Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:42:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:46:36 AM

I want to start buying project tokens and participate in the bounty program in parallel. I think it will be useful for me

Bounty program is a great way to get a good number of tokens and sell them at a good price when they go to the exchange

I believe that you need to be able to take risks. I do not know how to risk and buy coins and wait for them to grow in value. That's why I participate in the bounty program
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:52:07 AM

I want to start buying project tokens and participate in the bounty program in parallel. I think it will be useful for me

Bounty program is a great way to get a good number of tokens and sell them at a good price when they go to the exchange

I believe that you need to be able to take risks. I do not know how to risk and buy coins and wait for them to grow in value. That's why I participate in the bounty program

I agree that buying tokens is a big risk, on which not everyone is ready. Bounty program is an excellent choice for those who want to trade tokens.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:58:58 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help
kk777

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:05:44 AM

How many tokens will be released by the project for the implementation of the whole project promotion program? This information is very important and I want to get it, I need help

In total, the project expects to release about 91,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:11:34 AM

In total, the project expects to release about 91,000,000 tokens, which will be distributed among all project participants, developers.

I think that about 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.
kk777

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:17:06 AM

I think that about 100 million is the optimal number of tokens, which is convenient to distribute among the participants and put them on the stock exchange. Some projects create 1 billion or more, I think this is an inflated amount that will not lead to a good result.

I agree with you, 1 million is not enough, and 91 million is a successful number of tokens, this was proved by a number of projects that chose this particular number and their token was successful on the exchange.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:22:02 AM

I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:29:12 AM

I am very interested in this project, since I believe that in the future it will be the approach that is popular around the world

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?
yeyz20171031

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:32:23 AM

WULET coin project team technical ability is good, it is worth investors to participate in the allocation of a certain position, long-term holding patience to wait.
Klacik

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

When did you get acquainted with the project? I'm talking about in what resources did you read information about the project and its innovations?

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project
amanai

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:40:08 AM

I studied the white paper well, in which I found answers to many questions, as I asked questions in the telegrams of the channel of this project

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?
Klacik

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:44:47 AM

What about the telegram? The administrator answered you the questions you asked? Or users who actively participated in it?

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. And I received more detailed information from the administrator
amanai

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:49:46 AM

I was prompted by both users and the administrator. And I received more detailed information from the administrator

I thought so. This preload has a very active community, so you can safely ask questions in a telegram and get a very quick answer
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 10:57:35 PM

Is it costly to enter the world of WULET?

It’s so easy to use WULET! The platform will charge a small commission for the access to the immense inward potential of the ecosustem, as well as for the loyalty points exchange on the WULET exchange.
All the partner companies will have their points on the internal exchange; each company will also have their own exchange rate for the points, and any user will be able to purchase them for WU-tokens.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

BlackHayate

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:37:00 PM

Can’t wait for crowd sales. I really like this platform and see a lot of interesting opportunities for my business. This project can change the meaning of loyalty campaigns and it is awesome. Cheap and fast. What else is needed?
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:43:42 PM

Can’t wait for crowd sales. I really like this platform and see a lot of interesting opportunities for my business. This project can change the meaning of loyalty campaigns and it is awesome. Cheap and fast. What else is needed?
By the way, you can become a participant of the white list. It could bring you nice bonuses but sincerely I don’t know anything about the current business. Like a businessman, you need to know that presales are more profitable than crowdsales.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:48:50 PM

By the way, you can become a participant of the white list. It could bring you nice bonuses but sincerely I don’t know anything about the current business. Like a businessman, you need to know that presales are more profitable than crowdsales.
Well, maybe you are right. I should take a look on their information. I can find on their official website? Am I right? I just don’t sure that I will have enough money to participate.
peetah

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:53:10 PM

Well, maybe you are right. I should take a look on their information. I can find on their official website? Am I right? I just don’t sure that I will have enough money to participate.
Yes, you are right. There is enough information. Here is the link so you will be able to find it very fast.
https://wulet.io/
Besides, the crowdsale date isn’t fixed, so you will wait it a long time. I think the white list is perfect decision for you.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 11:58:46 PM

Yes, you are right. There is enough information. Here is the link so you will be able to find it very fast.
Besides, the crowdsale date isn’t fixed, so you will wait it a long time. I think the white list is perfect decision for you.

It is great. Thank you for your help. I like that there so polite and helpful community members like you. I guess a strong community can make the project more popular and successful.
peetah

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:03:41 AM

It is great. Thank you for your help. I like that there so polite and helpful community members like you. I guess a strong community can make the project more popular and successful.
You are right. I know that the bounty is very popular. I think it is a great sign. It means that this idea in demand and I hope it will be wonderful. I will follow this project and I hope news will be great.
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: