Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:45:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:46:22 AM

Wulet looks really interesting, but I still wonder about its success. It has too many competitors. This segment of the market is really in demand but I don’t know if it could earn enough public.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:54:50 AM

Wulet looks really interesting, but I still wonder about its success. It has too many competitors. This segment of the market is really in demand but I don’t know if it could earn enough public.
Look, wulet uses most interesting technologies like blockchain. It is a best example of a great combination of a nice idea and innovational technologies, so I think it has enough reasons to be better than others.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:01:12 AM

Look, wulet uses most interesting technologies like blockchain. It is a best example of a great combination of a nice idea and innovational technologies, so I think it has enough reasons to be better than others.
Maybe, you are right. But I am not confident. Can you tell me more about advantages of this project, so I could make my own decisions? It will be very great. 
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:14:15 AM

Maybe, you are right. But I am not confident. Can you tell me more about advantages of this project, so I could make my own decisions? It will be very great. 
It has many advantages. I don’t know with what I need to begin. What advantages are more interesting for you. I mean you are a simple consumer or you own I company that would like to create a loyalty program.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:21:47 AM

It has many advantages. I don’t know with what I need to begin. What advantages are more interesting for you. I mean you are a simple consumer or you own I company that would like to create a loyalty program.
Actually, I am simple user. I think users of this platform need to have access to all kinds of loyalty programs. It is nice when you can manage all loyalty campaigns in one application.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:26:30 AM

Actually, I am simple user. I think users of this platform need to have access to all kinds of loyalty programs. It is nice when you can manage all loyalty campaigns in one application.
It is true. Besides, developers have a plan to design an application for mobile phones. Users will be able to earn, collect and exchange different loyalty campaigns. It is easier that use different discount cards that you could forget or lose.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:31:08 AM

It is true. Besides, developers have a plan to design an application for mobile phones. Users will be able to earn, collect and exchange different loyalty campaigns. It is easier that use different discount cards that you could forget or lose.
Yes, I guess it is one of the main advantages for any users. Well, will users be able to convert earned loyalty points in fiat? It will be really great.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:36:06 AM

Yes, I guess it is one of the main advantages for any users. Well, will users be able to convert earned loyalty points in fiat? It will be really great.
You are right. Wulet gives users an opportunity to exchange points on any cryptocurrency or fiat. You can also exchange it on different products from partners of this platform.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:41:37 AM

You are right. Wulet gives users an opportunity to exchange points on any cryptocurrency or fiat. You can also exchange it on different products from partners of this platform.
I hope they will find enough partners and users to make it all work. Now I understand why this project could be better than other similar platforms. I guess I should be more attentive to Wulet.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:46:44 AM

I hope they will find enough partners and users to make it all work. Now I understand why this project could be better than other similar platforms. I guess I should be more attentive to Wulet.
It is a great conclusion. You just need to read more information and reviews about wullet. I am sure that you will join wulet’s community and help this project grow strong. I wish you good luck and time to learn about this brilliant platform.
TalinES

Activity: 112

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:13:33 AM

In my opinion, the project looks good among competitors, I will follow the development as I see the prospects in it.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:15:40 PM

guys, the idea of ​​developers is cool! finally all loyalty programs will be combined into one single application that will simplify the problem of wearing all loyalty cards with you.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:20:19 PM

guys, the idea of ​​developers is cool! finally all loyalty programs will be combined into one single application that will simplify the problem of wearing all loyalty cards with you.
while the internal exchange with the individual course of each program will allow you to spend bonus points the way you want it: it can be both a discount in a restaurant and additional fuel at a gas station.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:25:29 PM

I like in this project that in any situation there is an alternative choice right: if I do not need bonuses or I do not want to use them, I can exchange them for fiat money or withdraw them in the internal tokens of the project.
a1471989

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:30:29 PM

I like in this project that in any situation there is an alternative choice right: if I do not need bonuses or I do not want to use them, I can exchange them for fiat money or withdraw them in the internal tokens of the project.
agree that such a system simplifies loyalty programs, making them easier and more practical, while companies at the same time attract new customers and retain existing ones.
amanai

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:35:16 PM

agree that such a system simplifies loyalty programs, making them easier and more practical, while companies at the same time attract new customers and retain existing ones.
absolutely agree with you. another good advantage in favor of the project is the possibility of using crypto currency more often and unobtrusive introduction of them into everyday life, as this will contribute to the gradual adaptation of the society to crypto-currencies.
Klacik

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

guys, it's possible that my question will seem inappropriate for you, but I'm curious as to how the application receives bonuses. I'm sure there are knowledgeable people among those present, and I'm new, so I would like to receive a more detailed and detailed answer Smiley
amanai

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:45:35 PM

guys, it's possible that my question will seem inappropriate for you, but I'm curious as to how the application receives bonuses. I'm sure there are knowledgeable people among those present, and I'm new, so I would like to receive a more detailed and detailed answer Smiley
now I will explain to you: it is quite a simple and logical process, according to which, I think, similar loyalty programs work. information about payment is transferred to the WULET application using a QR code, then you can exchange all the bonuses from each program on the exchange or withdraw as tokens, and save as a crypto currency.
a1471989

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:50:24 PM

I would also like to clarify one feature that adds another plus to the project: because WULET is an open source blockchain-platform and tokens are traded on the exchange, anyone can create their own loyalty program using programming modules.
Klacik

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 05:55:47 PM

I would also like to clarify one feature that adds another plus to the project: because WULET is an open source blockchain-platform and tokens are traded on the exchange, anyone can create their own loyalty program using programming modules.
it really is. It is noteworthy that the platform is monetized not only through commissions from transactions. Also, this is profit from advertising materials: banners on applications of the system, contextual advertising and notifications for users who have already downloaded the application and are actively using it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: