Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:32:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
12coins

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:03:03 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.
And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.

Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.

Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lancechain355

Activity: 125
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:25:18 PM

Oh ok. I am the one looking after this project so could you help me understand on who would be the person to get in touch with?
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 01:31:32 PM

Is it possible that someone finally decided to implement such a service, it's just great, because many of us are made up of a lot of loyalty programs and now it's all conveniently managed in one place.

The idea of the project is very good. The wallet with cryptoback for everyday purchases is a grate idea. The cash back is very popular and I see that cryptoback will be popular too.
nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 01:42:02 PM

The idea of the project is very good. The wallet with cryptoback for everyday purchases is a grate idea. The cash back is very popular and I see that cryptoback will be popular too.

but this team must always be careful, because the development of this money-back system is very meticulous in financial there are so many who use this system but they also close with a very fast time due to considerable losses

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 05:59:06 PM

Traditional loyalty schemes need a rethink.

The Wulet team strongly believes that traditional loyalty schemes need a rethink not only because of changing consumer expectations. They have become very expensive to run and too difficult to adjust.

According to the Wulet team «Loyalty - it is the brand’s ability to be the “top of mind” in a customers head».
Loyalty provides an ultimately pleasurable customer experience. Although, such an experience is much harder to achieve when every consumer has different expectations and responds to different triggers when it comes to engaging with a brand.

Getting the customer experience right has become the differentiating factor for many successful business models.

With Wulet each company will have the right loyalty strategy which requires the minimum amount of actions from a customer and provide maximally joyful customer experience. With Wulet each company will be successful.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:26:19 PM

So I can not understand what the existing loyalty programs do not satisfy the user needs so much that WULET is going to fix the situation on the market?
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:35:19 PM

So I can not understand what the existing loyalty programs do not satisfy the user needs so much that WULET is going to fix the situation on the market?
WULET is not going to fix anything, it's just a more convenient service that unites loyalty programs for the convenience of users.
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:40:06 PM

WULET is not going to fix anything, it's just a more convenient service that unites loyalty programs for the convenience of users.
For example, I use many loyalty programs at the moment and do not have any difficulties with this, why I should be interested in such a service, I'm trying to understand it.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:46:36 PM

For example, I use many loyalty programs at the moment and do not have any difficulties with this, why I should be interested in such a service, I'm trying to understand it.
Everything is simple enough. Current loyalty programs are different and in no way consistent with each other. The points that you receive from each of them can not be combined in one place to decide how best to take advantage of this.
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 12:55:27 PM

Everything is simple enough. Current loyalty programs are different and in no way consistent with each other. The points that you receive from each of them can not be combined in one place to decide how best to take advantage of this.
All right, so it is. But I thought that this is normal, because all loyalty programs are provided by different companies and it is not surprising that loyalty points are not compatible with each other.
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:04:45 PM

All right, so it is. But I thought that this is normal, because all loyalty programs are provided by different companies and it is not surprising that loyalty points are not compatible with each other.
Exactly! And the goal of WULET is to combine all these loyalty points into one service and provide opportunities for the exchange and sale of these points.
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:08:55 PM

Exactly! And the goal of WULET is to combine all these loyalty points into one service and provide opportunities for the exchange and sale of these points.
And for that it is I can realize all these bonus points and points? Let's say I have combined bonus points of loyalty from different companies in one place. What do I do with them next, how to implement them?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:13:45 PM

And for that it is I can realize all these bonus points and points? Let's say I have combined bonus points of loyalty from different companies in one place. What do I do with them next, how to implement them?
You can exchange them for tokens and withdraw these funds to Fiat. Or use various affiliate programs and exchange for something valuable.
Techsan

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:28:39 PM

You can exchange them for tokens and withdraw these funds to Fiat. Or use various affiliate programs and exchange for something valuable.
So, it turns out that I can use this not only for the services of the company that gave these bonus loyalty points, but also in any other place?
slovenia1

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:35:20 PM

So, it turns out that I can use this not only for the services of the company that gave these bonus loyalty points, but also in any other place?
Yes, that's right, so it turns out that you have the possibility of cross-platform implementation of bonus points of various companies. All this is combined into a single application.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 01:47:41 PM

CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:06:46 PM

And what now, at the moment this happens not so? I just do not understand what exactly is the key advantage of this system.
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:21:20 PM

Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs. It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
CoinNextE

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:34:48 PM

And are loyalty programs so much in demand among users? I just do not really understand this, so I ask.
bitokman

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 02:44:55 PM

Now many companies have such systems. And it's very cool that with this platform users will be able to fully realize the full potential of these loyalty programs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: