Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:32:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
number37

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 07:01:07 PM

Huh, a "blue ocean" of possibilities, that does sound exciting, I wonder if there's any real competition for this Wulet project? let's recall at least one similar project, when nothing comes to mind, it is also alarming
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:02:31 AM

Wulet gives new instruments for businessmen. The could successfully manage their business thanks to features that are included to the platform. I really hope that it will be launched and I will be able to try it.
Techsan

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

Wulet gives new instruments for businessmen. The could successfully manage their business thanks to features that are included to the platform. I really hope that it will be launched and I will be able to try it.
I am happy to see that there are such inspired users like you. Wulet gives access information about all transaction in the platform. I guess businessmen will be able to find out what is more needed for consumers.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:12:21 AM

I am happy to see that there are such inspired users like you. Wulet gives access information about all transaction in the platform. I guess businessmen will be able to find out what is more needed for consumers.
Yes, I agree with you. Consumers will be also happy about this project. I am really tired about this stupid discount cards and other useless things. I want to use loyalty points and get some benefits from my favorite company.
Techsan

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:17:09 AM

Yes, I agree with you. Consumers will be also happy about this project. I am really tired about this stupid discount cards and other useless things. I want to use loyalty points and get some benefits from my favorite company.
I think that any consumer will agree with you. WUlet’s developers created a platform that is interesting for both parts for consumers like you and business. That’s why I think it will conquer public.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:22:24 AM

I think that any consumer will agree with you. WUlet’s developers created a platform that is interesting for both parts for consumers like you and business. That’s why I think it will conquer public.
Why do you think I am a simple user? I have my own business too, so this project has double advantages for me. I will be able to increase popularity of my production and make my life easier. I think it is wonderful. 
Techsan

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:29:26 AM

Why do you think I am a simple user? I have my own business too, so this project has double advantages for me. I will be able to increase popularity of my production and make my life easier. I think it is wonderful. 
I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions. Your example shows that this application can be very useful in any case and in any situation. I think users will appreciate a lot hard work of developers.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:34:23 AM

I am sorry that I jumped to conclusions. Your example shows that this application can be very useful in any case and in any situation. I think users will appreciate a lot hard work of developers.
I hope that investors will appreciate their work. I think they need to understand that this project is really something special and it has enormous financial potential. I think it is more important because wulet need to have sources for improvement.
phuongden

Activity: 95

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

Well at the moment, many companies have different loyalty programs.
It's great on the one hand, but all these programs are not integrated into one convenient service and you have to carry a lot of cards with you.
Techsan

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:39:30 AM

I hope that investors will appreciate their work. I think they need to understand that this project is really something special and it has enormous financial potential. I think it is more important because wulet need to have sources for improvement.
Well, it is a nice conclusion. By the way, I know that wulet has great plans and they really need raise funds. I think you are more experienced in these questions than I am. Everything will be like it is supposed to be.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:44:39 AM

Well, it is a nice conclusion. By the way, I know that wulet has great plans and they really need raise funds. I think you are more experienced in these questions than I am. Everything will be like it is supposed to be.
Yep, I am sure about it. I want to be first who will know about all wulets successes and I will subscribe on every Wulet’s account in social media. That’s I think that social media is helpful.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:49:28 AM

Hey, everyone. The project is the best loyalty point management platform ever. I know that it has many competitors but developers tried to add something special and they’ve made it great.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:54:32 AM

Hey, everyone. The project is the best loyalty point management platform ever. I know that it has many competitors but developers tried to add something special and they’ve made it great.
I agree with your opinion. It is something out of the box. I hope community will grow more and more people will join us in Wulet’s development. It has a great future. I am sure about it. The token sale will be successful also.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:56:08 AM

I agree with your opinion. It is something out of the box. I hope community will grow more and more people will join us in Wulet’s development. It has a great future. I am sure about it. The token sale will be successful also.
I have no doubts about it. Can you remind me about sales? I don’t remember when it is supposed to be started. I think presale is live. Am I right? I really forgot about these details.
guarino

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:03:50 AM

I have no doubts about it. Can you remind me about sales? I don’t remember when it is supposed to be started. I think presale is live. Am I right? I really forgot about these details.
Yes, you are right. So, if you want to participate you have a chance. The crowd sale will be started at the 3q. They accept BTC, ETH, LTC, so I think there is no reasons not to buy these tokens.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:16 AM

Yes, you are right. So, if you want to participate you have a chance. The crowd sale will be started at the 3q. They accept BTC, ETH, LTC, so I think there is no reasons not to buy these tokens.
You are right. Probably I should connect to developers and find out all details of this presale. I hope I have enough coins to buy tokens as many as I want to buy. Wulet deserves to be invested.
guarino

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:13:17 AM

You are right. Probably I should connect to developers and find out all details of this presale. I hope I have enough coins to buy tokens as many as I want to buy. Wulet deserves to be invested.
True. I assure you that you will get enough profits from this project. I wish you good luck and I am sure that Wulet will meet your expectations for sure.
trathanh9562

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 10:48:59 AM

Internal exchange with individual rate of each program will give you a chance to choose how exactly you want to spend accrued points.
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:37:18 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 12:43:15 PM

I correctly understand that the project has been successfully successful in the market, it needs promotion, it was for this purpose that the bounties of the program were created for each project. Tell me, do I correctly interpret what is happening in this area?

Yes, you are right, that's it. Projects create a marketing company to develop their project through the bounty program. Their essence lies in the fact that users are told in social networks and forums about the project and for this they will be awarded project tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: