Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:03:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 11:58:24 PM

I like the idea, but I am not quite sure about this segment of the market. I know that loyalty programs are a good marketing solution for different vendors. I am afraid that it is not very stable because you can never predict what consumer will choose.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:04:31 AM

I like the idea, but I am not quite sure about this segment of the market. I know that loyalty programs are a good marketing solution for different vendors. I am afraid that it is not very stable because you can never predict what consumer will choose.
What do you mean exactly? This market is growing permanently and it is connected to many other industries. You need take a look on some statistics. I think it will become more obvious that it is a good field for project development.
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:09:15 AM

What do you mean exactly? This market is growing permanently and it is connected to many other industries. You need take a look on some statistics. I think it will become more obvious that it is a good field for project development.
Maybe, you right. I meant that one day marketers will create something more useful than loyalty programs. Can you show those statistics that you mean? I can’t find anything.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:15:20 AM

Maybe, you right. I meant that one day marketers will create something more useful than loyalty programs. Can you show those statistics that you mean? I can’t find anything.
You need to reread Wulet’s white paper. There are some statistics on the page 5th. The link is on the first page or you can find it on the official website. Maybe someday people will create something better but I don’t think it will happen very soon. It is still very important.
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:20:45 AM

You need to reread Wulet’s white paper. There are some statistics on the page 5th. The link is on the first page or you can find it on the official website. Maybe someday people will create something better but I don’t think it will happen very soon. It is still very important.
I see that this project could help to make services and production better and business income higher. Probably I should change my mind about this project. It has more advantages than I found at the first sight.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:25:33 AM

I see that this project could help to make services and production better and business income higher. Probably I should change my mind about this project. It has more advantages than I found at the first sight.
Yep, developers made a great work and their enough experienced to be flexible for any industry. You just need to be more dynamic and far-sighted. Wulet opens new horizons.
Klacik

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:30:32 AM

Yep, developers made a great work and their enough experienced to be flexible for any industry. You just need to be more dynamic and far-sighted. Wulet opens new horizons.
Well, now I see that you were right and the project will be successful. Besides, it is much more attractive than other similar projects. Besides, thank you for your help. Without it I could never pay attentions to certain details.   
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:35:42 AM

Well, now I see that you were right and the project will be successful. Besides, it is much more attractive than other similar projects. Besides, thank you for your help. Without it I could never pay attentions to certain details.   
You are welcome. Yes, it is more modern and well-thought. Wulet use blockchain technologies, so it’s more transparent and secure than other platforms on the market. It offers safety and efficiency.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:49:24 AM

Day by day blockchain technologies change our life. I understand that it is revolution in field of information management. It can be used at every single industry. For example, I know that is planned to use it in medicine.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:55:27 AM

Day by day blockchain technologies change our life. I understand that it is revolution in field of information management. It can be used at every single industry. For example, I know that is planned to use it in medicine.
It is true. I think it is the most important thing for successful product on the crypto market, or even any other. I like how Wulet uses blockchain technologies to improve this platform. Loyalty programs need to become more comfortable and useful.
peetah

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:00:32 AM

It is true. I think it is the most important thing for successful product on the crypto market, or even any other. I like how Wulet uses blockchain technologies to improve this platform. Loyalty programs need to become more comfortable and useful.
I absolutely agree with you. Team had a great idea. It is so good that they transformed an idea into a flawless project with unique and efficient features. Wulet is a multi-task project. I am sure that it has a great future.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:05:09 AM

I absolutely agree with you. Team had a great idea. It is so good that they transformed an idea into a flawless project with unique and efficient features. Wulet is a multi-task project. I am sure that it has a great future.
Its investment attractiveness is obvious for me. Maybe I am too inspired but I really think that this perfect combination of experience, talent and ideas will be an establishment for a long-termed success and guaranteed profits for companies.
peetah

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:10:08 AM

Its investment attractiveness is obvious for me. Maybe I am too inspired but I really think that this perfect combination of experience, talent and ideas will be an establishment for a long-termed success and guaranteed profits for companies.
I agree with you. I hope developers will have enough resources for further development and community will support their project. By the way, I guess their bounty campaign is successful enough.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:15:33 AM

I agree with you. I hope developers will have enough resources for further development and community will support their project. By the way, I guess their bounty campaign is successful enough.
Don’t worry about it. Bounty is successful and there are lots of participants. They will help to inform other crypto enthusiast about Wulet platform and its advantages. By the way, they have high ratings on different respected websites.
peetah

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:20:51 AM

Don’t worry about it. Bounty is successful and there are lots of participants. They will help to inform other crypto enthusiast about Wulet platform and its advantages. By the way, they have high ratings on different respected websites.
It is nice to see. I will follow this project because I won’t to know all interesting news about it. I can’t wait for sales start. I am sure that dev’s will raise enough funds to achieve their goals.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:37:42 AM

I like the idea of this project, but I still don’t understand one thing. How is it supposed to work? I mean the technical part of this platform is not very clear for me. Who can explain it for me?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:42:15 AM

I like the idea of this project, but I still don’t understand one thing. How is it supposed to work? I mean the technical part of this platform is not very clear for me. Who can explain it for me?
I can. If you need this specific information you can connect with Wulet’s developers. They will be happy to answers on all of your questions. I can describe some features of the project’s architecture for you.
a1471989

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:47:34 AM

I can. If you need this specific information you can connect with Wulet’s developers. They will be happy to answers on all of your questions. I can describe some features of the project’s architecture for you.
Ok. I think you can give me enough information. In case I will text them in telegram or facebook. I want to know how they will provide the security of data flow. Do you know something about transactional fees?
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:52:49 AM

Ok. I think you can give me enough information. In case I will text them in telegram or facebook. I want to know how they will provide the security of data flow. Do you know something about transactional fees?
Well, wulet is secure market place with high operational flexibility. Blockchain will help to provide security and simplicity on this platform. Transparency of the system prevents fraud I think it is all that you need to know.
a1471989

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:00:10 AM

Well, wulet is secure market place with high operational flexibility. Blockchain will help to provide security and simplicity on this platform. Transparency of the system prevents fraud I think it is all that you need to know.
Nice. I think platform will be successful with this system features. I hope developers will be permanently updating the system to improve its work. It gives a serious alternative for loyalty program management. Also, thank you for your help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: