Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:56:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:41:17 PM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?
Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
Well, judging by your description, these programs in themselves bring a lot of benefits and interest to users. So what is this platform for then?
This platform offers users and companies a whole new experience and new opportunities. After all earned loyalty points you can use where you want and even cash in Fiat.
That is, I can earn loyalty points buying goods in one store, and spend these points in another, do you mean it?
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 06:54:31 PM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?
Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
Well, judging by your description, these programs in themselves bring a lot of benefits and interest to users. So what is this platform for then?
This platform offers users and companies a whole new experience and new opportunities. After all earned loyalty points you can use where you want and even cash in Fiat.
That is, I can earn loyalty points buying goods in one store, and spend these points in another, do you mean it?
Well, in simple language, yes, that's it. Only this will not be realized exactly, but the oen resemble the image. That's why such a service is of huge interest for users.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:01:56 PM

Well, in simple language, yes, that's it. Only this will not be realized exactly, but the oen resemble the image. That's why such a service is of huge interest for users.
In this case, I can not disagree with you, it sounds really very profitable and convenient. I would like to try how it works in real life.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:07:43 PM

In this case, I can not disagree with you, it sounds really very profitable and convenient. I would like to try how it works in real life.
In this case it is necessary to wait for the end of the sale of the tokens and the implementation of the project. I also liked the idea and I look forward to the working version of the platform.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:11:03 PM

I would like to know some details of this project. Which areas of activity are these? What exactly are the creators of this platform oriented on?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:16:37 PM

I would like to know some details of this project. Which areas of activity are these? What exactly are the creators of this platform oriented on?
Well, in general, it is designed for a variety of areas of activity. In fact, the platform has no limitations in this regard.
bitokman

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:42:32 PM

Well, in general, it is designed for a variety of areas of activity. In fact, the platform has no limitations in this regard.
I understand, but there must still be some starting point for this, is not it? With something this should start the platform. from a certain sphere in which this can be well-established, is it not right?
avzem

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:45:03 PM

WULET can really become a leader. WULET has excellent mechanisms for  development and it can show good results. Do not go past join right now.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

I understand, but there must still be some starting point for this, is not it? With something this should start the platform. from a certain sphere in which this can be well-established, is it not right?
Yes, of course, this is absolutely the right strategy. As far as I know, the project team is planning to start from the food sector, because it considers it quite promising.
Castluccom

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:57:20 PM

Hi guys!
Looking forward for more upgrades! Faultless website, advisable website!
bitokman

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:59:17 PM

Yes, of course, this is absolutely the right strategy. As far as I know, the project team is planning to start from the food sector, because it considers it quite promising.
That is, you mean I hope public networks that attract the bulk of people. This is a fairly correct decision, because this sphere always attracts a large number of users.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:06:38 PM

That is, you mean I hope public networks that attract the bulk of people. This is a fairly correct decision, because this sphere always attracts a large number of users.
Yes, that's why they plan to start with this. In the future, it is planned to expand the zone of influence in other areas of activity.
bitokman

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:12:32 PM

Yes, that's why they plan to start with this. In the future, it is planned to expand the zone of influence in other areas of activity.
It would be interesting to know which ones, or this information is not yet disclosed by the project team? I just want to assess the scope of the ambitions of the project team.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:21:56 PM

It would be interesting to know which ones, or this information is not yet disclosed by the project team? I just want to assess the scope of the ambitions of the project team.
Well, I think it depends on the desire of various companies to cooperate. If the project will have more different partners from different countries, the zone of influence will expand.
bitokman

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:25:09 PM

Well, I think it depends on the desire of various companies to cooperate. If the project will have more different partners from different countries, the zone of influence will expand.
It turns out a very interesting situation. On the one hand, users get convenient opportunities and good service, companies attract more interest and new users. And the blockchain technology gets a new impetus to development and popularization.
eridoyo

Activity: 14

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:25:35 PM

Expect a lot of investor support your idea when ICO will start.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 08:31:45 PM

It turns out a very interesting situation. On the one hand, users get convenient opportunities and good service, companies attract more interest and new users. And the blockchain technology gets a new impetus to development and popularization.
Yes exactly. The project team does the same on this. They not only give users a convenient service but also positively influence the entire industry as a whole.
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 02:27:16 PM

We want to cover all fields where bonuses and loyal programs are used. Our first step is restaurant's business. We decided to choose the foodservice industry as a starting point for WULET, since in our opinion this sphere has the highest potential for growth.
Cumulated annual growth rate (CAGR) in the Travel & Tourism industry (which includes restaurants) is expected to be 3.7% until 2022.
Its forecasted value for 2022 is $1933.8 bn (in European region).

German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:56:29 PM

WULET monetization

The platform will receive commission on transactions and make profit on additional services, such as contractor banners on the system applications, showing establishments or events at the top of searches, and sending push-notifications to users that have the application installed. All additional services will be purchased by the contractors in [/b] WU tokens[/b].

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:12:33 PM

We want to cover all fields where bonuses and loyal programs are used. Our first step is restaurant's business. We decided to choose the foodservice industry as a starting point for WULET, since in our opinion this sphere has the highest potential for growth.
Cumulated annual growth rate (CAGR) in the Travel & Tourism industry (which includes restaurants) is expected to be 3.7% until 2022.
Its forecasted value for 2022 is $1933.8 bn (in European region).

You will also start in Europe? Any specific country which you are looking at or which areas will your marketing activities focus on?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: