Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:56:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 661 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][XCP] Counterparty - Pioneering Peer-to-Peer Finance - Official Thread  (Read 1276297 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
halfcab123

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

CabTrader v2 | crypto-folio.com

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:41:14 PM

If xcp = msc I will be a rich man. I was poor my whole life.
me too!
and if xcp=msc(which mearns that xcp=0.12BTC), i will donate my 10% xcp to the XCP team. Grin Grin Grin
[/quote]

I'll definitely donate several thousands of dollars to the developers

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kirivas_s

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:46:21 PM

me too!
and if xcp=msc(which mearns that xcp=0.12BTC), i will donate my 10% xcp to the XCP team. Grin Grin Grin

[/quote]

me too
romerun
Legendary

Activity: 1078
Merit: 1001

Bitcoin is new, makes sense to hodl.

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:50:02 PM

msc DEx solves BTC/MSC exchange nicely by having it only on the sell side, so msc price will only go up and up since nobody can dump it on DEx, much wow
qtgwith

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:53:18 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 01:28:00 PM by qtgwith

We Def. Need a MSC/XCP exchange.

MSC/XCP = BTC/LTC

XCP will >MSC.    XCP/MSC>1 No doubt in middle even short term.
halfcab123

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:54:37 PM

We Def. Need a MSC/XCP exchange.

MSC/XCP = BTC/LTC

XCP will >MSC.    XCP/MSC>1 No doubt in middle term.
What's the tipping point though

DayTrade with less exposure to risk, by setting buy and sell spreads with CabTrader v2, buy now @ crypto-folio.com
IamNotSure

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:57:58 PM

msc DEx solves BTC/MSC exchange nicely by having it only on the sell side, so msc price will only go up and up since nobody can dump it on DEx, much wow

Actually, they have the same problem as XCP, you can't escow BTC.

Has anyone tried the msc DEX ? Beuse the masterchest wallet was a real PITA to install (60h to reparse the blockchain...) One might find counterprtyd a bit tedious to install, but Mastrchest was ten times worse.

The only thing they're doing better is PR (a lot better actually), but I blieve that XCP tech will speak for itself one day.
Bellebite2014

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:09:08 PM

me too!

me too
[/quote]

It is always funny to see how billionaires-wannabe turn this around. *If I am a billionaire thanks to you, I will give you one million*. Right, this is EXACTLY how this works.

What you should understand, is that magic internet money will not X1000 over night thanks to a miracle, and the devs need our support NOW, to spread the XCP love asap. This is key for the success of the protocol. I know halfcab made a few donations, and so did I.
So please, if you want to be a real good Samaritan, you can either give money now, or just STFU.

Thanks for your cooperation.
halfcab123

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:12:02 PM

me too!

me too

It is always funny to see how billionaires-wannabe turn this around. *If I am a billionaire thanks to you, I will give you one million*. Right, this is EXACTLY how this works.

What you should understand, is that magic internet money will not X1000 over night thanks to a miracle, and the devs need our support NOW, to spread the XCP love asap. This is key for the success of the protocol. I know halfcab made a few donations, and so did I.
So please, if you want to be a real good Samaritan, you can either give money now, or just STFU.

[/quote]

I'm sorry but you need to change your approach  you have great points but come off ignorant. Just my thoughts there.

kirivas_s

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:18:35 PM

me too!

me too

how much did u donate?
halfcab123

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:22:42 PM

me too!

me too

how much did u donate?

That member behaves like a rabid canine, there's no reason for it. The developers have already stated they are self sufficient and I personally donated 2 btc.

I do side with his point of donating before the fact rather than later, just don't think people will get the message when they have to Wade through the attacks.

Bellebite2014

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:24:01 PM

me too!

me too

how much did u donate?

Go through the thread, it has been written and acknowledged by the devs already. People are so lazy nowadays... Or you can just google it, LOL.

PS : This was a decent amount, but the amount by itself is not that critical, it is the thought and recognition of the hard work of the devs that counts.
kirivas_s

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:28:40 PM

me too!

me too

how much did u donate?

That member behaves like a rabid canine, there's no reason for it. The developers have already stated they are self sufficient and I personally donated 2 btc.

I do side with his point of donating before the fact rather than later, just don't think people will get the message when they have to Wade through the attacks.

But not everyone here are burners.  I got into XCP @0.015, though for a longer term. Atleast, XCP, should break-even for me to make a donation. Makes sense?
halfcab123

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:30:09 PM

I would guess you'll more than break even

Bellebite2014

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:31:22 PM

me too!

me too

how much did u donate?

I don't expect the greedy guinea pigs to either donate or get the message. You either do something real or not. There is no other alternative.
Anything else is just a fake warm feeling for the greedy guinea pigs to fool themselves into being a part of the *community* or whatever this thread is. So, either you do something and you might open your fat mouth if you want (don't feel you have to), or just STFU.
halfcab123

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:34:28 PM

me too!

me too

how much did u donate?

I don't expect the greedy guinea pigs to either donate or get the message. You either do something real or not. There is no other alternative.
Anything else is just a fake warm feeling for the greedy guinea pigs to fool themselves into being a part of the *community* or whatever this thread is. So, either you do something and you might open your fat mouth if you want (don't feel you have to), or just STFU.

The hostility is unfounded. You should save your sarcasm for troll comments on YouTube videos, otherwise it's not constructive here mate.

zrunfeng

Activity: 585

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:39:50 PM

good i like this
Bellebite2014

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:40:18 PM

me too!

me too

how much did u donate?

The hostility is unfounded. You should save your sarcasm for troll comments on YouTube videos, otherwise it's not constructive here mate.

If we could get, just even 1 greedy guinea pig less posting here, then, this is totally founded.

You either support your investment, like you are doing, or you should just keep quiet. Having his ass between 2 chairs is just a terrible situation, we don't need to know in this thread about the greedy guinea pigs' dilemma and / or lack of grey cells.
nakaone

Activity: 742

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:03:00 PM

me too!

me too

how much did u donate?

If we could get, just even 1 greedy guinea pig less posting here, then, this is totally founded.

You either support your investment, like you are doing, or you should just keep quiet. Having his ass between 2 chairs is just a terrible situation, we don't need to know in this thread about the greedy guinea pigs' dilemma and / or lack of grey cells.

every person has different purposes for alt/metacoins, some just want to pump and dump to get more btc or even more fiatmoney. I am interested in this stuff long term, maybe partly due to ideologic reason, partly due to the superiorty of cryptofinance in comparison to normal finance. I do not disrespect the pump and dumpers, but this community does not really consist of these people, or at least the fraction is not huge. when you invest in something innovative you are not there for pump and dump.

anyway i decided before burning to donate 10% of all my xcp created for different bounties and wanted to donate 1% per month, but i think development in the beginning is much more important than in the end so I donated more in the beginning and let the rate decline.

but we do not need to be disrespectful to persons, because they are following different purposes. when they dump people who are interested in the product get the coins cheap, which is good long term
dexX7
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1024

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:58:10 PM

Actually, they have the same problem as XCP, you can't escow BTC.

Could you outline the escrow use case? Are you referring to MSC/BTC or something else?

porqupine

Activity: 214
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:51:05 PM

Why not just bet on MSC/BTC price using XCP which you could actually trade for BTC on the DEX ? :O
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 661 »
  Print  

Jump to: