Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 10:13:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 06:00:29 PM

friends, in general, I believe that the benefits to participate in this platform is enough. consider the fact that now also the bonuses when buying tokens in the form of 5%. it is also beneficial, so I advise everyone to take part in this project! In this way we will promote the development of crypto-currencies and simplification of the terms of loyalty programs!
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

Why WULET is attractive to potential investors

We want our project to be attractive to potential investors. That is why we are trying to differentiate it from the rest.

Our project is not just a convenient platform to receive cashback from participating in loyalty programmes. WULET will launch an internal exchange that will help attract large market players whose loyalty programmes are already well-known.
This will allow to attract more clients and make our project profitable to invest in.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:10:09 PM

Wulet offers more interesting and efficient features than other competitors. Consumers and vendors will have all possibilities to make their life easier. As a user, I am so glad that there is no need in silly discount cards anymore.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:15:34 PM

Wulet offers more interesting and efficient features than other competitors. Consumers and vendors will have all possibilities to make their life easier. As a user, I am so glad that there is no need in silly discount cards anymore.
If I understand it right, consumers just have an easy-to-use application to manage their earned loyalty points? Am I right? What about entrepreneurs? Why will they choose wulet instead of other platforms? Why it is better for them.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:21:50 PM

If I understand it right, consumers just have an easy-to-use application to manage their earned loyalty points? Am I right? What about entrepreneurs? Why will they choose wulet instead of other platforms? Why it is better for them.
Well, I think there many factors that depends on their decision. As I said, wulet gives a chance to create your own loyalty program without paying high fees for this service. Also, wulet gives a great opportunity to make serious researches about users’ activity for existing loyalty programs.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:26:05 PM

Well, I think there many factors that depends on their decision. As I said, wulet gives a chance to create your own loyalty program without paying high fees for this service. Also, wulet gives a great opportunity to make serious researches about users’ activity for existing loyalty programs.
Looks intriguing. Companies will be able to monitor efficiency of their loyalty campaigns. Now the situation gets clearer for me. Can you tell me more about advantages for investors if you know something of course?
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

Looks intriguing. Companies will be able to monitor efficiency of their loyalty campaigns. Now the situation gets clearer for me. Can you tell me more about advantages for investors if you know something of course?
Yes, I can tell you. Wulet will become a great exchange platform that will attract many market players. More people will become participants of this platform, more interesting it will be for investors. There will be involved great amount of money
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:37:02 PM

Yes, I can tell you. Wulet will become a great exchange platform that will attract many market players. More people will become participants of this platform, more interesting it will be for investors. There will be involved great amount of money
Interesting thoughts. I want to know more because I have many questions about this project. Maybe I should read more. Anyway, thank you for shared information.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:42:20 PM

Interesting thoughts. I want to know more because I have many questions about this project. Maybe I should read more. Anyway, thank you for shared information.
Actually, I can help you with this too. You obviously need to read information about the project. Here is their medium account.
https://medium.com/@wulet.io
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:50:45 PM

Actually, I can help you with this too. You obviously need to read information about the project. Here is their medium account.
https://medium.com/@wulet.io

It is really interesting. You were right. Lancer’s team post very useful articles. I guess a will read them all. Thank you again for everything. It is so great when project has community members like you.
CAKWAWAN

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 10:51:07 PM

How do the bitcoiners feel about WULET? What is the advantage of a WULET?

SamuelN

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:10:08 PM

I like this project so much. I am really worried about crowdsales. I don’t know when it is supposed to be started. I am waiting for this event for a long time. Besides, can someone help me to remember the token price?
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:15:06 PM

I like this project so much. I am really worried about crowdsales. I don’t know when it is supposed to be started. I am waiting for this event for a long time. Besides, can someone help me to remember the token price?

Crowdsale is supposed to be started in 3rd Q of the current year. I guess there is not much time to wait for the start. They reserved 70% for crowdsale.  1 WU will cost 0,001 ETH
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:22:15 PM

This is just a wonderful project, I have long been looking for something like that. I'm sure that if this application is convenient to use, then the project will definitely be widely distributed! I have a couple of questions left.
Tell me, I correctly understood that all discounts and bonuses on the loyalty program will be charged to the application in the form of tokens?
You are right, the project is really very promising, we can say with certainty that the project will be able to capture its market share. I think that you are right, the tokens will be charged for everyday purchases.

Nothing is certain in the world of crypto. Innovation is rapidly happening and it's possible that even better technology gets developed as we speak.

hueannhien91

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 12:55:54 PM

A blockchain platform will provide users with the opportunity to use electronic money in their daily lives, which will help many people enter the electronic money market.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 04:56:27 PM

About WULET

WULET is a blockchain platform that will give its users the opportunity to use cryptocurrency in everyday life, and businesses the chance to attract new clients and keep their current clientele.

WULET is being developed to help clients get rid of a huge number of loyalty cards by uniting all programmes into one easy-to-use application. This will be a platform that allows its users to receive cashback in the form of cryptocurrency, unites a wide network of clients and registers the highest number of contractors possible. It will also widen the range of products offered on the internal online store.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:43:31 PM

I like this project but I am worried about their security. I mean that platform will keep a lot of different information about users’ earned points and private data of companies. How developer will avoid cyber-attacks?
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:48:11 PM

I like this project but I am worried about their security. I mean that platform will keep a lot of different information about users’ earned points and private data of companies. How developer will avoid cyber-attacks?

Well, I guess it is one of reasons why they use blockchain. Platform give an opportunity to tokenize loyalty points. This feature will make them unique and it will be really hard to falsify these points.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:53:16 PM

Well, I guess it is one of reasons why they use blockchain. Platform give an opportunity to tokenize loyalty points. This feature will make them unique and it will be really hard to falsify these points.
It looks interesting. I guess developers made a right decision. Tokenization open new way to improve this platform. I am sure that wulet tokens are more useful than you have mentioned.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:59:07 PM

It looks interesting. I guess developers made a right decision. Tokenization open new way to improve this platform. I am sure that wulet tokens are more useful than you have mentioned.
You are absolutely right. Actually, tokens will give users a right to choose. Wu-tokens is common currency for this platform and gives a lot of interesting applications. It will be great for consumers, vendors and other market players.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: