Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:10:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:04:13 AM

I like this project but I am worried about their security. I mean that platform will keep a lot of different information about users’ earned points and private data of companies. How developer will avoid cyber-attacks?

Well, I guess it is one of reasons why they use blockchain. Platform give an opportunity to tokenize loyalty points. This feature will make them unique and it will be really hard to falsify these points.
It looks interesting. I guess developers made a right decision. Tokenization open new way to improve this platform. I am sure that wulet tokens are more useful than you have mentioned.
You are absolutely right. Actually, tokens will give users a right to choose. Wu-tokens is common currency for this platform and gives a lot of interesting applications. It will be great for consumers, vendors and other market players.
I have never even thought about it. I guess developers made a great research to design this platform. It includes a lot of efficient features that will be very useful in global market development. I am sure that this project is accessible for every existing company.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:09:18 AM

I like this project but I am worried about their security. I mean that platform will keep a lot of different information about users’ earned points and private data of companies. How developer will avoid cyber-attacks?

Well, I guess it is one of reasons why they use blockchain. Platform give an opportunity to tokenize loyalty points. This feature will make them unique and it will be really hard to falsify these points.
It looks interesting. I guess developers made a right decision. Tokenization open new way to improve this platform. I am sure that wulet tokens are more useful than you have mentioned.
You are absolutely right. Actually, tokens will give users a right to choose. Wu-tokens is common currency for this platform and gives a lot of interesting applications. It will be great for consumers, vendors and other market players.
I have never even thought about it. I guess developers made a great research to design this platform. It includes a lot of efficient features that will be very useful in global market development. I am sure that this project is accessible for every existing company.
Wulet’s team are great professionals in this area. I hope their effort will be appreciated by international public. I think this is one of few projects that can become popular all over the world. Only thing that they need is resources.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:14:10 AM

Wulet’s team are great professionals in this area. I hope their effort will be appreciated by international public. I think this is one of few projects that can become popular all over the world. Only thing that they need is resources.
I consider that during private and crowd sales Wulet will raise enough funds. European and Asian market involve enormous money amounts, but other sectors like South and North America, Australia and Africa need something like wulet.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:19:13 AM

I consider that during private and crowd sales Wulet will raise enough funds. European and Asian market involve enormous money amounts, but other sectors like South and North America, Australia and Africa need something like wulet.
Time will tell how popular this project can become. This idea is really appreciated by crypto community as I can see. They need just a little time to show all their power and I guess they will make it.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:24:19 AM

Wullet has a lot of competitors but it is much better. I am not a crazy fan. I am just merely stating the facts. This platform could attract serious market players and be a way to develop any business.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:29:46 AM

Wullet has a lot of competitors but it is much better. I am not a crazy fan. I am just merely stating the facts. This platform could attract serious market players and be a way to develop any business.

Wow. You are really inspired by this project. Why are you so sure about it? I see some interesting features and I know how it could be useful for consumers but the market is too big. Why it is better than other loyalty platforms?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:33:43 AM

Wow. You are really inspired by this project. Why are you so sure about it? I see some interesting features and I know how it could be useful for consumers but the market is too big. Why it is better than other loyalty platforms?
I want to be sure that you really know other platforms because if you have read information about Wulet and you still aren’t sure than you don’t understand the point. The difference maybe isn’t pretty obvious for people that don’t market characteristics.
peetah

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:39:13 AM

I want to be sure that you really know other platforms because if you have read information about Wulet and you still aren’t sure than you don’t understand the point. The difference maybe isn’t pretty obvious for people that don’t market characteristics.
Actually, I know this market well, so I know undertint why developers use blockchain technologies and tokenization to attract users. I mean that this idea isn’t unique. I don’t want to say that this project has some disadvantages. I just want to know why are you so confident.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:44:10 AM

Actually, I know this market well, so I know undertint why developers use blockchain technologies and tokenization to attract users. I mean that this idea isn’t unique. I don’t want to say that this project has some disadvantages. I just want to know why are you so confident.
Look, I think that wulet is a single platform that offers exchange their tokens in fiat. It can be the best working cash-back that was created. It is really simple and profitable for users that want to have some spent money back.
bagas79

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:48:09 AM

Incredible. very futuristic, indeed the last few years cryptocurrency users began a lot, although not fully used as a means of payment like conventional money. hopefully this project goes according to what has been planned and of course success in the future.
peetah

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:49:11 AM

Look, I think that wulet is a single platform that offers exchange their tokens in fiat. It can be the best working cash-back that was created. It is really simple and profitable for users that want to have some spent money back.
Ok. I can agree with you know. It really looks interesting and special. Do you really think that it will be interesting for vendors too? I mean they used to spend a lot of resources to create a loyalty campaign. What can offer wulet to them?
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:54:34 AM

Ok. I can agree with you know. It really looks interesting and special. Do you really think that it will be interesting for vendors too? I mean they used to spend a lot of resources to create a loyalty campaign. What can offer wulet to them?
This platform is an easy and cheap way to design your own loyalty campaign. Isn’t it great? All information about transactions and other data will be kept in blockchain and companies will be able to make their conclusions about users’ activity.
peetah

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:59:34 AM

This platform is an easy and cheap way to design your own loyalty campaign. Isn’t it great? All information about transactions and other data will be kept in blockchain and companies will be able to make their conclusions about users’ activity.
It could be exciting. They will be able to change their policy and make their production more targeted and qualified for consumers. Ok. These advantages are clear for me. I hope other community members are as sure as you are.
bonksnp2

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:04:28 AM

It could be exciting. They will be able to change their policy and make their production more targeted and qualified for consumers. Ok. These advantages are clear for me. I hope other community members are as sure as you are.
Maybe they aren’t so inspired but wulet results will impress them. This project shares a new approach to current problems of loyalty campaigns. It is a great mover of the market I think.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:09:17 AM

Hello, community! Have developers fixed the date of crowd sales? I really want to participate in this project but I am not sure that I have the necessary sum to participate in private sales.

a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:14:42 AM

Hello, community! Have developers fixed the date of crowd sales? I really want to participate in this project but I am not sure that I have the necessary sum to participate in private sales.

Well, they haven’t announced other dates. As it is said on their website, public sales will begin in 3rd Q of 2018. I guess you should talk to their manager and it will be more informed about the minimum amount of the purchase.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:19:20 AM

Well, they haven’t announced other dates. As it is said on their website, public sales will begin in 3rd Q of 2018. I guess you should talk to their manager and it will be more informed about the minimum amount of the purchase.
Thank you for your advice. I think it is a good idea and I should take this chance. I hope that wulet will raise enough funds to make this platform the best on the market.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:10:00 PM

Just mentioning a quarter isn't very precise and if people want to follow the project it would be better to have set dates.

cryptoteen

Activity: 117

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:37:18 PM

Wulet is a unified complex of services that offers instruments for the cooperation between Clients and Contractors and fixes the terms of that cooperation. Users that realize their goods and services using the Platform, and award bonuses to Clients, as well as those realizing their goods and services directly in exchange for Bonus points.
Davinus

Activity: 258
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:38:24 PM

Today you participate in multiple loyalty programmes, where each has their own internal points structure and privileges. You cannot use or exchange points received on different programmes as you see fit, and the transportation of all your existing bonus cards is inconvenient. WULET will change all this by simplifying the use of loyalty programmes.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: