Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 03:53:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
nicrnicr

Activity: 406
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:43:23 PM

I have read a lot of information about this project and I am so impressed about it. Thus, I still have many questions. Why did developers decide to use blockchain? I understand that this is an innovational technology but I want to hear some details. Who can help me?
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:52:33 PM

I have read a lot of information about this project and I am so impressed about it. Thus, I still have many questions. Why did developers decide to use blockchain? I understand that this is an innovational technology but I want to hear some details. Who can help me?
I will try to help you with this question. You are right that blockchain is an innovational technology because it could be used in different industries. It makes any platform more transparent and provides security to the data flow.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:57:52 PM

I will try to help you with this question. You are right that blockchain is an innovational technology because it could be used in different industries. It makes any platform more transparent and provides security to the data flow.
I guess these features are obvious. I want to know what exactly blockchain bring to Wulet. I am sure that developers have found something that could be useful in a decentralized loyalty exchange platform and anywhere else.
guarino

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:05:34 PM

I guess these features are obvious. I want to know what exactly blockchain bring to Wulet. I am sure that developers have found something that could be useful in a decentralized loyalty exchange platform and anywhere else.
Ok. Now I got it. Actually, this technology will help to guarantee the permanent conditions of crypto-cashback accrual. Blockchain involves usage of smart-contracts and smart-contracts help to involve the cashback. Is it clear for you?
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:13:02 PM

Ok. Now I got it. Actually, this technology will help to guarantee the permanent conditions of crypto-cashback accrual. Blockchain involves usage of smart-contracts and smart-contracts help to involve the cashback. Is it clear for you?
Wow. It looks really intriguing. Thank you for your help. Now I see advantages of blockchain in Wulet platform. Also, I think blockchain will give an opportunity to save information about transactions. It could be really useful.
guarino

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:18:22 PM

Wow. It looks really intriguing. Thank you for your help. Now I see advantages of blockchain in Wulet platform. Also, I think blockchain will give an opportunity to save information about transactions. It could be really useful.
You are absolutely right. Businessmen can use this information like statistics to study customer’s requests. Maybe it will change companies police for customers and production can be more customer-targeted.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:24:33 PM

You are absolutely right. Businessmen can use this information like statistics to study customer’s requests. Maybe it will change companies police for customers and production can be more customer-targeted.
Also, it is much easier than conduct different surveys. At the current moment blockchain is the most essential condition to design a successful project that will be in a great demand. I am so glad that wulet choose blockchain.
guarino

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:29:13 PM

Also, it is much easier than conduct different surveys. At the current moment blockchain is the most essential condition to design a successful project that will be in a great demand. I am so glad that wulet choose blockchain.
It was a nice decision. The project looks awesome and I am convinced that team is strong and experienced. Wulet will have a remarkable influence on the loyalty campaigns and their design too.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:34:19 PM

It was a nice decision. The project looks awesome and I am convinced that team is strong and experienced. Wulet will have a remarkable influence on the loyalty campaigns and their design too.
Time will tell. I want to send my regards to Wulet’s team because I am impressed by their work too. I hope this project will find its public and it will be on the top. 
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:47:14 PM

I am so happy that someone decided to design a platform like this. It is great that developers want to unite all possible loyalty campaigns in one application. It can make a revolution on the market and change relations between vendor and consumer.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 10:55:03 PM

I am so happy that someone decided to design a platform like this. It is great that developers want to unite all possible loyalty campaigns in one application. It can make a revolution on the market and change relations between vendor and consumer.
OMG. I like to see a loyal and interested community members of this project. It means that wulet offers something really important and worthy. Why do you think that it could change everything? I want to know your point of view.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:00:09 PM

OMG. I like to see a loyal and interested community members of this project. It means that wulet offers something really important and worthy. Why do you think that it could change everything? I want to know your point of view.
Well, I am glad to discuss about Wulet. I am exhausted about all these discount cards and other stuff. Loyalty points is hard to spend on something needed or customer can’t earn enough. Also, these points can be burned after a several times and here we go again. Wulet offers a simple way to manage all loyalty campaigns that you are involved in.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:07:11 PM

Well, I am glad to discuss about Wulet. I am exhausted about all these discount cards and other stuff. Loyalty points is hard to spend on something needed or customer can’t earn enough. Also, these points can be burned after a several times and here we go again. Wulet offers a simple way to manage all loyalty campaigns that you are involved in.
Ok. These advantages are pretty obvious I think. It is a totally new approach. What can you say about companies? Why are they supposed to use this platform? What’s the point?
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:13:06 PM

Ok. These advantages are pretty obvious I think. It is a totally new approach. What can you say about companies? Why are they supposed to use this platform? What’s the point?
Companies have an opportunity to created their own loyalty campaign based on Wulet platform. It could save them a great amount of money. Besides, they accept companies with existing loyalty campaigns too. I guess many businessmen will be happy to have access to Wulet.   
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:18:14 PM

Companies have an opportunity to created their own loyalty campaign based on Wulet platform. It could save them a great amount of money. Besides, they accept companies with existing loyalty campaigns too. I guess many businessmen will be happy to have access to Wulet.   
I completely agree with you. Also, I think that it could become an additional instrument of advertisement. All users will be able to discover new companies and products that will be involved in this platform. Isn’t it wonderful.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:24:22 PM

I completely agree with you. Also, I think that it could become an additional instrument of advertisement. All users will be able to discover new companies and products that will be involved in this platform. Isn’t it wonderful.
It is great. I have never thought about it in this way. You are right. I am convinced that this platform will be indispensable for amateur businessmen that want to develop their product or service and don’t know how to do it.
EarlAno

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:25:04 PM

It is really great plan!
A rather interesting business, certain job!  Good luck.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:30:36 PM

It is great. I have never thought about it in this way. You are right. I am convinced that this platform will be indispensable for amateur businessmen that want to develop their product or service and don’t know how to do it.
Yes, they will spend less resources but will get great results. I am so excited about Wulet. I can’t wait for the official launch to see it with my own eyes. I guess they’ve designed a simple and user-friendly application for everyone.
SamuelN

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:35:20 PM

Yes, they will spend less resources but will get great results. I am so excited about Wulet. I can’t wait for the official launch to see it with my own eyes. I guess they’ve designed a simple and user-friendly application for everyone.
I will look forward too but before I will subscribe on all possible official social media accounts to stay tuned. I want to know what’s going on there. Wulet is something out of the box.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 11:45:35 PM

Hey, everyone! It is a great project. I am in love with the idea but I can’t find information about the crowd sale. When it is supposed to begin or it is live at the moment. Can somebody help me?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: