Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:26:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:35:22 PM

There are more more cashback programs in 2018, it is a high time to create something useful to unite all the stuff in one app.
Another cool idea, hope that the project will reach the hard cap to make this idea implemented around the whole globe, not only in the European union and CIS.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

There are more more cashback programs in 2018, it is a high time to create something useful to unite all the stuff in one app.
Another cool idea, hope that the project will reach the hard cap to make this idea implemented around the whole globe, not only in the European union and CIS.
Sounds really nice, but I have seen a lot of similar projects, what are advantages of these? Why exactly this project is better than others?
amanai

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:04:25 PM

Sounds really nice, but I have seen a lot of similar projects, what are advantages of these? Why exactly this project is better than others?
The team wants to create a strong partnership with some stores, where their tokens will be accepted. As for me, very good and comfortable idea.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:10:49 PM

The team wants to create a strong partnership with some stores, where their tokens will be accepted. As for me, very good and comfortable idea.
This project is already on the pre-sale stage. I think that it is the main advantage of this project that brings it higher among others
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:15:16 PM

This project is already on the pre-sale stage. I think that it is the main advantage of this project that brings it higher among others
The aim is really worth-achieving, but why the developers have chosen exactly this order of countries. Would it be much better to take the most prosperous countries at first and then to extend borders to smaller ones?
amanai

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 04:21:58 PM

The aim is really worth-achieving, but why the developers have chosen exactly this order of countries. Would it be much better to take the most prosperous countries at first and then to extend borders to smaller ones?
This way of implementation seems too ambitious and too hard to achieve in today's conditions. It is much better to be extended step by step.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 06:00:55 PM

Challenge accepted

According to the latest research, the modern loyalty program market is facing a challenging time, since the client engagement is very low. That is why WULET developers aimed to resolve this issue.
Their goals are:
      to create an application for convenient storage of all loyalty cards;
      to build a platform that allows clients to exchange loyalty points with each other, and companies - to attract their target audience.
      to develop a platform that allows clients to get personalised offers and discounts.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

a1471989

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:41:15 PM

This way of implementation seems too ambitious and too hard to achieve in today's conditions. It is much better to be extended step by step.
the developers just evaluated all risks and decided to start with their native country, because it is much easier when you know about culture and habits of potential customers
amanai

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 08:50:54 PM

the developers just evaluated all risks and decided to start with their native country, because it is much easier when you know about culture and habits of potential customers
technically you are right. I didn't take into account that the team of this project the CIS. I hope, smth like this will reach the USA.
a1471989

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:06:40 PM

technically you are right. I didn't take into account that the team of this project the CIS. I hope, smth like this will reach the USA.
This project will be implemented in the USA if the hard cap will be reached. I don't think that there will be some problems with funds.
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:44:56 PM

Wulet is a great application for users that what to take control of their life. As far as I know that wulet will be able to create personalized content and even discounts for users.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:48:15 PM

Another useful project. I suppose that all bonuses are paid in tokens. Can all revived tokens from different stores be combined and spent on one thing.
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:49:47 PM

Wulet is a great application for users that what to take control of their life. As far as I know that wulet will be able to create personalized content and even discounts for users.
It looks amazing but how are they supposed to realize it? In my opinion it is a very hard task but it is possible for well-educated and experienced team. I hope wulet’s team have necessary skills to provide all mentioned features.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:53:44 PM

Another useful project. I suppose that all bonuses are paid in tokens. Can all revived tokens from different stores be combined and spent on one thing.
of course, you can buy something in partner's store using these tokens. I suppose that there will be a lot of useful things.
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:54:47 PM

It looks amazing but how are they supposed to realize it? In my opinion it is a very hard task but it is possible for well-educated and experienced team. I hope wulet’s team have necessary skills to provide all mentioned features.
You can be sure about these guys. They are really experienced in application and crypto project development. Also, I can assure you that user-targeted offers are really simple to include into the system. Wulet will process the data flow and will offer to users only what they want.
Klacik

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 09:59:40 PM

of course, you can buy something in partner's store using these tokens. I suppose that there will be a lot of useful things.
and if I won't find the thing I want? What should I do in this case. The idea to buy unwanted rubbish doesn't brings me joy at all
Green Lantern

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:00:09 PM

You can be sure about these guys. They are really experienced in application and crypto project development. Also, I can assure you that user-targeted offers are really simple to include into the system. Wulet will process the data flow and will offer to users only what they want.
It is nice to hear. Probably I should read more information about the team. Do members have profiles in linkedin? It is logic but won’t it be annoying or preventing discovering of new produces and loyalty programs.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:05:22 PM

and if I won't find the thing I want? What should I do in this case. The idea to buy unwanted rubbish doesn't brings me joy at all
his point is described in white paper. It will be possible to exchange WU tokens for fiat money. Anyway I t think that the list of partners will be enough for you
pavondunbar

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:05:49 PM

It is nice to hear. Probably I should read more information about the team. Do members have profiles in linkedin? It is logic but won’t it be annoying or preventing discovering of new produces and loyalty programs.
Yes, I think they have. I guess you should find some information about them on their official website. All links are supposed to be there. I don’t think so. It will be a well-balanced system that will have all opportunities.
Klacik

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 10:07:41 PM

his point is described in white paper. It will be possible to exchange WU tokens for fiat money. Anyway I t think that the list of partners will be enough for you
You know, because some loyalty programs offer only bonus points that can be applicable only special store. They are literary force us to buy more. Glad to find out that I can exchange received tokens for fiat money. Thank you for information.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: