Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE] WULET — 💸 Swap Your Loyalty Points!  (Read 164328 times)
BlackHayate

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:34:26 PM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.
You are right. I think that project can become the best one, but I am really afraid of big competition on the market. I know that there are several similar platforms. I like the team but I’m not sure in their success.
I think you are to meticulous. The platform is great and really well-designed. You need to see the full picture. Wulet has many undeniable advantages for vendors.  Any vendor will be able to create his/her own loyal campaign.
Yes, you are right about it. I know that loyalty campaign design is very expensive and beginning companies could be very happy. But I am not sure if it is enough but there need to be more advantages.
Ok. You aren’t right. This platform has more than you can imagine. Certain advantages can help users to become more happier and earn some tokens and they can trade it in fiat.
Well, it is really nice. Maybe this advantage could be really importante in their success. Community needs to be very motivated. In other case the project won’t be successful and popular. I wonder what will happen next with this incredible project.
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
VestRidCr

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:37:32 PM

I guess that Wulet is greatest platform for loyalty points management. I really hope that this project will be expanded all over the world. This project is something special for users and for campaigns.
You are right. I think that project can become the best one, but I am really afraid of big competition on the market. I know that there are several similar platforms. I like the team but I’m not sure in their success.
The worst thing is the lack of competition. This slows down the development of the project, making it uncompetitive.

bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

I think you are to meticulous. The platform is great and really well-designed. You need to see the full picture. Wulet has many undeniable advantages for vendors.  Any vendor will be able to create his/her own loyal campaign.
Yes, you are right about it. I know that loyalty campaign design is very expensive and beginning companies could be very happy. But I am not sure if it is enough but there need to be more advantages.
Ok. You aren’t right. This platform has more than you can imagine. Certain advantages can help users to become more happier and earn some tokens and they can trade it in fiat.
Well, it is really nice. Maybe this advantage could be really importante in their success. Community needs to be very motivated. In other case the project won’t be successful and popular. I wonder what will happen next with this incredible project.
I think that everything will be super. I’m sure that these guys will find enough partners and raise enough funds to be able to realize their plans. I know that they’re planning something special
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:46:44 PM

I think that everything will be super. I’m sure that these guys will find enough partners and raise enough funds to be able to realize their plans. I know that they’re planning something special
I hope to see it soon. Thank you for this conversation. Now I am calmer and I have great expectations. Maybe I will participate in bounty or something. I can be really interesting and profitable I think.
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:50:12 PM

I hope to see it soon. Thank you for this conversation. Now I am calmer and I have great expectations. Maybe I will participate in bounty or something. I can be really interesting and profitable I think.
I wish you good luck. By the way. Here is the link for bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279
BlackHayate

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 05:55:34 PM

I wish you good luck. By the way. Here is the link for bounty thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4455279

Thank you again. I like this bounty. It is very obvious that it is very attractive and I will tell about it to my friends. I guess these actions could help to earn more public’s respect. I really like Wulet more than before.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:00:17 PM

Businessmen really still don’t know what exactly clients want to get. I mean that customer can be satisfied with your production but he won’t become a loyal customer
pavondunbar

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:05:49 PM

Businessmen really still don’t know what exactly clients want to get. I mean that customer can be satisfied with your production but he won’t become a loyal customer

Well, you have sense in your words. If clients haven’t become loyal there was a problem with something else. For example, salesman was unpolite or the product was delivered late. There are lots of other problem too.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:11:07 PM

Well, you have sense in your words. If clients haven’t become loyal there was a problem with something else. For example, salesman was unpolite or the product was delivered late. There are lots of other problem too.
It’s true. I am still wondering what really businessmen need to do to improve their business. What exactly can they do in this situation?
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:17:54 PM

It’s true. I am still wondering what really businessmen need to do to improve their business. What exactly can they do in this situation?
Well, they can use Wulet service. Maybe, it won’t resolve all of their problems, but it will be much more useful than other services. It can give a great opportunity to communicate with people. Businessmen can get analytical data about those loyalty points that they have, so they can improve their ads and other stuff too. It is great platform that has a big potential.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:22:15 PM

Well, they can use Wulet service. Maybe, it won’t resolve all of their problems, but it will be much more useful than other services. It can give a great opportunity to communicate with people. Businessmen can get analytical data about those loyalty points that they have, so they can improve their ads and other stuff too. It is great platform that has a big potential.
You are absolutely right. I have never thought about it in this direction. I will be really interested to see their progress and how their partners will change their business too.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:29:37 PM

You are absolutely right. I have never thought about it in this direction. I will be really interested to see their progress and how their partners will change their business too.
I am sure that this project will change some rules on the market. User will get what they want and companies will great nice profits. I think everyone will be happy and grateful about it.
nicrnicr

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

I am sure that this project will change some rules on the market. User will get what they want and companies will great nice profits. I think everyone will be happy and grateful about it.
That’s why I want to support this project. Wulet has a great prospect and I am sure that they will find their own place on the market. I want to see their international success.
pavondunbar

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 06:38:47 PM

That’s why I want to support this project. Wulet has a great prospect and I am sure that they will find their own place on the market. I want to see their international success.
I think there is need to be more time but I am sure. These guys really know what to offer to public and how to develop an existing project like Wulet. I will follow their news and I think it is nice idea to support it.
German_WULET (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 10:30:28 PM

Implementing loyalty programs with WULET

The WULET platform is a unique instrument that will allow companies to decrease spending on the creation and maintenance of loyalty programs.
WULET will also provide the opportunity to implement loyalty programs using blockchain. This will be available both to existing partners and companies that wish to launch a new loyalty program.

You always can find detailed information on our website: wulet.io

amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 06:57:48 PM

The WULET platform is a unique instrument that will allow companies to decrease spending on the creation and maintenance of loyalty programs.
WULET will also provide the opportunity to implement loyalty programs using blockchain. This will be available both to existing partners and companies that wish to launch a new loyalty program.

thank you. I am always glad to see and know that the team of developers take care of their community and update information about the project!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:35:14 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:39:37 PM

thank you. I am always glad to see and know that the team of developers take care of their community and update information about the project!
Yeah, i always get a lot of information from the social accounts of this projects. Really cool thing. I think that this way of fast updates attract more people to make investments
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:43:34 PM

No doubt this project is the most popular and promising at the moment. The potential of this project is very high. I hope that reaction of the market will bring to this project a lot of fame and funds
Problems with the use of cryptocurrencies are very serious for today. This platform is going to solve a lot of uncomfortable situations with cashbacks that can be faced in the nearest future.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:45:32 PM

Yeah, i always get a lot of information from the social accounts of this projects. Really cool thing. I think that this way of fast updates attract more people to make investments
And we should not forget about that there are a lot of information and new not only about project. Interesting topics, cryptoworld news and so on
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: