Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:42:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:09:12 AM

Can’t wait for crowd sales. I really like this platform and see a lot of interesting opportunities for my business. This project can change the meaning of loyalty campaigns and it is awesome. Cheap and fast. What else is needed?
By the way, you can become a participant of the white list. It could bring you nice bonuses but sincerely I don’t know anything about the current business. Like a businessman, you need to know that presales are more profitable than crowdsales.
Well, maybe you are right. I should take a look on their information. I can find on their official website? Am I right? I just don’t sure that I will have enough money to participate.
Yes, you are right. There is enough information. Here is the link so you will be able to find it very fast.
https://wulet.io/
Besides, the crowdsale date isn’t fixed, so you will wait it a long time. I think the white list is perfect decision for you.

It is great. Thank you for your help. I like that there so polite and helpful community members like you. I guess a strong community can make the project more popular and successful.
You are right. I know that the bounty is very popular. I think it is a great sign. It means that this idea in demand and I hope it will be wonderful. I will follow this project and I hope news will be great.
It is true for 100%. Project has a great future. Community and developers together will change the market and level up all loyalty programs. It is the best kind of collaboration.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:39:49 AM

Hey, everyone! I like this project so much! I really want to see application because I think it will have incredible features. I think there will be a lot of admirers.
You are right. Developers are really experienced and there is no reason to doubts about the application. I know that there will be unbelievable features and I want to try it soon.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:44:10 AM

Hey, everyone! I like this project so much! I really want to see application because I think it will have incredible features. I think there will be a lot of admirers.
You are right. Developers are really experienced and there is no reason to doubts about the application. I know that there will be unbelievable features and I want to try it soon.
What features do you mean exactly? I really so excited about this project and I want to know more. I know that it is very interesting for users and producers but I don’t know many details.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:50:18 AM

What features do you mean exactly? I really so excited about this project and I want to know more. I know that it is very interesting for users and producers but I don’t know many details.
There will be some tools that will help to find new partners. There will be a filter by category and a map search. I think it is one of the most important features for business development. It is a wonderful for any forward-looking businessmen.
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 12:58:13 AM

There will be some tools that will help to find new partners. There will be a filter by category and a map search. I think it is one of the most important features for business development. It is a wonderful for any forward-looking businessmen.
Well, I think you are absolutely right. By the way, I think that app developers tried to fulfill users’ requests. I think it is easy enough and also fair. Everyone will have great benefits thanks to this application.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:05:57 AM

Well, I think you are absolutely right. By the way, I think that app developers tried to fulfill users’ requests. I think it is easy enough and also fair. Everyone will have great benefits thanks to this application.
True. Users will get all needed information and store all accessible loyalty cards. Also, there won’t be any problems with storage because everything will be kept in one application. I think it is a perfect decision.
a1471989

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:10:21 AM

True. Users will get all needed information and store all accessible loyalty cards. Also, there won’t be any problems with storage because everything will be kept in one application. I think it is a perfect decision.
OMG. Now I am excited even more about this application. Do you know when it will be launched? I can’t find any fixed data. I really hope that it will be soon.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 01:17:29 AM

OMG. Now I am excited even more about this application. Do you know when it will be launched? I can’t find any fixed data. I really hope that it will be soon.
Unfortunately, I don’t know but I hope it will be soon available for downloading. I know that there will be designed applications for android and for ios. I guess developers will notice high interest in this application.
AzrailBogov

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 11, 2018, 11:53:50 AM

This project is another successful application of blockage for everyday life. WULET is an elegant and simple solution that, due to its convenience and ease of use, should quickly gain popularity and win its circle of fans and its place in the market.
drippx

Activity: 539
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:28:21 AM

Wulet is a very good application. Wulet will be able to create personalized content for users.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 06:18:39 PM

What public blockchains do you know?
Write down your pros and cons for each of them.

Etherium is currently the leader among public blockchains that support smart contracts. However, it does have several limitations: a low capacity (of around 17 transactions per second) and high cost per transaction.

The NEO platform was designed to solve these issues, however, the GAS costs are high, and each procedure to add functions onto the contract require these costs, which can significantly slow the platform’s development, especially at the beginning stages.

Qtum unites the benefits of Bitcoin (UTXO) and Ethereum (EVM). Its capacity is significantly higher than that of Ethereum, but transaction costs remain high.

Thus, none of the blockchain solutions discussed above are suitable for achieving WULET’s goals.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 08:55:30 PM

EOS+WULET=ICO

We have chosen EOS, because it has several advantages important for WULET:
Scalability. EOS capacity is now around 5,000 transactions per second, and soon it will increase tenfold. Multisequencing the network will scale the capacity to a million transactions per second. Moreover, EOS supports asynchronised communications and the separation of authentication from execution.
Flexibility. In the event that an error is found in an application built on EOS, the authors of the block can freeze it until the error is fixed, and then refresh the code without any hard forks or pauses in activity of other network applications.
Convenience. EOS includes a selection of web-instruments for the creation of interfaces, self-describing interfaces and database schemes, as well as declarative enabling circuits, which allows to easily delegate them to other accounts.
Management. In EOS, tokenholders themselves choose block authors, which increases the level of trust. All conflicts are resolved by a majority vote.

Moreover, in EOS there is no need to pay for transactions - one must simply have enough EOS tokens. If you own a certain number of EOS tokens, you gain access to the respective percentage of computational performance, capacity, and network storage.

German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:03:26 PM

EOS based WU-token

WU-token amounts to a realisation of a contract that is completely compatible with a standard EOS-token - eosio.token. Because of this compatibility, WU-tokens can be traded on outside exchanges.
In order to transfer tokens from Ethereum, the functionality of the WU-token includes the ability to issue tokens through the oraclize service for the amount equivalent to the tokens frozen in the Ethereum network.

cryptoroland

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 09:07:10 PM

Can’t wait for crowd sales. I really like this platform and see a lot of interesting opportunities for my business. This project can change the meaning of loyalty campaigns and it is awesome. Cheap and fast. What else is needed?
By the way, you can become a participant of the white list. It could bring you nice bonuses but sincerely I don’t know anything about the current business. Like a businessman, you need to know that presales are more profitable than crowdsales.
Well, maybe you are right. I should take a look on their information. I can find on their official website? Am I right? I just don’t sure that I will have enough money to participate.
Now the red market and we need to carefully study the project before investing money in it. Participation in ICO is profitable, but only for experienced people. Cool

░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓ ARCONA is Augmented reality ecosystem ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓ Bitcointalk Instagram YouTube ▐  Twitter Reddit ▐  Telegram ▐  Facebook ▐  Discord ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
░░▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   New world in additional reality   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 08:26:57 AM

Token loyalty points.

To implement the basic functions of the loyalty points on the WULET platform, a specific token will be issued for every type of loyalty point. This token will function analogously to the WU-token, our basic token. This means that token loyalty points will be also compatible with the standard EOS-token, except for the following:

* There is no limit on the issue of token loyalty points, though their emission can be limited for a particular time period or have supply constraints.

* The transfer of tokens is limited by the WULET exchange. This will restrict the trade of these points on outside exchanges and the transfer of tokens directly between users. In the future, this restriction can be lifted by the admin for all or particular tokens.

* Since each loyalty point is an obligation between the partnering company and the point holder, it is logical to “burn” these points when they are used for payment (or fulfillment of that obligation), thereby removing them from circulation. This is exactly what happens on the platform.

guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:47:13 PM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:52:12 PM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.
You are right. I think that project can become the best one, but I am really afraid of big competition on the market. I know that there are several similar platforms. I like the team but I’m not sure in their success.
guarino

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 04:59:35 PM

You are right. I think that project can become the best one, but I am really afraid of big competition on the market. I know that there are several similar platforms. I like the team but I’m not sure in their success.
I think you are to meticulous. The platform is great and really well-designed. You need to see the full picture. Wulet has many undeniable advantages for vendors.  Any vendor will be able to create his/her own loyal campaign.
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:07:15 PM

I think you are to meticulous. The platform is great and really well-designed. You need to see the full picture. Wulet has many undeniable advantages for vendors.  Any vendor will be able to create his/her own loyal campaign.
Yes, you are right about it. I know that loyalty campaign design is very expensive and beginning companies could be very happy. But I am not sure if it is enough but there need to be more advantages.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:29:55 PM

Yes, you are right about it. I know that loyalty campaign design is very expensive and beginning companies could be very happy. But I am not sure if it is enough but there need to be more advantages.
Ok. You aren’t right. This platform has more than you can imagine. Certain advantages can help users to become more happier and earn some tokens and they can trade it in fiat.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: