allows you to use all the functionality of the platform, from receiving the cryptbox, ending with the exchange and trading of points of loyalty systems in which you participate. and it is still available for any operating system, which also does not cause inconvenience when working with it.
pay attention to the road map. it is very diverse, and this shows that the project is developing, and every stage that passes in the present time is clearly shown. judging by this, the next stage after Crowdsale is a closed alpha-version.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: