Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:18:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  
Author Topic: bitcoin-trader.biz  (Read 203880 times)
msarro

Activity: 788
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:35:49 PM

Don't think we will hear anything.

My name is Michaela, I am the Moderator of the Unofficial Bitcoin-Trader group. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/422205661244938/)

I tried to join the Unofficial Facebook group to see if any progress was made there and was blocked.

The dodgy just keeps on coming!

Really? Odd. I don't recall seeing anyone be blocked unless they were clear sockpuppets (and even a few of those have made it in).

███████████████████████████
██    ▀█████████████▀    ██
██      ▀████▀████▀      ██
███▄    ▄██▀   ▀██▄    ▄███
█████▄▄██▀  ▄▄▄  ▀██▄▄█████
███████▀    ███    ▀███████
██████               ██████
███████▄    ███    ▄███████
████▀ ▀██▄  ▀▀▀  ▄██▀ ▀████
████▀   ▀██▄   ▄██▀   ▀████
██▀   ▄▄ ▄███▄███▄ ▄▄   ▀██
██▄ ▄█████████████████▄ ▄██
..Duelbits..
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██ ▄▄▄▄ ███████████ ▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███████ ▄▄▄▄ █ ██
██ ▀ █ ▄▄▄▄ ███ ▄▄▄▄ █ ▀ ██
████ ▀ █  █ ███ █  █ ▀ ████
██████ ▀▀▀▀ ███ ▀▀▀▀ ██████
██▄ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▄██
██▄██████▌▐▀▄▀▄▀▌▐██████▄██
██▀▀▀████ █▄▀▄▀▄█ ████▀▀▀██
█████▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄█████
███████▌▐█████████▌▐███████
██▄▄▄▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▄▄▄██
█████████████████▀██ ██▀███
██████████████████▄███▄████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ █ ██ █ ██
██ █▀▄▄▀█ ▐▀▄▄▄▀▌ ██▄▄██ ██
██ █▄▀▀▄█ ▐▄▀▀▀▄▌ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██ ██████ ▐█████▌ ██████ ██
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██
██▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄█ ███████████
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ █▀▄▀███████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ██▄████████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▀▄▀████ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ███ ███ ███ ██
██ █▀▄▀▄▀▄ █ ████▄▀▄████ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ████████▀██ ██
██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ ███████▄▀▄█ ██
██▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██
████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀████████
█████▀▄▄███████████▄▄▀█████
████ █████████████████ ████
███ ███████████████████ ███
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ █████████████████████ ██
██ ████████████   ██████ ██
███ ███████████   █████ ███
████ █████████████████ ████
█████▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄█████
████████▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄████████
██ ▄▄▄▀▀███████████▀▀▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▄▀███████▀▄█████ ██
███▄▀█████▄▀███▀▄█████▀▄███
█████▄▀█████▄▀██████▀▄█████
███████▄▀█████▄▀██▀▄███████
█████████▄▀█████▄▀█████████
███▀▄▄▀▀▄██▄▀█████▄▀▀▄▀████
████ ██▄▀████▄▀███▀▄██ ████
████▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀▄███▄▀████
██▀▄██▀▄▀▀█ ███ █▀▀▄▀██▄▀██
███▄▀▄████▄█████▄████▄▀▄███
LIVE SHOWS
SLOTS
BLACKJACK
  ROULETTE
  DUELS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CASHBACK
██&██
RAKEBACK
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
...Register Now...
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jimmad13

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2014, 04:40:51 PM

Don't think we will hear anything.

My name is Michaela, I am the Moderator of the Unofficial Bitcoin-Trader group. (https://www.facebook.com/groups/422205661244938/)

I tried to join the Unofficial Facebook group to see if any progress was made there and was blocked.

The dodgy just keeps on coming!

Really? Odd. I don't recall seeing anyone be blocked unless they were clear sockpuppets (and even a few of those have made it in).

Was never even approved to get judged!!!
rammy2k2
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:24:49 AM

Latest FB update :

Here are the facts we have at this stage :
1 - John Carley was supposed to make an announcement over the weekend. The last time any BT staff heard from him was on Saturday morning when he told us that his announcement would be later the same day.
2- There was a typhoon in the area where John was likely to be. This could be a reason for his lack of communication,but we do not know this for a fact.
3- The server had problems and has been restored. There are still a few updates we need to do.
4- Some site maintenance
5- Michaela Juric-Donlan has released a document with "evidence" that BT is solely for the purpose of laundering money. This you can take as you see fit and it is open to interpretation. I would just like to inform you that Michaela has her own agenda for doing so,and it might be good to point out that she has her own website where she also does btc investments. She is trying to get as much public exposure as possible in order to become a bitcoin "celebrity". The faster she can build a name for herself as the only honest person in crypto currency the more people will trust her investment.
6- Mike Walker and Andrea Ciceri have been an invaluable part of our team and have done more than their part in marketing BT and raising btc awareness. They are our best reps,but that is all they are. They have no inside info into the workings or management of BT. To harass them for info would be a waste of time.Rob Drover is an investor and helped us as admin on this group only. He has no other connection to BT.
7- There has been people who have been able to complete cashouts. This only works for Pexpay it seems.Due to all the server and site issues and maintenance some functions on the site has been disabled or are not working correctly.

This whole fiasco has been a coincidence of badly timed events.We had no control over the server crash and the effects thereof. With this happening and Michaela knowing that John would be hard to reach after she tried to blackmail him, they started their FUD attack and the technical problems just helped her along as an unexpected reason to further cause panic.And with all this happening John disappears without a trace after promising an update.
We have sponsored the Kryptoz car that is still running till November and haven't even started the final leg yet. We have a lot of events that are coming up during the rest of the year for which we have already paid deposits and made arrangements. There are a lot of things that are now just left hanging in the air until John has come back to take control of the situation.
We apologize for the past week and we understand your concern. There is nothing we can do about it until John Carley returns. We will keep you updated with news on the situation,but both Michael Brandenburg , Jonathan Moloney and myself will not take part in any discussions or speculation about this.
mooncake

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:41:14 AM

Latest FB update :

1 - John Carley was supposed to make an announcement over the weekend. The last time any BT staff heard from him was on Saturday morning when he told us that his announcement would be later the same day.
2- There was a typhoon in the area where John was likely to be. This could be a reason for his lack of communication,but we do not know this for a fact.
3- The server had problems and has been restored. There are still a few updates we need to do.
4- Some site maintenance
5- Michaela Juric-Donlan has released a document with "evidence" that BT is solely for the purpose of laundering money. This you can take as you see fit and it is open to interpretation. I would just like to inform you that Michaela has her own agenda for doing so,and it might be good to point out that she has her own website where she also does btc investments. She is trying to get as much public exposure as possible in order to become a bitcoin "celebrity". The faster she can build a name for herself as the only honest person in crypto currency the more people will trust her investment.
6- Mike Walker and Andrea Ciceri have been an invaluable part of our team and have done more than their part in marketing BT and raising btc awareness. They are our best reps,but that is all they are. They have no inside info into the workings or management of BT. To harass them for info would be a waste of time.Rob Drover is an investor and helped us as admin on this group only. He has no other connection to BT.
7- There has been people who have been able to complete cashouts. This only works for Pexpay it seems.Due to all the server and site issues and maintenance some functions on the site has been disabled or are not working correctly.

This whole fiasco has been a coincidence of badly timed events.We had no control over the server crash and the effects thereof. With this happening and Michaela knowing that John would be hard to reach after she tried to blackmail him, they started their FUD attack and the technical problems just helped her along as an unexpected reason to further cause panic.And with all this happening John disappears without a trace after promising an update.
We have sponsored the Kryptoz car that is still running till November and haven't even started the final leg yet. We have a lot of events that are coming up during the rest of the year for which we have already paid deposits and made arrangements. There are a lot of things that are now just left hanging in the air until John has come back to take control of the situation.
We apologize for the past week and we understand your concern. There is nothing we can do about it until John Carley returns. We will keep you updated with news on the situation,but both Michael Brandenburg , Jonathan Moloney and myself will not take part in any discussions or speculation about this.

Has it been deleted? I can't find it now on their fb page.
demme

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 08:42:06 AM

Nope it is stilll there
zwickl

Activity: 64

Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:17:48 AM

I sell my account with 1 share and $0.79 on it ($20.79). Bought the share on October the 2nd (10 days ago). Selling all for 0.04BTC ($15)
PM me

I pay you in 15 punches, where ever you want them ...

Don't sell your dirt to other people !

I am so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I am saying.
david123
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1004

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:49:14 AM

I pay you in 15 punches, where ever you want them ...

Don't sell your dirt to other people !
What's your problem?
If someone want's to buy his account, fine. If not, also fine. It's not your business at all.
Xer0

Activity: 826
Merit: 1000

°^°

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 11:50:52 AM

so the cat is finally dead now? 450$ poofed
Illutian

Activity: 128
Merit: 100

...The Shadow knows.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:13:00 PM

No...no, you see, John was caught in a typhoon and whisked away to the Land of Aquaz. I'm sure he'll return in a submarine to straighten everything out.

Tongue
sunny1

Activity: 276

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:15:05 PM

Seems they are already operating a new scheme: https://www.esotericinvestments.com

I have contacted their support with a silly question and the reply was almost identical to what BT replied at the time they were still replying.
Moedas :D igitais

Activity: 77

Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:15:37 PM

so... if BT is gone, I just hope people did not invested what they could not afford to lose.
that's the rule with all investments.

hope they come back, and all was just a glitch of the system.

sunny1

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 12:17:15 PM

No...no, you see, John was caught in a typhoon and whisked away to the Land of Aquaz. I'm sure he'll return in a submarine to straighten everything out.

Tongue

Maybe he found Malaysian Airlines flight MH370.
Moedas :D igitais

Activity: 77

Want to mine coins? BTC, LTC, DOGE.

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2014, 12:18:16 PM

Seems they are already operating a new scheme: https://www.esotericinvestments.com

I have contacted their support with a silly question and the reply was almost identical to what BT replied at the time they were still replying.

from their website...

Q. Can I join you guys? You seem like the kind of people I want to be part of!
A. Of coarse! Get in touch with us and we can discuss more!

eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:37:01 PM

Latest FB update :

4- Some site maintenance

There is just 1 single person controlling the whole thing. WTF?! Nice story...
LorkiSan

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 01:38:43 PM

I think its created by those who have been scammed by BT
pleiotropik

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 03:49:54 PM

The typhoon ate my homework (!?)  ROFL!!! that should be the epitaph... You have to Love them for the Chutzpah.  Grin
sunny1

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:03:08 PM

Latest FB update :

4- Some site maintenance

There is just 1 single person controlling the whole thing. WTF?! Nice story...

This is actually NOT "WTF" - that is normal with many many other bitcoin companies as well. Do you even have any interest in BT? I doubt it!
fingertoe11

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:36:29 PM

The 8 paid traders show up to work everyday, can't do their jobs, and have no idea why.. Until the CEO gets back. 

You need chest waders to navigate the depth of their BS lies at this point.. 
conspirosphere.tk
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1064

Bitcoin is antisemitic

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:40:43 PM

has anyone called the Bitcoin Police yet?
fingertoe11

Activity: 57

View Profile
October 14, 2014, 04:57:30 PM

If the BS wasn't deep enough,  Yesterday, while the boss was lost at sea, and everyone else was sitting around not knowing anything,  The "Generate Statement" and "View Down-line" functions of the website where miraculously disabled..

Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 »
  Print  

Jump to: