Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:29:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:02:22 PM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.
I haven’t known that they’ve posted a new article. Better check it out. Well, maybe you are right about Wulet. I know that businessmen can have a lot of additional instruments to improve this production thanks to Wulet.
It’s short and it won’t take time. Here is the link. https://medium.com/@wulet.io/untitled-9063d1cf8b7a
Simple users also have interesting advantages that they won’t be able to find on any other existing platform.

Thank you so much. Yes, these guys know how to present information about their project. Users have some advantages but I still think that businessmen get more interesting stuff and benefits than consumers.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:07:50 PM

Recently I have read the last article from Wulet’d medium account and I can agree with this them. Really, Wulet is a blue ocean of possibilities and there is no doubt in this approval. It is something really special.
I haven’t known that they’ve posted a new article. Better check it out. Well, maybe you are right about Wulet. I know that businessmen can have a lot of additional instruments to improve this production thanks to Wulet.
It’s short and it won’t take time. Here is the link. https://medium.com/@wulet.io/untitled-9063d1cf8b7a
Simple users also have interesting advantages that they won’t be able to find on any other existing platform.

Thank you so much. Yes, these guys know how to present information about their project. Users have some advantages but I still think that businessmen get more interesting stuff and benefits than consumers.
If you have read the white paper and other documents, you wouldn’t be so sure. It is really hard to decide who is more appreciated by developers. Users are able change their loyalty point management but companies can increase their profits.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:14:14 PM

If you have read the white paper and other documents, you wouldn’t be so sure. It is really hard to decide who is more appreciated by developers. Users are able change their loyalty point management but companies can increase their profits.
You can be sure that I am enough informed about wulet. That’s why additional profits are the main reason why I think companies has more advantages. They are able to have advertisement, cheap way to create a loyalty program and to manage it without problems.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:19:18 PM

You can be sure that I am enough informed about wulet. That’s why additional profits are the main reason why I think companies has more advantages. They are able to have advertisement, cheap way to create a loyalty program and to manage it without problems.
You are absolutely right.  Users are able to discover new products, exchange earned loyalty points and even convert points in fiat. I think that it is the best part. It is a wonderful way to save serious amounts of money.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:24:19 PM

You are absolutely right.  Users are able to discover new products, exchange earned loyalty points and even convert points in fiat. I think that it is the best part. It is a wonderful way to save serious amounts of money.
Ok. I began to doubt the accuracy of my statement. Maybe you are right and everything isn’t do obvious. But I can make a conclusion that this project is great for everyone. All users of the platform can change their life in a better way.
Green Lantern

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:29:11 PM

Ok. I began to doubt the accuracy of my statement. Maybe you are right and everything isn’t do obvious. But I can make a conclusion that this project is great for everyone. All users of the platform can change their life in a better way.
Nice thought. I guess wulet’s competitors need to be more attentive to this project because it can replace other similar platforms. Community really supports wulet and there are no serious obstacles in their way to success.
BlackHayate

View Profile
July 23, 2018, 11:34:36 PM

Nice thought. I guess wulet’s competitors need to be more attentive to this project because it can replace other similar platforms. Community really supports wulet and there are no serious obstacles in their way to success.
I agree. I am convinced that their privet and crowd sale will be on the top. They will raise enough funds to expand all over the world and improve the technical part of the project. It will be awesome because these guys are super.   
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:45:52 AM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
slovenia1

Merit: 100

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

I thought about the problem as a whole. And why do you need loyalty programs and all these points? What task does it all bring to the users and the company?
Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
Techsan

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:02:00 PM

Well, what a stupid question? This contributes to attracting new users, as well as retaining their own audience. It is for this purpose that companies use loyalty programs.
Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:08:12 PM

Does this really work and new users are ready to start using something new only thanks to an advantageous loyalty program? Does it really work?
Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
Techsan

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:13:03 PM

Of course it works, especially if it's something really profitable. Further, loyalty programs begin to work in order to retain their customers and offer them really interesting promotions.
Well, judging by your description, these programs in themselves bring a lot of benefits and interest to users. So what is this platform for then?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:20:06 PM

Well, judging by your description, these programs in themselves bring a lot of benefits and interest to users. So what is this platform for then?
This platform offers users and companies a whole new experience and new opportunities. After all earned loyalty points you can use where you want and even cash in Fiat.
Techsan

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:26:51 PM

This platform offers users and companies a whole new experience and new opportunities. After all earned loyalty points you can use where you want and even cash in Fiat.
That is, I can earn loyalty points buying goods in one store, and spend these points in another, do you mean it?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 12:32:30 PM

That is, I can earn loyalty points buying goods in one store, and spend these points in another, do you mean it?
Well, in simple language, yes, that's it. Only this will not be realized exactly, but the oen resemble the image. That's why such a service is of huge interest for users.
Techsan

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:00:23 PM

Well, in simple language, yes, that's it. Only this will not be realized exactly, but the oen resemble the image. That's why such a service is of huge interest for users.
In this case, I can not disagree with you, it sounds really very profitable and convenient. I would like to try how it works in real life.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:07:13 PM

In this case, I can not disagree with you, it sounds really very profitable and convenient. I would like to try how it works in real life.
In this case it is necessary to wait for the end of the sale of the tokens and the implementation of the project. I also liked the idea and I look forward to the working version of the platform.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:14:43 PM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:21:58 PM

Why create a similar project? I have nothing against the project, I'm wondering how this sphere develops and lives now, because in order to come to the market with new ideas, you have to be better

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

I agree with you. The project solves the problem a little differently than other projects, competitors. It is because of this that the project is different from opponents, it has a chance to become a leader in its industry

And what about the functioning of such projects now? What actions does he want to replace or change? I want to understand what will be the difference with competitors
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: