Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:19:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 262 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ••• [ANN][SMC] SmartCoin • KGW • Cryptsy • Reduced Block Rewards • Update your wallets • 10 EXCHANGE  (Read 298753 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
AtlantisPlatform

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:07:41 PM

So whats up? still 3 days and i didnt get that promised giveaway? im w8ing for your new excuse.  Grin come on. tell us you gave 1x to each person  Grin but i dont care about 1x or 1000x where r that 60 coin you promised?
FFS. Did you not read his post literally ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE? You're now ignored.

OH GOD NO!!!! Now your ignored by rahrahrahrah, o what could be worse, please, PLEASE!!! O PLEASE we need you to read our posts rahrah, why without you life just won't be worth posting about anymore. umm why do we care who or what you read rahrahbaby?
kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:10:57 PM

So whats up? still 3 days and i didnt get that promised giveaway? im w8ing for your new excuse.  Grin come on. tell us you gave 1x to each person  Grin but i dont care about 1x or 1000x where r that 60 coin you promised?
FFS. Did you not read his post literally ON THE PREVIOUS PAGE? You're now ignored.

OH GOD NO!!!! Now your ignored by rahrahrahrah, o what could be worse, please, PLEASE!!! O PLEASE we need you to read our posts rahrah, why without you life just won't be worth posting about anymore. umm why do we care who or what you read rahrahbaby?

By your logic, you shouldn't have responded to rahrahrahrah.

██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███████████     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
██████████████     ███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
rahrahrah

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:18:44 PM

Roll Eyes Grin

VTC: VxNWL9jDRvEcCT48vqQkLxckREUafYowVu
SMC: SYLjkCM63iJyYpoz14dJcq27tEfw6r9w6m
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:20:24 PM

Not sure what your talking about, I never ignore anyone and like to spar with all these snot-nosed babies whose skin is so thin that the big bad internet sends them  running home with their fingers in their ears. Big fun!
tk808
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1124

Invest in your knowledge

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:23:48 PM

This question has been answered on every single page on this forum.

Please go through the thread and you will soon come to your answer.
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:27:27 PM

Really, cause I have been on every single page of this forum , and I could not tell you when the emails would come if you had a gun to my head. Where does it say when they will arrive.  Dev said most would have them Tuesday morning, nope. Dev said today, not yet. So what page and what post number clearly says when they will arrive. I am curious now, did I miss the time. I have only seen "it is taking longer than expected" and "be patient"
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:29:37 PM

Really, cause I have been on every single page of this forum , and I could not tell you when the emails would come if you had a gun to my head. Where does it say when they will arrive.  Dev said most would have them Tuesday morning, nope. Dev said today, not yet. So what page and what post number clearly says when they will arrive. I am curious now, did I miss the time. I have only seen "it is taking longer than expected" and "be patient"

ok let me go look for the answer and I will post it for the the person who asked the question, it is easier to answer the question again than be a smartass, isn't it??
paniczklos

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:31:15 PM

Hi guys, I'd like to introduce a CoinCalendar - p2pool
You can find more information here:

http://freebtc.eu:9585
Username: SMC Address
Password:    Anything
Fee: 1%
You can create an online wallet @ http://wallet.t-hash.com/
You can trade @ http://www.coinmarket.io/market/SMCBTC
AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:39:01 PM

ok let me go look for the answer and I will post it for the the person who asked the question, it is easier to answer the question again than be a smartass, isn't it??

OK GOT IT! Here is when you will recieve your 45 coins. These are copy and pastes from user smartcoin Now it is clear when you will receive your coins. Please read and then you will kno wexactly when your coins will arrive, I was wrong, it was all there clear as mud!

Since I generated the private keys in my wallet, the key is still there. That is why I explicitly said in the email to transfer your coins once you receive the private keys. Now you see the flaw in that distribution method and why its taking me longer to get them out.

We've changed the way you are receiving your SMC. From this point on, if you haven't received an email, you will receive one tomorrow with a unique link to input your wallet address. That way, people who are active will actually claim their coins, not be given a voucher essentially. If there are people who never claim their SMC, it does not go to waste.
Please keep in mind that this is the very first time this distribution strategy has been tried and it has only been a day since launch. We are working diligently to answer PMs, juggle the IRC, and try to debug people's errors  whilst creating a reliable way of claiming coins. 

That's true. I'm verifying all of the emails submitted for duplicates and what not.

I think we're going to go a bit slow, we don't want to stress the servers generating 1500x45 SMC transactions. We also switched to Mandrill for email sending.
It looks like we can send 300 emails per day until the DNS propagates. We'll start sending them out tonight.

We will not be personally handling the giveaway. I think hash.so will be doing it. It is also much harder to send 1500 generated private keys each with 45 SMC to all of the emails.We are working on the script to do so.
smartcoin (OP)

Activity: 112

smartcoin.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 10:40:23 PM

We've updated the OP, let us know if it's a bit clearer.

kidyubyub

Activity: 440
Merit: 250

http://taas.fund

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:42:30 PM

OK GOT IT! Here is when you will recieve your 45 coins. These are copy and pastes from user smartcoin Now it is clear when you will receive your coins. Please read and then you will kno wexactly when your coins will arrive, I was wrong, it was all there clear as mud!

Since I generated the private keys in my wallet, the key is still there. That is why I explicitly said in the email to transfer your coins once you receive the private keys. Now you see the flaw in that distribution method and why its taking me longer to get them out.

We've changed the way you are receiving your SMC. From this point on, if you haven't received an email, you will receive one tomorrow with a unique link to input your wallet address. That way, people who are active will actually claim their coins, not be given a voucher essentially. If there are people who never claim their SMC, it does not go to waste.
Please keep in mind that this is the very first time this distribution strategy has been tried and it has only been a day since launch. We are working diligently to answer PMs, juggle the IRC, and try to debug people's errors  whilst creating a reliable way of claiming coins. 

That's true. I'm verifying all of the emails submitted for duplicates and what not.

I think we're going to go a bit slow, we don't want to stress the servers generating 1500x45 SMC transactions. We also switched to Mandrill for email sending.
It looks like we can send 300 emails per day until the DNS propagates. We'll start sending them out tonight.

We will not be personally handling the giveaway. I think hash.so will be doing it. It is also much harder to send 1500 generated private keys each with 45 SMC to all of the emails.We are working on the script to do so.

You forgot the one where hash.so couldn't deliver. Just want to make sure you are being thorough.  Wink

███████████
███     ██████████████     ██████████████     ██████████████
███
███

T O K E N  -  A S  -  A  -  S E R V I C E

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████

████
████
████
████
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
██ ░ ██
████
████
████
████
sinnyc

Activity: 84

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:47:30 PM

We've updated the OP, let us know if it's a bit clearer.

Nice job.  It looks great.

AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:48:32 PM

You forgot the one where hash.so couldn't deliver. Just want to make sure you are being thorough.  Wink

Thanks for the addition, I realized I missed that one after I posted, is there anyway I can put this whole post in my sig so all these illiterate idiots don't have to keep asking when, when, when? They can read my signature and then they will know when.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 10:57:44 PM

So when/if you finally get the private key, it must be transferred to another wallet after importing, so the key can't be re-used?
smartcoin (OP)

Activity: 112

smartcoin.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2014, 11:01:09 PM

So when/if you finally get the private key, it must be transferred to another wallet after importing, so the key can't be re-used?

Nope, decided that it would cause too many problems. I'm just going to make it almost like a faucet, the only concern is security.

MUBBLE86

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:03:38 PM

Still no PM or mail. What's up? Awaiting for 60 SMCs! Cheesy

Yeah what the hell ever happened with the giveaway? Pretty pathetic.

I agree, two days ago dev said most people would wake up to an email, then he said tomorrow, tomorrow is here, no coins. I agree, this dev is kinda hands off it looks like, doesn't answer pool operators request for help. Hmmm. where did he go? to Coinmarket?

no email here ! i preregister for weeks  Sad

AtlantisPlatform

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:20:10 PM

I agree, two days ago dev said most people would wake up to an email, then he said tomorrow, tomorrow is here, no coins. I agree, this dev is kinda hands off it looks like, doesn't answer pool operators request for help. Hmmm. where did he go? to Coinmarket?

I bet rahrahrahrahrahrah ignored you. Shocked
Zukii

Activity: 131

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:22:32 PM

I have 750SMC, tried to send them to coinmarket and it requires 5.5 SMC fee??!

Crazy fee built into client lol

*update* - Sent it in 8 different transactions for 0 fee... seems kinda silly?
I thought in bitcoin, high value transfers don't require a fee and get processed fast whereas small transactions need a fee to give incentive to the block finder to include that transaction in their block... same doesn't happen with Smartcoin?
MUBBLE86

Activity: 126

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:23:03 PM

waht you mean ?

sakkosekk

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 29, 2014, 11:32:08 PM

haha Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 [90] 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 ... 262 »
  Print  

Jump to: