Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 06:44:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:08:34 AM

This is just a wonderful project, I have long been looking for something like that. I'm sure that if this application is convenient to use, then the project will definitely be widely distributed! I have a couple of questions left.
Tell me, I correctly understood that all discounts and bonuses on the loyalty program will be charged to the application in the form of tokens?
You are right, the project is really very promising, we can say with certainty that the project will be able to capture its market share. I think that you are right, the tokens will be charged for everyday purchases.
And I do not understand until the end, What is the advantage of the application before the usual use of loyalty programs? How exactly can you give examples when it will be profitable for me to use this application?
Good question. In general, the application is designed to maximize the convenience of using loyalty programs by creating a single decentralized system. An example can be that the application in a convenient form will provide you with all the information on a specific program and remind all discounts, combine all bonus cards in one application and allow you to receive cashback as a crypto currency.
How can I get a cashback? Will this be the standard which I will choose on my own? It turns out I can exchange it for real money on the exchange?
Yes, you're right. Since one of the main tasks of the company is the introduction of crypto currency into our lives, this will be done by accruing the cashback in the form of WU tokens. You can exchange these tokens for fiat on the foreign exchange, and also exchange tokens within the application for points of various loyalty programs on the domestic stock exchange.
WULET
Copper Member

Activity: 111
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 08:43:22 PM

The platform description

A discount card is a classic example of a loyalty programme. A client receives bonuses or discounts for purchases made using this card. The client remains loyal to the contractor, and the data given by the client during the registration process can be used to compile personal offers and retargeting.

Our platform analyses data on client behaviour. Thus, a WULET clients, when visiting any contractor of the platform, will first see goods that will potentially be of interest to them.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

I really hope that this platform will he able for users all over the planet. Wulet has a great potential for global growth and international collaborations because it gives a perfect instrument for advertisement and development of any industry, including even tourism.
BlackHayate

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:14:24 PM

I really hope that this platform will he able for users all over the planet. Wulet has a great potential for global growth and international collaborations because it gives a perfect instrument for advertisement and development of any industry, including even tourism.
Well, this project really has some interesting features but it’s has many competitors on the current market. Also, I don’t get why tourism is connected to this platform. It is pretty unclear for me.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:19:33 PM

Well, this project really has some interesting features but it’s has many competitors on the current market. Also, I don’t get why tourism is connected to this platform. It is pretty unclear for me.
I have meant that loyalty campaigns can be very useful for tourist. They will be grateful to spend earned points during a vacation in other country. For example, different foodservice market makes up 50% of travel and tourism industry.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:25:21 PM

I have meant that loyalty campaigns can be very useful for tourist. They will be grateful to spend earned points during a vacation in other country. For example, different foodservice market makes up 50% of travel and tourism industry.
Now I understand what you want to say. It is very typically for the European sector. I hope that they will conquer this segment. Besides, developers have several plans about the world expansion.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:30:43 PM

Now I understand what you want to say. It is very typically for the European sector. I hope that they will conquer this segment. Besides, developers have several plans about the world expansion.
Wow. I haven’t known that developers have planned the world expansion. Can you tell me some details or just tell me where I can find this information? I really want to know what will happen next because I have great expectations.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:34:56 PM

Great project and idea, I think it will be an extremely popular platform. Tell me, in which countries is it planned to develop this platform in the first place? Are there any development scenarios?
Yes, this information is contained in Whitepaper. The company has 3 development options: conservative, realistic and aggressive!
   1) With a conservative scenario (collected funds of $ 7 million), it is planned to concentrate forces on development in the countries of the European Union, Russia and the CIS countries.
   2) With a conservative scenario ($ 20 million collected), Asian countries will be added immediately after the successful testing of the platform.
   3) With a conservative scenario ($ 40 million collected funds), the United States, the PRC and the United Kingdom will be added. This will increase the level of demand on the exchange, which should positively say on the freedom of consumer choice.
And do not you think that, for starters, it's best to limit ourselves to a small number of countries and not try to capture the entire world market of this direction? Is it not mine to affect the quality of the product?
I do not think that it can reduce the quality of the product because this factor does not depend on the geography of the project development. I think that the team has calculated all the nuances and there is no reason for excitement.
I agree with you, the more the amount of collected funds can show which countries are most interested in this. But I'm worried about the moment that there is no maximum limit for buying tokens, it turns out that large players will control a large number of tokens and will be able to manage the value of tokens on third-party exchanges?
I do not think that this will happen, because most of the tokens will most likely be focused on the platform as an exchange currency, and large players simply will not manage to control a large number of tokens.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:35:27 PM

Wow. I haven’t known that developers have planned the world expansion. Can you tell me some details or just tell me where I can find this information? I really want to know what will happen next because I have great expectations.
Actually, Wulet’s team has 3 scenarios for their world expansion. Everything will depend on the funds raised during the entire campaign. There is a conservative, realistic and aggressive scenario. If you need more details you can find it on the page 19 of Wulet’s white paper.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:40:17 PM

Actually, Wulet’s team has 3 scenarios for their world expansion. Everything will depend on the funds raised during the entire campaign. There is a conservative, realistic and aggressive scenario. If you need more details you can find it on the page 19 of Wulet’s white paper.
Thank you for your help. I am sure that all features that they offer to public will be appreciated. Platform deserves to be noticed and invested because no other platform can give more than wullet does.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

Thank you for your help. I am sure that all features that they offer to public will be appreciated. Platform deserves to be noticed and invested because no other platform can give more than wullet does.
Loyalty management platforms are really in a great demand on the current market. People really want to keep all of their loyalty points in one place and be able to spend it as they want. This project needs a great support to achieve all of its goals.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:50:55 PM

Loyalty management platforms are really in a great demand on the current market. People really want to keep all of their loyalty points in one place and be able to spend it as they want. This project needs a great support to achieve all of its goals.
You are right. But I am really inspired by this idea because it is profitable for both parts – for businessmen and for consumers also. I will stay to miss nothing about this platform.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 09:56:11 PM

You are right. But I am really inspired by this idea because it is profitable for both parts – for businessmen and for consumers also. I will stay to miss nothing about this platform.

Great idea. I have some doubts about their success but I guess it will show great results in advance. I want to see what will happen next, so I will join you too.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:01:55 PM

Wullet really has a nice architecture and I think that it will be simple for understanding. Probably it could depend on speed of global adoption to cryptocurrencies as well.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:06:19 PM

Wullet really has a nice architecture and I think that it will be simple for understanding. Probably it could depend on speed of global adoption to cryptocurrencies as well.
Nice thought. I guess you are right. As I understand developers designed a user-friendly application that will be accessible for any user. Thanks to wulet many people could understand that cryptocurrencies are very useful.
guarino

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:11:40 PM

Nice thought. I guess you are right. As I understand developers designed a user-friendly application that will be accessible for any user. Thanks to wulet many people could understand that cryptocurrencies are very useful.
Yes, it is so true. I think I have forgot some information about the app. Is it available for downloading or there is a demo version? What do you know about this app?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:16:23 PM

Yes, it is so true. I think I have forgot some information about the app. Is it available for downloading or there is a demo version? What do you know about this app?
Actually, I know about it not pretty much. I only know that developers are working on its development. It will be available for android and ios users. I am sure it won’t take long to create a nice app. Developers just need some time to do it.
guarino

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:21:22 PM

Actually, I know about it not pretty much. I only know that developers are working on its development. It will be available for android and ios users. I am sure it won’t take long to create a nice app. Developers just need some time to do it.
Ok. I will look forward. I guess they need more resources. They did a great presentation of their idea and I am sure that a lot of crypto users will se bright future of this project. I really wish them good luck and I want to become a user of this project.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:49:26 PM

Hi, everyone! I am impressed by a new approach to the loyalty campaigns that is offered by this project. I am sure that they will be needed. So, is there interesting news about Wulet? I want to know all.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 10:54:14 PM

Hi, everyone! I am impressed by a new approach to the loyalty campaigns that is offered by this project. I am sure that they will be needed. So, is there interesting news about Wulet? I want to know all.
I think you should follow their social media. There is always a lot of interesting information for community members. Recently they have ported articles about benefits for businessmen and consumers. So, community will never forget about it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: